Captivating - Cover

Captivating

Copyright© 2020 by Soronel Haetir

Shadows

BDSM Sex Story: Shadows - A business woman finds herself transported to an unknown world after capturing the eye of a thoroughly dangerous man.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Grabbing Debbie was so much easier than my parents. This time the door could be in their apartment - a place Debbie often visited. Even her parents knew about the girl’s crush, her father once told me in an unguarded private moment that he would rather Debbie be my father’s kept woman than the wife of any of the boys he found ‘sniffing around’ - even if he had to pay to do the keeping! Though she is a very sweet girl it is obvious that higher education is nowhere in her future, not even the proverbial ‘Mrs Degree’. I did worry about her going through the ‘training center’ regime, Mom would just have to be extremely careful.

Nallen formed the doorway to Earth - he wasn’t coming. The only delay was in settling upon the placement - they chose to put it right in the door to their second bedroom, what had been my room growing up. I kissed him before joining my parents, knowing he would move worlds to get me back if something happened. This time I immediately noticed the absence of the TQEF’s buzzing. It was more than a little disquieting, the lack of a sense I had so recently gained.

We didn’t have to wait very long, Mom had called down to the O’Reilly apartment, leaving a message with Debbie’s mother Franscesca. We had returned just about the time school was letting out.

“Hi, hon,” Mom greeted Debbie at the door, all normal so far - including their brief hug.

Debbie had taken just enough time to change out of her Catholic school’s uniform. She was now wearing a Far Side t-shirt - something about a car full of cows riding past a field of humans going ‘yak yak yak’ - and loose-fitting jeans, her long almost-black hair was bound in a silver clip at the back of her head. I knew Debbie’s mother believed though her father did not, regardless it was an excellent school. Nallen’s comments about generating a TQEF here on Earth came back to me, the religious wars discovering such a thing would start would tear the world apart. I knew that much of what kept the uneasy peace on Allland was the much lower population. That and the voracious wildlife - although I’d been told the dragons are intelligent when not under the drive of their mating instincts; Can intelligent beings - regardless of the shape of their bodies - really be classified as ‘wildlife’?

“Hey there, Debs!” Daddy was back in his wheelchair, though he hadn’t taken off the prosthetics.

She bounced over, giving Daddy a hug that left no doubt as to the young woman’s feelings. A hug that was finally returned with all the emotion the teenager could desire. Daddy let go after a good thirty seconds, Debbie held on for a moment longer before backing away. I don’t think she had seen me yet, she seemed a bit embarrassed to have hugged Daddy like that in front of me. She still came over for a hug from me. I squeezed her like the little sister I’d never had.

“You need help getting dinner ready, Missus P?”

“Not tonight, hon. We’ve got something to show you. Spare bedroom.”

Mom waved Debbie to go first. She knew the way, having been in my parent’s apartment many times. She’d even slept over when she was little for her folks out-of-state business trips. She turned a curious look back toward Mom but then walked through, vanishing. I had never seen one of these doors being used from the Earth side, it really was a vanishing act. Earlier with my parents I had led the way with Mom beside me.

I looked over to Daddy, remembering the way Nallen had been supporting him, “No wonder you were out of things, not expecting that.”

“No kidding.”

I followed after Mom and nearly tripped over her feet. Debbie had sunk to the floor, Mom was kneeling beside her.

“C’mon, hon, Dave’s next.”

Mentioning Daddy did the trick. Debbie struggled back to her feet, Mom led her to the nearby conversation pit. Nallen closed the door as soon as Daddy’s chair was through.

I held the chair while Daddy locked the wheels before standing. He slipped onto a loveseat while Mom got Debbie settled in a one-person recliner. I knew how this chair folded up, a simple matter of lifting at the middle of the seat. I rolled it out of the way but easy at hand in case it were needed again. I skipped over rejoining Nallen and Aneeka.

Debbie kept looking back and forth very confused, almost panicked. She was especially confused seeing me sitting so close to a guy - not to mention another girl!

“Something very strange happened to me, Debbie. Strange and wonderful. I met Nallen, Nallen met my parents and now you are being offered a special chance. Nallen’s kinda my ... fiance and kinda already my husband.”

“Wow, you’re getting married?”

“I already am, at least according to the law here.”

“Wow. You must really be something if you managed to get Linda’s attention.”

“Deb!” I squawked.

“If he’s your ... who’s the girl with him?”

“That’s Aneeka, she’s kinda my co-wife but not really.”

“Wow, I had no idea...”

“Neither did I.” I couldn’t prevent the blush. At least this time I didn’t duck my head or try and hide behind my hands!

“So where are we? Am I in the middle of a super-science story?”

“Miss,” Nallen’s deep voice was a soothing rumble, “You are currently at Fort Lascall in the country of Betia, the world of Allland. As for super-science, by your standards I believe fantasy is much closer. We don’t have space travel, not even to the moons.”

I’m not sure I could have believed so easily, but going through a door I’d used many times - even seeing the room I expected on the other side - and ending up somewhere else, a room bigger than the entire apartment I had left, would have been a pretty good argument in favor. The Fort Lascall great-room itself was impressive but nothing about it screamed ‘unearthly’.

“Hon, I know you’ve dreamed of Dave a long time now. And not just the one time like you’ve told Lin. It’s time to quit lying ... especially to yourself.”

Debbie’s mouth hung open, her cheeks took on a dusky hue. She kept darting quick glances my way, either looking for confirmation this was real or wondering why I was there, I’m not sure which.

She did give Mom an uncertain nod, “Ye ... yes, Missus P.”

“You know your father worries about you, right? He’s asked us - Dave and I - to take care of you. Not like parents, but an actual home.” Really? I had /no/ idea!

“I knew he worried ... but ... just ... wow.”

“C’mere,” Mom raised her arm, offering the place next to them on the loveseat.

Debbie approached my parents as if dazed, like she couldn’t believe this was happening, all her dreams about to be realized - honestly I was having a hard time believing this was my mother. Mom held her at arm’s length for a brief examination before drawing her in to an enfolding hug. “Something’s happened, I want you - us all - to have that chance.”

“You okay, Missus P? You’re not...”

“Oh no, hon, it’s nothing bad, nothing like that.”

Nallen broke in, “One thing you’ll like, We will be fixing David’s legs.”

How... ?”

Nallen picked me up along with himself. I smiled as we did a sort of dance in the air, slowly revolving around each other fingertip-to-fingertip but still in a seated position. Debbie’s eyes were about as wide as they could possibly get when he returned us to the chair. The moment we finished she whirled on Mom, clutching her like a life-preserver, crying great wracking sobs.

“You know what dominance and submission means?”

“Like ... whips and stuff?” her cheeks were burning now! Another look towards me - or maybe Nallen and Aneeka - wondering why this came up now.

“That’s more sadomasochism - pain as part of sex. Dominance and submission is about control.”

“Okay...” it was obvious Debbie had no idea why the topic had taken this strange twist.

“We don’t live it like some people do, but in the bedroom I’m definitely in charge. You’re father understands ... completely. Although he’s the dom in your parents relationship.”

I didn’t find this a bit surprising, Peter O’Reilly was actually the first man I’d thought of after meeting Nallen. Someone who would arrange his life to suit himself damn what the rest of the world might think! While I’d always liked Debbie and Franscesca Mister O’Reilly was a very different kettle of fish, he scared me something bad, even though he’d never been anything but distantly polite. Grant Collins disgusted me - and not just because he was a fat slob - but Peter had been the man in my early immature fantasies.

“Wow.” a slow breath out.

“Dad knows what I want to do, he’s told me I need to wait, that Mister P could get in trouble if I’m not seventeen.”

“Of course he knows, it’s been subtle but your father’s actually encouraged your interest.”

“Excuse me,” Nallen cleared his throat. “You won’t have to wait that long. Betia is civilized, our age of consent is sixteen.”

I could see Debbie quiver with excitement- sixteen! That was only a week and a half away!

From our talks I knew Debbie hadn’t done any of the play kissing with other girls that seems so common - certainly I had! She really was saving all of herself for Daddy. I blushed to myself wondering if she would follow the Betian custom and shave herself bare; I knew she kept herself neatly trimmed now - I had seen her at the swimming pool locker room. I’m not sure why but I had never found Daddy exciting in ... that way - certainly not for myself. But the thought of him seducing Debbie, peeling away her clothes, sucking on those fine firm titties... , his hands on her tight ass, squeezing; Debbie’s pouting lips wrapped around his member, dark soulful eyes staring up at him; First teasing fingers then licking her tender flower; Finally sliding into place above her, strong cheerleader thighs squeezing him, his taking what can only be given once. Yes, those thoughts were incredibly arousing.

It became even more arousing when I added Mom, guiding and orchestrating their initial encounter. I pictured her not allowing Debbie to kiss my father until convinced that the girl knew how, that much ‘practice’ would be required, my father watching - not allowed to touch himself; Mom kneeling next to Debbie, talking the younger woman through the finer points of fellatio, her hand between Debbie’s thighs; Doing the same when it was Daddy’s turn, demanding that he do better with their young paramour, slowly jacking him; Both ready to explode the moment she guided his cock to Debbie’s hairless virgin slit, her rubbing Debbie’s clit even as Daddy filled Debbie’s pussy for the first time; Or perhaps she would make my father lay back, have Debbie lower herself onto his staff. As Nallen says, natural sexual expression is a beautiful thing. After the training center, first Relanna and later Nicko, I had found a small part of myself excited by voyeuristic thoughts, the thought of watching my parents with Debbie really tripped that trigger but I was just as certain I wouldn’t actually do so.

It was all I could do to not start rubbing the girls through my blouse, squeezing my thighs, as I imagined this sequence - its firming up in my mind; If I had been naked I’m sure I’d have devolved to a whole jilling-off session.

I grasped Aneeka’s palm to keep from doing something embarrassing when Mom cupped Debbie’s cheeks in both hands. The girl’s breathing was very rapid, her pupils dilated wide - tear tracks staining her orbits from when she’d been crying - as Mom drew her in for a gentle kiss right on her full lips. Daddy wrapped an arm around each, drawing them against his chest.

“Oh wow, Missus P.”

“Martha, hon.”

“That’s ... that’s gonna take time ... get used to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.