Captivating - Cover

Captivating

Copyright© 2020 by Soronel Haetir

Growth

BDSM Sex Story: Growth - A business woman finds herself transported to an unknown world after capturing the eye of a thoroughly dangerous man.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Debbie dashed through the door straight into Mom’s waiting arms. Mom and Daddy had graduated from the training center together but the less I know about their time there the better! I had created the door Daddy had gone through at 4pm each day to check on Peter O’Reilly’s progress, it had taken a full week but now they were done with Earth. And so were we, Uncle Peter and Aunt Franscesca had each told us there was nobody else they were interested in bringing on this adventure.

I had attended Counsel with Nallen on each of Twoday through Fiveday, though there was only one minor case that came up for judgment during that time — which Nallen told me was not unusual. That case had been a simple drunken tantrum, wreckage limited to a couple already-damaged tables and a single pewter mug. Nallen’s decree had been a day and a night in the stocks, plus a fine sufficient to replace the admittedly shabby wares. The fool was at least smart enough not to appeal. The other days we had simply left after learning there was nothing on the docket.

Fiveday-night had been mine alone — I had used my wifely prerogatives to send Nallen with Aneeka alone Fourday-night, I’ve no idea where they went, though the boiling of my blood from his arousal over the link told me /what/ they were doing — and he had come through in a major way. I had needed to call Tinla yet again — I would only switch fashion designers if I ever soured on her — she had crafted the perfect ‘little black dress’, emphasis on the ‘little’ and on ‘black’. The dress had actually required that I call in a professional assistant to get my hair done just right, Aneeka may be good but she simply lacked experience working at this end of the scale. My hair had been braided into many dozen thin strands, each sparkling with tiny threaded gems.

The meal was at a restaurant but we might as well have been eating alone. It was on the top floor of the tallest building in Londrail, a fifteen story commercial building. It might not have been much by Manhattan standards but here there was nothing else close to the same height — the only building of similar scale in the entire city was the Palace, with its ornimental towers rather than anything actually useful. We were taken through the main dining room — silence then excited chatter following — before riding an elevator to this lovely isolated balcony. Some sort of thaumaturgic screen kept the area warm and bug-free even though it was open to the air. The lighting was subdued, we could still see each other but it allowed the staff to approach with a minimum of intrusion.

Unlike other dinners since my arrival on Allland this one was eaten shared like our lunches and some breakfasts, the balcony had just one of the Romanesque couches like found at Fort Lascall. To protect that wonderful dress I was provided a full-body drape and not just a bib. I’m still not certain whether Nallen called ahead with our order or if the house simply didn’t use menus. Whichever may be the case the food was incredible. At least this meal we used forks for some of the dishes. But not the pre-appetizer, a single baby carrot each served with some kind of light honeyed sauce. After the pre-appetizer came the real appetizer, a still-small bowl of shrimp cocktail.

Something else I had heard of but never experienced, we were given a different glass of wine with each new dish. Just like everything else the individual portions were tiny — good thing, I’ve no desire to get even to the point of being tipsy. A glass of water as well, to clear our palettes I was told. They must have had someone watching just us because each new course through that meal was delivered moments after we finished the last. More interesting was how the shadows deepened on the far side of our small table throughout the night. We could always tell whether there was anyone standing there but it became increasingly difficult to see anything about the staff as the night went on. The table itself was well-lit but our shared chair was in a dim cone and the space beyond the table far darker yet.

I don’t know enough about fine dining to say much about the individual dishes except that there were at least three small portions of steak and two fowl, all delicious. I don’t usually care for fish but I suspect that if this restaurant served any I would change my mind. By the time we reached the dessert I was quite glad that the portions were all tiny. Tonight’s dessert was some kind of strawberry pudding topped with chocolate and a dollop of cream. Even more glad because Nallen foisted most of it on me; I was both complaining — but only to myself! — and thrilled — I would not have thought it just from a description but that dessert really was excellent.

The meal was only the first of the night’s activities. After a short rest to recover from eating such a meal — the portions may have been tiny but so many of them still added up! Not to mention the wine! — Nallen deposited us at the door to a dance club. The last time I had experienced ballroom dancing was a segment in middle school P.E., I shook terrified of making a fool of myself. Thankfully they had a shortened teacher course to instill the basics — if I had known the itinerary I would have done something longer at home. It helped that Nallen didn’t try super-fancy moves, flips and tosses — my stomach couldn’t have handled that even if I knew those steps! I may not have been the best dancer there but I was certainly at the top for being dressed to kill — induced heart attacks count, right?

He topped it off taking me to a property beyond the edge of the city. With the dragon’s rut over it was now much safer to be outside. And there he took me, laying out a blanket under the magnificent night sky. He didn’t try messing with my elaborate hairdo but that fancy dress was soon removed — I’d been able to wear nothing underneath! I stared up at the awesome battle between knight and dragon as Nallen tugged at my nips — already stiff in the cool night air; My fingers fumbled with his buttons. I knew well what was coming when Nallen started kissing his way lower — he had done that often — in fact, almost every time — far more often than he let either of us return the gesture — he said he simply preferred putting his cock where it would do the most good. He did peel out of his shirt before I could no longer reach to help.

I panted, my whimper not yet a moan as I spread my legs at Nallen’s unneeded urging. His hands on my thighs were maddening, I wanted so much more! His tongue on my thighs was even more maddening; I had learned there was little I could ever do to hurry him along. The good news was, I could tell by how he was tonguing me - and the position of his body - Nallen was working on his pants himself. All this before he even reached the needy chasm between my legs!

His first touches were light, maddening. Little flicks with his tongue along my slit, not even deep enough to part my lips. I lay back, my eyes closed, praying for more; One hand was tangled in his hair, the other rolling my tits.

Prayers are sometimes answered! A finger probed, sliding just between my lips before pressing at the soft spot between. I groaned. And then groaned again when that finger thrust deep, knuckles to either side pressed into my soft mound. His lips closed around my clit, but it seemed most of his concentration was on his finger, he was searching for ... something. I knew instantly what it was when he found it; I didn’t think I was all that close ... even with the constant drumbeat of Nallen’s arousal driving me on ... but moments after he touched a small slightly rough patch inside I was gripped with orgasm and then again ... the second stronger than the first but still not enough to knock me out.

I could /feel/ Nallen’s smile before he drew away, starting his slow kissing way higher. This, too, I had plenty of experience with, in fact starting with our first time together. A fleeting thought that this would be so much better with Aneeka present was driven away by his lips closing about one rubbery nipple, his fingers toyed with the other. Wrapping my legs around him, trying to lift myself to rub against his belly, did no good. At least he didn’t reverse direction! How he could resist the siren’s call of our shared desire ... or even just his own! ... I could never understand.

I was pulling at Nallen’s shoulders ... anything to make him move faster! ... when he finally started the short trek that would end with us both so happy. I wasn’t coming but it felt close, just from his lips dancing along my neck. What a tease! The way he crawled tonight made just the tip of his cock bounce along my so-slick pussy.

There was something about being outside making love with Nallen — the cool air, the breeze, the small sounds of insects — that had my every nerve alive. We kissed for some timeless time, needing to hurry but no longer in a hurry to do so. I held my breath, my entire body taut when he lined up to slide home. I groaned, clutching my arms around his neck when he finally did.

This was not the crazed rutting we sometimes fell into. Much more the quiet love of many mornings, the joining of souls. Nallen thrust and I thrust to meet him. He moved, getting a bit more support from his knees, and I shifted my legs down to either side of his hips. Whatever one of us did the other responded to make that move the best possible thing that could have been done at that moment.

I’ve no idea how long this continued ... My guess is actually not very long, though it felt like it. Nallen had started very much on edge. It doesn’t matter.

I felt the telltale signs, his balls tightening, his thrusts becoming powerful smacks and then his cock thickening inside me. I was ready, had been ready from the moment he entered me.

Nallen’s release swept away my mind.

It was only as I lay exhausted, recovering, that I realized something else about the panorama of the night sky. The stars had moved from their position that first night with Nallen at the training center! The knight was a bit more squared up, the dragon reared back! How could this be? Stars were so far away, so far apart ... For there to be any kind of coherent motion, yet another sacred cow of physics roasted on the bonfire of thaumaturgy!

We lay on the blanket, our bodies slick with sweat. I curled against Nallen’s side, one leg draped over his.

“So, Nallen? What is this place?” I asked in lazy curiosity.

“t’Laptrour summer get-away,” he mumbled in reply.


That had been Fiveday, it was now Unday the following week. I had a great time alone with Nallen — Aneeka told me the same about her time the night before — but it was so much better when we were all together. Even watching them was special. I knew Nallen loved her and she him but I also knew for an absolute fact that they both loved me. It would be a devastating loss should something happen to either. Watching Mom with Debbie then Daddy with the girl, I could tell their situation was nearly the same. That ‘nearly’ would soon be gone, her birthday would be tomorrow. I knew just the gift she hoped to receive — Daddy’s cock. I didn’t expect her to end the night disappointed. Some small part of me still got excited at the idea of watching her. Given Mom and Daddy’s relationship it would actually not surprise me if he were laying back when it happened — possibly even in a prisoner rack!

Aunt Fran watched Debbie embracing my parents shaking her head but with a tolerant smile. I’d actually been surprised how easily she accepted the new arrangement, I had always thought her a little too set to really be happy with her daughter’s single-minded fixation on Daddy. Particularly with how I knew she still believed in the Catholic teachings. I just hoped the training center wouldn’t be too much for her! Although I’d long had this sneaky suspicion that she’s actually a wildcat in bed — the whole ‘men want their woman to be a lady in the parlor and a whore in the bedroom’ thing.

I dismissed this last door to Earth deliberately adding a little thunderclap; Debbie and my parents were too occupied to notice, Both Aunt Fran and Uncle Peter jumped. They had brought a couple boxes, pictures mostly. It seemed so little to represent a life but then I had even less — nor did I feel their lack. Uncle Peter had things set up with his attorney, my property taxes would be paid, along with my condo fees. We would need to return for perhaps an hour each year and all our personal taxes would be ready, just some signatures required; If we ever needed to it would be possible to return to Earth with very few questions asked about where we’d been.

None of the O’Reillys had been exposed to the teacher yet. They had been told about it but not used it. Now that was to change. Uncle Peter went first, to protect his family I think — though how he expected to do that I’ve no idea. Nothing went wrong, of course, I had told him of my experiences with the device so there were no surprises about the mechanics. Just like Daddy he blinked and twitched. Aunt Fran looked worried even though Aneeka — the only Betian present right then — told her this was entirely expected. One odd bit about how it worked, we were asked not to speak Betwa until the last subject was under the trainer’s trance, somehow hearing the words without understanding them would make implanting the language more difficult.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.