Captivating - Cover

Captivating

Copyright© 2020 by Soronel Haetir

Worthy

BDSM Sex Story: Worthy - A business woman finds herself transported to an unknown world after capturing the eye of a thoroughly dangerous man.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I came to a halt - or tried to - when we entered the dining room, Aneeka pushed the frame regardless of my attempt to stop. It was no longer empty. Worse, there was a man. Although it helped somewhat ... a little anyway ... that he too was naked in a prisoner rack, wearing a collar and nothing else. Calling him a ‘man’ might have been generous, he couldn’t have been eighteen yet. He wasn’t even seated, he had been left against the wall. There were also five women, two in racks, three not. All five were seated, facing the naked slave, none of us women wore a collar. His cock was standing stiff, The one woman sitting alone was dressed much finer. I would have felt sorry for him but suspected this to be some kind of well-earned punishment, his rack bound his ankles and not just his wrists. I, too, ended up seated facing him, again with a bib covering my chest.

The same slave from earlier delivered a tray to Aneeka. She still wore a collar but she was now dressed wearing the same sort of halter and micro-mini as Aneeka, evidently her punishment had concluded.

I wasn’t sure about the main course, there were objects the size of three tater-tots placed end to end. By their look I was pretty sure they had been deep-fried, also some very normal looking french fries. As well as several shallow bowls of dipping sauces. Two large glasses holding some red liquid with ice cubes.

“What’s that?”

“They’re called finger-steaks, Deep-fried sliced breaded rib steak. And either cocktail or barbecue sauce. And raspberry lemonade to drink.”

“I’ve never heard of that ... Finger steaks, that is.”

“They’re good.”

She was right, especially with the barbecue sauce. I know living in Manhattan I was supposed to be a worldly diner but I had always preferred simple fare. These ‘finger steaks’ were excellent, as were the fries and lemonade. After we were done - Aneeka did eat this time, there was plenty for both of us - Aneeka finished what little clean-up was necessary.

The well-dressed woman turned, “Please, stay a moment, Neil needs to learn something.”

Aneeka bowed her head, “Yes, Mistress.”

I remained silent, really not sure what was going on. I saw that Neil had subsided some, his member drooped but had not entirely shrunk.

The woman approached Neil, her hand going around his semi-stiff cock, stroking him back to full erection.

I blushed when I realized he was staring right at me, one of the other bound naked women was closer but I was the one he chose to watch.

“That’s right, looking is okay. You’re imagining fucking her right now, aren’t you?”

He hung his head, “Yes ... yes, Mistress.”

Aneeka leaned over, whispering, “Spread your legs, let him see. It’s okay, he can’t do anything.”

I blushed but complied, really not sure why I did so. Neil’s eyes came back up, at least to the level of my crotch. His eyes went wide, his mouth hung open, a look of total shock

The woman continued stroking her hand along Neil’s length, “It would feel so good, sliding between her thighs, taking her, having her tight little box squeeze you.”

Her voice hardened, “But you know what I’d do if you ever actually had her.”

Another whisper, “Master is so much more than this boy, you’ll see.”

Neil’s voice was shaky now, “Yes ... Mistress. Oh, yes!”

The woman backed away, Neil mewled in disappointment when she let go of his cock. His hips thrust, trying to maintain the contact. I was shocked when she stripped right there, neatly folding each piece of clothing as it was removed. She was a little older, perhaps mid to late twenties, but still very pretty. I had yet to see a woman that wasn’t at least cute, although admittedly my sample size was rather small. I was both disappointed and relieved that Neil’s attention turned entirely upon his Mistress. I was beginning to wonder if this production were actually reward rather than punishment.

She performed a slow pirouette before Neil. And then the prisoner rack slid to the floor. I only then realized there was a slot in the wall right there, hiding some kind of support mechanism. He struggled against the bindings, I don’t think he actually wanted to escape, but rather to have her that much faster.

She turned the rack so that Neil was side-on to us their audience, then crawled up from his bound feet. Her hair was loose, hanging long enough to drag across his skin. She paused at his crotch, her head tipped back just enough to watch Neil’s face as she slowly jacked his member again.

She smiled, “There’s no way you could last until my orgasm, is there?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Lucky boy, I’ll make things easy on you tonight.” With that the woman darted down swallowing around Neil’s cock.

She didn’t swallow him into her throat but it was evidently more than enough. Neil groaned; His cock thicken, his hips bucked.

“Yes, just imagine you had come that quickly when it counts.”

Neil panted. I was actually surprised that my still-unknown Master - when did I start thinking that?! - wouldn’t mind me seeing this.

Neil’s eyes remained fixed on the woman as she bent down giving his cock one last kiss before continuing her crawl up his body. She stayed very low, in addition to her hair now her nipples also brushed across his skin, Her knees were spread to either side of his legs, I knew he couldn’t see between her thighs. Actually, with the way they were turned neither could any of their audience. He was obviously making an effort to hold still as she teased up his belly then chest. Perhaps it was a game they played, the more he urged her to hurry the slower she would go. She gave him a coquettish smile upon reaching his small nipples, giving each a quick bite - I don’t think very hard. She reared back sitting on Neil’s upper thighs before her thighs surrounded his hips, letting us see that he was fully erect again. She took a few minutes playing hands across her own body, rubbing her stomach, squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples, one hand dipped between her legs, “Don’t you wish you were doing this?”

“Yes, Mistress,” he didn’t sound quite as desperate as earlier.

She lifted one breast then the other, she was actually able to suck her own nipples, much more than touching her tongue to them. Neil wasn’t the only one to groan, I’m not sure if mine was one of those throats.

She shifted around, rubbing herself on Neil’s thighs, “You’ve been such a good boy, think I should give you a reward?”

“As Mistress desires.”

“I should tease you more but I want this too much.”

The woman grabbed Neil’s cock again, standing it up straight then shifted forward over his hips. She tipped toward us so her pussy remained hidden but with the way she was holding him there was little question about where it was pointed; She waved him front to back, I imagined her lubing his tip for entry. She straightened.

“Now, Neil, you know the rules, I need to come before you do. You’ve been such a good boy, I hope you won’t need punishing.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

She settled deeper onto his manhood, “Ah, so good.”

She sighed while bending forward until she was laying flat on Neil’s chest. She could just reach his lips; I was just far enough to their feet that I could see that he was indeed in her, her lips stretched around Neil’s hard cock. She wrapped one arm under his, the other around his neck, kissing him with wild abandon. She kept flexing her thighs and ass, moving side-to-side along with front-to-back.

A little later she gave up on that motion, saying, “That’s not going to do it.”

She returned to a seated position, moving around on Neil’s cock, mauling her own titties.

Neil was thrusting up from underneath. They had no mind for any of us watching.

Neil held out long enough, his Mistress collapsed forward onto him. Lucky for him he didn’t pop out. His hip motions sped up, becoming much shorter. He drove up one last time, much harder, almost lifting the woman off his body. Then he, too, collapsed. They were both panting, out of breath.

My own breath was coming in short gasps; I was absolutely soaked. I almost wished that Aneeka would get me off again ... almost. Aneeka did use another towelette to clean up the mess I had made before doing the same for herself.

I actually felt somewhat sorry for Neil, being taken like that and not being able to hold his Mistress. It was obvious the way he acted, the way he responded that he really did care for her. I hoped when it was my turn that I would at least be granted that small courtesy.

The woman did give Neil another soft kiss before grabbing a couple towelettes. She hummed happily while taking care of first his mess then her own. She even used the wall mechanism to lift him back to a vertical position before re-donning her clothes.

She turned and looked us each in the eye. “Thanks, girls. He’s been sooo good, he definitely had a reward coming.”

Another trip to the bathroom, I was actually starting to get used to it, it didn’t take me nearly as long before letting go.

“Go ahead, flush. Practice will be good for you.”

I found it very interesting that both devices I could access, first the training jack and now the toilet, answered to telepathic interrogation. At home people were simply expected to know how to use a toilet, that if something were different - a pull chain or foot pedal rather than the normal handle that they’d be able to figure it out. In addition to the three individual commands of ‘flush’, ‘clean’ and ‘dry’ it also had ‘full cycle’, which the toilet informed me would perform all three. Unlike the jack the toilet didn’t have an authorized users list. If you were telepathically-capable the toilet would work for you.


It worried me when Aneeka opened another door in the hall outside the room where I had woken. So far all I had seen was that room, the bathroom, the dining room and the library. Each had concerned me in its own way, I wondered what I was in for now. This room was second from the end of the hall, the one I had woken in was the middle room of five.

I twisted, getting as good a look behind myself as I could, seeing I was being wheeled into an alcove formed by hanging curtains like how hospital rooms are divided. Aneeka backed me against a tight elastic sheet; The frame I was bound in somehow lifted an inch or two off the floor and locked in place. The frame tipped backward just a bit more than forty-five degrees. My captors knew their business well, it was a position calculated to be not at all restful while being no strain whatsoever. The frame rotated ninety degrees; I was now facing the curtain. The room was more than just comfortably warm, the scary thing was finding myself glad to be stripped- it would have been unbearably hot in the clothes I usually wore,

Aneeka brushed a hand over my stomach while whispering right in my ear, her breath hot on my skin, “Master will enjoy you tomorrow. Think about that, Things will go so much better for you if you do not resist. And keep in mind Master is not a cruel man; Submit yourself and he will share with you pleasure beyond your experience. Think about that while you enjoy a little show he has arranged, he didn’t plan on Mistress Relanna. And remain silent, you do not want to draw attention.”

Aneeka left me there, turning the light off on her way out, plunging me into darkness. It did not take long for my thoughts to run wild. I kept returning to Aneeka’s parting words. I had not been alone very long when my attention was drawn by the lights coming on in the next partition; The curtains were almost transparent when back-lit. The scene was a little cloudy but other than that the curtain might as well not have been present. I understood now, these two rooms were actually one larger room separated by a single layer of cloth.

A young blonde woman - I guessed her age about my own, early twenties -entered followed by a large dark-haired man. He closed the door behind himself - I heard the latch. She sat on a bed folding her hands on her lap. She was wearing a midriff baring top, her skirt was nothing more than a piece of cloth tied around her waist, the outer side of one leg was bare except for where the corners were knotted above her hip. Over the course of what followed I came to believe she was unaware of my presence. If she were I would have expected her to sometimes stare in my direction or to never look toward me at all, but neither of those were the case. Her eyes would sweep passed me but not linger

The man was wearing what I would call “normal” clothes, a white button-down shirt and black slacks, though everything he wore was cut to emphasize his powerful build. I don’t think it was an accident that he left my line of sight to the woman unblocked the entire time. He took just enough time to snap a cuff about her ankle then sat beside the blonde. She started to push away but then gave up with what seemed a defeated sigh when he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close to his side.

“Look at me,” his voice was a deep commanding bass. I trembled thinking about what having such a voice so close would be like.

The blonde’s head jerked up.

“I’ve given you enough time, tonight you are mine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.