My Journey - Book 4: Hearts - Cover

My Journey - Book 4: Hearts

Copyright© 2020 by Xalir

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Things are coming together for Matt. Is it the new normal or will life throw some new curves at him? This story may be read as a standalone. If you really want to understand the characters and context, you should read the first three books in the "My Journey" Series. This was the unfinished fourth book that Xalir wrote before his untimely death.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   School   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports  

I opened my eyes and saw Tina watching me intently. I’d fallen into her arms and we were still wrapped in a tangle of limbs.

She stretched up to kiss me, her eyes watching me intently as we lay together. “Thank you,” she whispered to me.

“Thank YOU,” I insisted. “You just gave me the most precious gift that’s yours to give.”

She beamed at me and kissed me again. “You’re sweet,” she said. “When I saw you last night, I knew you were both hot, but you know just what to say too.”

I felt the blankets pulled up over us and looked over to see Jessie settle in beside us. She cuddled in and kissed us both. “If you decide you don’t want this to be a one-time thing, Matt’s really good at making people feel better about themselves.”

I smiled at her and kissed both the girls again before I reached between Tina and I to grab the condom I was wearing as I pulled out. It was coated with her virgin blood and there were smears of it on my thighs too. She looked down at me and got a little alarmed at the sight.

“Oh my god! Is that me?” she asked in a panic.

“Relax,” I told her gently. “This was your first time. There’s a little blood that goes along with that sting at the beginning. That’s all.” I offered her my hand and she took it reluctantly. I led her to the bathroom and into the shower to clean up. I washed her hair, massaging her scalp and turning her to putty in my hands before I started to wash her body lovingly. She purred and mewled as I paid particular attention to her breasts and her pussy. I was very gentle with her pussy, knowing she’d be sore for a while. I was glad to see Jessie had joined us in the shower and once Tina was relaxed, I gave Jessie her turn while Tina lounged in the overly large bathtub, watching us wash each other, kissing and touching lovingly.

When we were all clean, I drew a warm bath and the three of us relaxed in the hot water, Tina sandwiched between Jessie and I as we talked softly.

“So, this is your first time too?” Tina asked, remembering what we’d said.

“It’s our first time together,” Jessie said.

“I’ve had some experience before,” I admitted, covering for Jessie before she could talk about the party and what had happened to her.

“I’ll bet!” she said breathlessly as I massaged her shoulders slowly. “I mean, my friends always tell me that the first time is supposed to suck. I kind of can’t wait to brag to them about this. You guys don’t mind if I talk about it with them, do you?”

Jessie twisted her head around and kissed her, grinning. “I don’t mind,” she said. She was in a fantastic mood this morning. It was like she was a totally changed woman. I liked it. “Matt?” she looked at me questioningly. “Do you mind if Tina brags to her friends that her first time was awesome?”

“Not in the slightest,” I said lightly. “She has every reason to brag that we took good care of her.” I gave her a squeeze and kissed her neck, making her melt against me all over again. “Mind if I ask a question though?” I asked.

She looked back at me, wondering what was on my mind and nodded. “Sure,” she said lightly.

“Thanks,” I said. “What made you want your first time to be with the two of us? Mind you, I’m not complaining. I’m deeply honored and I know Jessie is too. I’m just curious about why it wasn’t with someone you’ve been dating for a while.”

She squirmed a little, the question being fairly personal. “Well, at first, I thought you two were from out of town so we’d do it and then you’d go home. I’d be the adventure you had on vacation and you’d never forget it and you’d be my first time. You were both young and hot and WILD. Answering the door naked like that?! I could never have done that!”

Jessie answered that one. “I feel safe with Matt,” she said, purring contentedly as Tina started working on her shoulders, mimicking the massage I was giving her. “He’s my hero. You saw the scars? He got shot stopping a guy who wanted to hurt me.”

Tina froze and gasped. She turned her head to look at me. “You’re HIM, aren’t you? That guy from Thanksgiving! I never put it together until just now!” She was wide-eyed with shock.

I nodded. “Yeah, I’m that guy,” I said softly. “I don’t brag about it, for obvious reasons.”

She frowned. “Wait, I thought that guy was really young.”

“How old do you think I am?” I asked, amused.

“I don’t know. I just assumed you were eighteen. How old are you?”

“I’m still fourteen,” I said, wondering if she was about to lose her mind like Zoe had. “Jessie’s sixteen.”

“You’re in HIGH SCHOOL?!!?” she blurted. “Fuck! I am so going to Hell for this!” She was starting to panic.

I did the only thing I could think of. I bit her. I leaned forward and bit her at the base of the neck, gently enough that it wouldn’t bruise, but hard enough to distract her from the anxiety attack she was about to launch. She squeaked and I released my jaws. “Relax,” I whispered in her ear. “We’re all good. If age is a deal-breaker for you, I’ll understand. It’s not my first time having someone needing to back out because I’m too young. Do NOT feel like you did anything wrong though. Jessie’s old enough to give consent in the eyes of the law and I’m a special case. I asked my local DA about it and he’d be unlikely to press charges against anyone for being involved with me.”

“Why would he do that for you?” she asked, momentarily distracted from her moment of panic.

“Matt’s a genius,” Jessie said in answer. “He’s taking four degrees at Harvard when he gets bored with his high-school classes. He’s counseled sexual assault survivors, helped pregnant teens, gotten classmates tested for diseases and infections, been a public speaker on rape prevention. Those laws are there to protect kids that don’t understand sex and all the consequences. Matt’s proven that he does. That about cover it?” she asked me, amused.

“Mostly,” I admitted. “I had a conversation with him after I had a girl leave me because of those laws. He said he’d be very reluctant to press charges in a case where I was listed as the victim in a statutory rape case because of his personal knowledge of my specific situation.”

Tina seemed to consider that for a few moments and relaxed some. “Okay, so I’m not likely to be arrested,” she conceded. “I’m still in a hotel room with two underage kids. I’m kind of freaking out.”

“Okay, how old are you?” I asked soothingly.

“Nineteen,” she told me, biting her lip in deep worry.

“Like I said to someone else, there’s a principle in law that it doesn’t matter what you did, it doesn’t even matter what you got caught doing, it only matters what they can prove in court. If I get put on the stand, I’ll invoke my fifth amendment rights since I helped plan this. I can’t be charged for the sex, but the planning counts as conspiracy,” I explained. “If you’re worried about your friends finding out how old we are,” I paused and shrugged, “just don’t tell them. If you want to brag, tell them we were guests at the hotel. They’ll assume the same thing that you did, that we’re from out of town. Be vague about our ages and then give them all the dirt you feel like giving them.”

She still looked a little shaken by how young we were, so we cut the bath short and the three of us dried off. The mood had shifted, so Jess and I put on robes and followed Tina out to where her clothes were while she dressed. “Look, I know we didn’t do anything wrong,” she explained. “It’s just ... You guys are a LOT younger than I thought. You especially,” she said to me.

I nodded. “Well, I certainly don’t regret what we did, Tina,” I said with a slight smile. “If we don’t see you again before we check out, I want you to know that we’ll never forget this morning. If you want to stop in after work tomorrow though, you’re more than welcome to join us for the morning again.”

She nodded and gave us an apologetic look before she slipped out the door.

“Well, that sucked,” Jessie groused after the door closed and she was gone.

I shrugged. “She’ll be back,” I predicted.

“You think so?” she asked, surprised. “I think she’s totally freaked out.”

“She is,” I agreed. “She’s going home to Google the shit out of me, then go to sleep and she’ll be back tonight before work to talk to us. If not, I’m sure that she’ll be bringing us room service tonight.”

“I hope you’re right,” she said. “Watching you together was hot.”

“Watching you eat her was hot,” I countered with a smile.

She stretched and sighed. “Well I don’t think that I’m interested in going back to sleep right now. What about you?”

I shook my head. “I was planning on going to my Kung Fu class today, but by the time we drove home to get my stuff, the class would already be started. How about you help me stretch out and then we lay in bed until Emma gets here to pick us up.”

She thought about it and nodded. “That sounds amazing,” she said with a grin. We went back into the bedroom and she stretched me out completely. I had to urge her to push the stretch some, but in the end, I felt good about it and we got back into bed after putting my bloodied shirt aside for either the trash or a trophy.

We climbed back into bed and talked about nothing in particular while we touched each other lazily, relaxing and getting to know each other more closely.

We must have drifted off because I woke to the sound of giggling and an empty bed. I got up, not bothering with the robe and found Emma and Jessie talking quietly in the living room. I came over and kissed them both before I went to get a Coke to start the day.

“So, Jessie tells me that you’ve started terrorizing the hotel staff,” Emma teased me. “You could have brought three or four of us along last night if you wanted to make it a party, you know.”

I chuckled and plopped down on the couch beside Jessie, still half asleep. “I would have, but our early morning visitor was Jessie’s idea. I’d planned for the two of us to be alone all night.”

“Then where’d the condoms come from?” Jessie teased me. “You KNEW I was on birth control and they weren’t in your overnight bag.”

I reached into my backpack, which was still propped by the couch and pulled out my cigarette case. “Collie got this for me for my first date with Emma,” I admitted. “I carry it in my backpack in case any of the girls at school decide they need help urgently,” I explained and handed the case over to Emma.

She popped it open and laughed. “This was for our first date?” she asked, incredulously.

“I kept telling her it wasn’t that kind of date,” I grinned. “She’d just nod patiently and tell me that if it turned into that kind of date, I’d be prepared.”

“I don’t know whether to be offended that she thought I’d fuck on the first date or amused that she equipped you with condoms and anal lube for a first date,” she said, pulling out the little bottle of lube.

“She hadn’t met you at that point,” I reminded her. “All she had to go on was Beck and Lana describing you as my Malibu Barbie.”

“I’d be mad about that name if it wasn’t so accurate,” she said ruefully.

“You’re tall, beautiful, stacked like a plastic surgeon’s dream, wear the best clothes and everyone teased me that you were getting under my skin all week,” I told her. “Thankfully they haven’t started calling me Ken.”

“They got their rapid results back, by the way,” Emma told us. “Negative.”

I nodded. I knew that the mood would have been very different if that hadn’t been the case. “We’ll get the full panel by Wednesday at the latest. I expect to be hospitalized sometime on Thursday for what they’ll put me through.”

Emma laughed. “They’ve been waiting a while. Do you have a plan?”

“Survive,” I said truthfully. “For now, let’s just get home so we can shower, shave and dress for tonight. Maybe we’ll bring the girls back here after dinner and have a Sorority party for all of us.”

“That sounds like a good idea. Tricia’s staying over tonight. I think Lana and Beck were planning to as well, not to get frisky, but today was a big day for them.”

I nodded and got up to get dressed. Jessie followed me and there was plenty of kissing and touching as we got ready to leave. I picked up the bloody shirt and tossed it in one of the Walmart bags we’d brought our snacks in, and got ready to leave.

We drove home, wrapped up in a conversation of last night that I followed, but mostly stayed out of, letting Jessie gush a little about how much she loved what we’d done. When we got to the house, we went inside and gathered up the girls, with a stern look on Emma’s face.

We all went down to our room and Emma snatched the bag from me before I could quietly put it somewhere.

“GUESS who’s already started rampaging through the hotel staff!” she challenged them, pulling out the shirt and shaking it out so the bloodstain was clearly visible. “We send him off for a romantic weekend and he orders a virgin from room service. I think we’re going to need to chaperon the rest of the weekend.”

“Really?” Tabby asked me incredulously. “You go to a luxury hotel, find the one virgin on staff and fuck her while you’re out with your new girlfriend? I can’t WAIT until you run into that guy from the beach again. I call dibs on telling this story.”

I laughed at that a little. “Unfortunately, she found out how old we were and hit the eject button, Zoe-style,” I told them, getting sounds of sympathy over that revelation. “She might be back once she calms down. If not, it was a fun adventure and that’s that.”

“What do you mean, ‘she might be back’?” Gina wanted to know.

“She knows we’re staying in the hotel tonight too,” I told them. “She has an invitation to join us tomorrow before we check out.”

“I can’t wait to meet her,” she told me with a grin that told me she was looking forward to embarrassing me, Tina and Jessie when she could get us all in the same room. That got everyone into the spirit of things and suddenly everyone wanted to be there to chaperon our weekend.

After we talked, we started running to the shower in pairs. Jessie and I were last, and we just needed a quick one to freshen up. I shaved while Emma and Gina were taking theirs and we talked about their night, which hadn’t turned out nearly as pornographic as ours had.

When we were showered and dressed, I suggested they pack an overnight bag and raid the collection for toys.

Beck and Lana were practically vibrating with anticipation of their test results and I could tell that they wished they already had them. I went over and hugged them both when I noticed how fidgety they were. “After your results come back, we’re going to do whatever you want,” I promised them as the three of us clung together. The others were watching and listening, and I was certain they’d all be up for helping.

Tricia arrived while we were getting dressed and she looked stunning in the same red evening gown she’d worn to the dance in November. I was suddenly struck by the fact that I’d last seen that dress only days before Vance Waterman’s attack. I looked at her fondly. “You look beautiful,” I told her.

The other girls and I finished getting ready and packing up. We decided that we’d have the limo drop us off here and take cars to the hotel since Gina would need to take off early for work in the morning. We went upstairs and made sure we were ready. I raided my desk drawer for cash, charged my phone, and swapped my watch for the dress watch the girls had gotten me. I thought about the Rolex, but just the thought of it made me nervous. I wasn’t wearing it unless we had security for the event we were going to.

Once we were all ready, there was a round of pictures with Mom, Patty, and Dan all exclaiming over how grown up we all looked. Emma, Tabby and Collie were all amused by the comments and the rest of us took it with a good grace.

Thankfully our limo arrived, and we were all relieved to be able to tell everyone that we had to go.

Darnell was waiting with the rear door open for us when we started filing out to meet him. His eyebrows climbed higher as each of the girls passed him, getting in the car. I stood across from him, offering my hand to each of the girls as they climbed into the car. They each gave him a dazzling smile as I helped them into the car. He looked at me with an unreadable look.

“Are you guys going to a banquet or awards ceremony or something?” he asked, confused.

“Date night,” I said with a wink. “We’re going to the Captain’s Table for dinner. You still have the same number for when we’re done?”

“Yeah, same number” he said faintly. “Maaaaan, if THIS is your date night, let me be your driver for your Prom. I can’t WAIT to see that party!”

I laughed and thanked him, before getting in myself. He shut the door and the girls were all looking at me curiously except for Tricia who’d met Darnell when he’d driven for us in November.

“Darnell was our driver when I took Tricia to the dance just before Thanksgiving,” I explained. “He’s cool. He’s got a million stories about the things people get up to in the back of limos, but no names.”

Darnell got behind the wheel in time to hear the last part and turned his head. “That’s right. It’s cool to make conversation, but no names. If I WERE to tell a story about tonight, I’d just say that a regular from one of the local high schools has an eight-lady date night. Might interest some of the celebrity clients we sometimes see, but again, no names.”

“If it’s Chris Evans, you can tell him it was me,” I laughed. “He knows who I am.”

“For real?” he asked as we pulled out into traffic. “He comes into town every once in a while. He’s from here, isn’t he?”

“Yeah. He’ll be in town at the beginning of April,” I told him.

“Yeah, I heard about that. In any case, you folks feel free to put up the privacy barrier, if you want some privacy. I’m Darnell and I’m at your disposal all night long. You said the Captain’s Table was your dinner plans, right? How quick do we need to get you there?”

“Take your time, Darnell,” I told him. “Dinner isn’t for about an hour. I just didn’t want to be late.”

“I’ll get you folks there in plenty of time,” he promised.

The girls listened as Darnell assured us that we’d be on time. Then Emma put up the privacy shield and we sat back, chatting casually.

“So, what did you have in mind for tonight after dinner?” she asked me as she lounged back. She was dressed in a shimmering gold dress that hugged her curves. If I knew her, it was either designer or bespoke or both.

“I guess that really depends on how dinner goes,” I admitted. “If we end up enjoying the company, we may end up staying. I booked the room until Midnight, so we’re not in any hurry.”

“You really think we’re gonna want to spend all night with your father?” Beck asked me pointedly, looking around at the other girls.

I chuckled along with the rest of them and shook my head. “It’s a possibility,” I admitted, “but I think that really depends more on Jill and her date than it does on Dad. His obsession with bondage is sincerely the most interesting thing about him.”

“Be nice to your father,” Emma scolded me lightly.

“My dad’s an accountant,” I told her. “His hobbies are coin collecting, building ships in bottles and Civil War re-enactments. I’m not being mean, but bondage really IS his most interesting hobby.”

She shrugged. “There’s worse hobbies out there,” she pointed out.

“That’s true,” I admitted. “He could have been a bug collector or a hoarder.”

“See?” she agreed. “There’s always a silver lining.”

I grinned at her and slipped my arm around Jessie while we rode. I was delicately kissing her bite marks. She squirmed against me and slapped my thigh. “You did that on purpose,” she accused me. “Everyone can see where you bit me.”

“Hey,” I complained with a chuckle as I nuzzled her neck. “Who started the biting last night?” I asked her pointedly.

“Never mind that,” she said breathlessly as I started kissing her neck a little more directly.

“I noticed you have some fresh ones,” Gina grinned at me. Of COURSE, she’d notice. I looked over and she clicked her teeth at me in a mock-bite. Yeah. I was fucked. They were gonna compete. I was gonna be black and blue tomorrow. Dance class was gonna be interesting.

Darnell took his time getting us to the restaurant, but we were still about fifteen minutes early. This car had an intercom and he announced that we were arriving at the restaurant.

I got out first when Darnell opened the door and started helping the girls out like I had with Tricia in November, blocking a casual glance into the car as each of them was getting out and offering them my hand as they stood up. When the last of us was clear, I told Darnell that we’d call him when we were getting ready to leave, but we’d likely be at least a couple of hours. He confirmed that I had the right number and then shook my hand and promised he’d be close.

To this point, I’d managed to avoid the worst of the media attention from the events of Thanksgiving, but arriving to a trendy new restaurant with eight beautiful dates made me a bit conspicuous. There were a couple of photographers from local papers snapping pictures of us as we all strolled into the restaurant. I was thankful that they were outside and that we had a private dining room booked.

Once inside, we were escorted to our room. I noticed that there were a few local celebrities in the main dining room, including one of the Red Sox, two of the Celtics and a couple of the local news anchors, scattered around the room as we were escorted through.

We settled into our seats and looked around the room with interest. It was decorated elegantly, with some accents in brass that were reminiscent of luxury ocean liners of the past. The whole restaurant was done up in a retro pomp that screamed of outdated opulence.

I was enjoying the mood in the room when Dad arrived. We all stood and greeted him. He was a touch nervous about this meeting and I could understand that. “Relax,” I told him paradoxically since he should have been the one to give advice as my father. “She already knows who you are. She’s already interested, and she knows what your obligations are to me and Lilly.”

He nodded and I think he was aware how weird it was for him to be getting a pep talk from his son about meeting Jill.

She was a few minutes behind him, but was still a little earlier than 6:30. We all stood up and I introduced her to everyone, knowing that she’d probably spent more time with them than she had with me while I’d been in ICU. She had a pretty young woman with her that looked closer to our age than hers.

“This is Amber,” she told us, introducing her to all of us.

“Hello,” Amber said to us shyly, as Dad held their chairs. I was across the table from them, so I didn’t make a production of getting up to help with that chore.

“Hi, Amber,” I said and we all traded greetings as we settled in.

“Well, you and Victoria weren’t kidding when you told me that you’d be bringing multiple girls,” Jill commented, looking around the room. Her expression suggested that she recognized most of the faces she was seeing. “And you said you’re dating more of the girls that came to the hospital?” she asked, amazed.

I shrugged. “Maybe one or two,” I allowed sheepishly.

“One or two DOZEN maybe,” Gina corrected me to general agreement and some laughter.

I could feel the tone of this meeting going off-script.

“Don’t worry, Grandmother,” I told her with a smile. “You don’t need to buy Christmas presents for all the girls.”

“‘Grandmother’?” Amber asked, curiously, looking back and forth between us.

“Matthew is under the impression that I will be his father’s ‘Mommy’,” Jill told her with a wry twist of her lips. “He’s rather fond of that idea, I think.”

Amber giggled endearingly at that and I smiled. “Like I said, I’m not interested in the details of what you work out between you. I’m only here to help with the introductions since Victoria helped put us in touch.”

Jill nodded. “Yes, she did,” she agreed. “I notice that you have a much closer relationship with her than I would expect from a doctor and patient.”

I shrugged. “I’m more than just a patient to her. She and I are both involved in a study through Harvard to chart how I process information and store data. That’s evolved how we interact. We’re both very close to Dr. Carl Saddler too, so the news of his cancer has hit us both very hard.”

She nodded. “I wasn’t judging. I know at least three doctors in the hospital that would lose their license to practice medicine if the board knew about their sexual encounters with patients.”

“I’m intrigued,” I said with a smirk. “Anyone I know?”

She looked at me searchingly. “I’m really not at liberty to say,” she said slowly.

“I know only two doctors in the hospital,” I pointed out. “Victoria and Samantha. If it’s something about either of them, then there’s a chance I already know. If it’s about another doctor, then I’m not really likely to care.”

She shrugged. “It’s neither of your doctors,” she assured me. “There’s a fair number of doctors and nurses that play around, whether they should or not though. Nothing new there, I suppose.”

I nodded, pleased that neither of my doctors were under the scrutiny of the rumor mill. “If you do hear anything unbecoming about either Samantha or Victoria, would you do me a favor and let me know?” I asked her gently. “They’ve both saved my life. If there’s something going around the hospital that might hurt them, I’d like to at least give them a chance to defend and protect themselves. I won’t let them know how I found out about it, but I know a few people in the hospital, so it could be from any one of those people.”

She nodded. “I know that Dr. Forester has a reputation for being a cold-hearted woman and there was some surprise that her receptionist isn’t a woman since she has a history of being unfriendly to men.”

I shrugged. “I’ve heard those rumors. I’ve got nothing but respect for Samantha. I’ve asked her to continue to mentor me since one of my goals is to enter medical school.”

She nodded. “She’s a world-class surgeon,” she admitted.

Having deflected the topic of the hospital, I took a backseat for a little while, letting her chat with Dad while I listened to Emma and the girls bantering with Jessie. I smiled as they all grilled her about last night and this morning. Emma had already heard, and they’d seen the bite marks between showers, so I just sat back and watched, entertained as they giggled together like ... well, like school girls.

I blinked when I noticed that while Amber was listening in as attentively as the rest of them, Jill and Dad practically had their heads together, ignoring the rest of us for the moment.

I watched the girls a little more and then decided now was a good time to excuse myself to go to the rest room.

I got up and left the room, asking a server to point me in the right direction. I answered nature’s call and was about to slip out of the stall when I heard two people come in talking.

“Yeah, I tried to get a private room for tonight so I wouldn’t have to give a hundred autographs just to get through dinner,” one of them was telling the other.

“Same,” his companion confided. “They said some asshole booked the banquet room all night. Did you get a look at them when they came in?”

“Some trust-fund baby with a bunch of hookers,” the first one said. “Pathetic. He’s probably some flavor of the month boy band kid. Gets a royalty check and runs out to blow it on taking whores to a fancy dinner. Next week, he’ll be back living in Mommy’s basement.”

Okay that one stung a little, at least partly, because I actually DID live in the basement. I was also tempted to go out there and give him a punch in the throat for calling my girls hookers, but I decided to hang on another minute and see where the conversation was going.

“Aw, cut him some slack,” the other guy suggested. “If I’d hit it big when I was a kid, I’d probably have done something like that too. It’s part of the thrill, right? You can’t tell me that you never went to a pro when you first started getting the big bucks.”

“Maybe, but I never dressed them up and took them to dinner,” he said with a laugh. “You hire a whore, you fuck her and kick her out before she starts to think she can get her hooks into you for a meal ticket. Even now, you have a little fun on the road and you leave it on the side of the road before you come home.”

I opened the door to my stall, wanting to know who I was sharing the rest room with and smiled at the two of them as I stepped to the sink. Now that I could see their faces, I knew which of them had said what. “None of my girls are prostitutes,” I told them lightly. “Maybe you should stick to fucking hookers though. Some of us swing bats, others get sprained pinkies.” I couldn’t keep the smirk off my face as I looked at him in the mirror, washing my hands. He’d had a shortened season a few years back for a sprained finger.

He turned red and took a step toward me before we were separated by the other player in the room, one of the Celtics. “Okay, okay,” he said soothingly. “Everybody’s had a little something to say. Let’s just leave it at that,” he suggested, looking the Red Sox player in the eye. He turned to me and shrugged. “I apologize,” he said. “We weren’t being very nice when we came in. It wasn’t cool.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.