My Journey - Book 4: Hearts - Cover

My Journey - Book 4: Hearts

Copyright© 2020 by Xalir

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Things are coming together for Matt. Is it the new normal or will life throw some new curves at him? This story may be read as a standalone. If you really want to understand the characters and context, you should read the first three books in the "My Journey" Series. This was the unfinished fourth book that Xalir wrote before his untimely death.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   School   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports  

“What’s so funny?” Emma asked, taking my arm as we all walked to the elevators.

“You remember what I was going to do for Jessie’s first night but we decided was a bad idea because there was no one to take care of us?” I reminded her.

She stopped, blanching noticeably. “Oh fuck! We’re all gonna be dead tomorrow, aren’t we? Are you gonna try to go the whole two hours?”

“Naw, probably not,” I scoffed. “Poor Amber is going to need medical attention though. Good thing Jill is a nurse. I’ll see how I feel after an hour. I’m definitely gonna need some help though.”

The seven of us squeezed into the elevator and made our way up to the Presidential Suite. There was an air of anticipation in the car as we rode up in silence. I’d had my other arm around Amber, sliding it up and down her side from her hip to just below her armpit, getting a feel for her curves. She was the only one of us that was still dressed for dinner. I let my hand drift lower, gliding up and down the backs of her thighs and squeezing her ass as she shifted, starting to get turned on by the attention.

“Is this your first time in a group like this?” I asked her.

She nodded. “I’ve been to dungeons with Ma’am before, but she was always careful to control what happened. This is my first time without her here to watch out for me.”

“Are you nervous?” I wanted to know.

“A little, but she was interested in knowing what your group was like,” she admitted. “We both were.”

“So, you bravely volunteered to research how we do things?” I asked with a wry smile.

She shrugged. “Just because I haven’t played in a large group doesn’t mean I don’t want to,” she pointed out. “I want to see what you do for discipline and for sex. There’s some things I’ve always wanted to do that I really can’t do with just me and Ma’am.”

By this time, we’d arrived on our floor and Emma took the card from me, leading the way to the suite’s door. There was only one other suite on this floor.

We all filed inside, and I wondered if Tina was going to come back tonight or tomorrow. I could only imagine what would be going through her mind if she walked in on the scene that I expected to be in the middle of momentarily.

Our first order of business was to sit down and talk things out. “Let’s have a chat about your limits,” I suggested, addressing Amber.

She shrugged. “Don’t kill me,” she said simply. “I’m okay with anything short of permanent injury, so knives and anything that would leave scars or would break bones. I’ve never been in a toilet scene, but I’ve seen them. If you’re into that, I’ll try it. I’ve never had anything in my ass bigger than a finger and I don’t normally get into biting or leaving marks like that. Tonight, I’m setting aside most of my normal rules. I want to experience everything you want to do with me. Don’t hold back.”

I nodded. “The only watersports we’ve ever gotten into has been when someone loses bladder control as they black out,” I told her. “If it’s an interest of yours though, I think you’ll be able to find at least one of us that’s willing to play like that. Scat, I’m not certain of. I’ve seen those spots on the internet, but there’s a difference between seeing it on a computer screen and trying to scrub the smell out of your skin. Still, if it’s something that you want to indulge in tonight since you’re exploring as much as you can, ask and see who might be willing to share that experience with you.”

“But not you?” she clarified.

I shrugged. “Are you asking me?”

She bit her lip and shrugged. “Not yet, I don’t think,” she admitted. “I think that’s something to be done later in the night.”

I nodded. “When the time comes, ask around and we’ll see who might want to,” I told her before switching topics. I really didn’t like the thought of doing that at all, let alone with someone outside the Sorority, but then she’d asked to be treated like one of us for tonight. “Are you on birth control?” I asked.

She nodded. “Ma’am and I both got an IUD when we discussed adding your father. We’re both tested for everything, but we only have sex with each other so there’s no outside partners.”

I nodded. “I already assumed that Jill was careful with STI screening since she’s a nurse. I’ve been tested and most of the girls have and been with no outside partners. Lana and Beck are waiting on test results so you won’t be having sex with them tonight. They may be tasked with fucking you, but you won’t be pleasuring them in return.”

She looked at me curiously and I pointed out Beck. She waved and looked like she was a little down about having a limited role, but was happy to be here. I’d seen her more frustrated about it in the past.

“Let’s talk about safewords,” I suggested. “Do you have a normal one that you use?”

She nodded. “Lilly,” she said.

“That’s not gonna work,” I said once the laughter died down. I could tell she was confused. “Lilly is my sister’s name,” I explained. “I’d rather you not scream it during sex.” I gave her a smirk. “How about we use ‘Orchid’ for tonight. I get the sense that Jill will be changing your normal safeword once Dad explains to her who Lilly is.” I smiled, thinking how appropriate it was that I use Samantha’s favorite flower as a safeword. I thought she might like that.

I heard the suite door open and looked up to see Lana, Gina and Collie coming in. We’d brought bags of toys with us, but they’d brought more and each of them had one of our camera bags slung over the other shoulder. I chuckled at that. We were going to go full Hollywood tonight.

“Emma, will you and Lana set up in the bedroom and then bring the third cam back in here and we’ll start?” I suggested and the two of them went into the bedroom to position the cameras on their tripods. I got up and started lowering the blinds so that we weren’t giving the rest of Boston a show like we had last night.

Tabby caught on and jumped up to help. We had the blinds closed and were settled back in our seats when Emma and Lana returned. “We’re good,” Emma told us and brought me the other camera. “We dumped all of yesterday’s footage already. We’ll finish editing it tomorrow.”

I nodded and took the camera from her. I turned it on and pointed it at Amber. “Introduce yourself to the camera, please,” I told her.

“My name is Amber,” she said with a shy smile.

“You’re here tonight to explore your boundaries, right?” I said, prompting her that I wanted it all on video.

She nodded again. “That’s right. I normally don’t get involved in group play, I don’t allow video to be taken and I normally don’t allow people to leave marks. I’ve also never tried anal, deep-throat, watersports or scat. We’re going to get pretty kinky tonight, I hope.”

“So how many of those limits are you eager to push past,” I asked.

“Honestly? All of them. I’m a little nervous about some of them, but tonight is the first time I’m here with all of you, it might be the only chance that I get, so I want it all.”

“Okay, we ARE going to take your anal virginity tonight,” I confirmed. “We have a couple of girls that are huge fans of the experience. They’ll be more than happy to help prepare you for that ride. Other than your normal restrictions, is there anything that you do in your normal sex or sessions that you really want? Something that makes you go off like a bomb?”

She bit her lip and nodded. “I’m a humiliation girl. I like the spankings, but being put down is a turn-on for me. I like it like that. I get really into it when people do degrading things to me.”

I nodded. Bad Matt was already salivating at the chance to get his hands on this girl. “Alright. We discussed your safeword and normally, it’s ‘Lilly’, but for tonight, we’re going to use a different word. Can you tell the camera what it is?”

“Orchid,” she said instantly.

“Okay, if we hear you say ‘Orchid’, everything stops and we check in with you. If you say it again during check-in, we get you out of the scene right away. That work for you?”

She nodded. “Say ‘Orchid’ to get a check-in, say it again to stop everything and end the scene.”

“That’s right,” I confirmed. “Is there anything else that you want from tonight?”

“I want to cum,” she told the camera. “I want get fucked so hard I’m still cumming tomorrow on the drive home. I want the beating of my life. I want to be covered in bruises and bite marks and welts and scrapes for days. I want Ma’am to look at me and cum just from seeing the proof of what we did here tonight.”

“I think we can guarantee that you’ll go home feeling well-used and completely fucked,” I confirmed. “Are you wearing anything underneath that dress?” I asked.

She shook her head. “No, Sir,” she said, starting to fall into her submissive role already.

“Spread your legs,” I told her. “Show me.”

She scooted forward to the edge of the couch and dutifully parted her thighs, lifting the hem of her dress so that I could see her sex. She leaned back to give me a better view. Her lips were puffy and there was a hint of moisture between them as she held steady for my eyes.

“Stand up,” I told her and she complied, getting to her feet without letting go of her dress. She kept it held up so that I could continue to look at her pussy. I noticed that it was bald. Not shaved, but the same baby-smooth treatment that Manda had displayed a lifetime ago. I had to know. “What’s your hair removal technique?” I asked, taking in her pussy.

“Laser, Sir,” she supplied. “It’s permanent, but takes several treatments, since it doesn’t work on every hair at once.”

I nodded and vowed to look into that prospect a little more closely. My girls shaved, but sometimes the stubble against lips and tongue was like kissing a porcupine.

“Strip,” I told her and she instantly let go of her hem to reach behind her, unzipping her dress and pulling it off carefully, stepping out of it before folding it and laying it on the couch where she’d been sitting.

When she returned her eyes to me, she was blushing a little bit, her tan cheeks coloring slightly pinker as she stood naked in a room full of people still wearing clothing. She was a sight to behold. I’d never seen anyone quite like her. Her Native American heritage had given her a beautiful coloring with the deep tan skin continuing across her whole body. Her tan lines were a very subtle difference and her nipples were a deeper bronze color, standing out from a pair of B-cup breasts that jutted proudly in defiance of gravity.

“You look lovely,” I told her, taking in her body. “Turn for me. Show me your ass.”

She was thin, but not athletic like some of my girls were. She presented her back to me and I allowed the camera to pan from her face as she looked over her shoulder at me down over her back and surprisingly small ass, down her legs to the pair of heels that she was still wearing.

“Bend over,” I told her. “Spread your ass for me.”

She dipped her shoulders and spread her legs a little before she reached back with both hands to pull her ass open for my inspection. Her rosebud was stretched as she pulled her cheeks out toward her hips. When I was satisfied, I made sure to zoom the camera in on her pussy and ass, taking a slow count of twenty just to keep her in this position, spread open and vulnerable for a little longer.

“Very good, Amber,” I said finally. “I want you to lay down on the floor and spread your legs as wide as you can.” I waited until she was in position and then told her to start masturbating slowly. “You are not to cum,” I warned her. “I want your pussy wet and eager.”

She nodded. “Yes, Sir,” she intoned obediently and started playing with her pussy while we all watched.

I looked around the room and all the girls seemed interested or at least curious. “Is there anyone that specifically does NOT want to play with Amber tonight?” I asked. This was a situation we hadn’t planned for ahead of time and I wasn’t sure whether Gina or Tricia were actually bisexual or not.

Tricia raised her hand. “Not that I find her unattractive, but I’ve never had sex with a girl before. I think I want my first time to be one of my sisters.”

Gina nodded. “I was just thinking the same thing,” she admitted sheepishly, giving her a smile.

Tricia grinned back and bounced to her feet. “Emma said there’s a second bedroom. You and me?” she asked Gina hopefully.

Gina bit her lip and nodded, smiling a little before turning toward me. “You don’t mind, do you?” she asked, suddenly self-conscious.

“Not at all,” I confirmed. “Raid the toy collection and enjoy yourselves. If you take her anal virginity, make sure it’s good for her.”

She blushed. “I think I’ll leave that for you to do,” she admitted. “Can you send someone to come get us before you take Amber’s cherry? I kind of want to see that if we’re not busy.”

Tricia laughed. “You wanna see if everyone reacts that way when he does them?” she asked Gina.

“Yeah. I guess,” she admitted. “I went nuts for it, Beck loves it, Tabby seemed to get off on it really hard. It’s hot.” Tricia took her hand and they went through the toys they’d hurriedly gathered at home, pulling out a few of them and a bottle of lube before they waved goodbye to everyone and disappeared in search of the other bedroom.

Part of me wished I could join them, but I had things of my own to do. “Lana, Beck, you’ve both got harnesses?”

They nodded. “You’re really okay with us doing that?” Beck asked.

“There’s part of tonight that I need someone else pushing. Since you can’t be involved in other ways, this is fine. Keep your panties on and follow my lead and you’ll be fine. Until we get your paperwork back, we’re going to work on the assumption that it’s positive, so we need to make sure no one’s at risk.”

They both nodded and then they were going and getting harnesses out of the toy bags. They were both dressed in sweats and quickly pushed them down their legs and had them off. I let them get into their harnesses and pick out the toys for them while I talked to the rest of the girls.

“Tabby, Collie, I know you’ve both been in scenes like this with Miranda. Do you have a problem being involved in a night like this?” I asked, looking back and forth between the two of them.

Collie shook her head immediately. She’d been going out of her way to be the best slave I could ask for since her collar went back on at Christmas. She’d relax sooner or later, but right now she was trying to convince me that taking her back was the best decision I’d ever made. She needn’t have worried.

I smiled at her and then looked at Tabby questioningly. “It’s a little weird for me,” she admitted. “I’m used to being the one that’s in her position.”

“Then I’ll lean heavily on your expertise to help make this as extreme as she wants it to be,” I told her. “I have several ideas since she’s heavy on humiliation, but you have experience.”

She nodded and I glanced at Amber as she rubbed her pussy slowly. She was starting to moan, and her hips were moving in a slow humping motion that thrust her pelvis up as she teased her labia at my command.

I smiled in approval and then turned toward Jessie. “You up for this? It’s a WAY different kind of scene than last night,” I warned her.

“I’ve been listening,” she said. “This is what she wants, right? I’m cool with that. I’ve kind of wanted to see what Bad Matt has in store.” She smirked and added. “We talked about me sometimes wanting to hold the whip last night. This way we both can.”

THAT got my attention in a hurry and I could feel Bad Matt roaring from his cage to be let out. I smiled, but I had one more conversation to have before we got there. “Ems?” I asked. “What about you?”

She made a scoffing sound. “I was there when you broke Hanna, remember?” she pointed out.

“You were there when Tabby asked for Bad Matt too,” I nodded in agreement. “Tonight, you’re being asked to participate, not just watch.”

“What’s the plan?” she asked eagerly. I knew Emma had always had a ruthless streak in her. She’d been perfectly happy knowing I got Miranda killed from day-one. She’d been ruthless in insisting that Lana and Beck be cut out of my life when that had been necessary, and she’d been mute on any sympathy for Cheryl. Tonight was just another example of how she was beauty over a core of steel.

“The plan is we treat her like she wants. We humiliate her, we whip her, we bite her, we pull her hair, slap her face, fuck her, spit on her and generally use her until she’s used up. This is her choice. If you hear the safeword from anyone, stop. If anyone sees her in distress or feels like we need a check-in for any reason, call it out. If there’s no further discussion, we have a slut to drag through the mud.”

I looked down at the floor and she was moaning and watching us talk about her like she wasn’t there while she played with her pussy. I unlocked the door to Bad Matt’s cage.

“Stop what you’re doing, slut,” I told her, my voice taking on the flat, cold tone that I always seemed to have when Bad Matt was out in force.

“Yes, Sir!” she gasped and then used her fingers to spread her labia open for my inspection. I pointed the camera at her pussy and zoomed in to get a better look at how wet she was. Her muscles clenched and unclenched rhythmically as she groaned in frustration, her pussy pulsing in time to the masturbating that I’d interrupted.

“There are four women in this room that you need to undress,” I told her. “When you’re done stripping each of them, you’re going to plaster your face to their pussies and eat them until they cum. If your face isn’t dripping by the time you come to undress me, you get the cane and you start over. If I’m feeling generous, you’ll be able to sit comfortably in two days.”

“Yes, Sir!” she answered crisply and crawled over to Collie, while I filmed it. She stood long enough to take Collie’s top off and started kissing her neck while she reached around to unclasp her bra. When Collie’s breasts were free of their confinement, Amber went back to her knees and started opening her jeans and pulling them down. Collie lifted her feet for Amber to pull off the rest of her clothes and then stood with her legs spread.

I exchanged a look with Collie and nodded, looking down at Amber. She smiled and grabbed Amber roughly by the sides of the head, pulling her forward and mashing her pussy against her face roughly. We could all hear the wet slurping sounds as Amber worked her tongue as fast as she could. I watched, fascinated as Collie’s hands moved to the back of Amber’s head, her fingers lacing together to hold her forcibly against her pussy. “EAT IT!” she growled at her through clenched teeth, her expression furious.

I was wide-eyed and I was sure I wasn’t the only one. Sweet, submissive, gentle Collie was acting like she might twist Amber’s head off if she didn’t make her cum soon. Then I clued in. This WAS an act. She’d been trained by Miranda. She’d undoubtedly been on the receiving end of this kind of treatment. She knew this game very well, possibly better than any of us.

Collie pulled back suddenly and slapped her across the face. “Fucking useless. Stick out your tongue. I’ll do it myself,” she snapped and pulled Amber back into her pussy, bucking her hips hard and fast. She ground her pussy all over Amber’s face while continuing to tell her what a bad job she was doing of making her cum until we could all tell that she was lying from the flush that was developing across her cheeks and her upper chest. Finally, in mid-word, she stopped and trembled, groaning and quaking as her first orgasm of the night caught up to her.

I was so hard that I had to adjust myself while Amber paused to catch her breath. Her hair was slightly tangled from Collie’s rough treatment, and her cheeks and chin were wet, but not yet dripping. I thought she might be able to get away without a caning for this, but if we couldn’t find a reason, we’d invent one before the end of the night.

“Orchid,” I said, while she was taking a moment to recover. “Amber, how’re you doing? You okay?”

She nodded. “That was good. Keep it coming,” she enthused. She grinned at the camera.

“Okay,” I agreed. “We’re gonna give you another minute or two and then we’ll let things go a little crazy from here.”

She nodded. “Do your worst,” she said sweetly. It wasn’t a challenge, more of a desire for us to challenge her.

I chuckled. “Are you gonna need to be able to walk comfortably for the next few days?” I asked lightly.

“Not really,” she admitted. “My work is data entry for a law firm. I sit at a computer most of the day. Going to the gym might not be fun, but I can manage.”

“Challenge accepted,” I told her. Hanna had trouble managing after our marathon. I’d be willing to bet she’d hobble for days. I actually smiled at the thought of seeing her on a stair-climber tomorrow. “Break’s over,” I said authoritatively. “Back to work, slut. You still have a long way to go if you want that face dripping with girl-cum.”

She perked up and crawled over to Tabby before she got to her feet to take off Tabby’s shirt and bra as she’d done with Collie. She slid back to her knees and worked Tabby’s pants and panties down so she could strip her completely. When Tabby was naked, she slipped her head between Tabby’s legs and started working on her pussy and clit while Tabby ran her hands through Amber’s black hair. Tabby was a little more gentle than Collie had been at first and that surprised me. Then she started getting more and more abusive, telling her she wasn’t doing it right and berating her more and more angrily.

She finally pulled her out from between her legs and slapped her across the face. “Who taught you to eat pussy?!” she demanded. “Stick your tongue out.” She waited for her to comply and then grabbed a handful of Amber’s hair in each hand, forcibly using the girl’s face to masturbate to her own orgasm. “Fucking awful!” she sneered at the girl. “You’d better fucking hope you hit a squirter before you get to Master or I’m going to beg him to let me issue your beating.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Amber said contritely as Tabby took a handful of hair and pulled her along the floor toward Jessie just slowly enough that Amber could scramble along in a crawl. Tabby finally shoved her toward Jessie and then smirked at me as she backed off. She’d enjoyed that a little more than Collie had, I thought. Collie had been playing a script that she’d learned at Miranda’s feet. I thought that there might be a little more to Tabby’s reaction, but now wasn’t the time to break scene. I’d make time to talk with her later.

Amber was starting to get to her feet when Jessie pie-faced her back to the floor. “Stay on the floor where you belong,” she told her. “I can take off my own shirt. Get to work.” Jessie was my dark horse. I knew that she was interested in both sides of dominance, but I wasn’t sure how she’d respond to it in the moment or afterwards.

She tossed her shirt aside and undid her bra while Amber unzipped her jeans and started pulling them down. Jessie stepped back and then pushed them the rest of the way off before stepping back up and pulling Amber into her sex. She held Amber’s head and looked down into her eyes while she hunched her hips, grinding her pussy on the girl’s tongue. She didn’t speak like the others, but held her head by the sides and stared down into her eyes as she smeared her pussy on Amber’s nose and lips and chin.

I watched while she held eye-contact through the whole thing, panting harder and harder until she shook and groaned loudly, her body trembling as she came.

When she was done, she shoved Amber away to stumble onto her back and she backed away on shaky legs. Amber’s face was actually dripping at this point. Jessie had some of the wettest orgasms I’ve ever seen. If she’d saved Jessie for last, she’d have been good, but she still might be okay, depending on how fast or hard she could make Emma cum for her.

It was Emma’s turn and she wasted no time on preliminaries. She had her shirt off and her bra followed it to the floor, as quickly as she could get it off. By the time Amber was pulling down her jeans, she was starting to get impatient and slapped Amber’s hands away to do it herself, shoving them down and stamping her feet to get out of them. When she was free, she grabbed Amber roughly and slammed her face into her crotch hard enough that I winced at the impact. Amber went to work right away though and Emma started berating her, telling her she needed to prove she was good enough to suck my cock. Like the other girls, she rocked Amber’s head back and forth, using her face to get off before she trembled through an orgasm of her own.

Unfortunately, she’d had a bit of a squirting orgasm and when she released Amber to come to me, her chin was noticeably dripping. She crawled over to me, her chest heaving as she gasped, her makeup a smeared, runny mess, her hair tussled and her eyes wild.

I handed the camera to Emma, who took it and turned it around to point at us before I spoke. “Well done, slut. I thought we’d have to cane you for this. We’ll still cane you,” I assured her. “I heard too many complaints to convince me that you were truly enthusiastic. You don’t have to start over from scratch though since you managed to coat yourself in enough pussy juice to have it dripping like you were ordered.”

She looked up at me and trembled, whether from nervousness or anticipation and nodded. “Yes, Sir,” she intoned meekly. “May I serve you before my beating?” she asked, her voice carrying a pleading note.

“Proceed,” I told her indifferently and she stood long enough to pull my shirt over my head before sliding to her knees again and unbuckling my belt. I pulled the wide leather belt through the loops as she worked on the zipper, thinking that it might see some use as a strap later if we got bored. She pulled down my pants and the boxer-briefs I’d worn under them and her eyes widened. She’d expected something smaller and more manageable, I suppose, but she had her work cut out for her. A lifetime ago, Patty had told me that it would be a fight for Lana to get this fish in the boat. Amber was obviously thinking something similar.

She dutifully finished removing my clothes and then we were all naked. She turned her attention to my cock and started worshiping it lovingly. She rubbed her face all over my crotch like a cat, nuzzling my balls and pushing her face around so every part of it touched me all over, delivering small kisses wherever her lips happened to be at the moment. I reached down and grasped my cock around the base, slapping her firmly in the face with it.

“Now you’ve got my cock filthy with the slime all over your face, cunt!” I growled at her irritably and slapped her across the face in reprimand.

She looked up at me, wide-eyed. “I’m sorry, Sir!” she whispered in horror at having displeased me. “Please, let me clean it up, Sir! I’ll do better. I promise.”

“Open!” I snapped at her and waited for her to part her lips before me, her eyes on mine as her mouth gaped widely, waiting for me to either force her head down onto my shaft or thrust forward into her mouth. I took a step closer and laid the head of my cock on her tongue, barely inside her mouth at all. “Do you think you deserve this cock?” I asked, my eyes boring into hers as I doubled the belt that I still held in my hands.

She looked up at me, her eyes moving back and forth between the belt and my face. She nodded slowly. “Yeth, Thir!” she slurred, trying to talk without dislodging my cock from its perch on her tongue. “Pleathe, Thir! Let me thuck your cock!” she pleaded, looking up at me with the tip still on her tongue. She moved her tongue a little more than she strictly needed to while she spoke, her eyes pleading with me as much as her voice.

She sat there slowly nursing on the tip, her knees spread wide and her hands resting on her thighs, palm up in a pose of supplication that I’d read about and seen online, but had never required from one of my girls before.

“Pleathe thay that I can?” she begged, getting into the role so completely that I was actually starting to feel magnanimous about letting her. I almost smiled. Bad Matt was enjoying this like he’d thought of it.

I pulled back instead though and I could see frustration in her eyes. “Beg for it,” I ordered her instead.

“Yes, Sir!” she said right away. “Please, Sir! May I have your magnificent cock in my mouth? Please! I want it SO bad, to taste it, to feel it on my tongue. Please, Sir! Will you please fuck my dirty, slutty whore mouth? I want it so bad. I wanted to taste it so bad when you put it on my tongue. I could taste only a little when it was there. Please, let me taste it all, Sir! Use my mouth! I’ll be a good girl! I promise. I’ll be the best slut you ever had. Pump it into my throat and make me choke. Gag me with your huge cock, Sir, please! I want it cutting off my air and making my head spin. Use this hole for what it’s good for and plug it with your beautiful dick all the way down my throat! Please, Sir!” She punctuated her speech by throwing her mouth wide open and sticking out her tongue, inviting me to plunge into her mouth, her eyes continuing to plead with me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.