My Discovery - Cover

My Discovery

by Jack Spratt

Copyright@ 2006, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Coming of Age Sex Story: Jayden had led a very sheltered life and is very naive about everything sexual up to this point. Her sister was the major reason her sexual spark was lit. Once she gets the hang of it, she is hooked !

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   High Fantasy   Sister   First   Oral Sex   .

Original Story Date: Saturday, September 3, 2005
Heavily Reedited and Revised Mar. 27, 2020

Special thanks to DLAussie for his expertise in editing and proofing June 1, 2020.


There was little joy riding my school bus at six in the morning, especially in late fall. Since the school administration changed the bus schedule my life had been upside down. The weather was not the greatest at this time of the year. With fall closing in it was getting colder and colder each morning. My uniform consists of a dark blue pleated skirt, blouse etc. When the wind blew, everything under my skirt seems to freeze.


My name is Jayden McPhee. At fourteen my body was starting to lose my girlish gangly look and blossom. I was proud of my developing breasts that pushed against my blouse. Some of the girls in higher grades had less than me. In the evening while in the bathroom I really enjoyed the changes in my body. My hips were taking shape like the girls I saw on television and the fashion magazines. Mom told me she was surprised at the way my body was developing for a girl at my age. This weekend we were going to the mall to buy my first real bras. I could not wait.

At fourteen, I was curious about my body changes and wondered why I felt different at times. Crazy things happened around me, like some of the older girls wore their skirts as short as they could get away with and still be within our school code. I still had not figured out why, with the weather being as cold as it was. I wished my skirts were longer. My friend Alishia and I talked about girlish things all the time. We do not have boyfriends yet but imagined them when we got older. However, in my private thoughts I really do not know what was so great about having a boyfriend, as all the boys in our classes were first class jerks. They were always pushing and shoving us girls and many times they knocked my books to the floor. They were always trying to look up skirts. I don’t know what was so interesting about girl’s panties.

The only guy I found interesting was Mr. Parson my next-door neighbor. I think he was older than my dad, but he was handsome and always seems happy to see me. His silver-gray hair and deep blue eyes set off his rugged demeanor. He always stopped what he was doing in the yard and talked to me like I was somebody important. I liked the way the looked at me, it was even better now, since my body started to change. He had a big house, but no wife or children. He was always willing to buy all the junk my school wanted me to sell. Last time he made me a cup of hot chocolate, as it was a very cold Saturday afternoon. There were times when it felt like he was looking at me as someone more than a young girl from next door. For some reason, every time I was close to him, I got all tingly between my legs. The scent he wore lingered with me long after we had parted. He was the only guy that has had that effect on me. I don’t know why. In my mind, Mr. Parson was the only male I would enjoy as a boyfriend, but I know that was just a dream, me being so young but it was a nice thought at night when I was in bed touching myself.


My sister Aliyah was three years older than me and thinks boys were greatest thing since sliced bread. Mom even lets her go on dates. It made me laugh watching her getting ready for the evening. She took hours preening herself just to be with one of those jerks. Sometimes when she returned home from her date, her clothes were all wrinkled and sometimes out of place. When I asked her what she did on her dates for those changes to happen, she told me it was none of my business.


In our discussions about boys and girls dating, Alishia and I concluded that it must have something to do with kissing, as all the movies we had seen showed couples kissing and hugging. Some the movies showed girls going to bed with guys. I certainly would not go to bed with any of the guys I knew, except maybe Mr. Parson. Alishia thinks they must do more together then just sleep. It had me wondering about that.


Rushing to the front door get out of the cold I hurried into the kitchen to see what mom was cooking for dinner. Aliyah was talking to mom.

“Jayden, please leave! Mom and I are having a particularly important conversation.”

“Do I have to mom?”

“Well give us a few moments okay Jayden?”

“Ok, I will be in the den trying to warm up.”

Leaving the kitchen, I made sure the door didn’t completely close. Aliyah was up to something; she didn’t want me to know about. I listened quietly. Aliyah was saying.

“But mom Rick is a nice boy. All I want to do is have him over so we can watch television. We wanted to go to a movie, but we don’t have any money.”

“You are only sixteen Aliyah there is plenty of time to have boys over when you are a bit older.”

“Awe, mom please. It will be Friday night and you and dad will be playing cards in the kitchen with the Gregg’s. What could happen?”

Aliyah kept the conversation going for another ten minutes, then mom relented.

“Okay, Aliyah you win. Rick can come over and watch television till eleven, but you must promise me you will act like a lady and when eleven rolls around you will tell Rick he has to go home. I don’t want a scene.”

“Okay, thanks mom, I promise. I will tell Rick at school tomorrow he can come over at six tomorrow evening. Thanks again mom.”


Now this could be interesting. Maybe if I worked it right, I would be able to watch Aliyah and Rick and find out what she thinks was so interesting about boys.

I was rubbing my legs to get the circulation moving. Aliyah comes into the den looking like the cat that ate the canary.


“Rick is coming over to watch television with me Friday evening and I don’t want you interfering. The den is off limits for you tomorrow night. You got that twerp?”

“It is as much my den as yours and if I want to watch television, I will. I don’t care if you do have Rick over.”

“Mom, will you tell twerp she can’t bother me and Rick tomorrow night. I know all she will do is try and embarrass me.”

“Aliyah, you shouldn’t call your sister twerp, if you want her to do something for you, I suggest you work it out between yourselves.”


Now the smile was on my face, that really had Aliyah pissed off. She now had to reverse her tactics and try to get me to do something for her after calling me a twerp. This was going to be interesting. I could not wait to hear how she would approach this. Aliyah came close to me, talking in a very low voice.

“Listen twerp if you ruin my date with Rick, I will make your life miserable.”

“No, you won’t, I will tell mom that you are being a jerk and didn’t want to make peace with me. Maybe I will invite Alishia over and we can join you and Rick in the den. Won’t that be a blast?”


That certainly was not what Aliyah has in mind. If looks could kill, Aliyah would be an only child. As I was about to go into the kitchen Aliyah moved in front of me blocking my way.

“Okay, okay what will it take to keep you out of the den tomorrow night while Rick and I are together?”

“Well I might stay away if you let me use your makeup, your perfume and lipstick, you know the ones that I like so much.”

“So, if I let you use them you will stay away from us tomorrow?”

“I promise.”

“Okay you win. You can use my makeup.”


Aliyah returned the kitchen and I could hear her tell mom about the deal we made. Mom told her she did right. It was better to co-operate then to fight. With all the fuss Aliyah made about this date with Rick, I had to figure out why and come up with some way of watching them. Aliyah had to be up to something. Even with my parents in the kitchen playing cards she knew that they would never come and check on them. Our parents enjoyed playing cards and really get wrapped up in their games. Looking around the den I was trying to discover a way of spying on my sister tomorrow night without them knowing. Then I looked at the ceiling. There was an old vent that used to help heat the upstairs before my parents installed the big furnace in the basement. The vent used to be open between floors with a grate in the hall upstairs. Mom put in an insert years ago to close it off. I bet I could remove the insert allowing me to listen and watch what Aliyah and Rich did. I went upstairs to my room and changed out of my school clothes. When I was in the hall I waited and listened for both Aliyah and mom, but they were still in the kitchen. I removed the grate and touched the insert. It was very loose. Lifting it out of the opening gave me an excellent view of the sofa that Rich and Aliyah would be using, it was in front of the television and it had a high back towards the kitchen door. So, if someone were to open the door it allowed them time to stop doing whatever it was that they do not want anyone to see. They will not see me if I keep the upstairs hall dark. Tomorrow evening might turn out to be very educational.


Friday was a duplicate weather wise of Thursday, very cold. During the bus ride home Aliyah reminded me three times of our agreement. She would give me her make-up kit tonight after she got ready for Rick. To me this proved she was up to something no good!


Mr. Parson was in his yard working when we got off the bus, we waved at each other. Once in the house I went to the kitchen, joining mom and trying to warm up. The odor of dinner filled the house. When dad arrived home and we sat down for supper. Dad was teasing mom how he and Mr. Gregg would beat the pants off her and Mrs. Gregg in cards tonight. While helping mom with the dishes, Aliyah went to the bathroom to get ready for her date with Rick. Taking a moment to call Alishia we made plans to meet on Saturday morning to complete part of our school project and if I could get enough money from mom, we would go to a movie in the afternoon.


When mom and I were finished she asked to me to go and tell Aliyah to hurry, as she and dad wanted to get ready for the Gregg’s. I charged upstairs and opened the bathroom door surprising her. Aliyah had dad’s safety razor and she was about to shave the bush between her legs. I could see her pussy and it was partially covered with fine hair now coated with lather. Her pussy lips were full and puffy. I thought mine were large compared to Alicia’s, but Aliyah’s were the biggest I had ever seen. I would never tell her, but they looked beautiful. I wished I could touch them.


“Haven’t you ever heard of knocking?”


My eyes must had been like saucers as I stared at my sister half shaven pussy. I only had a few hairs on my pussy, and I was certainly not going to remove them. Aliyah had a lot or at least she did.

“What are you doing Aliyah? Why are you shaving? Does dad know you are using his razor?”

I had so many questions. Her lower lips were so puffy. Wow I wished mine were that big. I would have to look at Alicia’s pussy again and see if I got the same tingly reaction as looking at Aliyah’s. Maybe Alishia could sleep over tomorrow night. I had that prickly feeling between my legs I usually experience when I was close to Mr. Parson.

“Jayden you can’t tell dad. I have my own blades I just borrow his razor. I feel better when I shave. It is easier to keep clean.”

What Aliyah said made sense but for some reason I do not believe she was telling me all the truth. I think her date with Rick had something to do it her shaving, but I had no idea why. I sat down and watch. Aliyah looked at me smiling.

“Do you like looking between my legs Jayden?”

“I have never seen large pussy lips like yours Aliyah, they are very beautiful.”

Aliyah continued her shaving, then rinsed off all the remaining lather revealing her luscious full luv lips. Now I was really tingling between my legs now the result of looking at my sister’s pussy. I wanted to touch myself but could not with Aliyah watching. Aliyah sat on the counter and spreads her legs giving a great view of her succulent pussy lips. They were open and I could see the dark pink interior that seems to be very moist. I had never seen anything like this before. I could smell her shampoo and a different, haunting, scent as well. Then I realized it was her pussy scent. How I wanted to touch my sister. Aliyah must have realized it.

“Jayden do you want to touch my pussy. You can if you like.”

For some reason Aliyah was trembling, she slipped her hands between her legs and pulled her puffy lips apart. My mouth was getting dry and I licked my lips. Something in me told me to touch her, then kiss her pussy. Why would I want to kiss my sister’s pussy? Hell, I felt hesitant. Moving closer Aliyah’s moist pussy, her scent became stronger and more appealing to me. My fingers caressed her large puffy outer lips. I was surprised when I heard Aliyah moan softly. This was fun. A creamy like substance was slowly seeping from her opening. I could see a little nub on the top of her slit. I touched it and she nearly took off. I wondered if I had one of those.

“Jayden that feels so good. You cannot tell mom we did this. We both could get into trouble.”

Trouble was something I did not need. I was close enough to Aliyah’s pussy that it seemed I could taste it. Then something beyond my control moved my face right into her pussy my tongue was in her slit. It shocked me and really sent Aliyah for a loop. It tasted much better than I imagined, inadvertently I licked it again and again. When I touched the nub, Aliyah sucked in her breath and grabbed my head pulling it deep into her soft very moist pussy. Her body trembled as she came. It scared the hell out of me, I had never experienced anything like that before.

“Oh, Jayden that was wonderful. You made me cum with your tongue. I never considered a girl between my legs before, but you were great. We can do this some more tomorrow night. I still have to get ready for Rick.”

Now I was totally confused. I really did not know what happened to Aliyah and me, but I would make it my responsibility to find out. Maybe Alicia knew. Aliyah really liked my tongue in her pussy; besides, she did taste good.


Watching Aliyah getting ready was educational now she was putting on her make up. She didn’t have her panties on, so I was looking at her bare bum, when she leaned over, she exposed her tight little asshole, it’s rim a darker rose color, then her skin and it was wrinkled. Again, the feeling of tingling was strong between my legs just about as good as when Mr. Parson looked at me in his certain way. Then when Aliyah was not looking, I slipped my hand in my panties and touch myself, I was drenched with juice. Why?

Finally, Aliyah was finished preening herself and handed me her make-up kit. Alicia and I would have fun tomorrow. Aliyah slipped on a blue thong that I had never seen before, I bet mom didn’t know about them. Then she slipped into a skirt that I thought was odd. She always wore slacks but tonight for some reason she was wearing a noticeably short skirt. Then she pulled on a pair of stay up nylons with a beautiful pattern on them. I wished I had a pair.

“Does mom know you have those panties? I have never seen them before.”

“Jayden, I think you and I had better have a long talk tomorrow. We must stop fighting and be friends. Don’t tell mom and I will let you borrow my thong tomorrow.”

“Your nylon’s too?”

“Yes, my nylon’s too but you have to keep it our secret. I don’t think mom would be happy to know we like and wear sexy undies.”


With that comment I headed for my room. It was nearly six, the bewitching hour for Rick to show up. I had a few things I had to clear up in my mind. I closed my door and locked it, something mom didn’t like. She always claimed if there was a fire and I didn’t wake up; how would anyone be able to help me if they couldn’t get into my room. Well I didn’t intend to sleep just explore my very wet pussy. Undoing my skirt and lowering my white cotton panties with Winnie the Poo design on them I laid on my bed. My finger was seeking the nub I saw between Aliyah’s legs. I was so wet my finger slipped easily into my slit. I had put my finger in my pussy before but nothing interesting happened. Then the discovery, my nub was small, but it was there. It felt good when I rubbed it. Playing with it I discovered if I pushed down the skin a hard nub was exposed and did it feel good rubbing it. My finger was caressing it and the feelings were indescribable. Then it happened. The feeling scared the hell out of me but stopping was out of the question. My hips were pushing up against my finger caressing my nub. Then stars appeared as I nearly stopped breathing. What a sensation. My body was trembling. This was what happened to Aliyah. Can I do it again? I did, twice. Wait till I tell Alicia.


Realizing it was past seven meaning mom and dad were playing cards and Aliyah and Rick would be in the den I sneaked out in the hall to the grate and removed the insert. They were sitting together watching television no big deal. Shit this could prove to be very boring. Calling Alicia would be much more interesting with all my new discoveries. Then I noticed Rick put his arm around Aliyah drawing her close and they kissed. Calling Alicia could wait.


Rick put his hand on Aliyah’s boob and squeezed it. Aliyah, her eye’s closed, was softly moaning. My pussy was starting to tingle just watching. I didn’t know what Aliyah was doing but her hand was on Rick’s pants rubbing a bulge. Rick’s movements suggested he was enjoying it. Aliyah’s hand moved undoing his zipper. Then I saw it. Guys were different then girls. Aliyah grasped him and started to rub. That must be his penis. I had heard girls at school talk about them, but I had never seen a real one only in pictures in our health class. I wondered if Mr. Parson’s was that big. My hand was in my panties and my finger was playing with my new toy it felt so good rubbing it. Aliyah surprised me when she leaned over and puts Rick’s thing, his penis, in her mouth and started sucking it like a lollypop. Why did she do that? Rick was really moaning now as Aliyah’s head bobbed up and down. He was moving his hips in rhythm with Aliyah’s sucking. Then Rick’s body stiffened, and he seemed to lift his body towards Aliyah’s mouth. It looked like she was swallowing him. Now what was happening? Aliyah hadn’t stopped sucking then Rick seemed to collapse.


“Oh, Aliyah that was greatest blowjob yet and you swallowed too. I can’t believe how good it felt pumping cum into your throat. I love you.”


What was a blowjob? I would research it on the net tonight. Aliyah was licking her lips like she had just had some ice cream. Rick leaned over and kisses her. His hand was on her skirt that rode up her legs exposing her thong. I watched as his fingers moved it over and he played with her pussy where I had licked. Then he got to his knees and puts his face between her legs and licked her just like I did. Aliyah’s hands were on the back of his head pulling him deep into her pussy. My finger was doing a good job on my nub I had to be careful not to make any noise as I had that great feeling again.

Aliyah’s body moved like it did when I was licking her. She had a pillow in her mouth biting it, so she didn’t make any noise. Rick was licking and Aliyah was exploding. When Rick stood, I could see his cock was hard again sticking out of his pants. It looked so big.

“Aliyah can we do it?”

“Oh, Rick I would like too but my parents are in the kitchen.”

Do what I was wondering. Rick undid his belt and lowered his pants and shorts. I could see his cock jutting out from his body. There was lots of hair next to his body at the base of his cock. Wow, it looked so nice. I wondered if all guys were as big as Rick. Aliyah’s hand was on his shaft caressing it. Her other hand was between his legs holding something else. I couldn’t see what.

“Please Aliyah I want to feel it in you.”

Now what was Rick talking about. I watched as Aliyah stood up and removed her thong. Rick sat down his cock pointing straight up. Then Aliyah climbed on Rick’s lap, facing him. I watched as he aimed his cock at her pussy and Aliyah lowered her body on Rick’s cock making it disappear in her hole. Hell, that must hurt. Then Aliyah started moving her bum up and down on his cock. Rick pushed up to meet her thrusts. Aliyah increased her speed. Both her and Rick seem to be lost in another world. I had never witnessed anything like this in all my life. They both seemed to enjoy having his cock deep in Aliyah. Then both seemed to go rigid with Rick pushing up and Aliyah pushing down. Then they collapsed in each other’s arms.

“Aliyah that was fantastic. I love cumming in you. Your pussy really seems to grab my cock.”

Now I was confused, Aliyah’s pussy grabbed his cock. What were they talking about? Then they moved apart. Rick’s cock was no longer hard and long but was now a short stub, all wrinkled and dripping wet. Aliyah’s pussy was still wide open with some white stuff seeping out of it on Rick’s lap. Rick quickly found some tissue and wiped the flow off himself. Aliyah run to the bathroom with her thong in her hand. Aliyah had a nice-looking bum I wondered if Rick played with her back hole. Shortly after she returned, and they kissed and kissed, with Rick’s hands all over Aliyah’s boobs. I watched as he lifts her blouse and bra and sucked Aliyah’s nipple.

I watched as Rick sucked and Aliyah groaned like she was in dreamland. What was fascinating was the way Rick’s cock grew out from his body. What were they going to do next? Aliyah body shuddered as she came once more. Rick’s body was moving against her and the sofa. I hoped they didn’t get any marks on it. Mom would kill them both if she ever found out what Aliyah did with Rick. Aliyah noticed Rick’s hard snake was ready for action.

“Oh, Rick we have time to do it the way I like. Do you think you can cum again?”

“I know I can.”

Again, I was really confused. Aliyah didn’t get on top of Rick but got on her knees on the sofa with her bum facing Rick. I could see her wet pussy and her lovely asshole. Rick moved behind her, and I watched fascinated, as he pushed his cock against her tight asshole instead of her pussy. Slowly his cock disappeared deep in Aliyah willing asshole. Even from this angle I could see the dampness dripping from Aliyah’s pussy. She was slamming her asshole against Rick as he forcefully rammed his cock deep into her rectum. Aliyah was breathing hard then I heard her gasp then let out a gust of air. Rick’s body was also trembling as he pumped his hot cum deep into Aliyah’s bowels. My finger hadn’t left my toy since I started to watch. When Rick’s cock slipped out of Aliyah’s asshole, it remained open. I had never seen anything like this in my life. Alishia should be here to watch this.

“Oh, Rick that feels so good. I just love the feeling when you pump your cum in my butt hole. I can feel every move you make in my asshole. I love you.”

I had to crunch my teeth not to make any noise as I watched Rick clean off the dripping cum from Aliyah’s asshole with the face cloth then he wiped himself. I wondered how many times he could squirt.

“Rick, it is nearly eleven o’clock. I promised mom that you would leave. I don’t want you to, but it will be easier next time to have you over. I feel so wonderful. Your cock is so filling when it is in me. I wish we could do it all night.”

“Aliyah, I love you and I am so glad you like sex as much as I do. Can we get together tomorrow?”

“Yes, but I don’t know if we can fuck. We don’t have anywhere private to go to and it is too cold to do it on the porch. I don’t want to ask mom two nights in a row, she could get suspicious. She still thinks I am a virgin.”


Now all this chatter had me perplexed. Fuck was that what they did. Putting Rick’s cock in Aliyah’s pussy was sex what was it called when he puts in her asshole? What was a virgin? I would be on the net tomorrow. I had a lot to talk to Alicia about. I carefully replaced the insert and went to my room and got into bed. My finger was playing with my newfound friend. Later I heard a quiet knock on my door. It was Aliyah.

“Jayden are you awake?”

“Yes, what is wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong, I just want to thank you for this afternoon, you made me feel so good. I wish I could do the same for you.”

Now I really started to tingle. My sister wanted kiss my pussy and tongue me.

“Well I would like to feel what it is like Aliyah.”

Removing my blanket and spreading my legs, my pussy was open and moist from me fingering myself. My body was trembling wondering if she would actually do anything. Aliyah came in my room and closed the door behind her. I heard the click of the lock. In the half-light I watched as she dropped her robe and then her nightie. She knelt between my legs and softly kisses the inside of my thighs. Then her tongue was licking my new toy. Wow what a sensation. What really shocked me was her finger pushing against my asshole. I wiggled to give her better access then felt her finger enter me. The combination of her tongue on my toy and her finger deep in my asshole brought me to the brink. My body tensed then my world exploded. When I finally came back to earth, I was totally exhausted.

“Oh, Aliyah why have we been fighting for all this time when we could have been doing this with each other. When did you learn about this?”

“When I was your age, I touched myself when I was bathing. I didn’t know what I had done but it felt so good. Girls at school told me how to masturbate. I have been doing it ever since.”


So that was what you called it, masturbating. It felt so good I moved myself between Aliyah’s legs and looked at her pussy. Even in the semi-darkness I could see her pussy was rosy red and swollen. Rick’s cock must have done that. Her scent was different. I could smell her sex but there was something special. It must be Rick’s scent. When I kissed her pussy it tasted different, kind of salty.

“Aliyah, you taste different. What happened?”

Aliyah answer was to gently pull my face into her pussy. I closed my eyes and licked and tongued. Rick’s cock must have stretched her pussy because I could get my tongue deep inside her. My finger founds her anus and I pushed. Aliyah lifted her body giving better access to her asshole. My finger easily penetrates deep into Aliyah, it still must be loose from Rick’s cock in her. I could feel her bum muscle tighten on my finger as I shoved it deeper. Aliyah’s pussy provided me with a lot of juice and the added taste of Rick’s cum. Finally. she nearly smothers me when she cums squeezing her legs on my face.

“Oh, Jayden that was so nice. Let’s do each other often.”

Well, Aliyah won’t get any complaints from me. She cuddled beside me then had me remove my nightie, so we were both naked. I fell asleep with Aliyah’s finger inside my pussy.

In the morning when we woke Aliyah fingered me to a climax and showed me how to do it to her. We both needed showers, as the odor of sex in my bed was very strong. I knew I was going to love this new relationship with my sister.

Our bedrooms were upstairs, mom and dad’s was on the main floor. They likely played cards till the wee hours of the morning and would be sleeping in. Aliyah suggested we shower together. Aliyah took great lengths to make sure my pussy and asshole were the cleanest they had ever been. I returned the favor. I even had her lean over and spread her asshole so I could tongue her tight opening. Her body trembled as I did her. Later we dressed and had breakfast. Mom and dad finally made an appearance.

“How did your date with Rick go Aliyah?”

“It was great mom, he left just before eleven as you wanted. We had a good time.”

“You went to bed early Jayden. Didn’t you feel well?”

“I was a bit tired. The relaxing did me a world of good.”

Aliyah’s foot was rubbing up and down my leg then she puts her toe at the crotch of my panties. I felt my body tremble.

“Your shivering Jayden are you sure you are not coming down with something?”

After assuring mom it was nothing, I excused myself and called Alicia. She was excited when I told her I had something very interesting to tell her and show her. We made arrangements to see each other and then later to sleep over. Later, Aliyah caught my eye and indicated she wanted to see me. In a corner she handed me her thong and stockings.

“I just washed and dried them. Make sure mom doesn’t see them.”


Today the sun was shining and the temperatures were rising. The warmth felt so good after the lousy week we have had. Wearing a thong really felt different. My bum felt like it was bare. It made me feel really sexy. My short black skirt and white blouse showed off my body. When I went out I noticed Mr. Parson working on his front lawn getting ready for fall.

“Hi Mr. Parson. It is a nice day today.”

“Hi Jayden. It is. I am taking advantage of it to finally clean up the old flowers before the snow.”

Mr. Parson’s home had a porch with some lounge chairs. Walking over he invited me to chat and offered me a chair. He continued his lawn work and I climbed on a chair moving it so he could see my legs or better still between my legs and my pussy encased my sister’s thong. He asked me about school, and we continued to chat. All this time he hadn’t looked my way. I had my skirt pulled up and my legs spread waiting for him to look. Then he did. I thought he was going collapse. I moved my legs wider so he could get a better view. He liked what he saw. I could see his pants move. By the look of the bulge, his cock was much bigger than Rick’s.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.