It's Been a While - Cover

It's Been a While

by raltsn

Copyright© 2020 by raltsn

Flash Sex Story: Isabella's husband passed away 5 years ago and she hasn't had sex since. Dawn and Mark came to visit and had made some plans for when Dawn left for Isabella to finally get some.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

The tires screeched as the plane landed at Newark airport. Shortly after the pilot announced “Welcome to New Jersey Newark Airport, everyone please remained seated while we taxi to the gate”. There was some other stuff about using your cell phone and blah blah blah but I had heard it enough before to ignore it. I had already turned my phone off airplane mode and was checking messages. My wife Dawn, beside me, was answering her friend Isabella who we’d be staying with overnight on our trip.

My wife had a client consultation in New York City that afternoon so the plan was for us to get our car and drive the hour or so to upstate in the Catskills area to stay with Isabella that night and then hang out there the next day before heading home that evening. I liked Isabella, she was a cute Colombian lady who was married to one of Dawn’s good friends growing up. Her husband had passed away in an accident about 5 years earlier, right about the time I met Dawn so I had never had a chance to meet him.

Usually I would help out fixing things around the house that she didn’t have the time or money to do so she liked when we came and stayed with her. Plus, homemade Colombian food. We hurried off the plane and got the rental car and we were on our way upstate.

“Isabella has a few things she’d like for you to take a look at while you’re there.” she said

“Sure, just give me a list and I’ll take care of it.”

We got up to Isabella’s shortly after 10am. Dawn had to leave at 12 to meet her client and wouldn’t be back until at least dinner time.

“OK honey, I’ll see you later, make sure you take care of everything for Isabella.” she said. There was a slight emphasis on the word everything that I caught. It was subtle but there. I scrunched my forehead a little in confusion as I replied “Sure thing!”

With a grin, she walked out the door and headed to the car.

Like I said, I liked Isabella. I mean, I’m a red blooded male and she was attractive. About 5’3 and maybe 140lbs or so. Thick thighs and a nice round butt. Today she was wearing a pair of short jean shorts and a t-shirt. She had big DD tits and lots of cleavage showing from her vneck tshirt. One of those days where even though I try, I just can’t stop staring at them.

“Hey Mark, Dawn said that you’d help out with a few things today?” she asked.

“Of course, what do you have?”

“Not much, the girls ripped the towel rack down in the upstairs bathroom, the toilet paper holder is loose again and my shower door is off the track.” she replied.

“On it!”

It didn’t take me too long to get everything fixed up. She already had a new towel rack and the last time I was here I had bought some spackle so I knocked that out first. The door to the shower was a bit more difficult. There was a plastic piece that was missing on the track so I ran out to the Home Depot and picked up the part there. It was about 2 or so when I finished up. Even though it wasn’t too much work I was still sweating a bit so I figured I’d hop in the shower.

Isabella had this great shower in her master bath, it was big enough for two people and she had two of those full length shower panels with multiple jets. I had never used it before so I figured it was a good time and all.

“Hey Isabella do you mind if I take a quick shower in here? I really wanted to check out these shower panel systems!” I hollered out to her.

“OK!” she replied from somewhere downstairs.

I shucked off my clothes and left them on the floor. I didn’t bother closing the door to the bathroom because it was only us in the house today. Her two girls were staying overnight at a friends house for a birthday party shindig. I turned on the jets and got the temperature perfect and stepped into the shower and closed the door.

“Yup, perfect now” I thought as I stepped into the path of the hot jets.

I dunked my head under the running water and found the soap to start lathering up. I had a good lather going and my eyes were closed when I heard the door open behind me and then close again. I ran my face under the water and turned around.

Isabella was standing in the shower with me, totally naked. I think my mouth must have fell to the floor as I took in her in, looking her up and down. Of course I probably spend a little too much time checking out her huge tits. Before I had a chance to say anything she stepped a little closer and wrapped her arms around my waist.

“Remember Dawn said to make sure you took care of EVERYTHING”. she said. Again the emphasis on everything.

“uhhhhh” was about all I could get out. I think I finally realized my mouth was still hanging open. I snapped it shut and was about to say something but she reached up and pulled my head down to hers and before I knew it had stuck her tongue into my mouth. It took about a split second before I responded to that and returned her kiss with the same ferver. I reached around and my hands went down to her ample ass and pulled her closer. Finally she broke away for air.

“It’s been so long Mark, I missed being with another man. Dawn said I could borrow you this afternoon. That’s why the girls are gone.” she said sheepishly. “I’m sorry for not saying anything first or asking you but we figured that it would be better to kind of surprise you.”

“Uhhhh, I uh, I’m not even sure how to respond.” I replied.

“Well,” she said with a smirk as she looked down between us, “it looks like you don’t need to say anything”

Yeah, little Mark gave me away. He was as hard as he’s ever been before. I mean, she’s a cute Colombian lady with a nice ass and huge tits. And now she’s standing naked in the shower with me. “Let me take care of you” she said. “Turn around”

I turned around without saying a word and she grabbed the soap and continued to lather me up. She was very thorough getting into every crevice. To be honest, it felt really good, I don’t think I’ve ever had anyone wash me like that before. Of course she saved the best for last. She lathered up her hands and reached around and wrapped them around my cock and started lathering it up. By that I mean she was pretty much jacking me off.

“Mmmmm so big” she said. “But not too much now, I have other plans”

I must have gathered my wits and this point, even though her hands on my cock felt heavenly because I turned around and spun her under the water. She shrieked as the water cascaded over her long curly black hair and down her body.

“My turn now” I said as I grabbed the soap. She didn’t say anything as I started lathering up. I started at her shoulders and then worked my way down her arms. She lifted them up and I put my arms around her and started working on her back. She was pushing her tits into me at this point and wiggling around a little trying to get me to touch her intimately. I finally obliged and started to lather up her tits. They felt so perfect as I ran my soapy hands over her nipples which were hard and protruding out. Her eyes were closed and she sighed as I kept up soaping them up. I figured there was no harm in making sure they were extra clean.

I grabbed the soap again and worked my way down her belly and down through her curly black bush.

“ohhhh God, yessssssss” she hissed as my fingers reached her hot clit. I ran my fingers down through her slit. It was steaming hot and wet, it surprised me a bit actually. She started humping my fingers as I twirled around her clit. Her arms were around my neck and her face was buried in my neck, nibbling at it every so often as she whimpered. I wasn’t really trying to get her off, but more like warmed up so I wasn’t really rubbing her clit that much than just playing with it. She was getting a bit frustrated it seemed and trying to hump my fingers harder to get off.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.