Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story was originally titled "Your Face would look good between my legs". It belongs in my "Keeping the Womenfolk in line" series. They are all stand-alone stories of a certain genre. This story begins with Karen and her son down on their luck. They are forced to stay with Karen's sister Betty. Betty lives in the trailer park with her family and tends to walk around naked. She also earns her money working as an escort out of her trailer. Involves BDSM - Humiliation- Incest (see codes)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism   Prostitution  

That evening Karen and Betty didn’t talk about that session again. Robert left without much commentary. Karen went to bed for some alone time before her son joined her. She had never had an experience quite like that. It thrilled and disgusted her at the same time. She told herself she had done it strictly for the money, but something had awakened inside of her.

The next morning it was Breakfast as usual. Betty was standing at the stove in the nude, preparing flapjacks, eggs, and bacon. Alan and their kids were seated at the table.

Tucker had a small chair off to the side with a tray because all the other chairs were taken.

“Did you get with Todd last night?” Cheyenne asked her sister.

“Yeah, but he is history,” Savannah casually painted her toenails as she sat in her sexy short-shorts and tank top at the breakfast table talking as if she didn’t expect anyone else to eavesdrop.

“A one night stand?” Cheyenne smiled wantonly.

“More like an audition and Todd is NOT getting a callback,” Savannah and her sister laughed heartily at their joke.

Karen thought it was unconscionable the girls would be so open about their sexual escapades in front of their parents, but it didn’t surprise her. They had been joking like this for weeks.

Betty smiled playfully and whipped up some eggs. “If I catch you sneaking out with him again I will tie you up titty to titty, and hang you by your asses!” Betty teased the girls. It was obvious hyperbole.

Karen thought it was a crude threat. Betty made promises like that all the time but never followed through. She was clearly joking with them. The girls knew they could walk all over Karen.

“You shouldn’t talk like that at the kitchen table,” Karen said with an annoyed expression. It seldom did any good for her to warn Betty about her behavior.

“Watch your mouths at the kitchen table. We don’t want to offend your Aunt Karen and Tucker’s virgin ears,” Betty joked.

Karen looked down at her plate in embarrassment as she often did when she and Tucker were the butt of jokes at the table. They were seen as fancy/city people because they were not raised in the trailer park like everyone else. It didn’t help things that Karen could be a stick-in-the-mud when it came to smiling or joking around, and that only seemed to encourage Betty’s family to make even more jokes.

“What is on your ass, mom?”

Mark asked his mother. He noticed the red magic marker and read it, but some of it Betty had managed to wash off the night before.

“You mean my stink hole?” Betty joked as she wafted her hand behind her ass, playfully like she was blowing away a sour smell. “It says if I don’t do what I tell you I am going to do, please kick me in the ass,” she admitted with a grin.

“Jeez, that’s a little different than writing cum dump or drawing a big old dick on your ass,” Cheyenne observed. Her eyes gleamed mischievously as she commented on her mother’s body-writing. They had teased her mercilessly the weekend before, and today she didn’t have nearly as much body writing on her.

“That’s a woman’s writing,” Savannah observed the penmanship was too flowery to belong to a guy. She asked if Robert brought a girl with him.

“Your Aunt Karen wrote that on me,” Betty said. She had promised to keep this a secret as long as no one asked her about it. Now that the cat was out of the bag, Betty thought nothing of admitting who had done the writing. She thought Karen would laugh it off.

Karen was mortified. She looked down at her plate and sighed. She couldn’t look at Tucker at all. She wasn’t sure what he would think.

Tucker was shocked and pleasantly surprised.

“Don’t look so glum,” Betty told Karen. “You made five hundred bucks. You can get your car fixed with that!” she said.

“Five hundred bucks? What did you do to that guy for five hundred smackers?” Cheyenne seemed excited. Savannah was suddenly interested as well.

“I didn’t do anything sexual if that is what you are implying,” Karen admitted with a strained expression.

“No guy is going to pay five hundred bucks for conversation,” Savannah observed skeptically.

“No one would pay YOU five bucks for conversation,” Mark quipped. That set off a chain reaction of the kids calling each other rude and insulting one another. The topic of what Karen had done was soon forgotten.

Alan seemed pleased, though. He kept staring at Karen as if waiting for her to tell him what she did with Robert the night before.

“Alan, stop pestering Karen.

You are making her uncomfortable,” Betty said as she put Breakfast on the table. Her huge tits rested on Mark’s shoulders playfully. She often let her boobs rest on the people at the table, even Tucker. She had never done it with Karen. It was something casual that she never made a big deal about. She knew it amused Tucker a lot when she let her knockers rest on his shoulder or brushed him with her tits when she bent over the table.

“Stop brushing your breasts against people at the table. Either put on a bra or watch yourself more carefully,” Karen said. Karen didn’t look up from her plate. She pushed her food around on the table. Karen had reached a point where she was tired of being ignored by Betty and brushed aside.

“Oh, okay, Karen,” Betty seemed mildly insulted but quickly acquiesced and removed her tits from her son’s back. “I will be more careful,” she promised. Karen didn’t believe her.

The girls went on to ask their mom for the money to get their belly buttons pierced. “Everyone is doing it,” they said.

Betty said if she made some extra money this evening she’d think about it.

Karen couldn’t believe she was going to allow the girls to get piercings. Betty had huge nipple rings and a labia piercing though. The girls had misbehaved and been brazen about sneaking out. They had the audacity to ask their mother to give them money and she would probably do it.

Karen thought about her junk car that still needed repairs. 500 dollars was a start but it still needed work. The thought of Betty wasting her money on the girls to indulge them made her skin crawl.

Once the table was set, Betty went to the counter to prepare herself a plate and eat while standing up. The food was pretty good but a little greasy. Betty liked it that way – it wasn’t a healthy breakfast. It was a lot of sweets and bacon.

“I don’t like you standing during Breakfast either. It makes me nervous and seems awkward,” Karen said firmly after a long silence at the table. She was asserting herself in a very passive aggressive way but Betty didn’t really pick up on it at first.

“There are no more chairs,” Betty shrugged that off her sister’s suggestion. It wasn’t a suggestion though – not to Karen.

Betty wouldn’t have sat in a chair if one was available. Her pussy was still wet, and she didn’t want to leave snail trails when she sat. She was always getting up to get the butter or fill a glass for someone anyway. She was wearing only an apron and it didn’t even cover her boobs.

“I know there are no more chairs,” Karen said and pointed to the floor. She didn’t want to repeat herself. “Why don’t you kneel here. You had no problem crawling through the house before,” she said.

Karen was serious about Betty kneeling during breakfast. It was obvious she wasn’t joking.

Betty looked askance at Karen before bringing her plate with her to the floor. “If you really want me to do that?” she said.

Karen didn’t respond or confirm. She had already spoken once. Master Robert had given her a tip last night. He told Karen never to repeat herself unless you absolutely have to, and when you do, there should be consequences. She knew Betty had heard her and understood.

Karen’s confidence started to rise when Betty sat down on the floor and put her plate on the kitchen floor. She started to eat with a fork and knife as if it were perfectly normal to be on the floor during breakfast.

Betty’s daughters were the first to giggle and titter.

“Unless you would like to join her, I suggest you both eat and stop distracting your mother,” Karen threatened them both.

Cheyenne and Savannah were both inclined to make a wisecrack. They chose not to because they were surprised by Karen’s sudden forceful attitude. It shocked them into being quiet for a change.

Karen only had to glare at her son to ensure that Tucker would not stare down at his naked Aunt while she ate.

Karen brought her plate with her to the floor and ate with a fork and knife while sitting on the ground. She shifted so that her butt was flat on the ground.

“That’s not kneeling,” Karen said.

“It’s more comfortable this way,” Betty shrugged with a mouthful of food. Her knees were on the ground but

“In the future, you will not speak with your mouth full of food. I did not ask you which way was more comfortable. I told you to kneel. Can you do that?” Karen asked with an astringent tone in her voice that suggested it was less of a question and more of a command.

“I can,” Betty cocked an eyebrow. She was under no compulsion to do what her sister told her. However, she decided to adjust herself, so she was kneeling on her knees with her legs apart wide. “You wanted me to kneel?” she said. She hoped seeing her pussy flaps parted while she knelt would make Karen think twice about ordering her around.

“Yes, like that,” Karen said without looking up from her plate. That was another thing she learned from Robert. She didn’t want to seem too eager or enthusiastic. She wasn’t sure why she was doing this now. She had just felt like pushing her sister’s buttons, and Betty had allowed it to happen.

“In the future, I would like you to refer to me as Ma’am,” Karen said it like that should have been obvious anyway. “It is more respectful,” she added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.