Captivating - Cover

Captivating

Copyright© 2020 by Soronel Haetir

Visitations

BDSM Sex Story: Visitations - A business woman finds herself transported to an unknown world after capturing the eye of a thoroughly dangerous man.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I knew who she was the moment I opened the door; Nallen had shown me pictures from one of his birthday parties — his twentieth I believe. I led our guests to the usual couches.

Bethaneal was a stunningly beautiful woman. I remembered reading once about a comedy routine — not something I’d actually seen, just this description — a beautiful woman walks over the stage past the comedian, he says “Not the sort of dame you whistle at...” a longish pause, “you can’t. your tongue is hanging out of your mouth!” Bethaneal was that level beautiful, maybe more. Maybe Helen of Troy would stand a chance against this woman but I’d not accept odds on that wager.

She wore a band around her head gathering her long flowing hair, every bit of it an absolute black, draping down her neck then continuing to cover her back, the ends brushing the top of her ass. She was at least wearing a cream-yellow blouse and comfortable gray slacks rather than a dress, simple open-toed sandals on her feet — this was supposed to be a casual visit. From the pictures I knew Bethaneal on the hunt was a real force; This version was more like seeing a big cat lazing in the sun — you knew she was powerful but right then the power was contained.

The girl with her was not quite at the woman’s level of beauty but was close; She was perhaps sixteen, perhaps seventeen. She had the same absolutely black hair, though hers was worn shorter — just passed her shoulders. The familial resemblance was immediate, this had to be mother and daughter. For a moment I was worried she had come to announce this was Nallen’s daughter but gave that up; This girl had to have been born before Nallen even met Bethaneal. I could easily see her eclipsing the other after maturing a few more years. Unlike the mother the daughter did wear a dark blue skirt hanging to just below her knees. Her blouse was a sort of sea-foam pattern, graduating from dark green at the bottom to a mixed spray of yellow and white at her shoulders. Her ankle socks and low flats showed her calves to excellent advantage. Neither mother or daughter wore any jewelry whatsoever, and only the lightest makeup.

I don’t think Nallen was expecting you, Bethaneal. Is this just a visit for old-time’s sake?”

“This is Cheemial, my daughter. I’ve an enormous favor to ask of you, Linda “t’Laptrour. A favor only you can approve.”

Cheemial fidgeted, pushing at her immaculate cuticles.

“Please, just Linda, Nallen told me of his time with you. That is worth that much at the very least. So this favor...”

“He was ... a very attentive pupil. A most attentive pupil you might say. And that is the nature of the favor I seek,” she took a deep breath, her impressive chest expanding even more, “Cheemial has never known a man. I would ask that Nallen correct that.”

The girl was /really/ fidgeting now! She could hardly sit still.

I was stunned! Whatever I had expected, this was not it. It took a few seconds for me to regather my wits. I looked right at Cheemial, “Is this something you actually want? You don’t want to find someone yourself?”

A quick nod. “Yes, please ... To both.”

The offer was more than a little tempting, the girl would be a delicious gift, “Would it bother you if I were present ... took part?”

“That would be even better, Mistress! I remember meeting Nallen before, his sister Aneeka too, I think the last time I was ten or so.” her face was so alive, this could not possibly be acting!

I smiled, “You have something of a crush, infatuation, don’t you? It’s not just your mother’s recommendation.” Maybe the mother knew and that’s why she asked?

Cheemial blushed, her eyes closed, nodding rapidly.

“I am inclined to agree. Understand that I will present this to Nallen with my blessing; I don’t expect he’ll balk but there’s always that chance.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“Indeed, thank you, Linda. I know she’ll be safe with him.”


I sprung the request on him later that night, after he had subdued both Aneeka and myself. I knew he would be floating in the lazy lassitude of successive orgasms. He was actually more hesitant than I was, perhaps it was simply that I had met the pair and he had not — not recently anyway.

“You don’t see the delicious irony, your first lover bringing her daughter to you to become a woman?” Actually, while that is what Cheemial said, I suspected she actually dreamed of staying.

“I remember Cheemial, she’s just a girl.”

“Not anymore. Trust me, she’s no longer a little girl anymore.”

“What do you think, Aneeka?”

“I agree with Mistress, Master. It would be very special.”


I examined Cheemial one last time, making sure everything was perfect. Of course it was; Tinla’s creation was extremely hot, scorching. After talking with the girl, finding just where her desires lay I had Tinla create a baby-doll in white. The top was opaque while the frilled ruff was nearly gauze; She also wore a pair of very light house shoes — really no more than socks. She was wearing panties — no bra! — but the tiniest and sheerest pair one could dream of — a true thong — and only because I knew Nallen would love the imaginary shield to the girl’s modesty. Her wrists were braceleted together, there was a collar about her neck and a leash attached. She was to play the part of a princess captured when her father’s city fell. This was the night she was to answer the call of the commanding general. Allland may be stable now but this scene had played out in reality countless times, though usually, I imagine, with much more trepidation on the part of the putative ‘sacrifice’. I’d been very surprised to learn just how far to the submissive end Cheemial’s fantasies ran given her mother’s direct nature.

I had presented the specific scenario to Nallen after he agreed to the basic request, acting as a bit of go-between in negotiations. It wouldn’t be much of a stretch for him. Stern, demanding, physically forceful without being particularly rough. The one concession was that Cheemial had a safeword, ‘Beelzebub’ would bring everything to a halt. I had talked enough with Cheemial of her desires, seen her nipples poking out, smelled her arousal, that I knew she would not use it. Especially given how well I knew Nallen’s tastes. He wouldn’t even come close to crossing her lines.

I wore harem pants — right down to there being a slit to make me available! — and a tied together vest. It was designed to present me nicely but not nearly so well as Cheemial. I wanted Nallen’s attention to remain focused, for him to blow her little mind.

I walked into our made-over sitting room holding the end of Cheemial’s leash. Nallen was seated in a chair made up to look something like a throne — we were going to pretend that it was her father’s. This was the part I knew would be difficult for him, maintaining an aloof demeanor. He had a light crop as a prop, smacking it against his palm with a rhythmic ‘slap’. I also knew Cheemial dreamed of such being used on her but feared Nallen simply wasn’t into such rough play. I had suggested it as a way to distract from any slippages in his character. I could tell by the way he quit tapping the crop for a moment that he very much approved what he saw.

“Here she is, Master.”

I had tried to think of a role for Aneeka in our little drama. She had begged off saying another player would only confuse things. And also, that as wife I should take primacy; She knew Cheemial — at least a little —, that familiarity would make the girl look to her first rather than me.

“Master,” Cheemial breathed. She sank to her knees as I handed Nallen the end of the leash, prostrating herself before Nallen’s feet, her bound wrists flat on the floor above her head.

“Sit up, girl. Let me see you.”

Cheemial’s head jerked up as if she were a puppet on a string. She took a deep breath before pushing herself upright. She knelt, hands held in her lap, knees together. She did keep her head up, meeting Nallen’s eyes.

Nallen looked her over with an approving nod. Then switched to me, “You chose well. She is untouched?”

“I cannot say that none of the men grabbed a tit or her ass, Master. But certainly no more than that.”

“That will have to do, I suppose.” Nallen sniffed. I had told him very specifically that Cheemial would get off on being discussed. He reached out, sliding the soft leather flap along her neck, down her chest.

Cheemial’s nipples had gone soft but now popped out again.

“You know what’s gonna happen, girly? What I’m gonna do?”

“You ... you are going to take me ... my virginity ... purity.” Given her mother, I suspect Cheemial understood perfectly.

A slow nod, again tapping the crop against his palm. “Indeed. You are ... not without interest. Whether that taking is with just Linda watching or in front of the whole camp will depend on your behavior.”

‘/Careful, Master, /’ I thought, ‘/this one might act out just to get that sort of thing./’

Cheemial looked aside at me, her breathing labored.

“Eyes forward, girly!”

Cheemial’s head snapped back to looking straight.

“Good. It appears that she is trainable at least.”

Nallen used the end of the crop under her chin, indicating Cheemial should rise. She took a deep breath before flowing to her feet. It was a lovely smooth motion seeming almost impossible. Nallen also stood, pushing her back a couple steps; I moved back, giving him room. He continued to tap the crop as he walked around her, examining his ‘prize’ from all angles. She let out a startled gasp when Nallen reached out with the crop, running the soft leather against the inside of her thigh just above her knee. I don’t think she could see but the growing bulge in his pants showed his definite interest.

Nallen stepped close behind Cheemial; I moved to her front trapping the girl between us.

I held her cheeks between my palms, “Do you understand how very fortunate you are?”

“Mistress?”

Nallen wrapped his hands around her from behind, not playing with her chest — not yet. He kissed just behind her ear then down her neck.

“He tells me Betians have learned that pleasure is a far more reliable teacher than pain. Make no mistake, he /is/ going to enjoy you but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy being enjoyed. Now it is your turn. Are you nervous, excited?”

“Yes, oh yes, Mistress!”

I leaned in the short distance needed to cover her lips with mine. I didn’t bring my tongue into play yet just sucking at her bottom lip for now. Nallen had moved his hands around my back, pulling me against Cheemial’s front. I could feel her stiff nipples as pebbly little bumps, I’m sure she could feel mine. Both Cheemial and I groaned.

“Will you be good?” Nallen had moved, now his mouth was next to her ear.

“Yes ... yes, Master.”

“I don’t think this is needed now,” Nallen reached up, brushing his fingers along Cheemial’s neck before unsnapping the leash from the D-ring in the collar then dropping it to the floor. The girl sighed, still trapped between us.

His hand slid down to her shoulder, I felt the pull, backed away just enough to allow Cheemial to turn around. Now it was his turn to kiss her. I saw his lips raking hers, his tongue probing between. She moaned, she dropped her still braceleted wrists over his head, her eyes closed. I slid my hands back around her, unlike Nallen not avoiding her chest. I didn’t go for her nipples just yet, just rolling her perfect tear-drop mounds.

Nallen’s hands dropped lower, sliding down the backs of her legs then up under the backside of her nightie. Cheemial’s breath became even more unsteady, she kept having to pull away from his kissing to draw more air. He squeezed her bare rear, I felt her press herself even more tightly to his chest.

He pushed us back, step by step. I had to sit when my calves hit the front of the throne. Cheemial landed in my lap.

“Don’t let her get away, Linda.”

“Yes, Master.” Not that she was even going to try.

Nallen stepped back, giving us a good view. I continued cupping her breasts, now sometimes flicking her nipples through the thin cloth. My own pussy clenched as he popped his shirt buttons one by one.

“What are you thinkin’, girly?” I felt her shiver when I blew across her ear.

“He ... he is so very muscular, Mistress!”

“Yes. Yes he is. Just be glad he prefers taming his women rather than breaking their spirit.”

Nallen had finished with the shirt buttons and shrugged free. Unlike most times when he would carefully fold removed clothes this time he balled it up and tossed it at Cheemial. It unrolled on the way, landing mostly across her legs. Her nipples were completely stiff when Nallen loosened his belt. He turned away from us like some male stripper, shaking his ass as he opened the fly then pulled the pants down his thighs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.