My Journey - Book 4: Hearts - Cover

My Journey - Book 4: Hearts

Copyright© 2020 by Xalir

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Things are coming together for Matt. Is it the new normal or will life throw some new curves at him? This story may be read as a standalone. If you really want to understand the characters and context, you should read the first three books in the "My Journey" Series. This was the unfinished fourth book that Xalir wrote before his untimely death.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   School   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports  

There was no noise from anywhere. You could have run a stampede of elephants through all three rooms and we wouldn’t have noticed. Jessie was dead-silent, no one was even moving on Skype, let alone making noise and the phone went so quiet that it might have disconnected.

“Are you serious?” she finally asked quietly.

“You and I never talked about this beyond you telling me that you couldn’t have any kids. She’s damn near your twin, from what I saw. I don’t know that I could compel her to do that by a collar, but I guess it’ll depend on what she has on that list that she’d expect me to do. If it’s pretty vile, then we can hope she gets pregnant with triplets and has bad morning sickness and swollen ankles.”

Hanna laughed and sniffed. “I don’t know what to say,” she said, overcome.

“Don’t say anything,” I told her. “Just know that I love you and think about whether you want that.”

“Okay,” she was weeping a little bit, but I knew they were tears of happiness. “I love you, too. I’ll see you soon.”

She hung up, and I looked at Skype. They were all still stunned.

“A baby?” Emma asked. “How did you know she wanted one?”

“Something in her voice when she first told me that she couldn’t have kids,” I said. “She had a very casual attitude about Cheryl’s baby that seemed a little too cultivated. She’s accepted that her body can’t carry one, but it crushes her deep down. If Chloe can have kids and is willing to surrogate for her sister, then she can have the baby she always wanted.”

“You’re such a psych major,” Emma said with a proud smile. “Now fuck off, and when we come pick you up, you’d both better be half dead.”

“What time will you be here?” I asked.

“About three,” she told me. “That’s enough time for you to wake up and get showered before we have to come back here and get dressed.”

“You knew, didn’t you?” I asked, putting the pieces together suddenly. “That’s why you booked this suite.”

“You’re not the only psych major,” she smiled and then shut off Skype, leaving us looking at the blank screen.

I laughed and shut my laptop, setting it on the coffee table before turning my attention to Jessie. I slipped my arms around her and kissed her softly. “Welcome home, Darling,” I whispered in her ear before nibbling it delicately. Her breath caught in her throat and she shivered deliciously.

We sat like that for a long time, quietly making out in front of the fireplace, feeling the heat of the flames as we slowly explored each other. My shirt disappeared and her blouse came undone somehow, the two of us too distracted to remember who had done what. I’d been kissing her ear and neck, nipping at the skin and making her coo and shiver in pleasure when I started to gently coax her blouse off her shoulders, kissing my way down the side of her neck as her skin appeared to me. I nibbled at her shoulder, testing her reaction with a slightly deeper bite.

She squealed in response, her hands pulling me tighter and she attacked me, her teeth sinking into the thick muscle where the shoulder meets the neck. ‘Oh, fuck!’ I thought. I was in serious trouble with two biters on my hands. I was gonna look like I slept in the tiger cage at the zoo. Mentally, I shrugged about that thought, and bit her more firmly. That was the match to the gas for us. Gone was the delicate, tentative exploration. She struggled out of her blouse frantically and flung it away as if she was afraid it would try to get back in between us. I unclasped her bra, freeing her small breasts from their confines. She shrugged out of it and it disappeared while she pushed me down on the couch, climbing on top of me.

She straddled my hips and her skirt pooled around my waist as she sat up, looking down at me with a hunger I’d seen on her face a few times before, when she’d kiss me frantically. But this time, the passion was unmasked. She didn’t have to hide it from me, from herself or from the other girls. She ran her hands over my chest as she grinned down at me. I rested my hands on her hips, stroking the outside of her legs as she got used to the feel of my chest beneath her fingers.

She got a mischievous grin and dove at me again, her teeth clamping around my neck and shoulder like she wanted a bite of every inch of me, which was probably true. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her back, letting her set the pace. This was her night and it was going to be exactly what she wanted, whatever she wanted. She was really getting into biting, more than Gina had, and I knew I was in trouble. Could I trust her not to bite my dick? I thought so, but I wasn’t sure as she started laying down a network of bites that stretched from just below my ear to my shoulder joint before moving over to the other side to do the same. I let my hands roam lower, over her skirt to cup her ass, feeling it clenching and relaxing rhythmically beneath my hands, as she got lost in what she was doing and what I was doing to her. I twisted my head around a little and took one of her nipples into my mouth as she was stretched out across me to bite on my shoulder, sucking on it gently as I let my tongue play with it. Her breasts were tiny and compact, but her nipples were long and very erect.

She squealed into the crook of my neck without letting go with her teeth. She bit harder and trembled as I sucked on her nipple. I gathered her skirt in my hands, lifting it up and letting my hands rest directly on her ass. She was wearing cold weather tights underneath the skirt and panties beneath that, but her ass felt incredible in my hands. It wasn’t as hard as Becks or Hanna’s, but it was firm. Jessie was very athletic, and her workouts had made her taut and sleek.

She finally released my shoulder and sat back up, pulling her nipple out of my mouth with a wet slurping sound from me and a gasp from her. I wondered what her plan was, and she didn’t make me wait, getting up from the couch and attacking my belt like she had a personal grudge. I supposed that was fair, since it was in her way. I lifted my hips as she got it and my jeans open. She pulled them and my shorts down and then I realized that I was actually in serious trouble as she bit me again, this time on the stomach right above my cock. If I hadn’t been keeping freshly groomed, she’d have gotten a mouthful of hair. Instead, I was gonna have another bite mark for the rest of the girls to laugh at tomorrow.

That got me moving and I launched up off the couch, making her shriek and take off at a dead run toward the bedroom, with me hot on her heels. I tackled her onto the bed, deciding that I’d been bitten enough for now. I started tickling her and she howled, begging me to stop. She squirmed and laughed and babbled until I took pity on her and wrapped my arms around her instead, holding her close while she calmed down.

When her breathing calmed again, I started to kiss her. I started with light, gentle caresses, brushing my lips across hers tenderly and then slowly deepened the contact until we were moaning into each other’s mouths. Our tongues dueled hungrily as my hands explored her body, stroking her back and sides as we kissed. Her hands were as busy as mine, sliding over my skin, getting to know her new lover ... as was I.

I broke the kiss and started nibbling at her neck, nipping and biting harder between soft kisses and gentle licks. She groaned beneath me and arched her back, pressing her body into mine as her passion mounted. I chuckled throatily and sucked at her earlobe. “You’ve been a naughty girl,” I pointed out to her. “Biting me like that. Maybe I should spank you for that. How would you like it if I bit you all over?”

She shuddered in response and whimpered desperately. I was catching whiffs of her sex even through her panties and her tights and I thought we’d found her big turn-on. “Would you like that?” I asked. “Do you want me to mark you as mine?”

She trembled and clutched at me, her breath leaving her in a groan that was more animal than human. I took that as a ‘yes’ and bit her neck, sinking my teeth into her tender, alabaster flesh as she quaked and shook beneath me. If she wasn’t having an orgasm, she was DAMN close as I left her with a distinct bite mark on her graceful neck. I lifted my teeth from her skin and licked the bite tenderly with my tongue before moving lower, nipping at her collarbone before starting to give her little bites across her chest, not leaving marks, but tracing my way down to her pert breasts.

Her nipples were soft and puffy, rather than crinkled and hard, reminding me of marshmallows at the top of her small, cone-shaped breasts. I nipped around the edges of her breasts, making her breathing ragged as she gasped and moaned with obvious need. She tensed and relaxed beneath me, writhing uncontrollably as I worked closer to her delicate pink nipples. I think she expected me to bite, but instead, I used my tongue, swiping over the soft surface before my lips descended on it, drawing the tender bit of flesh into my mouth with gentle suction.

She cried out, surprised at how gentle I was and overwhelmed by the feeling. I switched back and forth between her breasts, licking and sucking as I drew a deep blush across her neck and chest. Her nipples slowly firmed up, but were never quite the hard points that I’d seen on Beck. Hers were rubbery and delicate and begged to be loved. I nibbled on them gently, letting them feel my teeth and she growled her desire.

I smiled and took that as encouragement, biting her breasts and nipples a little harder, but still very conscious of how tender her skin felt in my mouth. For the next twenty minutes, she cooed and whimpered and moaned as I made love to her breasts. Finally, I couldn’t wait any more. I pulled my head back, sucking hard to hold onto her nipple until it popped out of my mouth with a loud slurp. If she hadn’t been lost in passion, she might have laughed at the sound, but instead, she just raised her head, looking at me through glazed eyes as if to ask why I’d stopped.

I slid off of her and started to undo the clasp on the side of her skirt and her eyes went wide. I was already naked. She knew this was it. She bit her lip and slapped my hands away, since I was struggling. She handled the clasp with a practiced hand and then lifted her hips, smoothly pushing the skirt, tights and panties off her hips in one tangle of clothes. I took over from there, pulling her tights down her legs, silently amused as they turned inside out, stubbornly clinging to her legs.

I glanced at her panties as they were turned inside out with the tights and knew we were in for a Hell of a night. She’d soaked right through the pink cotton, the wet spot spreading as the moisture wicked outward from her center. I thought it was incredibly sexy that she was so turned on by what we were doing.

When the tights finally pulled free from her feet, I threw the whole tangle off to one side and promptly forgot it existed. I drank in her beauty and smiled at her. She was hesitant, uncertain and in need of my assurances. “You’re beautiful,” I told her. I promised myself that I’d tell her in more detail later, focusing on specifics. But for now, that’s all that mattered. She smiled at me and her hesitance faded under the praise. It didn’t disappear completely, but I understood. The last time she was naked like this, someone hurt her. It was up to me to change that expectation for her, by overwriting the memory with new ones.

I moved down to her feet and started with a gentle massage, rubbing her feet and treating her gently. Her head flopped back and she groaned hard, her whole body relaxing as I held her foot in both hands, working the kinks out of it. She was breathing deeply, her eyes closed as she got lost in the moment. I smiled and bit her big toe, making her squeal and jerk in my grasp. I chuckled as I saw her eyes fly open to look down at me.

“That’s not funny,” she told me sternly.

“It’s a LITTLE funny,” I argued and nipped at her toe again, now that she was watching me. She squirmed and I realized that she was a little ticklish, so I left her feet alone, moving up her legs slowly and massaging her calves. The one thing that is universally true of all cheerleaders is that they have amazing legs. They’re powerful and taut. The other thing that’s just as true is that the way into the heart of a cheerleader is to be able to massage the knots out of those legs. I was getting exceptionally good, after my time with the Bruins’ trainers, Hanna and Diego. Jessie was no match for what I was doing to her. By the time I was done with her calves, she was a quivering mess. When I slid my hands up the backs of her knees, she arched her back and came hard.

My eyes were wide as I got a front row seat to her orgasm. Her thighs were parted and I could see her stomach muscles rippling rhythmically. Her pussy visibly flexed, clenching and relaxing as she came. I did the only thing I could think to do in that situation: I kept stroking the backs of her knees, since that was what had triggered her orgasm. I watched her pussy tremble and quake and saw her wetness slowly seep out from between her lips in a trickle that made my mouth water at the sight.

I was tempted to throw her thighs apart and dive in between them, but I wasn’t exactly certain whether I’d bury my face or my painfully hard cock in her pussy. I took a deep breath, though, and continued my massage. My fingers crept up her thighs, relaxing her and arousing her all at the same time, until my fingers were so close to her sex that I could reach out and touch her lips if I stretched them out straight.

“Are you ready for more?” I asked softly and she looked up at me, her face flushed. She didn’t say anything, just nodded emphatically. Her eyes were glassy and frantic, making her look dazed, desperate. I think that description fit for both of us.

I slowly pushed her legs back and apart, thanking all the stars that she was so flexible as I pressed her knees to the mattress beside her breasts. She looked at me and expected me to mount her right away. The look of confusion as I dipped my head to kiss her thighs told me that much. I kissed my way toward her center, savoring the sight and the smell of her pussy, aroused and engorged. It was puffy, like her nipples, and so deeply pink that it almost looked like she had a rash if I hadn’t been aware of how turned on she’d been and how wet she was. I stroked the backs of her thighs with my hands as I settled down to study her sex from only an inch away.

She was looking down at me from between her splayed thighs, curious and a little embarrassed at how exposed she was in the moment. She was about to have her world changed. “You’re beautiful,” I repeated and leaned forward to kiss her pussy gently with just a delicate touch of my lips on hers. She was freshly shaven, her lips smooth to the touch and she gasped, feeling the touch of my lips on hers for the first time.

I smiled up at her and suggested she hold her legs in position. I could have explained what was coming next, but she knew that she was about to be introduced to oral sex. I kissed each of her outer lips all over, letting her feel my tongue on them without trying to penetrate her folds, just arousing her with attention to her whole pussy. She was moaning and gasping with every breath and the smell of her juices was getting stronger, intoxicating me further. I flicked my tongue over her perineum, and she trembled again.

I chuckled and pressed my tongue a little harder, drawing it up between her lips with deliberate slowness, watching her breath speed up urgently even as I inched my way toward her clit. I knew this one was going to be powerful. I’d been building to it for too long with her. She was gasping and hyperventilating in arousal and anticipation and I imagined I could almost hear her heart pounding, if I stopped to listen, which I had no intention of doing. I teased my way up her slit until the very tip of my tongue tickled her clit and she shrieked.

A lot of things happened all at once. Her whole body went rigid as every muscle in her body locked at once. Her pussy exploded, my whole face bathed in juices as she had the single wettest orgasm I’d ever witnessed. Unfortunately, her grip on her knees faltered and her legs flexed, her heels slamming into my shoulders hard as she lost complete control of her body, thrashing and screaming like she was having a seizure.

I screamed with her as her foot slammed into my bad shoulder and I prayed that she hadn’t just put me back into rehab. Or, at least, I tried to scream. Her feet were pressing me down as her hips flexed up and suddenly I was being suffocated in her pussy, unable to escape.

I swiped at her clit with my tongue as fast as I could, hoping that if I made her cum again right away, she might release me. I latched onto it with my lips, sucking on it and humming as I punished it with relentless licks from my tongue. She went wild all over again, pounding up and down on the bed, her whole body convulsing hard enough that I was worried for a minute. I was able to roll away and see what was happening to her. It was a little like seeing bronco-busting at a rodeo. She was starting to calm down now that she’d dislodged me, but she was only just settling down, shaking uncontrollably, her eyes wide with shock.

I crawled up next to her, thankful that my shoulder didn’t seem to have suffered any more damage. I pulled her into my arms and she clung to me, gasping and quaking as she stared off into space, her mind reeling as much as her body just had.

“That ... was...” she started and then trailed off, seeming to struggle to find the words to do it justice.

“Only the beginning,” I promised her, supplying the end of that thought.

She trembled again. “Is it ALWAYS ... like this?” she asked, her voice small as she recovered her center.

I nodded. “A lot of the time, it is,” I admitted. “Yet another reason that I have more than one girlfriend. I have some practice in putting more than one girl out at a time.”

“I think I’m in over my head,” she admitted shakily.

I chuckled and gave her a gentle squeeze. “After tonight, there will be reinforcements for you,” I promised. “Tonight is just for you, though. I promised to make tonight everything that you could ask for.”

“Mission accomplished,” she mumbled, still a little dazed. “No one’s ever done that for me before. I mean at the party, there was a lot of girls together, but it wasn’t...”

“I know,” I told her gently. “You guys were barely conscious. They didn’t do it because it would be sexy or for your pleasure. They did it to degrade all of you. That’s not what we’re doing tonight, though. Tonight is all about your pleasure.”

“So, you don’t LIKE doing that?” she asked, confused.

“Are you kidding?” I asked. “If I hadn’t gotten a kick to the shoulder, you’d still be dancing on the end of my tongue,” I told her with a laugh. “I love how you taste, how you smell, how you look, how you sound and how you feel when you cum for me.”

She blushed under the compliments. “Is your shoulder okay?” she asked sheepishly. “I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“I’m okay. There’s no pain, but next time, we’ll try to avoid sending me back to physical therapy,” I said and kissed her deeply. I knew she was tasting herself on my lips and that turned me on even more.

She smiled and rubbed my shoulder gently to make sure I wasn’t lying to her about not being hurt. Her fingers touched me, probing gently as her eyes searched mine for any sign of discomfort. Once she was finally satisfied that I was okay, she breathed a sigh of relief.

We relaxed for a while, talking about how hard and how often she came. She admitted that it was way better than she thought it would be and wanted to do it again sometime soon.

“You mean soon as in sometime later this week or sometime later tonight?” I asked with a smile.

She bit her lip and looked down where my cock was touching her stomach while I held her. There was a flash of nervousness on her face, but she reached between us and touched it tentatively, her fingers flinching off it as soon as she touched it. She looked up at me questioningly. “It feels so hot!” she exclaimed, surprised, and I smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.