Don't Encourage Him - Cover

Don't Encourage Him

by Victor Echo

Copyright© 2020 by Victor Echo

Erotica Sex Story: Shawna knew how to encourage a man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Masturbation   .

It had been one of those months. The type where all you do is sleep, work, drink, sleep, repeat. The week was seven days long, and the longer you worked, the further behind you got. Your eating habits did not encourage work, and there was never enough rest in your sleep. After six weeks of this cycle, I was pretty much a mental and physical wreck. Dana avoided me during these phases. Heck, I avoided myself, but there was not much I could do about it. It paid the bills, and she so liked the bills paid, especially if she was not the one paying them. To say our relationship suffered would be an understatement. If the party had not already been on the calendar, I would have gone straight to bed. Instead, it was one of those bacchanalian fests where more than fifty percent of the guests were female, and most wore little that left anything to the imagination. If I had possessed the energy, it might have had a positive effect, but I was exhausted and soon, after too much alcohol, not enough food, and way too much work, I sought my bed on the second floor, closed the door, stripped naked and collapsed onto the bed.

As I lay there and processed the various outfits, and the bodies in and out of them, blood flowed into my cock, raising it, and solidifying it. My eyes were still closed, and other than nymphs dancing half-naked through my imagination, I was alone in the room.

“Put some clothes on, we still have guests,” Dana spat.

I heard her move from the door to the bathroom but had no energy to answer her or even fulfill her request.

“Dana? We’re... , “ Shawna began, then her tone changed. “Hello, is this what you have been keeping from the rest of the class?”

I heard the swish of material as someone crossed the short distance between the door and the bed.

“My, my. Look at this. So firm, so well made.”

“Don’t encourage him,” I heard Dana say, some heat in her voice.

“But, Dana, dear, that is exactly what you do!”

I felt nails on the sensitive, and now exposed, underside of my cock. The ran lightly from my balls to just below the head, up and down several times.

“Oh, it gets larger,” Shawna said.

“I thought you were leaving,” Dana asked from the bathroom.

Her nails seemed to dig into the swollen flesh of my dick, but it was more sexual than painful.

“You have to tease him just right, Dana dear until the precum begins to ooze from the opening. The more you can entice out, the longer you can keep him on edge, and the longer you can keep him on edge, the more delicious the experience will be,” she said softly.

The soft tips of her fingers replaced her nails, and she stroked the superheated skin. I could almost feel her fingerprints as she did this.

“I don’t know about delicious,” Dana said. “Just hurry up about it.”

I could tell from her voice she was none too pleased and was standing near the door.

“Fine,” Shawna said.

She finished her stroke, and I heard her walk towards the door, and it all but slam as I assumed Dana went with her. Oddly enough, I could almost feel the first drops of precum drip onto my abdomen.

I do not know how long I continued to lay in my pseudo-drunken stupor. It was less that I was drunk and more that my body was getting revenge for my poor treatment of it. I could have laid there a week or half a second, but I could not open my eyes, nor even move. The opening of the door surprised me, but figuring it was Dana again, I simply ignored the person entering the room.

“Oh, this won’t do at all,” I heard Shawna say quietly.

There was another swish of clothing, and then a weight settled on the edge of the bed. My cock had lessened its erection but not fully deflated, and a few quick passes with her nails seemed to be enough to bring it back to life again and then some.

“That’s it, that’s, it,” she kept whispering. “Get big for me, get thick for me, yes, like that you monster.”

Shawna went from raking me with her nails to stroking me with her fingers to gently pressing down rhythmically. Her other hand began a similar process over my balls.

“That’s it, ooze for me. Let me see that pretty clear goo come out of your depths.”

She continued like this for a bit, and I could feel a small pool of liquid gather on my abdomen as she continued to manipulate my dick. By now, she used both hands to almost massage my length, and every time she pushed them up, I seemed to add more to the pile in my abdomen. I also moaned quite a bit as she did this.

“You like,” she asked.

“Yes, I managed to get out.

“Good. Just relax, Mike, let me do the work. Trust me, you will love this.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.