Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This story was originally titled "Your Face would look good between my legs". It belongs in my "Keeping the Womenfolk in line" series. They are all stand-alone stories of a certain genre. This story begins with Karen and her son down on their luck. They are forced to stay with Karen's sister Betty. Betty lives in the trailer park with her family and tends to walk around naked. She also earns her money working as an escort out of her trailer. Involves BDSM - Humiliation- Incest (see codes)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism   Prostitution  

This Chapter Co-Authored by Mike McGifford

A Saturday later, Shrew was told she would be going to Wizard’s Tattoo parlor for piercings and tattoos of her own the next day. No one was making her, but it had been Tucker’s idea.

Master Robert had told her to do it too, although only in the most general sense and not specifically. It hadn’t even been discussed at all during his previous visit. He HAD said that she had to face her fears and acquiesce to the harmless suggestions of her betters - and this was certainly an example of that.

She had mostly feared the needles and the reactions of those who’d undoubtedly see the result, but fear was the very thing she knew she had to overcome. She knew both the tattoo and piercings would cause pain, but she’d learned that pain and harm were different things, and in that instance, pain would benefit her, not hurt her.

The pain of Mark and Tucker’s regular punishments had only helped to focus her. She felt she had to push herself to comply with their wishes in order to meet a real milestone in her transition to Shrew, by marking herself as what she now was.

She’d spent the night before in her cage with Piggy even further from sleep with worry than the usual difficulty she’d accepted in sleeping in discomfort in a cage really too small for one.

So despite her inner voice screaming at her to run away, when the family prepared to leave, everyone wanting to witness what was to come, she made a conscious decision to involve as many onlookers as she could with her modifications if she was permitted. Wizard himself was at first disbelieving that the haughty, abrupt and demanding Karen had in a span of less than three weeks, so thoroughly changed when he greeted them.

Alan, Mark, Tucker, Piggy, Piglet, Donkey, and Shrew made quite the group outside the tattoo parlor. When Tucker suggested maybe Piggy wait outside, Piglet and Donkey assumed they would have to as well, and they were both ready to complain. Tucker cut them off before they could make a scene by telling them he needed them inside too.

When Piggy complained that wasn’t fair, Alan quickly jumped in with an offer to wait with her before Tucker could even explain that if it was as busy as last time, the shop would be almost full if everyone in their group went inside. Alan was happy to volunteer. It would be the first time in ages he would be able to simply hang out with his wife.

Of course, Piggy looked like a hooker in her barely concealing outfit, and Alan looked like her customer. Their appearance only looked more surreal as Alan was given a leash connected to Piggy’s collar and told to hold onto it tightly lest Piggy wandered.

Inside the shop, Karen clearly stated what she wanted done as she’d been told to, yet this time in a submissive way that begged agreement instead of demanding acquiescence. She only spoke in a regular volume knowing her voice had to be loud enough that the three customers already waiting would hear too while she feared their reaction to her requests. She asked to have her nipples pierced and the largest rings she could get, installed. She also asked for her flaps to be pierced, three hoops per side in addition to a bar she wanted to be installed in her clit to hold it outside her cunt and on permanent display.

Those had been the easiest of the requests she made. She almost mumbled her next request and Mark, grinning from ear to ear, made her repeat herself so everyone around would hear while Piglet and Donkey made suggestions as to how she could occupy herself while the work was being done. Neither girl seemed to have any shame, and their outfits certainly supported that idea.

Shrew asked that the piercings be done in the waiting room so she’d have lots of witnesses. That request had been her own - her personal twist on facing her fears. Mark was as surprised as the staff and other customers, but he had asked her to repeat herself to be sure he hadn’t misheard her. From the staff’s perspective, the last group Karen had shepherded into the parlor meant they weren’t about to argue with Karen’s unusual request.

Karen had been wearing a top and skirt of Betty’s, which despite her request, caused an internal struggle in itself, for her to remove. To discard her own clothes in front of her family had been hard, but the staff and customers here were just regular people. She’d been naked in front of customers at the trailer for sex, but she didn’t kid herself that this was harder because she would be the only one naked. At home, there’d been more naked girl flesh than covered skin to look at.

Eventually, Karen took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and peeled her top off then slid out of her skirt in almost a single sweeping motion, leaving herself wearing only her stripper heels and the dog collar Tucker had that morning affixed around her neck.

Karen was now clean-shaven and felt even more naked without her pubic hair. Still, she forced herself to keep her arms at her sides, and her thighs parted both before and after the procedures were complete.

She found the piercing procedure to be every bit as painful as she’d thought it’d be, but it was cathartic in a way too, to endure receiving them with an audience while biting her lip to stop herself from screaming. The weight and feel of the foreign objects newly adorning her body was as much a reward as Mark’s pleased look of contentment. In fact, the other girls made enough noise to more than makeup for Shrew’s silence but their comments about how good the piercings looked were the first compliments Karen had ever received from the pair.

Once she was done with the piercings, Mark invited everyone in the parlor to inspect her new jewelry as if offering them a chance to admire well-presented display pieces. One customer with an appointment to be seen by another artist completely forgot her appointment, instead, she too waited in line for a chance to appreciate Shrew’s piercings.

After Mark had fondled each piece of Shrew’s jewelry, everyone else appeared to take his example as permission for them to fondle Shrew as well, and no one hesitated, especially Piglet and Donkey. Shrew didn’t utter as much as a peep of protest as first her piercings, then her body was fondled, probed, pinched and twisted, stirring up feelings that a few weeks earlier would have been utterly foreign to her.

Eventually, Wizard himself called a halt to the mauling of Karen. He knew she had a tattoo to get as well, and it hardly surprised him what the tattoo was to be or where it was to be located.

Karen’s tattoo had been suggested by Piglet and unanimously agreed on by Mark, Alan, and even, to Karen’s complete surprise, by Tucker. Donkey had gleefully drawn it up. The words Three Hole Slut were to be tattooed high on Karen’s chest so they’d be visible even if Karen wore a regular tee shirt. Each character of every word was made up of depictions of penises and vaginas forming the letters.

The artist took almost as long admiring the work and positioning it perfectly as he did transferring the drawing to Karen’s skin. Karen was almost as astonished at the end result as she’d been when Tucker had wholeheartedly agreed with the design idea.

To Karen, there was no going back now. Her body proclaimed what she was and the two additional hours she spent in the parlor proving the fact would not be something she’d ever forget.

Karen had shed a tear or two with the painful piercings and many more than that with the tattoo. Being made airtight by a tattoo artist and two bikers afterwards was both her reward and punishment. To her, the sex had been out of this world even as she cried in humiliation at the degrading things she was made to do to satisfy everyone.

What she hadn’t expected was to cry so much as her hair was later clipped free of her scalp while she watched, appalled at the ruthless efficiency of the man with the clippers. It was much more appalling to be on the receiving end of a head shave than to simply watch it happen to someone else with a self-satisfied smirk on her face.

To feel her naked scalp afterwards was both surreal and exciting but the man’s cum on her bald scalp when she later ‘tipped’ him for his efforts with the clippers and razor in the back room with only a light curtain for privacy, was like nothing she’d ever felt before. Her emotions were in turmoil. She was stifling giggles like a child, through her tears of degradation when he finally came on her head.

He made her massage his cum into her scalp, then Mark walked her past the other disapproving customers and out of his shop, crawling on the end of a leash. To make matters worse, her ass cheeks quickly reached public display where her skirt could not hope to stay in place and cover her wide rear, before Mark finally stopped outside where the others waited, and she could even beg to clean off her head. She was sure she was now the consummate slut.

She had allowed her teenage nephew to lead her on a leash out of the store while she crawled past regular people, most of them making tut-tut noises of derision, her tits doing their damndest to break free of the translucent half-open blouse, without a word of complaint.

Karen, for the first time, finally felt at LEAST as much like a real three hole whore as her new tattoo claimed her to be. She was sure even Piggy would have balked at least a little from the treatment and public degradation she’d endured leaving the busy salon.

On one level, Karen felt this was the perfect departure from her time as the queen bitch of the trailer. A weight had finally been lifted off her shoulders. The weight of responsibility.

After that afternoon, Karen didn’t hesitate. It was too late to second guess herself now anyway. The kids were at school, Alan was at work, and Betty was busy with a client. Karen was supposed to be a greeter, but an unscheduled customer had knocked.

As the greeter, it was her responsibility to let him in and make him comfortable until Betty was free and could take over as greeter. Karen had finally worked up the courage to make the phone call she’d been so worried about. But the man was in a hurry and didn’t want to wait for Betty or for her to make her call.

It had been his idea to fuck her right out in the living room as so he could realize two fantasies at once. One for anal sex and the other for public sex.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.