Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This story was originally titled "Your Face would look good between my legs". It belongs in my "Keeping the Womenfolk in line" series. They are all stand-alone stories of a certain genre. This story begins with Karen and her son down on their luck. They are forced to stay with Karen's sister Betty. Betty lives in the trailer park with her family and tends to walk around naked. She also earns her money working as an escort out of her trailer. Involves BDSM - Humiliation- Incest (see codes)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism   Prostitution  

Karen was confused and befuddled by what she was just agreed to do. Her body was electrified with orgasms and pain but her mind was a total blank. She was not able to truly process whether this was fantasy or reality because the borders between them had become so indistinguishable.

Betty had introduced her to the world of power exchange and kink very quickly. Karen’s strong will and organizational skills had served her well when she became the head of the family. She had a stubborn streak that once she set her mind to something she absolutely WOULD follow through.

Yet, this was so much different. In the space of a few hours Robert had rapidly spread her ass and dominated her. Karen had trained her sister for weeks but being trained was something all together different.

Her mind was spinning with all of the possibilities. Her asshole felt stretched out. Her nipples were sore and her body was bruised and covered in welts. She felt exhausted and yet she felt strangely alive. The pain (and the aftershock from it) made her aware of her body in ways she never thought possible.

Her sister passively remained on the floor for the entire session and had not been a part of the sessions. Karen could have chosen to get dressed and pretend like this was simply a fantasy session.

A lot of the fantasy sessions that Betty did involve talking about things that were never going to happen in real life. Some men even imagined Betty coming to live with them as their wife, and she would indulge them in that fantasy.

Karen knew this was different. Her heart raced, and she felt a sense of remorse and guilt about what she had put Betty and the girls through. It felt humiliating to be naked and exposed. She didn’t close her legs even though she had been untied for a few minutes.

Betty said nothing. She offered no advice. She simply waited to be told what to do by her younger sister.

Karen straightened herself up and brushed off some of the loose hair and sweat she had accumulated. Robert hadn’t cum on her or written on her body. She was thankful for that. She made a decision that she would walk out the door naked.

She picked up her sister’s leash. She looked at herself in the mirror. The dark mascara she had put on had run down her face. Her hair was a total mess. The only change she made was to pinch her clit and pull it out so that it was more prominent.

“If you can do it, I can do it,” Karen told Betty as she led her into the living room on a leash.

She expected a burst of raucous laughter to hit her like a thunderbolt now that she was naked.

Instead, there was puzzled silence. She wondered if Robert had told the others what to expect when she walked out of the bedroom or if there would be a delayed reaction. Karen was ready for them to laugh at her. She had her guard up, and yet the laughter at her expense didn’t happen.

There were already three naked women in the living room. A fourth didn’t seem that out of place after all.

Robert was seated on the couch. He was lounging with Cheyenne at his feet, acting as a footstool. He held a beer while Savannah squatted on his other side.

Alan was watching Television and talking to Robert casually when Karen walked into the room.

Mark and Tucker’s jaws hung open. They were frozen in confusion once they saw Karen was naked. Tucker especially was beside himself that his mother looked so torn down. He had grown used to seeing Betty freshly fucked after a wild session, but he never imagined his mother would do that.

“I will be naked around the house from now on,” Karen said in the awkward silence. She made no attempt to hide her nudity, but she felt suddenly like everyone’s eyes were on her. It must have been the same feeling the girls had when she walked them around the tattoo parlor and porn store naked.

No one questioned her. She expected them to ask her why that was going to be a new rule. She had been adding and refining new rules every day anytime something new came up. It seemed strange to the girls, but they had no reason to question it.

Tucker was the only one who was really confused, but he was too timid to ask why.

Robert looked at Karen expectantly. He wanted her to say more. She was uncomfortable offering any more details. He had said she could define new rules for herself tomorrow. She wanted to have time to think about them.

“My new name will be Shrew around the house. You are not to call me Mistress, Ma’am, or Mistress Karen,” Karen said.

“Hah, so we don’t have to listen to you anymore?” Savannah chuckled. She was making a joke. Karen had established herself as the boss. She thought Karen was pulling their legs.

Karen wasn’t sure how to respond. She looked at Robert, but he offered no advice. His face was a total enigma. He was clearly judging her, though, and waiting for her response.

The others in the room seemed to be in a state of denial. They may have been tired from a night of helping Betty fuck strangers. Friday was one of Betty’s busiest nights of the week. She had seen over thirty clients since the morning.

Karen felt they should be shocked and dismayed. She thought questions she couldn’t answer would be flung at her, and instead there seemed to be quiet disbelief.

“You will continue in your role as hostess, and my role around the house will change. Nothing changes for you until I tell you it does. I’ll tell you tomorrow what changes for me,” Karen said. She turned to Robert and addressed him. “Do you mind if I go to bed, Sir?” she asked for Robert’s permission. It felt surreal to ask permission in the trailer when she had been the one to make all the decisions recently.

“By all means,” Robert said magnanimously while taking a slow sip of his beer. “You performed wonderfully tonight. Take some time to think about what we discussed. I look forward to your email tomorrow. I will leave after I finish my beer. I want to catch up with Piggy before I go. I feel terrible I ignored her all night.” His tone suggested he felt nothing but apathy towards ignoring Betty.

He had been here tonight for Karen. That realization flattered her. Karen curtsied slightly and bent the knee.

“Do you mind coming to bed with me, Tucker?” Karen addressed her son. She didn’t want to tell him why she wanted him to come to bed at the same time he did. She was deeply embarrassed about what she had to ask him.

“When you changed roles, I don’t think I made it explicitly clear enough that you were expected to set a better example to the girls and Piggy,” Robert said. Karen didn’t understand what he meant until he clarified that he expected her to address people with the appropriate respect from now on.

It was a small matter to make the girls and Piggy call Tucker “Sir.” It had simply been easier to make the rule broad enough to apply to everyone so that there were no exceptions that had to be explained. Karen choked up a little the first time she called Tucker Sir and had to mean it. “My apologies, Sir. I am asking if you would mind accompany me to the bedroom for a few minutes of your time,” she rephrased herself.

Tucker was a momma’s boy through and through. He worried about her and wanted to please his mother. He followed her into the bedroom.

He followed her into the bedroom. There were always plenty of ropes, dildos, and duct tape around the house in case Karen needed them.

“I have to ask you to do a favor for me, and I know this is going to sound strange, Sir,” she said to her son once they were alone.

Tucker listened carefully as she lay down on the bed and handed him some rope.

“I need you to tie me up before bed and then take care of putting the girls to bed and Piggy in her cage after Master Robert leaves. Will you do that for me, please?” she asked. It wasn’t the first time she asked Tucker to tie up the girls or cage his Aunt.

“Why do you need to be tied up, Ma’am?” Tucker said as he fidgeted with the coarse rope. Karen had never felt the scratchy rope on her own skin all night. She was about to discover how difficult it was to sleep bound up and unable to scratch your nose or toss and turn.

“The same reason the other girls do, Sir, and I’ve asked you not to call me Ma’am any longer. I need you to call me Shrew,” Karen said.

Tucker began to tie the rope around her wrists and tie her hands to the bedpost the way he did the girls. “You mean so you won’t be tempted to play with yourself without permission or sneak out?” Tucker was confused. That was the stated reason the girls were bound. His mother had never masturbated in bed next to him or snuck out. She was the one who made the rule.

“Yes, and to set a good example for the others, Sir. I would not expect them to do anything I wouldn’t do,” Karen bit her lip. This would be more difficult and humiliating for her than she anticipated. She wanted to hurry up and fast forward to having the rules worked out with Master Robert. She had the luxury of making up rules on the fly as she went and adjusting them as needed. The uncertainty of whether Robert would even accept the rules she submitted was making increasing her discomfort.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.