My Journey - Book 4: Hearts - Cover

My Journey - Book 4: Hearts

Copyright© 2020 by Xalir

Interlude

BDSM Sex Story: Interlude - Things are coming together for Matt. Is it the new normal or will life throw some new curves at him? This story may be read as a standalone. If you really want to understand the characters and context, you should read the first three books in the "My Journey" Series. This was the unfinished fourth book that Xalir wrote before his untimely death.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   School   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports  

I asked him to tell me what he was gonna do to Roberta if she tried to get in between him and Beck again. I knew he had something up his sleeve. He was too smart not to see that coming.

He smiled at me and it made me a little uneasy. It was different from the way he usually smiled and that’s when it hit me. I was looking at Bad Matt. ‘Pleasure to meet you, Sir,’ part of me thought. This was a kindred spirit. I loved Matt to pieces, but sometimes he was so soft-hearted. He needed someone to look out for him. It was good to see this side of him. THIS was the Matt that could go out and protect himself and his girls.

“Tie her up and make her watch while I inflict her list on Beck,” he answered my question with a little gravitas in his voice. He was hoping she’d have a long, brutal list. I loved it. BECK would love it. MATT would love it. Well, Bad Matt would delight in it, at least. The only one that would be devastated was Roberta.

I laughed. It was a chuckle at first, but by the time he joined in, it was a full B-movie villain cackle. It was perfect. I loved the irony. I loved HIM. He was my hero and this interesting, sadistic bastard all at the same time. I never suspected he had it in him. I could almost see her bawling, strapped into a chair and begging him to hurt her instead of Beck. It was like a scene out of an adventure novel. I wanted to be there to see it. My only disappointment would be that he hadn’t been able to do something to put that cunt, Cheryl, in her place.

We tapered off into chuckles and then I leaned over and kissed him deeply, letting him have the bag of chips back. “I want real food,” I said. “You up for something?”

He thought about it and nodded. “Sure. Let’s get the room service menu and see what looks good,” he suggested. He was back to being normal Matt and that was okay, but it was very comforting to have seen Bad Matt. That was a man that would punish whoever hurt us again. I needed that. I think all the girls did. I intended to make sure that he knew how much I appreciated him for being that for us.

We pored over the menu and ordered a late dinner. He had a steak and I ordered Chicken Alfredo. We sat naked and chatted while we waited for it to arrive. I’d avoided being naked even when I was home alone after what happened to all of us, but I felt safe here. It was okay to be exposed to him. I loved it. I was free. I wondered if this was how Gina felt all the time now. I laughed suddenly, the euphoria of the moment getting to me.

“What’s so funny?” he asked lightly, wanting to be in on the joke.

I shook my head. “Nothing specifically,” I told him, gently taking his hand. “It just feels good to be here with you like this. The past few months haven’t been all that pleasant. Tonight feels like the start of something new.”

“It is,” he told me and the simple conviction in his voice filled me with certainty.

This was a new beginning. I shivered with anticipation and savored the feeling. “Cheryl has to be the dumbest waste of skin in our school,” I shook my head. “I hope to Christ that her baby is smarter than her.”

He smiled at me and pulled me into his lap, kissing me deeply. “Planning on telling her that she messed up?” he asked softly. He wasn’t normally vindictive, but she’d put a world of hurt on him and he had to want a little payback, even if he couldn’t bring himself to do it himself.

“I think so,” I told him. “I’m more pissed at her than you are. You want to forgive her and put it behind you. I want to bust her teeth out for what she did. Forgetting the fact that there’s a long line of people that want your help in coping with what happened, she hurt you. She very nearly fucked up everyone else’s chance to be with you and get your help. That deserves a beating by itself. It’s nothing compared to her putting you through Hell. I know you don’t want me to slap her around because of the baby, but the least I can do is tell her she’s a stupid cow and to keep her dirty looks to herself.”

He blinked in surprise. “How did you know she’s been giving me the evil eye?” he asked, caught off-guard for a moment.

“Lilo and Stitch told us at practice yesterday that she’d been staring daggers at you all week. You should have seen the looks she was throwing at the stage when you were talking today. If she’d had a gun, she would have gone all Vance Waterman on you.”

He nodded. “I’m not going to tell you not to talk to her, but JUST talk, okay?” he asked gently. “The last thing we need is for you to get suspended for roughing up a pregnant girl.”

I smiled. “Don’t worry,” I told him. “She won’t be pregnant forever. Her baby isn’t gonna care if someone flattens Mommy’s nose for being a sniveling cunt. I seriously hate her. I hope she decides to give up the baby. It’s better off without her.”

He nodded. “At this point, I tend to agree, but that’s not for me to decide,” he said. “As far as I’m concerned, I’ll be deliriously happy if she learns to shut up about me and stop treating me like I fucked her with a jagged metal poker. I don’t see that happening though, so I’ll settle for her fucking off indefinitely.” He shrugged and then sighed. “Look, I meant it when I asked you not to slap her around,” he said. “Tell her off, make sure she knows you don’t like the way she looks at me, but leave it at that. She’s a mess. We all know that. Yelling at her isn’t gonna change the fact that she’s completely skull-fucked. Maybe someday, she’ll pull out of it and realize what an awful person she’s been turning into. If so, I’d like her to feel like she can at least come and apologize without getting the beating of a lifetime.”

I chuckled throatily. “I think I can promise some of that,” I admitted grudgingly. We talked for a while after that about school and the rest of the girls and cheer. We were deep in conversation about what we thought Eddie Bishop’s party was like right now when there was a knock at the door.

I bounced up to get it, not bothering with a robe or my clothes. I opened the door for room service, feeling safe with Matt here, and was surprised when our waiter was a woman. Her eyes bugged out of her head, seeing me standing there with my hips cocked to the side, surveying her just as closely as she stared at me. I stood aside and let her wheel the cart into the room and put a finger to my lips, indicating that she should be quiet.

She was cute and blushing and definitely surprised by a naked girl answering the door of the Presidential Suite. For a while after the party, I thought I’d probably switch to girls completely and she was delicious, blonde and sleek. Not that I was gonna stare, but she was the kind that I’d looked at hard before I started to think about Matt more and more. I wanted to reach out and run my hand over her ass, but I resisted the urge.

“Hon!” I called out to Matt playfully. “I think you need to sign for this.” I grinned at her again and bit my lip. I wondered what was going through her head. I’m sure Matt could convince her to stay if he tried. I wondered if he would.

He came out and to my delight, he hadn’t bothered with a robe either. The poor girl looked like her eyes were about to pop out of her head. Matt’s cock was hanging loose between his legs, not really aroused at the moment, but obviously a lot nicer than most, just from the length. She had no idea what she was about to get into.

He rounded the corner and looked at her with the same look I’d had on my face when I opened the door. He smiled and I knew that he was interested. “Are we keeping her for dessert?” I asked sweetly and he chuckled.

“I think they might wonder where she’d disappeared to,” he pointed out. He looked at the folder on the cart and then at her. “Is that for me?” he asked, trying to snap her out of her stupor.

“What?” she mumbled, her eyes snapping up from staring at his cock in a daze. She seemed to get herself under control and took a deep breath. She picked up the room service folder and handed it to him to sign and add the tip while I led her to the dining area to set up. She kept shooting glances at both of us while she laid out our meals and then got ready to leave.

I led her back to the door and touched her arm. “It’s a shame you have to get back,” I told her. “You seem like a lot of fun.”

She blushed and smiled. “I-I wish I could stay, too,” she admitted and then turned absolutely crimson at having said it out loud. She looked like she wanted to get out of here before she said something embarrassing.

I stepped closer and kissed her lips delicately, my hand moving from her arm to her ass, squeezing gently. “We’re here tomorrow night, too,” I confided, knowing Matt was watching us. “We’ll be back from dinner by midnight.”

She looked back and forth between us uncertainly and gulped. She didn’t look much older than either of us. I wondered if this was her first time seeing a cock, so I asked her if she’d ever seen a naked man before.

She blushed even deeper and shook her head, but didn’t speak, just looked back and forth between the two of us.

“I bet if you came back, he’d let you do more than look,” I said, planting the seed.

“I would,” she said finally, agonizing, “but I’m working overnight tonight and tomorrow.”

“Stop in at the end of your shift,” I told her. “We’ll still be in bed. Call the room and one of us will let you in so you can join us.”

She bit her lip and nodded. “I’ll think about it,” she promised and I opened the door for her to slip out into the hall.

When she was gone, we burst out laughing. I was so turned on, I thought about forgetting the food and jumping him, but I wanted to try the Alfredo and he was putting towels down for us to sit on while we ate.

The conversation ground to a halt as we ate, suddenly absorbed in our meals. I hadn’t realized that I was this hungry earlier. It must have been because of the sex. We went and took care of our teeth after the meal was done, cleansing our breath for each other before we came together again.

“What other positions can you teach me?” I asked, my fingers tracing down his chest and abdomen until I could grasp his dick, cradling it in my hand lovingly as it hardened for me. I held it gently, stroking his beautiful cock as he pulled me closer, kissing me deeply as I played with him.

I groaned against his lips. He had no idea how he made my head spin with his kisses. I wanted him so bad, it scared me. He led me back to the bed and laid me on my stomach, climbing on top of me, his cock resting heavily in the crack of my ass. I groaned as he grabbed my ass with both hands, squeezing my cheeks

I looked back over my shoulder at him, wondering suddenly if he was planning on putting it in my ass. I looked at him apprehensively. I wasn’t scared. Well, not REALLY. If he did it, it couldn’t be something that hurt like some of the girls at school said it did.

He pulled my ass open and then squeezed my cheeks together, trapping his cock between them and he flexed his hips, fucking my cheeks slowly. I knew it was called “hot-dogging” but it was extremely sexy, feeling him thrust between my buns like that. I wiggled my hips and gave him a coy look, half hiding behind my shoulder as I eyed him.

He smiled down at me and let go of my ass, stroking his cock to make sure it was as hard as ever. He straightened up and then angled the tip down and I felt it at the entrance to my pussy. I gasped, not realizing we could fuck from this position.

He teased me mercilessly, swiping it up and down, spreading my lips just a little and then backing off while I whimpered for it. I couldn’t believe it. I was actually pleading with him to put it in.

He finally pushed and my breath whooshed out of me like his cock was pushing my lungs flat. I gasped and moaned a little as he stretched me completely. It was perfect. He reached every part of me and teased it perfectly. He held steady inside me and I flexed my muscles, getting used to the feel of him. “So full!” I breathed in wonder. I’d been fucked senseless at the party and nothing compared to this feeling. Not the toy I had at home and not any of the puny boy-dicks they were packing that weekend. I groaned and wondered if any of us would be able to take it when he got to be eighteen. I wondered how big it would be by then.

He started to move and suddenly the only thing I was able to focus on was this. I groaned and I could feel my pussy clench around him, squeezing my walls so it was even more intense. I came hard, crying and screaming and humping back at him and then I felt him lie on my back and I could feel the warmth of his skin as he covered me like a blanket.

I was just about to say something to him when he bit my neck again. I shuddered and came. Whatever I’d wanted to tell him was gone. I hoped it was that I loved him. That was all I could think about at that moment. That, and cumming.

We fucked like that for a long time, slowly coating ourselves in sweat while he bit me all over my neck and shoulders and back, fucking me so completely that I could barely remember my own name. It was Matt, right? I was Matt? At least that’s the name I was screaming.

God! No one should be this good! He never stopped. I looked over my shoulder at him and he had this calm look, like he was lost in thought while he fucked me endlessly. I whimpered and moaned like a whore and loved every second of it. If this was what it felt like to be a whore, I wish I’d been here months ago, pinned to a mattress by his cock, slamming into me like a freight train. I groaned as another orgasm rolled over me, my pussy quivering as my muscles milked his cock, desperate for his cum to soothe the fire that just wasn’t quenching for me.

I was going to be a mess of bite marks tomorrow. TOMORROW! SHIT! My dress was going to show every single tooth-mark! Why didn’t I think of that earlier? Fuck!

“OOOOOOHHH! CUMMING!” I yelled to him as I thrashed on the end of his magnificent cock and this time it just wouldn’t stop! I couldn’t breathe! I couldn’t think! What was he DOING to me!??! I couldn’t take it anymore!

I raised my head and screamed, my face turning red as I howled, my heart pounding. The whole world stopped and all that mattered was that scream and the total body orgasm that had me suffocating with the pure pleasure of it. I couldn’t live without this. If it ever stopped, I’d lay down and die. That was the last thought I had as the scream chased me down into darkness.



I must have passed out. When I finally stirred, I was still on my stomach, but now he was lying beneath me, cradling me to his chest. I stirred and felt the blanket covering both of us. The room reeked of sex and my hair was still plastered to my head in sweaty strands.

I raised my head and looked into his blue eyes. He smiled and kissed my forehead and I felt protected. I smiled lazily and stretched up to kiss him on the lips, my head still fuzzy. I rested my head back on his chest and listened to his heartbeat as I pressed my ear to it to hear it better. It sounded strong and fast, thrumming for me.

“How long was I out?” I asked softly.

“About an hour,” he whispered.

“We should get a shower in case that girl comes back in the morning,” I said, not really wanting to get up. It felt good here in his arms.

“Do you really want her?” he asked, his fingers stroking my back and my hair gently.

I nodded. “I thought about going totally lesbian for a while after what happened,” I admitted. “She’s pretty and yours is the first cock she’s seen. The thought of us being her first is kind of exciting, isn’t it? She’ll always remember us.”

“If you want her, we’ll take her,” he said.

I raised my head to look at him, confused. “You don’t like her?” I asked.

“I’m sure she’s fine,” he said. “This weekend was supposed to be about you though. That’s what I’m focused on. If making love to her would make this weekend perfect for you, then we’ll order room service again tonight, if she doesn’t show up this morning, and request her personally.”

“You’d really do that?” I asked, scooting up to wrap my arms around his neck while we talked, cuddling closer. “You’d seduce a girl you weren’t really that interested in just to give me what I wanted?”

“You’re one of my girls,” he said, like it explained everything. “If you say you want it, I try to get it for you. If you tell me that you really wanted to see me with another girl, then we go get another girl and give you what you want. If you tell me that you need to see me with another guy to make your life complete, then I give myself a minute to prepare mentally, promise myself to get really drunk right afterwards and do what I need to in order to make your fantasy come true.”

“And what if I want to tie you up and do all sorts of things that Bad Matt does?” I asked playfully, expecting him to draw the line at the loss of his own mobility.

“Go get the rope,” he told me seriously, with no hesitation. “It’s in my bag. If that’s what you want, I’m yours.”

That surprised me and it must have shown in my face because he smiled comfortingly before he kissed me.

“I’ll tell you a secret, though,” he whispered to me. “You don’t need the rope. All you’d have to do would be tell me how you want me, and I’ll do it.”

I shivered deliciously. I understood. I’d been incredulous when Lana and Beck talked about their collars and their devotion. Lana told me that he was as devoted to her as she was to him. I could see it in his eyes that he meant it. I’d never have to restrain him, no matter what I intended once I had him at my mercy. He’d go willingly. He’d let me vent my anger against those guys, using his body to get it out. He’d let me hit him and scratch him and beat him and he’d take it because I needed it. It was a powerful emotion to know that I was safe and cared for, but also trusted with HIS safety.

I kissed him and smiled. “Maybe some other night,” I said sweetly. “I think we should get that shower and then get some sleep. We might have to be up early.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.