When in Mexico - Cover

When in Mexico

by raltsn

Copyright© 2020 by raltsn

Romantic Sex Story: Mark and Dawn are vacationing in Mexico to try and rekindle the passion. But Dawn doesn't seem to be as interested. Their host, Maria, stops in to talk to Mark but ends up in bed with him instead.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   .

Authors Note: OK so I did get this idea from our host at the place we are currently at now. The rest of it is my imagination! I am thinking that I may continue this story as well.


I rolled my eyes as she started talking and she stopped.

“What the fuck? Why are you rolling your eyes at me?” she demanded angrily. “So what is it that I did this time?”

“Whatever, I don’t care, just go and get another massage now” I replied.

“I don’t see what the big deal is. We’re here to relax, and they are cheap and I enjoy it”

“I’m sure”

“What does that mean?” The daggers were obvious coming out of her eyes when she said this.

“Nothing, just go, I’ll see you when you get back.”

“Fine” she said as she practically ran out the door and slammed it behind her. I could hear the car rolling on the gravel driveway as she pulled out. I figured she’d be gone for a good 2-3 hours again as it took 30 minutes just to get to the massage place and then she usually stopped and did some shopping on the way back.

Dawn, my wife, and I had come down to just south of Ensenada in Mexico to relax and hopefully rekindle some of the passion we had in the beginning. Things had really gone to shit as of late. I didn’t understand why really. Maybe it was a mid-life crisis? Maybe she was seeing someone else, albeit unlikely.

She had just turned 49 this year and we had been married for just over 26 years. We had two kids who were grown and out of the house. Susie, our oldest had graduated from college and was now working as an engineer. She had moved out and was living with a couple of roommates near her job. Dave, our son, had joined the military and was currently stationed in Tampa.

Anyway, we had rented this awesome place in Punta Banda. The house was down this dirt road just off the beach and had this incredible view of city of Ensenada across the bay. It was high up on a hill and had floor to ceiling windows in the 3 rooms, all facing the water. Our host, Maria, lived right next door in her house. She had built this house originally as a covered car port but decided it would work better if she built a house on top of it. There was enough privacy that you could keep the windows uncovered all day and walk around naked and no one would see you. Well, maybe Maria but it wasn’t like we were being voyeuristic anyway.

Maria was super nice and she treated us like family more than renters. I have to admit she was pretty cute too. She was an older widow, maybe in her late 50’s, thin with toned, tanned legs and small, but firm looking tits. Her smile always lit up the room when she came by to see how things were going.

I grabbed a beer and plopped down on the couch and just watched the water outside. It wasn’t long before I heard a knock on the door.

“Come on in” I said

“Hey Mark!” said Maria. “I see you’re home alone again”

“Yeah, Dawn decided that a cheap massage and some shopping is better than the plans we had.”

“Ah, I’m sorry to hear that, sounds like you guys aren’t getting along too well.”

It was more of a statement than a questions, but either way it opened up the flood gates.

“ugh, yeah it’s been horrible lately. I don’t know what’s wrong. I mean our kids are gone this should be the best time of our lives now, right?”

Maria sat down on the couch next to me. Her legs were pretty close to mine and I couldn’t help but to admire them. I caught myself quickly though and looked up to make sure she didn’t catch me. Luckily she was looking out the window.

“Yes, I know how it can get.” she started. “When my husband was alive we went through a stage like that as well.”

“How’d you get through it?”

“Will was always a great communicator.” she said. “He didn’t let me get away with any shit like that. So we ended up talking it out and we were back in the States then so we did actually see a marriage counselor. It did help that we had an amazing sex life”

I snapped my head to look at her and she was laughing at me.

“I take it that isn’t the case with you guys?” she asked.

“HAHAHA hell no.” I replied. “I’m lucky if she sacrifices herself once a month, if that”

“Well that’s pretty shitty, I was used to getting it at least 4-5 times a week.”

“I would give anything for Dawn to be like that again, I don’t just miss the sex, but the closeness that goes with it. I mean even now, it just feels like she just wants me to get it over with as quickly as possible. If I try and do anything more, she just tells me to finish up. It makes even that once a month something I don’t always look forward to.”

“Wow that does suck, I would never do that. I mean, it’s been quite a few years for me now since Will is gone.”

Maria and I looked at each other. I don’t know how it happened, even today, I don’t remember how. We both kind of leaned forward and before you knew it she was in my arms, our mouths together, tongues swirling with the other. We made out for what seemed like forever but was probably just a few minutes before we broke apart.

I um, I don’t know what came over me” I said. “I’m sorry”

“Don’t be sorry Mark, come back over here and do that again!” she said with a smile.

Did I tell you much I loved her smile, it just lit up the room. I couldn’t say no as we leaned forward again and started making out. She wrapped her arms around my head and then swung up on my lap so she was straddling me. I just couldn’t help it at that point, so I reached out and gently grabbed one of her tits. Even though she still had her shirt on it just felt amazing. I could feel her nipple getting hard and she gasped and then moaned.

She had on a flannel button down over a t-shirt so I started unbuttoning the flannel. I got about 3 buttons down before she just pulled it open, flinging the remaining buttons all over the room. I ran my hands up her t-shirt and felt the silky bra she had on. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and, as I found out, super sensitive. When I gently ran my hands over them through her bra, she moaned loudly again and her kisses started getting more passionate.

“ohhh God ... yessssss God yessss” she moaned before she went back to jamming her tongue down my throat. Not that I minded though, she was a great kisser.

By this time, my cock was hard as a rock and she was slowly sliding back and forth on my lap. Wearing gym shorts doesn’t help so I grabbed her ass and stood up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her into the bedroom. Her tongue was still crammed down my throat as we got to the bed. I plopped her down on the bed and she immediately let go and slid down to the floor in front of me. Not sure how she did it but she managed to get my shorts off on the way down.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.