Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This story was originally titled "Your Face would look good between my legs". It belongs in my "Keeping the Womenfolk in line" series. They are all stand-alone stories of a certain genre. This story begins with Karen and her son down on their luck. They are forced to stay with Karen's sister Betty. Betty lives in the trailer park with her family and tends to walk around naked. She also earns her money working as an escort out of her trailer. Involves BDSM - Humiliation- Incest (see codes)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism   Prostitution  

“You can find out how your face looks between her legs once you finish with her today,” Karen interrupted the sexually charged moment between Wizard and Betty. She made it very clear that Betty would be willing to do ANYTHING he wanted when they were finished.

Wizard didn’t think Karen was serious at first until Betty winked at him and smiled invitingly. “I might even be willing to offer a shop discount for that,” Wizard smiled. Every blue moon, a drunk woman MIGHT hit on him at 2 am when they came in sloppy drunk. They were usually on a drinking binge after a huge break up with their ex-boyfriend. They were usually looking for a tattoo they might soon live to regret. Sex with Wizard would be the pinnacle of regret for them the next morning when they came to their senses.

He was NOT used to being hit on by someone as sexy as Betty – and she wasn’t even drunk!

“Are you prepared to do the things we discussed on the phone?” Karen asked sharply. Wizard was too busy staring at Betty’s fantastic tits to care about the details.

“Oh yeah, the bells and nipple shields. I have them in the case at the cash register. Why don’t you go take a look and pick out the ones you want?” Wizard said with a distracted expression. He clearly didn’t care about Karen. She wasn’t naked and making goo-goo eyes at him like Betty was.

“Come along,” Karen told Betty to accompany out of the divider space where they were hidden from the customers to the cash register in the front of the store. She implied that Betty should accompany her in the nude.

Wizard was not a prude. He was even a little amused at the audacity the women had. He knew his customers would probably enjoy seeing Betty strut her stuff. It was his store, and if they were that uptight about a naked body, he didn’t want them as customers anyway.

“Can we put on our clothes, Ma’am?” Savannah asked as sweet as Southern pecan pie. The tone was not normal for Savannah, but it sounded like American honey when she spoke in her slight sweet southern accent like that.

“No, I may have other things I want for you as well. You two may masturbate until we get back. You won’t have a chance for a long time after this, so I encourage you to make use of the time I am giving you,” Karen instructed her nieces to play with themselves.

Wizard’s eyes widened with pleasant surprise. He heard murmuring and chuckling from the customers who could clearly hear what Karen just said to the two teenagers in response to their question. Mark and Tucker were both surprised as well. Karen had given them both permission to masturbate with the door open in the bathroom, but neither girl had done it. They had both peeped to make sure, but they made their glances very discreet.

“What? I thought you said Mark and Tucker could not watch us?” Cheyenne pouted angrily at the unfairness. She had gone along with Karen’s orders reluctantly, but this new instruction seemed over the top for her. The PRIMARY reason she had been doing what Karen told her was that Savannah had been doing it too. The girls were hyper-competitive, and she felt if Savannah would do what Karen told her, then so would she.

Savannah joined in by reminding Karen that she said to tell on Mark and Tucker if they watched them in the bathroom. “You can’t make us play with ourselves in front of them!” she scrunched her nose in disgust.

“I said to let me know if they stare, and I will deal with it. You aren’t entitled to privacy at home.

“You would still finish whatever you are doing with the door open!” Karen clarified her instructions clearly to the two snotty girls. She added, “I won’t ever MAKE you play with yourselves. It is a privilege because you have behaved yourselves today. Idle hands get up to mischief. The boys can turn their heads if they don’t want to watch. If you don’t want to play with yourselves, just stand in the corner until I return,” she pointed to two corners inside Wizard’s piercing station.

The girls reluctantly began to touch their tits and rub their nipples. Karen smiled and approached the counter.

She had never intended to be a harsh taskmistress or disciplinarian. She could not have imagined herself setting foot inside a tattoo parlor a few weeks ago. It was simply not a place she had any desire or curiosity about. She didn’t have any tattoos, and she wasn’t inclined to get one.

This journey had begun for her when she first arrived at Betty’s trailer and saw her nude. She began taking stock of all the ways Betty seemed to revel in her own decadence and sexuality. Betty could be lazy at times and sleep all day. She’d let her kids do whatever they wanted and paid little attention to their constant arguments. Betty could also be full of energy and ready to fuck all night. On Sunday nights, Betty would act as the judge, jury, and executioner to dole out punishments for things the kids had gotten away within the week. Karen didn’t like the inconsistency in Betty’s wild ways. She also didn’t see any of that changing.

After her session with Robert, she was excited and didn’t know why. Her fascination with control started almost accidentally. She told Betty to do something and rather than stubbornly explain why she did it a different way Betty just did what she was told.

Karen tested the waters a little by giving Betty a few other simple commands, and she saw that Betty didn’t argue. If she ASKED Betty to do something, then Betty might become contrary and say something like, “We are all entitled to our own way of doing things. Mine is just different than yours, Karen.”

When she told Betty to do something firmly, Betty didn’t argue or talk back. The morning after the session with Robert, when she told Betty to kneel at the table, she was shocked that her sister would do that. It felt good to Karen that Betty was compliant.

There was something in Karen’s psyche that began to click as she started pushing Betty’s buttons and telling her what to do. She wanted to “fix” Betty. Karen wanted to be of value, so she began to organize her finances and optimize her schedule for maximum efficiency. It would have been the same thing Karen did if she started managing a new department if she had taken a job.

Once Betty started doing what she was told openly around the kids, it had been a simple matter that Cheyenne, Savannah, and Mark fell in line. Betty was the glue that made everything work around the house, and she ruled the roost. Betty may have been submissive in the bedroom, but she was outgoing and strong-willed in everything else.

Karen liked Alan’s work ethic. She saw no reason to change him. He didn’t get jealous that his wife fucked strange guys for money. He got turned on by it. He was gone a lot working, so she left his life pretty much uninterrupted.

Karen had good intentions for all of this discipline. She was making most of it up as she went, and it didn’t always make sense. She regretted telling the girls they could masturbate in front of the boys. It wasn’t until they brought it up that she even thought about Tucker watching them.

Once they did, she felt she couldn’t admit that had been a mistake. She pretended it had all been part of her plan, and no one questioned it further.

Karen was fantastic at turning a chaotic workplace into a stable one. She had been promoted to head of accounting because she could think on her feet quickly. She was applying the same logic to this situation with her family.

Karen had no end-goal, though. She was caught up in the moment. She was also a little intoxicated by the power she now wielded. It was one of the reasons she was testing the limits of that power. She may not have realized it, but subconsciously her good intentions to fix the family were a little corrupted by her desire to rub their noses in their own decadence.

She loved her sister very much, but she also wanted to humiliate her. Karen found it possible to reconcile these very mutually exclusive ideas by justifying it in her mind. She found calling her sister ‘Piggy’ made it easier to do that.

“Piggy will be wearing bells so I can hear her coming. I don’t want her sneaking around the house getting into mischief,” Karen said as she stared at the case of body piercings and jewelry. Her sister leaned over the counter to look at the case as well. She couldn’t look at the five or six customers who were staring at her naked ass while seated in the waiting room.

“Piggy, stand up, and stop crowding me. I’ll pick out a suitable pair of bells for you,” Karen instructed her sister and made clear the choice of her body ornamentation would not be up to her.

Betty felt a wave of powerlessness wash over her. She did as her sister instructed and smiled at Wizard. He ogled her huge tits dangling and jiggling slightly as her breathing increased in time with the rising humiliation.

“You are used to walking around naked at the trailer all the time no matter who comes over. Why are you acting so nervous? Didn’t you tell my son you would like to go out in public naked if you could?” Karen asked.

Betty HAD said that as a playful boast when Karen and Tucker first arrived. She had never really imagined she would be doing it.

“Yes, Ma’am, I did,” Betty admitted. It felt strange to her to admit that out loud. She felt a little more at ease, even though she was in such a vulnerable state of mind. There was something liberating in surrendering the decisions to Karen as long as Karen seemed to have a reason for her decisions.

“What is this?” Karen tapped on the glass to get Wizard’s attention.

“Those are a modified pair of sterling silver clasps for a jacket,” Wizard smiled proudly. He loved finding antiques odds and ends and modifying them into body jewelry. It was a hobby of his.

“What are they used for?” Karen asked.

Wizard didn’t think Karen would really be interested in their intended purpose. She may be giving out orders and being demanding of her sister, but she still looked uptight and aloof. He explained briefly that they were used in ear gauging. Karen made him go into a little more detail. It was a subject Wizard was very passionate about. He explained the concept. It was when you gradually stretch out pierced holes in your earlobes. Given enough time, the size of these holes could be anywhere from the diameter of a pencil to that of a soda can. He made Mikey stop watching the girls masturbating and show how his ears were stretched.

“Can this concept be applied to other body parts?” Karen asked without appearing at all shocked by the huge holes in the young tattooed man’s earlobes.

A chill ran down Betty’s spine as she realized Karen was talking about doing that to her body. She had several tattoos and piercings, but even she tensed up thinking about what Karen may have in mind.

Wizard told her that it could absolutely be done and let her see the clasps. The jacket clasps still snapped together even though they were intended to be worn on either ear.

Karen didn’t haggle about the price. She also picked out an elaborate nipple shield that could be clipped on, and bells could be attached. She asked for three pairs and brought them back to Wizard’s station.

Savannah and Cheyenne were masturbating while standing. They were trying not to look at each other or Mark and Tucker as they fingered their pussies awkwardly. Mark and Tucker both had full boners in their jeans. Savannah and Cheyenne stopped when Karen returned.

“You may continue until I tell you to stop,” Karen waved her hand dismissively. The girls didn’t seem like they were enjoying the exercise, but neither of them were willing to stop if the other one didn’t. They would have found it more humiliating to stand in the corner while the other girl played with herself.

Wizard said he had been in business for thirty years and never had a day like this.

Karen ignored his attempt at levity and got down to business. She asked Wizard to show her how to attach the nipple shields. The nipple shield had an elaborate bronzed base with brocade patterns that covered some of the areola. The nipple was forced into an elongated tube to stretch them. Small bells were designed to be attached or removed as desired.

“This can be just be clipped on, but the good news though is since she is already pierced, I can slide this bar through the piercing. The problem is the hoops are too thick for the hole,” Wizard observed.

“Nonsense, my sister has never found anything too thick for her hole,” Karen said with such a deadpan tone that it took a few moments to realize it was a joke and start smiling. “Why is it good news that they don’t have to be clipped on?” she asked as a follow-up question.

“The clips hurt like a motherfucker,” Wizard explained. He showed her two tiny alligator clips with tiny ridged edges designed to be tightened around the nipples. If a woman doesn’t wear the clips, her nipples will eventually soften, and then the shield will fall off completely. The clips were intended to stretch the nipples and hold the shield in place.

“Remove her hoops and use the clips,” Karen opted for the more painful option.

Betty looked surprised. She was very proud of her nipple rings and had been wearing them for years. She had grown so used to them she had barely noticed them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.