My Journey - Book 4: Hearts - Cover

My Journey - Book 4: Hearts

Copyright© 2020 by Xalir

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Things are coming together for Matt. Is it the new normal or will life throw some new curves at him? This story may be read as a standalone. If you really want to understand the characters and context, you should read the first three books in the "My Journey" Series. This was the unfinished fourth book that Xalir wrote before his untimely death.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   School   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports  

Thursday started early for me. I heard Dawn whining and carefully got out of bed to take her out, trying not to wake the other girls. I got her leash and let her lead me around the backyard, rather than put her on her tether, since I intended to take her for her walk right away. Once she’d attended to her most pressing needs, we took some time to patrol the neighborhood, just to make sure everything was still the way she liked it. She sniffed around and frisked in the cold, ranging as much as I’d let her, enjoying the more energetic pace that I was able to keep with her, now that I was recovered from my wounds.

“Ready to head back, girl?” I asked her, and she stopped, turning to mind me, her ears twitching slightly. She gave a coughing bark and bounded back to my side for the trip home. She was secure that her domain was free from cats, squirrels and unfriendly dogs, but I was sure that we’d have to check it all again tomorrow.

When we got back to the house, I let her go and she took off to her water dish, slurping madly while I returned to the basement to make sure the girls were awake. The light was already on when I got there, and they were moving slowly, Lana and Beck feeling to aftereffects of last night as they started to get dressed.

I smirked and stopped Beck. “You already been to the bathroom?” I asked.

She looked at me strangely but nodded. “Yeah, why?”

“Just making sure,” I told her and then turned her back toward the bed, pushing her to bend over. Her eyes widened, obviously thinking that I was looking to have sex. Instead, I walked to one of the toyboxes and got the piece I was looking for. She was watching me from the bed, looking over her shoulder curiously to see what I was up to.

I returned to the bed and showed her what I had in store for her. Her eyes widened, and she bit her lip before pushing her ass out a little more. “Oh fuck!” she breathed.

Tabby and Emma had noticed what I was up to and fell into fits of giggles as I put lube on the butt-plug and started working it into Beck’s ass slowly. She groaned and pushed back until it popped past her anal ring, her own muscles holding it in place. Once it was settled, I stood back and grinned. “Get dressed,” I told her. “That’s part of your outfit for the day.”

“You want me to wear it at school?!” she gaped at me, wide-eyed.

“Yup,” I said simply and smiled at her. She had no idea how long her day was going to be.

She bit her lip and hurriedly got her clothes on, wiggling a little more than usual. “It feels weird,” she commented, frowning slightly, like she was trying to decide if she liked it or not. “I feel like I’m walking funny.”

“Everyone expects you to be walking funny today,” Gina pointed out, giggling. That got us all laughing and we went next door for breakfast. Beck WAS walking a little differently. There was more sway in her hips and I wasn’t sure whether that was because of her welts or the plug.

Patty and Lilly had the table ready and were starting to serve up scrambled eggs and sausages, toast and coffee for those interested in it. I passed on coffee. My stomach still couldn’t handle it, as harsh as it was. Instead, I got some juice and dug in.

“I half-expected us to have to call the three of you off for the day,” Dan admitted, glancing at Lana and Beck. “I think we could have been persuaded to let you sleep in and continue celebrating.”

“We have cheer today,” I told him. “I don’t want to miss it.”

“No, I suppose you’ve worked too hard to give that up to lounge around in bed,” he agreed.

“It’s been a goal,” I admitted. “I like the girls there.”

“Not to mention ‘NAOMI’!” Lana smirked, using a sing-song voice for her name.

It had some of the impact taken out because they’d all heard about who she was. “I’m just getting to know Naomi. She’s been working with me since I was cleared by Diego. I’m still not strong enough to work on the routines, but she’s teaching me tumbling and she wants me to start competing.”

“She wants to coach you full-time?” Mom asked, surprised by that turn of events.

“Yeah, but I want her to wait on that,” I said.

“Why?” Emma asked.

“She’s training for the Olympics and her mother thinks she’s starting to lose sight of that dream due to the appeal of coaching. I’d rather she wait, compete and then have the medal to add to her credibility as a coach.”

“You’re doing it again, Matt,” Emma said not unkindly.

“Not really,” I shook my head. “She and her mother have both told me that she wants to coach. Her mom wants her to get to the highest level, so that when she does start coaching, she has the best credentials in her field. I’m not trying to go out of my way to do something for her and I’m not throwing money at the problem. I just happen to think that her mother has a point about having that resume.”

“Maybe she’s got her eye on coaching actors for big roles,” she pointed out.

I considered that. “Maybe,” I admitted. “I don’t think she’d be trying to push me to compete if she was looking for a Hollywood gig, though.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.