Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This story was originally titled "Your Face would look good between my legs". It belongs in my "Keeping the Womenfolk in line" series. They are all stand-alone stories of a certain genre. This story begins with Karen and her son down on their luck. They are forced to stay with Karen's sister Betty. Betty lives in the trailer park with her family and tends to walk around naked. She also earns her money working as an escort out of her trailer. Involves BDSM - Humiliation- Incest (see codes)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism   Prostitution  

“Was Piggy well behaved?” Karen asked when she returned to the tattoo parlor. She was surprised to see her sister dressed and ready to leave.

Wizard seemed very satisfied. He said that she was very generous and asked if it was okay that Mikey also had a little piece of her ass.

“I am sorry I wasn’t more clear with you about how to use my sister. Piggy would have fucked anyone in the store if that is what you wanted,”

Karen explained casually. There were new customers in the tattoo parlor, and they were chuckled a little when they heard what Karen said

“Lift your skirt so that I can see that you are plugged and chained up properly,” Karen made no accommodation for her sister’s modesty. Betty lifted her short skirt and exposed her butt to her sister. Her pussy flaps were pulled up and away between her legs by the chains tied around her legs, and the butt plug was clearly visible between her parted butt cheeks.

“Very good, are you full of cum or did you drip it out like a good little whore?” Karen said. She did not give her sister permission to lower her skirt.

Betty was typically unflappable and immune to real humiliation. She’d done humiliation scenes in the bedroom and walked around the house covered in disgusting writing on her body, but the feeling of acute embarrassment had never been this strong.

“Yes, Ma’am, I have cum inside of me,” Betty bit her lip. She usually drained the cum out of her pussy and lapped it up between tricks at home, but she didn’t think to make that offer after she fucked the two tattoo artists.

“Remove your clothes and follow me,” Karen said sternly. Betty knew she was in trouble, and she quickly removed her clothes and folded them neatly.

Karen opened the backdoor to the tattoo parlor. It was a calculated risk that no one was back there. She had noticed Wizard smoking outside and knew it led to a walled alleyway by the dumpster. She told Wizard and anyone else who wanted to watch that they were welcome to observe her sister get disciplined.

Wizard and several of the male customers followed them outside to the dirty alley.

“You are to invite men to watch you drain the cum out of your fat cunt and asshole and then lap it up after they finish with you. That’s a rule, Piggy. Why do you think you can misbehave just because we aren’t at home?” she asked her sister.

Betty was not sure how to answer that question. It excited her on some level.

“Remove your plug without touching it and squat,” Karen ordered her sister to squat down in front of her. Betty pushed the plug out of her ass by sitting on the dirty pavement and then squatted in the most humiliating and fully exposed position.

“Your daughters are learning to behave and be thankful for their lessons, but you keep setting a bad example,” Karen told her sister.

“I am sorry, Ma’am,” Betty mumbled.

“I don’t think you really are. I think you are simply amused by the attention you are receiving. Is that it, Piggy?” Karen said.

On some level, Betty was incredibly turned on being the center of attention, and at the same time, she was mortified. She muttered that she was genuinely sorry.

“If any of you would like your cocks sucked while she drips the cum out of her pussy and asshole, she will unbuckle you and take care of you free of charge,” Karen offered them business cards.

Tucker was shocked that Karen was going to let Betty give oral sex to the men while he was there. Karen was too. She hadn’t anticipated this, but she decided she had already said it and she wasn’t going to back down now.

One of the men started to unbuckle his pants. He was half-joking as he faced Betty. “Piggy will take it out,” Karen assured him.

Betty unzipped the man with her mouth and pulled his flaccid cock out with her tongue. She began to fellate him in the back alley while she waited for the drizzle of cum to pour out of her pussy.

Savannah and Cheyenne both giggled as they watched their mother humiliate herself.

“Do either of you find this funny?” Karen said.

“A little, Ma’am,” Cheyenne admitted playfully.

Karen reached behind Cheyenne and unsnapped a single tie, and the entire slutty costume she was wearing fell off. “These are quick-stripper clothes. Designed to be ripped off. I bought you all a couple sets to wear to school,” Karen pointed to Mark to do the same thing to Cheyenne. The outfit she had on melted right off and exposed her chastity belt.

Betty seemed shocked, but she couldn’t say anything with a mouth full of dick.

“You both have five minutes to piss and shit. You’ll be doing it outside like your mother from now on,” Karen said.

“Naked?” Savannah looked flabbergasted. This was all happening so fast, and it no longer seemed so funny.

“No, you have nipple shields and chastity belts on. It’s certainly more coverage than you would wear to the swimming pool,” Karen clarified. She said that Betty would be going outside naked, though. “She’ll have this on,” Karen produced a dog collar with the name Piggy on it.

“Unfortunately, they didn’t have anything with the name Fifer or Fiddler on it,” Karen said. She attached the leather collar to her sister as she sucked a dick. Betty was an expert at loving a cock. She slurped it like a corn dog from shaft to tip and then licked it all around like an ear of corn. The other guy that was watching wasn’t going to ask for a BJ until he saw how expertly it was being done. He dutifully waited his turn.

“I wish you would pick a different name for us, Ma’am,” Cheyenne sighed as she squatted down and started to piss. A hot stream of yellow sprayed out of the chastity belt and hit her thigh. She made a sour lemony face as she realized she just back-splashed herself. It was pretty obvious she was no stranger to hiking down her shorts and popping a squat behind a bush.

“It needs to be something the boys can call you at school. You will get used to it in time. I’ll have something engraved for you at Thing’s remembered. I also want to put your name on your dildo so that you can’t steal them from each other,” Karen said.

Cheyenne, on the other hand, seemed disgusted and ready to rebel against Karen. This had gone too far, and she was prepared to put her foot down.

Karen anticipated that and zapped her with the blue tooth device. A jolt of pain and pleasure forced Cheyenne’s tight little body to jiggle and bounce and she smiled. “Fuck, I don’t want to piss all over myself,” she said reluctantly as she squatted her ass down next to her sister.

“You’ll have plenty of time to learn to practice. I don’t think you two need to use the bathroom any longer at home for a few weeks. Once I am sure you appreciate the few comforts I allow you to have, I will consider letting you back in the house, but you will still leave the door open,” she said.

“Are we going to at least going to have toilet paper, Ma’am?” Cheyenne asked as she scrunched her nose in disgust at the thought of having to piss through the grate in her chastity belt.

“That would involve unlocking the belt. I suppose you’ll just have to drip dry those pissy little holes until you take them off and give them a proper cleaning,” Karen said. She assured the girls it could be worse – “I could send you outside completely naked with a dog leash like your mother,” Karen mused.

“Are you really going to keep us in these day and night? What about giving us time to play with ourselves, Ma’am.” Savannah asked.

“The time to play with yourself will seem far more precious now. You squandered it when I offered it to you earlier. I am the only one with the key. You can butter up Mark and Tucker all you like,” Karen inferred that she had noticed that both girls had been overly friendly to Tucker. She knew they were going to try to manipulate them if they could. “This is for your protection as well. Customers won’t be able to touch the covered parts, and you won’t be able to lose your dildos. The charge lasts for several days, and you won’t be able to take it out without my permission when we clean the chastity belts. Aren’t you glad I made you shave this morning?” she asked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” they both answered their Aunt at the same time.

The first man busted his loaded into Betty’s mouth. She opened her mouth and showed her sister. “You may swallow and do the next Gentleman,” she said.

The next guy was very eager, and he wanted to cradle Betty’s head, but he was afraid of being too rough. “You can face fuck her hard. You won’t break her,” Karen assured the man that he could choke her with his dick, and Betty might gasp and groan, but she would take the entire measure down her throat.

Tucker’s eyes were wide in shock. Mark seemed mildly amused.

“Obviously, It is no secret Piggy sucks cocks. It is one of the few things she does exceedingly well. Since you are used to watching the girls play with themselves I thought it would not bother you to see Betty perform fellatio,” Karen said. She could tell Tucker was extremely uncomfortable.

Tucker stammered a nervous and incoherent reply. He loved watching Betty wash that man’s cock with her wet tongue and make gurk-gurk noises as if she was sucking on the second customer’s dick like it was the last supply of air in the world and she needed it to breathe. He just didn’t want to be so dirty-minded.

“Whenever Piggy is not busy with customers, I want her gagged and practicing sucking dildos at home.

She will have to learn to choose her words more carefully because she’ll be unable to speak most of the day,”

Karen said.

“Damn, you are strict,” the man who busted his nut said as he put his pants on.

“Piggy and her daughters think they can outsmart or out bitch me. I’ve got to be strict, but it is tough love. I am not cruel, am I Piggy?” Karen stroked her older sister’s long blonde hair.

Betty shook her head that her sister was not cruel.

“Such lovely hair,” Karen noted that it was entirely fake and came from a bottle of bleach. “Fake like your tits and your smile and your excuses,” she said.

Betty agreed by bobbing her head, and as she did, the man in her mouth blew his load.

Karen told Betty to spit his cum on the cracked pavement into the other cum that dripped down her thighs and lap it up. “Then get your butt plug cleaned and reinserted. I am taking you to Applebee’s,” Karen said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.