Captivating - Cover

Captivating

Copyright© 2020 by Soronel Haetir

Lavished

BDSM Sex Story: Lavished - A business woman finds herself transported to an unknown world after capturing the eye of a thoroughly dangerous man.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was so nice taking a shower without being in the damned prisoner rack! And this bathroom! It had been both disappointing and not when I’d discovered that the bedroom was the only room from my apartment that Nallen had reconstructed, disappointing because I’d spent considerable time decorating; And not because everything else was very upscale. This bathroom for example, it could have easily accommodated us even if we’d both been in racks; It also had another of those salon chairs. Something that looked like a trough for foot care and other stuff I wasn’t at all sure of. Tonight, I knew, Nallen would enjoy both his prizes, he had told us that during breakfast. I might be his fiance and Aneeka ... well, I still wasn’t entirely clear on her exact legal status - even the civics session earlier hadn’t answered that. But in the bedroom we were both his willing helpless slaves! I could act the domme with Aneeka but that’s all it would ever be, an act. I trembled at the knowledge that Nallen, on the other hand, could easily - perhaps even willingly on my part - make me his fully legal slave according to Londrail law and custom. I pulled Aneeka to me in the shower, we giggled rubbing our soapy bodies together. I squeezed her rear, darted in for a quick kiss on her lips then let go again.

Looking at her I remembered one of the other questions I had, “Why’d you shave?”

“It’s the sign of a girl ready to become a woman. Master shaved me personally, after all, he chose the time I would surrender myself. That’s why it excited him so much ... seeing you shave yourself. It would excite any man here, seeing a woman shaving like that.”

I shook my head, thinking ‘Bizarre. So many bizarre customs.’ Although, I suppose, anyone exposed to a different culture would think that to a greater or lesser extent.

“That must have been torture, having him shave you but knowing he wouldn’t take you right then.”

“It was ... for both of us!”

“How will he do it, you think? After all, he’s only got the one cock.”

“I’ve no idea, Mistress, he’s told me many fantasies. Some lurid, many fairly tame.”

“Tame fantasies with two women? How’s that even work?”

“One’s swinging on a garden hammock taking a nap in the sun, lazing away an afternoon. That one doesn’t even necessarily progress to sex, not there anyway.”

I could see the appeal, a lovely vision of the future, “And lurid? Any good ones?”

“Coming home finding us already together, ‘girlfriends’-style. One of us facing away; She doesn’t even know he’s there until he slides up behind her, about to enter her.”

My pussy clenched just thinking about that. I wasn’t even certain which position I saw myself in. It would be great to be taken like that but also fun to surprise Aneeka. Tonight would be no hardship, I was sure of that much.

“So these were from before he knew about me, just putting a faceless body in with you?

“Yes, Mistress.”

“We’ll be doing that one - getting caught - someday. Even if it’s not intentional.”

Aneeka giggled, “I’m sure, Mistress.”

I pulled Aneeka tight against my slick chest again, both hands on her generous rear, kissing her under the warm shower, driving my tongue between her lips. By the time I let go we were both short of breath, she was looking dazed.

We managed to finish our shower without any more playing around. The salon chair was a bit intimidating, I’d never been on this end of the process; It had a huge number of options, far more than Aneeka had used with me. Some of them ... I just shook my head, it was obviously far more than just a salon chair. Was everything these people made made with sex in mind?

Shampoo then conditioner was easy enough. I hadn’t seen any in the shower proper, I wondered how anyone was supposed to manage alone. Then a partial dry and a first comb-out. I know I wasn’t nearly as gentle as Aneeka. I saw her wince several times. Then finish with the dryer. While that was going I spread her feet. Honestly, it had been such a short time there wasn’t much of anything to remove. I wondered if depilatories were a thing here? It took hardly any time to coat her smooth skin then scrape away the stubble.

Aneeka massaging my scalp was so relaxing, I couldn’t help groaning. It was a shame she finished taking care of me so quickly - regardless of the fact she actually took a bit more time than I had with her. She really was a master with her comb. We both chuckled a bit when she stepped between my spread knees, now wasn’t the time to be getting side-tracked with such things! Like Aneeka I really hadn’t grown anything worth removing since the last time, but also just like I had done with Aneeka she spread cold gel over my bald mound and cleared away what had grown overnight.

Back to the call-plate in the bedroom. We remained nude; It was plenty warm enough and there was nothing of the other that we hadn’t seen. The thing still creeped me out some, it wasn’t like a telephone where you you heard the voice coming from a speaker. With the call-plate it was simply ... there, inside your head.

“Capital Fashions, from the sultry to sublime. Jordan speaking, how may I serve?” at least this time I’d intended to make the connection.

“Is Tinla available?” I’d simply been very comfortable with her. Hopefully...

“I’ll check, one moment please ... Yes’am, want me to transfer you?”

“Yes, please.”

“Tinla speaking, how may I serve?”

“Hi, Tinla. This is Linda ... t’Laptrour, I guess. You helped me the other day.”

“Oh, wow! I must have looked very silly, the girls kept asking who I’d help. But of course I couldn’t say. Anyway, what are you looking for today?”

“Matching bedroom wear.” I’m so glad Tinla couldn’t see my face, I was burning. “Nallen intends ... to have us both ... I want to make it special.”

“Lucky man. Okay, you want an ensemble or actually matching?”

“Ensemble?”

“You could do something that goes together but not actually the same. Mistress and slave as one example.”

“Oh, this time I think we should match. Let’s see if Aneeka has any ideas ... You don’t have to keep it from her this time.”

I motioned for Aneeka to join the conversation.

“Hi, Tinla. Nallen loved the dress.”

“Bet he loved what was in it more.”

For the first time I experienced emotion over the call-plate. I /felt/ Aneeka’s lust-filled remembering, her embarrassment at losing control. Fleeting ghosts of half a dozen others, all swirled in a confusing melange.

“Whoa, girl!”

A bank of six images appeared in my mind - I assume Aneeka’s as well - in two rows of three. I hadn’t realized I had sent my appearance but each of the samples were as if I was already wearing it - I wondered if that’s what Aneeka saw or if she was wearing them in hers.

“We can start with any of these, or something else if you like.”

It wasn’t exactly the same but one of the sample images gave me an idea, a sexed-up version of Barbara Eden from ‘I Dream of Jeanni’ - definitely no hidden belly buttons here! I did my best to send along my idea, it took a few seconds but eventually the new image stabilized.

Aneeka gasped, Oh, wow!”

Once the new image became stable it was also easy to modify, a single tie in the front of the skirt - I wanted this to be very easy to remove. Aneeka suggested changing the top to a bikini, supporting us while showing just about everything above our nipples, tied behind the chest and neck - we both wanted this to be easy-off. And rather than the silly head-piece I changed that to simple spring clamps holding our hair back.

Color was a little more difficult, Tinla suggested I get both pieces in metallic gold while Aneeka wear silver. Things were so much easier now than when I’d been working for Collins. There I had needed to dress feminine but not /too/ feminine. I hadn’t even been fully convinced I could /be/ feminine, let alone beautiful. Nallen had unlocked that door, flung it wide open. But he had only added to what I already was, he had not actually taken anything away from me. Not anything I wasn’t willing to give up anyway. Just his insisting that I go about armed told me he was being truthful, who would arm someone they were going to abuse?

“I’ve got to say, it’s not often I get one of these calls where the wife’s actually happy about her man’s mistress. Plenty where the girl is tolerated. Well, some where she’s happy because then she doesn’t have to deal with the man herself.”

“I like Aneeka very much.”

Aneeka butted in, “Isn’t that ‘lick’?”

“‘Lick’, ‘like’, they’re pretty much the same.”

“Lick, lick!” Aneeka’s expression was extremely suggestive.

I started laughing so hard it was all I could do to keep my finger on the call-plate. Even over the connection it was easy to sense Tinla’s amusement.

“Is that all today?” it was easy to sense Tinla working to return to a professional demeanor.

“I think we’re good. Anything we’ve missed, Aneeka?”

“Can’t think of anything.”

“Okay, your total today is one seventy-seven point fifty-three.” I could still hardly believe the level of service provided. Then I remembered how relatively few citizens there were. Low population combined with easy resource acquisition ought to result in low prices. There would simply be more goods chasing a limited pool of available buyers! I also had the sense that the slaves were spread out much more than had been the case in the antebellum south where most families had none and a few had a great many - here a very personal slave or two was almost normal.

“Ma’am?” I must have been mentally side-tracked longer than I realized, Tinla had needed to get my attention.

“Sorry, was distracted,” I completed the transaction. Another rainbow flash, this time there were no boxes, only parcels.

“Thank you very much, Tinla. We’ll be sure to keep asking for you.”

“I’d appreciate that. Good day to you both, just don’t kill him”

It didn’t take us long to get dressed, these really were very simple costumes.

Nallen was in the living-room, he had just finished hanging two of the landscapes from my apartment on a blank section of wall. How he knew which two I actually liked - not just purchased as an investment - I have no idea. Well, actually I do, ninety-seven percent compatibility. He turned as we exited the hall, his mouth opened in surprise as we split, walking around him, each doing a full circle; He wasn’t sure which to watch - his eyes kept going from one to the other. Even more funny, at one point he almost tripped over his own feet when he started turning to follow me around but then got distracted by Aneeka, his head turned the other way from his body, his foot wasn’t sure which way to go.

We stopped together, side-by-side and facing him. I’m not sure how we managed that, it had to have looked choreographed. Aneeka and I didn’t have anything like my ninety-seven percent compatibility with Nallen.

“You both look ... look very nice.”

“Thank you, Master,” even our voices were in-sync, same speed, same soft inflection. Our lockstep broke as we knelt in front of him, Aneeka managed it far more gracefully.

“I’m a very lucky man,” he offered me his hand. I reached up pulling his fingers to my lips. I kissed the back of his fingers then his palm, then licking then sucking his thumb as if it were a miniature cock. It must have surprised him, the way his breath caught.

Nallen drew me back to my feet before turning to Aneeka and offering his hand in the same way. She followed my lead, kissing his fingers and palm before licking and sucking his thumb. This time he was expecting it, his breathing remained steady. Watching Aneeka regain her feet was like watching water flow uphill. There was no wasted motion, she put no wait on Nallen’s hand. She was just ... just so perfect!

Nallen pulled me tight against his chest, dipping me back very slightly. It was my turn to lose my breath when he kissed me. It had been awhile since he had kissed me like that, like he really meant it - too long, even if it had only been a minute, a second, it would have been too long! He had to hold me for a few seconds before I could stand on my own, the kiss left me that breathless.

Nallen whirled, it was Aneeka’s turn to be kissed senseless. She moaned, clutching at his arms. I would be so jealous if I didn’t also already love the girl. She continued holding his shirt even after he released his tight hold, wobbling back and forth. I watched her, waiting for her to recover than pulled her to me for my own kiss. I didn’t intend for it to be as hungry a kiss as some of the others we had shared but we each moaned into the other’s mouth, our hands each dropping to the other’s ass. Nallen wrapped an arm around each of us, holding him against his chest as we continued to kiss.

I drew away slowly, not really surprised that I had kissed Aneeka like that but surprised I had kissed her like that right then. And then I noticed something else, Nallen was still holding us, my hip brushed something hard. I swallowed, realizing Nallen was already very aroused. And so was I.

“Yes, a very lucky man,” Nallen’s hand dropped, no longer holding me so tight, no longer supporting me. Now he was squeezing my ass - I assume Aneeka’s also. The thin cloth offered no protection, not that I wanted it to.

“Come, ladies. The world can take care of itself for awhile.”

It was interesting, the hallways here were much wider than I was used to. Not as wide as the training center’s but still very wide for an abode. Wide enough that we could walk side-by-side - Nallen in the middle, bracketed - even through the door. He didn’t have to let go for even a moment as he chivied us towards the night’s entertainment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.