Captivating - Cover

Captivating

Copyright© 2020 by Soronel Haetir

Tears

BDSM Sex Story: Tears - A business woman finds herself transported to an unknown world after capturing the eye of a thoroughly dangerous man.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It had taken much of the day, our initial walk to Counsel Hall, hearing Larurus’ case, lunch and then again walking around Londrail, seeing ‘Capital Fashions’ and just having to stop and see Tinla. Particularly by the time Nallen’s Uncle Fredel had finished it was nearly dinner time.

Unlike arrivals it is legal to place an outgoing door wherever there happens to be room; Those capable are often seen walking directly into walls. That’s what Nallen did this afternoon - I’d been told I had more than sufficient power I simply hadn’t had time for the teacher to stuff my head full of the knowledge needed to perform this miracle. I was finding it quite interesting that Allland’s thaumaturgy is not a matter of spells in any form, it is a combined matter of knowledge, innate connection to the TQEF and pure will. You set your will against the field and if you understand what it is you are trying to accomplish, your connection is strong enough and your will determined enough it simply happens. No mystic words, no strange components, no meaningless scribbles - although very often some manner of gestures will help focus the mind.

Aneeka went through first, Nallen last. We were once more in the great-room at Fort Lascall. My parents were there, along with Mern and Wanallee and Debbie. The girl was sitting on the floor between my mother’s legs despite the couch having plenty of room, looking utterly content as Mom massaged her shoulders. Even better Mom and Wanallee were laughing about something - hopefully nothing embarrassing about us. Mern and Daddy were leaning over the table discussing something, I couldn’t tell what from where Nallen’s door put us.

“Hi, kids,” Mom waved.

“Hi, Mom.”

“So what were you doing all day?”

“Nallen had me take part in something like a court hearing. Was certainly interesting. Much different than anywhere on Earth, that’s for sure.”

“Oh?”

“Here they read the truth right from the mind. There was no question about guilt, that had already been settled, this hearing was strictly about punishment.”

Mern nodded, “Today’s was a bad one, no doubt about it. Sorry for tossing you in the deep end like that.”

“Like I told Nallen if I was supposed to be some voice of reason I failed.”

“Some cases ‘reason’ is disposing of the trash.” He looked to Nallen, “What’d you order?”

“Impalement.”

A nod, “I’da probably chosen crucifixion - they last longer.”

“That’s what I told Linda.”

“You really ordered ... ordered ... and you’re okay with it, Lin?”

“You had to see it, Mom. They had these movies ... made from people’s memories. The girl getting grabbed, his punching her face for no reason, the things he said during, his gut stabbing her just cause it was another penetration ... even his bragging after. The guy was naked, in bonds ... when it was his memories being shown he actually got erect right there in the chamber. He raped and nearly killed the girl, didn’t even dispute it. Just kept saying since she was a slave bitch who cares? He’s getting off easy.”

“Okay, You know I’m for the death penalty in some cases at least, this sounds close enough not to quibble over that, I’m only disputing the method. Why not just get it over with?”

“Missus Piance,” Nallen very deliberately addressed my mother, “it’s to make an impression, so the next idiot thinks twice. Larurus wasn’t out looking for a girl right then - he had been on the way to the bar - but he had a habit of carrying rope with him to bind a victim for a bit of quick ‘fun’. His own memories showed that. You could watch them, if you like. If you really need convincing you could actually /feel/ those memories.”

“I would /really/ recommend you not, Mom. Nightmare material for sure. The movie was bad enough, to have to feel his excitement? No thank you!”

“Maybe later. Since you’re back it must be almost dinner time.”

“Sure is.”

““So, Mom, what were you laughing about when we showed up?”

“Wanallee’d been telling me about your reaction to seeing them in a tickle fight.”

“I just never imagined important people - and they both are - still being people. At home you never see them being people, just stuffy, distant.”

“Oh, we can do that, but it’s a role,” Mern interjected, “One you’ll need to learn sometime. I’m sure the links that couples form help. You always trust yourself, right? Well, you will always trust Nallen just like that, like you trust yourself. It’ll be a little weaker with Aneeka but still pretty good.”

It was a different pair of servers - both men this time - that delivered dinner tonight, another absolutely massive steak for Daddy, more reasonable portions for everyone else. There was also some kind of very thick berry-flavored drink at his plate, Nallen told us it was loaded with calcium needed for bones.

I was curious watching Mom with Debbie; Mom did not feed the girl but she did cut up the steak, separate out the bone. I don’t think Debbie had said a single word since the three of us had returned but peace just radiated from her.

As far as I could tell it was the same basic meal as the night before, steak, salad, twice-baked potato - dictated by my father’s need for huge quantities of protein. I still didn’t have the vocabulary - in either English or Betwa - to describe the meat, all I could say is that it was ‘excellent’. I don’t usually care for potatoes but even these were very good. The t’Laptrour chef is worth every Dronnie!

Daddy actually managed to finish tonight; I offered some of mine after he mentioned that he still felt hungry.

“Very good, the more you eat the quicker this’ll go.” Nallen was nodding as Daddy finished off the rest of my steak as well.

“Mind if I take a look?” Wanallee asked just before we rolled Daddy to the suite they were using.

“Sure, go ahead.” Daddy swept an arm over his leg as if saying ‘there it is’.

She didn’t even need to touch Daddy’s bare skin, just laid her hand over the pant leg covering his newly-grown shin. It didn’t take very long, no more than a minute, Wanallee was nodding to herself near the end of her examination. She looked up with a smile for Nallen, “You’re doing fine, son. I just wanted to make sure you were still letting his body get nutrition for everything else, the way David ate tonight had me a bit worried.”

“I pushed it some, I can’t wait to be back on my feet!”

“You’ll have a lot of work left, you’ll still need to put muscle on, also conditioning. I can’t turn on your thaumaturgy now, not until this is done, your body would tear itself apart trying to fix this, but wouldn’t have the material available to do it. But once the basic parts are there we can and that’ll help a lot.”

Daddy was shaking his head violently, “You don’t understand. I don’t care what it takes. This is an incredible gift, one I never expected. One that until a couple days ago wasn’t even possible, was only a dream. Too bad you can’t do this on Earth, or teach others to do it.”

“From what we’ve learned,” Mern said, “I don’t think your Earth would react well to thaumaturgy - your cultures have some very deep-seated prejudices against ‘real’ magic. Tool of the Devil and all that.”

“No shit,” from Mom.

“You done, Mom?” Nallen asked Wanallee.

“Yep, take him to bed and have your wicked way with him.”

Nallen chuckled as Debbie unlocked the chocks on David’s wheelchair then pulled it away from the table.

“Meet you back at our room?” I asked.

“Sure. Nothing you can help with here.” He did look a bit puzzled.

I caught Aneeka’s sleeve before she could follow Nallen, she started smiling as I whispered into her ear.


I tracked Nallen’s progress over our link, I wanted Aneeka and I not just to get caught but get caught in a very particular situation - covered in soap in the shower! When I explained Aneeka was all for this idea. We might be lovers - enjoy each other’s company both in bed and out - but we both definitely preferred Nallen if he were available. Part of it, of course, was Nallen himself and the link - he was both more connected to the TQEF than either of us and more connected to each of us than we were to each other, so of course we were more connected to him than each other.

We were naked and waiting, finally getting in the shower just as Nallen returned opening the outer door.

I was trying to send them both something like the show we’d watched earlier during Larurus’ hearing: My vision of Aneeka; the soapy water flowing over her body; Her little gasps. But I was also trying for the full-sensory immersion he had mentioned during dinner: The feel of her skin, the soap making my fingers glide so smoothly; How good the warm water felt on my own skin; The still-cool tiles underfoot; Even the steamy air filling my nose.

It must have worked because Nallen crashed through the bathroom door moments later. Too bad for me he was so much better at the sense-sharing. He could share things he wasn’t even feeling right that moment. He was imagining us leaned up against the wall, hanging on to the grab-bar, holding our hips and driving deep into our slick pussies. He wasn’t even fixed on one of us - or both of us together - the body he imagined holding was a mixed together chimera, constantly shifting. I moaned and dropped the sponge, unable to continue with either cleaning Aneeka or teasing Nallen. Aneeka and I leaned together, each using the other for support. We couldn’t even kiss, Nallen had us so distracted!

I shrieked when Nallen picked me up, I had been facing away and hadn’t even known he was approaching. The grab-bar was right there, he positioned me before it. It took me a moment to understand what was happening, I was so turned on, my pussy flooded, all I could think of was Nallen taking me but I could only just process what needed to occur for that to happen.

I took a deep breath, gathering my wits enough to brace myself, my feet spread just a little more. At that moment even the warm air flowing over my tight nipples was a turn on. Aneeka came up beside me, she started rubbing my back then I felt her hand go down behind me. She teased my clitty with the head of his cock before placing him at the soft entrance to my very core. Nallen held my hips - just like his little movie had shown but instead of filling me in an instant he took his time. Even with as excited as I’d become my unnaturally tightened muscles squeezed around him, not resisting - I could never resist him - but making Nallen work to make me his.

Unlike other times we’d fucked Nallen did not pause at the bottom, this time he immediately started to withdraw. Aneeka’s hand had shifted also, now her fingertips were circling round and round my very tingly button. I could hardly breath, there was so much happening. The most I could do was drive my hips back to meet him as Nallen’s came forward. There was no way I could outlast him, it simply wasn’t happening, not this time.

And I was right. It couldn’t have been long at all. It was such a good thing Nallen was there behind me, holding my hips. There is no way I could have remained standing, I was still holding the bar but my grip had gone slack.

As soon as he was sure I could continue standing on my own Nallen switched to Aneeka, it was her turn to grab the bar! I wasn’t aware enough to help place him, the best I could do was run one hand along her near thigh. No matter, Nallen had not forgotten how. She groaned as he pushed forward, skewering her soft flesh upon his manly shaft. Another breath and I was more recovered, I took a step closer, Aneeka’s head was turned toward me, our lips met even as Nallen started driving for his own release.

Aneeka could not kiss back, she needed all her concentration just to keep breathing, keep her motions somewhat in time with Nallen’s. I swiped my hand up her inner thigh, then rubbed her soft lips right were they wrapped around his cock. I caught sight of Nallen’s face, it was obvious that he was seeing nothing of what was around right then, that his focus was entirely between their legs on the pleasure that joining was giving them both. Once again his partner beat him to the finish, though this time it was a /much/ closer thing. Close enough that Nallen did not trade back, he drove into Aneeka’s helpless pussy just a couple more times, holding buried deep after the last.

They were both breathing hard, Nallen bent over Aneeka’s back. It’s a miracle that one didn’t topple sending them both to the slick floor.

After another few seconds getting his breath back under control Nallen stood. He pulled us out under the warm spray - on-demand water heaters are such a wonderful thing! - and rinsed us off. I’m glad we’d taken the time for shower caps, he’d not have given us time to wash our hair, he barely even dried us before carrying us both to bed. It took a long time that night to wear him down.


The next morning our love-making was gentle, subdued. Make no mistake, I’d loved the night before but this was so much more special. Last night had been raw passion but this was a three-way sharing of souls. Nallen wasn’t even in either of us, I’d been laying supine with Aneeka over me, we traded soft kisses. Nallen had gone behind her, rather than fill either of us he had slid between us, rubbing both our clits at the same time. Somehow the gentle love he had radiated that morning made me come harder than all the pounding of the night. I was crying at the end, clutching tight to Aneeka, Nallen beside us, holding us both.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.