Captivating - Cover

Captivating

Copyright© 2020 by Soronel Haetir

Worthy

BDSM Sex Story: Worthy - A business woman finds herself transported to an unknown world after capturing the eye of a thoroughly dangerous man.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I stepped through the doorway, suffering a momentary wave of dizziness then it was gone. Nallen followed then Aneeka; The doorway closed and disappeared behind her as though it had never been.

I looked around, amazed to be back in my bedroom, back in the apartment I had thought lost forever. Well, not quite, looking through the window showed me another section of sky rather than the drab building I was used to. A more careful look showed the room itself was different. My vanity was perfect, all the brushes and combs, files and tweezers exactly in the hap-hazard pile I usually left, the mirror on my wall - one of the pieces of the frame missing, the closet door half-open just as I last remembered it. But the bed was not mine. Oh, at first glance the comforter looked right, a deep purple plaid, one corner faded where bleach had spilled years ago. But my bed was a regular queen and this was far larger than a typical king. My bedroom wouldn’t have even fit this bed, not and leave room to walk anyway. Here there were at least three feet between the mattress and the wall to either side. The bed was even neatly made, something I rarely did. The pillows had multiplied, they had the same light-blue cases but I only had two pillows, now there were at least five. The headboard was also different. Very similar - even down to a few scratches accumulated over the years - with the same four vertical slabs forming three nooks but not the same, not even the same after accounting for the size difference. All the things I could remember were there, a few books - even the titles looked right, steamy bodice-rippers for the most part - a box of tissues, an old piggy-bank. But there were also metallic hoops that definitely weren’t part of /my/ headboard. The mix of the familiar and different was almost enough to make me faint.

I smiled at Nallen, “I believe we have some unfinished business.”

Hrmm?””

“Aneeka, I’m supposed to be getting her ready.”

I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye, Aneeka was standing there, fidgeting, chewing her bottom lip as if afraid to say anything, that if she said something her dream might not come true.

“I was joking.”

“I wasn’t.”

Nallen looked at me for a moment, as if uncertain about my sincerity but then nodded. He wrapped me in his arms, pulling me tight against his body before kissing me in a chaste but not-too-brief manner. He captured Aneeka for a similar kiss before leaving through the hallway door.

I rummaged around on the headboard for a moment, finding what I was looking for very close to where I expected. The sleep-mask was something else that had changed. Mine was frayed around the edges but this was practically new. I motioned Aneeka closer.

She approached with hesitant steps, “Mistress?”

I smiled, trying to reassure her, “Don’t worry, I just want to surprise you. And him, of course.”

At least that got a smile from her, “Umm, okay.”

I cursed to myself, knowing there was nothing in my closet like I wanted to do with the girl. Looking around hoping for inspiration I noticed a call-plate on the nightstand where I had kept the telephone when I still used a landline. Evidently the teacher had imparted more than just language because I knew what it was and more importantly, at the moment, how to use it. I also knew the financial institution that Nallen’s family frequented. He had set up something like a gift-card for my use, it didn’t require any physical card - hell, it didn’t even require knowing an account number. All it needed was me, psychic imprint was believed to be unique and unforgeable.

I walked over and touched the thing, laying my palm flat on the un-decorated black surface even though according to the teacher my index finger was enough. I flinched, it wasn’t a voice, it wasn’t a screen, I placed a request and the response was simply in my mind. First Betwia Planetary Savings informed me that the drawing account I had been given access to held one-hundred seventy-three million seven-hundred forty-four thousand one-hundred and twelve Dronahgals. I had no idea what this represented but it sure sounded like a lot. I must have triggered some kind of reference service because the next thing I knew was the price of a loaf of bread, three-quarters of a Dronahgal. Then the average yearly income of a freeborn worker, just over fifty thousand Dronahgals. I couldn’t believe it, he had given me an absolute fortune - the yearly incomes of nearly thirty-five hundred average workers!. I could have kept digging at this for hours - days even but I forced myself back to preparing Aneeka for Nallen’s enjoyment.

“Capital Fashions, from the sultry to sublime. Tinla speaking, how may I serve?” a woman’s voice was simply in my head, I hadn’t even realized I was making another call request but this sounded promising.

“I ... I’ve got a girl to dress for my fiance, her ... master. Can you help?”

“O ... kay,” wow, something even this place wasn’t used to. Given the introduction I would have thought she’d heard it all. She recovered faster than I did, “What’re you looking for? Classy? Flashy? Trashy?”

“Definitely not trashy. She’s actually the reason I’m engaged. I like her very much.”

“Have her touch the plate too, let me see what we’re working with.”

“I don’t want her to know what I’m getting, can you do that? It’s a surprise for her as much as him.”

“No problem, honey.”

I motioned to Aneeka before remembering the mask, “Over here, Aneeka, they need measurements.”

Aneeka’s steps were hesitant, sliding out making sure she wouldn’t bump into anything. I snatched her hand as soon as it was in range, pulling her over beside me. Unlike me she did only use her first couple fingertips with the call-plate. I don’t know what Aneeka saw but a window opened in my mind, showing Aneeka standing nude even though in person she was wearing the halter-top micro-skirt combination. The image slowly rotated, showing the young woman from all angles.

“This is...” “Aneeka t’Laptrou, well not the last anymore of course but everyone knows their story,” Tinla rushed, squeeling, over my attempt at an introduction.

Wow ... okay a Duke here really must be /something/. And Aneeka’s cheeks were flushed, good, about time that shoe was on the other foot.

“I can’t believe it, one of the ... Wait, you said ‘fiance?’”

“It’s recent, very recent.”

“Well, congratulations, honey. You just broke a bunch of hearts.”

“I was thinking a fantasy princess, she’s still a virgin and Nallen is definitely her knight in shining armor.” I giggled, “Today he finally gets to collect his reward.”

“You certain it’s not her rward?”

“Well ... I certainly enjoyed meeting him.” I tried remembering the picture from ‘Their Wedding Night’ that showed the princess’ dress in most detail. I thought it would open another window, or maybe replace the still-spinning image of Aneeka but instead I got a combination. It was the dress from the book but it was Aneeka wearing it. It had even changed so her face was no longer photo quality but instead the same drawn style as the book. The image was still rotating, using my memory of other panels to fill in missing details.

“Nice. Where’d that come from, if you don’t mind my asking?”

“Nallen did a story as a gift to me, a picture-book, In the original it’s my face.”

“Oooh, very nice. He’s going to love this, sure I can’t talk you into getting one for yourself?”

“Today’s about them, maybe in the future.”

“Okay, and any idea what goes underneath?”

I blushed, remembering both the pictures and reality. Aneeka’s image stopped rotating, losing the dress. Everything came up white - even though mine had been black - except the garters, her panties, bra, the garter-belt and stockings, all white, all sheer. The garters were the same red mine had been. The image started rotating again, the rear-view showed Aneeka wearing a thong.

Tinla chuckled, “Such a naughty, naughty boy. But then again, aren’t they all?”

“Can you make something like this? And how long will it take?”

“Easy-peasy. Give me another five minutes.”

“Oh, one more thing, I need a very light chain leash,” I tried picturing what I had in mind, two pieces - one a choke collar, the other a piece of silvery chain perhaps ten feet long with a leather loop as a handle, the links on both very fine.

“I can do that.” Tinla tried teasing, “Which of you is that for, you or her?”

I chose not to dignify that with a response.

“Okay, with instant delivery that will be ... ninety-eight point eight five Dronnies.” A new not-quite-screen came up in my mind, showing “Total: 98.85 Dronahgals, Confirm?”

I blinked, this level of service - instant delivery even, whatever that meant under the circumstances - and the total was less than a hundred Dronahgals? I had a sudden worrisome thought, “I’ll give you an extra hundred if you promise not to use this for any kind of promotional material. You don’t even talk about this call.”

Aneeka suddenly looked very nervous, shaking her head back and forth.

“Listen, I don’t know where you’re from but if I talked about my customers I’d be out of business,” Tinla sounded on the verge of being pissed.

“I’m ... I’m sorry, where I’m from we have a bunch of people who’re famous for being famous, I guess is how you would say things. They ... they brag about being dressed by the best designers, the designers brag about who wears their clothes.” I rushed to confirm the transaction.

“Ooh ... kaay,” even slower than before when I said what I wanted. Tinla sounded a lot calmer now, “We don’t have anything like that. If someone’s famous here there’s a reason.”

There was a transaction confirmation, along with a new prompt, ‘Designate Transfer Zone’. I tried pointing at the bed, the thing had read my mind - literally - with all my other ill-formed requests, hopefully it would get the idea again. It was evidently good enough, there was a rainbow flash, several parcels and a box appearred.

“Bye, Tinla, thanks for everything, I’m sure he’s really going to enjoy this.”

“No doubt. Thank you for shopping Capital Fashions.”

I took a deep breath while removing my hand from the call-plate, “Okay, Aneeka, let’s get you ready.”


Nallen nodded to me as we separated in the hall, going to the bedroom while I went through the bathroom door to collect Aneeka. I smiled, glad for the fresh robe I had found in here earlier. I suspected Aneeka was not the only one Nallen would enjoy today. He would definitely enjoy her, the dress looked stunning on her.

I took the leash-loop from Aneeka’s unresisting fingers then led her through the second door, the one leading to the master - ha!, how appropriate! - bedroom, “Ta-dah!”

Aneeka’s fair skin flushed bright red, her gaze dropped between Nallen’s feet as I handed him the end of the leash. I had chosen a longer chain knowing she would have to approach with him holding the other end.

Nallen gave me an amused look, I had been getting a lot of those, “Guess you figured out how easy it is to order things.”

I thought about sitting next to him but decided this moment was theirs, crawling onto the bed and propping myself against the headboard with one of the many pillows.

He snapped the chain, Aneeka took a deep breath then the couple steps necessary to place herself right in front of him. It turned out the hoops on the headboard were keyring-style springs, he threaded the looped end of the leash through the hoop at the edge of the mattress, “You are so beautiful, Aneeka.”

She looked at the floor, blushing again, she mumbled something that I thought might be “Thank you, Master.”

“What’s that? I couldn’t hear you.”

“Thank you, Master!” her blush was even more furious now.

He started by undoing the small buttons at her wrists, three on each side, next the belt about her waist. The dress had required lacing up the back, Nallen chose to remain seated, forcing Aneeka to step even closer so he could reach the fine cord at the bottom of her neck. The design had left a bare V going far down her spine, the criss-crossing cords the only cover. Nallen nibbled at her neck while teasing the ends back and forth over her smooth skin before tugging at the single knot. It was high quality cord, not catching in the slightest but there had been no chance of coming loose by accident. Aneeka squirmed under his lips’ assault.

He had to pull the cords completely loose before the dress could come off. His hands came up to her shoulders, wiping the last places holding the garment in position. Aneeka blushed again as the dress settled about her feet, she hadn’t worn it long but it had definitely done its job!

Nallen leaned back resting his hands on Aneeka’s hips, smiling as he examined his prize. A note from Tinla had mentioned that the bra wasn’t necessary and I had decided Aneeka could go without. She was magnificent in her panties, garter-belt and stockings. Her nipples were quite full, I don’t think the cool air had anything to do with that, that they had been stiff, full, even before the dress was remove.

Nallen continued watching her, I the both of them, while pushing himself back full onto the bed. I scooted a bit further from the edge to give him room as he approached.

“Come to me, pretty one.”

Aneeka trembled, how terrible it would be to crawl to a Master’s bed, how glorious! She shuffled forward, placing her small soft hands on the comforter then leaned forward. her knee came up and she stretched closer. Finally her other knee. She slinked forward, her attention entirely upon Nallen, coming to the place he had decided for her. She took a sharp breath when Nallen grabbed her hand, flipping her to her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.