Captivating - Cover

Captivating

Copyright© 2020 by Soronel Haetir

Waking

BDSM Sex Story: Waking - A business woman finds herself transported to an unknown world after capturing the eye of a thoroughly dangerous man.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It took time for me to wake, My head was pounding; I was having a hard time concentrating - by the time I was close to completing a thought my brain went fuzzy again. I knew something was very wrong but was in no condition to come up with the right questions, let alone answers.

Things were somewhat better the next time I came around - at least as far as my head was concerned. The headache was mostly gone - other than that my surroundings had me more than just a little worried. My first major concern was that my wrists were strapped into wide leather-looking cuffs, with nicely padded inner surfaces, attached to a bar. I couldn’t tell if it was part of the frame or bolted to the wall. There was a strap over my hips that kept me from shifting around getting a better look. A sheet came up to my neck, tucked in tight like the bed had been made after I had been placed here. Just as worrying as the cuffs and strap was the fact that I was bare under the sheet. My last clear memory was my apartment, getting ready for bed. I had been wearing a sleep shirt then, I wasn’t in the habit of sleeping nude.

The bed was comfortable enough, standard twin-sized, as best I could tell. The room was small and undecorated, about twice the width of the bed. It would have been comfortably warm even without the sheet. A door faced me on the far wall, I noticed it was much wider than the doors I was used to - normally if someone wanted an entry that wide they would have double doors. There wasn’t even a mirror I could pretend was a one-way window. There was, however, a peephole. The walls were undecorated, painted a very neutral cream.

The door rattled then swung fully open, it had not been locked - little wonder given how I was bound. A young woman entered, leaving the door wide open, I guessed her age between seventeen and twenty. Her clothes were all light blue, a very skimpy halter top and the shortest micro-skirt I had ever seen worn in person, her long red hair bound with a ribbon forming a flowing ponytail. She wore no makeup or jewelry whatsoever, not even the collar my surroundings had made me fear. I couldn’t see whether she was barefoot. I would call her pretty rather than beautiful, she certainly had the sort of chest development that would make men drool.

I wanted to be angry but knew that wouldn’t help. Being scared, on the other hand, was easy - and probably expected, “What ... what’s happened to me?”

“Master chose you.”

That single word crystallized many of my worst fears. She had an odd accent, like nothing I’d ever heard before, it sounded like she said ‘May-star’ - and living in Manhattan I thought I’d heard them all - but still easy enough to understand.

“Chose me...”

“Oh yes, you will be his girl!” Her smile was very wide and so honest, as if being chosen to be this Master’s ‘girl’ were the best thing that could have possibly happened to me.

“What’s your name, I’m...”

“Linda...”

“Your name is Linda too?”

“No, I already knew your name. I’m Aneeka.”

“So where is this? Some third-world shit-hole?” I didn’t actually believe that, I didn’t think there had been enough time pass for that to be the case.

Her smile this time was rueful, “Nuh-uh, that’s Master’s secret to reveal.”

“So when do I meet him”

“Not today, there are things you must learn first,” Aneeka tugged Pulling away the sheet covering me. I could do nothing to hide myself. “Yes, I see why he chose you, you’re very pretty.”

I took a deep breath, on the verge of being furious I had been kidnapped, likely from my own home, and the bastard didn’t even have time to deal with me himself?

Aneeka messed with something at the foot of the bed, the entire assembly just ... tipped up, I have to admit, it was a neat trick. It turned out that the bar was part of the frame, which was wider than the mattress, so that was simply left behind. I was hauled to my feet. I suppose I could have resisted - although I’m not sure how - but until I was no longer bound that didn’t seem like a good idea.

I took another look, trying to get an idea of how bad my immediate situation was. I certainly wasn’t going anywhere that I wasn’t taken. It turned out the bar I was attached to was part of a frame, there were rollers on the floor, the horizontal bars long enough I was in no danger of tipping over - although if I somehow managed that it would likely only make things worse as I would then be stuck trying to drag the thing around. And there was no way I could resist going if I were moved, they had been very careful - my feet only barely reached the floor. I suppose I could have kicked someone - if they approached from the front - but that risked tipping the frame and I really didn’t want to find out what kinds of ‘punishments’ these people went in for.

Aneeka pushed; The frame rolled forward. Now I understood why the floor was so smooth. The rollers were very well made, even with how I was bound I could take nearly normal steps.

I yelped when it became obvious we were going out the door, “Wait! ... Clothes!”

“Silly, you don’t have anything that hasn’t been seen before.”

“That doesn’t mean /I/ want to be seen.”

“What you want matters very little. That’s one of the things you need to learn.”

We reached the door, now I understood why it was so wide - it was so this frame could fit without having to be turned. The hall beyond was at least triple the width of a normal household hallway and empty, there were doors spaced at regular distances, all just as wide, and all closed except for the one Aneeka had just guided me through. I was relieved that there was no-one to see my predicament. I was curious to notice that each door had a plate with some kind of marking - I had no idea whether numbers or words. Wherever we were, I suddenly did not think it a home. Hotel seemed a lot closer, although even that wasn’t quite the feeling I got.

“Umm ... where are we going?”

“Shower first then food.”

My stomach gurgled, I had been too weirded out to notice I actually was hungry, “Can we stop by a toilet first?”

“Yes.”


It dismayed me, discovering that these people must have lots of experience dealing with people in my condition. The toilet had elevator platforms to either side that sunk into the floor so the frame had somewhere to go, the first time since Aneeka stood up the frame that my arms weren’t stretched almost uncomfortably. Worse than discovering I wasn’t going to be released was how Aneeka stayed right there. She actually stood between my knees. Almost as bad was the fact that the bathroom didn’t actually have a door - just an open entryway, there wasn’t even a full stall around the toilet, just a half-height wall - my upper body would be visible to anyone walking by.

“Can’t ... can’t you please just look away?”

No, it’s important you learn there’s no privacy anymore. And don’t close your eyes to pretend.”

She at least seemed to understand how difficult I found this, not trying to hurry me at all. I really did need to go and so after a couple minutes was able to get things moving. Aneeka flushed my waste away using a foot-pedal set to the side of the throne. I looked around trying to figure out how I was going to clean up afterward - or worse how Aneeka was going to do so. She tapped another pedal; I yelped discovering that the toilet was also a bidet. I had never actually encountered one before. The water was reasonably warm; I’ve no idea about normal bidets but this one moved the spray, there were at least two nozzles, the one in front moved top to bottom while another underneath moved front to rear. Even more disconcerting was how a third pedal started some kind of drying cycle, blasts of hot air driving the remaining water away in short order.

I had little choice but to get up when Aneeka raised the frame back to floor level. Much better than hanging from my wrists.

The shower was merely strange rather than the uncanny-valley mix of the familiar and new that was the toilet. Aneeka stripped, I couldn’t help looking her over. I was surprised that her breasts weren’t nearly the size her clothed state led me to believe, being a medium C at most where I had thought she would be well into the D range. I was rolled into a stall. She put shower caps on us both before using a large soapy sponge to make sure I was clean everywhere - and I do mean everywhere. She rinsed me off with a hand-held nozzle then hung up the caps before drying us both using large fluffy towels straight from a warming cabinet. The entire process was workmanlike rather than having any erotic intent.

Aneeka remained undressed while rolling me out to a station similar to what would be found in a salon. I wasn’t sure how it was going to work until I saw the same sort of elevator platforms the toilet featured. I ended up laying halfway back on a padded bench, my head resting in a padded bowl. She obviously had experience, it didn’t take her long at all to wet down my hair then massage in some kind of shampoo. Nor to rinse me off. Conditioner followed in the same fashion, finally a drying unit. I couldn’t understand how it was powered, I didn’t see a cord anywhere. She stopped with my hair still somewhat damp, combing out tangles. My estimation of her experience kept going up, she was amazingly gentle with the comb. I never felt even a slight tug at my scalp. Only after ensuring the tangles were gone did the dryer come back, this time finishing off that part of my cleaning.

I grew very concerned when Aneeka operated yet another hidden mechanism, the leg portion of the bench split down the middle. Wherever I was, these people were amazing engineers; I had not seen the line prior to the bench splitting open. My face burned when Aneeka stepped between my spread feet - I had no idea what she was going to do but had a pretty good idea I wasn’t exactly going to like it.

It was somewhat relieving that she grabbed a razor - although also scary, it was an old-style safety razor using a bare double-sided blade under a guide. I normally keep myself shaved bare so this wasn’t going to be too bad, I thought. She picked up a jar holding some kind of gel off a shelf under the table, it didn’t take a lot to cover the small amount of stubble that had grown since the last time I shaved - a couple days earlier according to my memory. It was a bit embarrassing that she also covered the area between my cheeks, I didn’t usually shave there. I risked a quick peek and was curious to see that Aneeka’s pubic hair was trimmed to a narrow stripe but she did have some. I couldn’t see but suspected the rest was gone.

“Hold still, but you know that.”

Given how little growth I had it didn’t take long, even around my star. I was careful to hold still the entire time. Aneeka may have been intent on cleaning me in the shower and when doing my hair but now was very different. Even after finishing with the razor and setting it aside she kept rubbing my mound, stroking my thighs. Worse than that was the fact it was working - a little at least. I didn’t think I was any kind of homophobe but I couldn’t remember ever looking at another woman and wondering what it would be like with her. I barely had such thoughts about men, or at least barely allowed myself to have such thoughts. I had been far too focused on school and work to get side-tracked with such things.

But now ... now I wouldn’t be given a choice. I still couldn’t afford to get angry, anger might blind me to a chance for escape - although the more I saw the less likely that seemed. It was obvious that my capture was not a one-off event. Entire segments of society catered to this twisted vision. I nearly gasped when Aneeka swirled a couple fingers around my clitoral hood.

She smiled, “Good, good. Master will be very pleased that you haven’t tried yelling or threats.”

“I can tell that wouldn’t help,” I wasn’t about to tell her I was just waiting for them to release me, become complaisant for a moment and I would be gone.

She stopped just a little while later. It had been arousing but nowhere close to making me orgasm. Probably this ‘Master’ wanted that for himself.

My stomach grumbled again, “You said something about food?”

“Mmm hmm, just a minute.” Aneeka placed the jar back under the bench before bringing the legs back together - I still could not see the seam; The used towels were tossed in a basket in the corner. Next she went over to a nearby sink, she cleaned the razor and then her hands. The elevator platforms were raised, forcing me to stand once more. I still hadn’t seen exactly how any of the mechanisms were operated - not even the toilet pedals.

Back out in the hall, I was glad it was still empty. Although I did wonder where all the people were, I counted ten doors, five on each side, and there were halls branching off at either end. This place simply didn’t feel like a home. It hardly seemed reasonable that three people would need so much space. Aneeka guided me to a dining room, I sighed seeing seats set wide apart with the now-expected elevator slats - I still wasn’t going to be released from this infernal frame! I wasn’t looking forward to being spoon fed. Aneeka placed a towel on the seat before wheeling me into position. Even though I was still bound it was something of a relief to be seated, simply being able to roll my shoulders, having my elbows bent.

The chair back was sloped, I realized after a moment that was done so the frame wasn’t in the way. The chair did not, of course, face a table. The only nearby table was a couple feet to my side, I realized why when Aneeka slid another chair next to me. She sat, I wasn’t sure what we were waiting for.

I started shaking when I heard someone enter the room from behind me. It turned out to be another young woman carrying a tray. She was naked, even more concerning was that she did wear a collar just like I had been so worried about earlier. Neither spoke when she placed the tray next to Aneeka, the only acknowledgment was a nod.

“Wha...” I started to ask but Aneeka silenced me with a finger to my lips.

The server fled, but not before I saw a look of terror come over her.

“Something I should have told you, if you see a naked slave, that is someone wearing a collar, they are being punished for some reason and are not to be spoken to by other than their master. A dressed slave can be addressed. And so you know, that girl doesn’t belong to our Master.”

“So I’m not a slave?”

“No. I know what Master has planned but I’m not to tell you.”

“You keep calling him Master but you apparently aren’t a slave either ... I don’t understand.”

“I used to be, he freed me but in my love for him I stayed.”

“Then why does he need me?”

Aneeka smiled wide again, “Not telling.”

It turned out that the tray held toast, yogurt, something very much like bacon and several different juices. All foods that would be easy for Aneeka to feed me. Aneeka tied a bib around my neck, it draped covering my entire chest. She slathered butter and what I guessed to be strawberry jelly on the first piece of toast before lifting it to my lips.

I eyed her carefully, trying to gauge whether this was some kind of test but it appeared that I was simply to be fed. I have to say, that jelly was delicious. I took my time, my position awkward enough and wanting to keep the mess down. Aneeka prepared another piece of toast after the first was gone then fed me several slices of bacon.

“Aren’t you hungry?”

“I already ate.”

The yogurt followed; It had peaches mixed in and was also very good. She gave me a choice between apple and orange juice to finish off my meal, I went with the apple.

“No coffee?”

“It’s not available here. The Masters don’t like the taste.”

“I don’t know anyone who drinks coffee for the taste.” I paused then rushed on, “So what now?”

“Language, you need to learn the language.”

“Umm ... I’ve never been good at that, I’ve tried ... taken lessons ... used books, it’s just never stuck.” I wasn’t stretching the truth at all, I had managed a couple years of Spanish in high school, and while I passed it wasn’t with anything like the stellar marks I got in math and science courses.

“Don’t worry, you’ll learn.”

“Or I’ll be beaten?”

“What? No, nothing like that, just a better way to teach. You’ll see, any Master that even raised bruises here would lose their privileges. They could do more at home but most would still not approve.”

I sighed, Aneeka once again raised the frame to floor level, knowing I wasn’t escaping until released from this thing. It was tiresome more than anything else, everything taking so much longer than if I could do for myself. We turned right at the end of the hall - the new hall was even longer, the only doors were at the ends. The far end of this hall turned out to be a library. If the hall at the other end of the original hall matched this one this building was at least a large ‘H’.

Aneeka wheeled me over to an arm-less recliner. Yet more furniture specifically made for dealing with a bound captive while providing a reasonable degree of comfort - it seemed very odd, the juxtaposition of having been kidnapped, the efficiency of my bindings, the indifference to my desire for clothing yet the amount of care afforded my physical comfort. Sigh, yet another set of elevator platforms. The chair leaned back at the same time. She went off behind me, I couldn’t twist enough to see what she was doing.

I looked around, it really was an ordinary enough library - even if I couldn’t read any of the writing. Shelves of books, some posters on the walls. A few large tables (all empty at the moment). Although perhaps not entirely ordinary, the pictures with some of the posters, well...

Aneeka returned directly behind me, I jumped when she brushed a hand up my neck. She settled some kind of band around my head just above eye-level then put plugs in my ears. Cords attached the earplugs to the headband. If there was anything else attached to the headband it had to be extremely light, there was absolutely no sense of weight when I twisted my neck. There was a noise, like waves against rocks, very relaxing. The band grew warm - almost hot.

“Wha... ?”

“Wait, you’re almost ready.”

I can’t really describe what happened next, the closest I can come is that there was a lightning flash behind my eyes. It wasn’t painful, there was no accompanying sound; I wasn’t even seeing spots like happens when eyes get overloaded. Regardless, I couldn’t help blinking. It happened again, and then again. I don’t know how many in total. I must have passed out, or very nearly. The headband had cooled and the surf had stopped.

I shook my head, “Wha ... what was that?”

Aneeka removed the plugs and then the headband before coming round to my front.

“Now you know,” it was the oddest thing, I heard her voice and knew it was a language I’d never heard before but still understood her perfectly. Even more odd I knew it was called Betwa. I knew that the headband/earplug combination was simply ‘Teacher’. And I knew the rolling frame was a ‘prisoner rack’.

I stared at her, dumbfounded. Everything I’d seen since waking could be explained, perhaps hard to believe anyone would go to the engineering effort but still possible. This was magic, perhaps only in the sense of Clarke’s third law but implanting an entire language was so far beyond anything I understood as to be pure magic. I shook my head, looking around wildly, trying to find ... something ... anything that could make this make sense. It was another shock when I realized that in addition to the spoken language I could also read. The posters were intended to be motivational, I suppose, but weirded me out as much as anything else, slogans like ‘Love Your Master!’ and ‘Your Pleasure Matters!’. The books ... I had a sinking feeling about their contents. There were titles like ‘Ten Little Concubines’ and ‘Household Dynamics of Inter-Generational Enslavement’, that last sounded boring as hell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.