Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This story was originally titled "Your Face would look good between my legs". It belongs in my "Keeping the Womenfolk in line" series. They are all stand-alone stories of a certain genre. This story begins with Karen and her son down on their luck. They are forced to stay with Karen's sister Betty. Betty lives in the trailer park with her family and tends to walk around naked. She also earns her money working as an escort out of her trailer. Involves BDSM - Humiliation- Incest (see codes)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism   Prostitution  

Betty, Cheyenne, and Savannah ate while kneeling with their legs apart. It was uncomfortable, and more so, they felt vulnerable and exposed while they ate breakfast.

“Fifer and Fiddler,” Karen addressed the girls during breakfast. “If you are well behaved this week, then next week, you will have your clothing back, and you won’t have to kneel during breakfast,” she said.

“Will you stop calling us Fifer and Fiddler, Ma’am?” Savannah smirked. Her pretty blue eyes radiated mirth. Humor was a kind of deflective mechanism for her, and Karen knew that.

“I probably won’t. I don’t want you to use your real names with clients. If you plan to continue to act as hostesses, then I will likely continue to call you those names,” Karen decided.

The girls didn’t argue with Karen. Most of Betty’s regulars already knew the girls very well. Many had watched them grow from young girls into teenagers. Most of them thought it was an act the night before when the girls showed interest in them. They were used to the girls being catty and rude when they showed up. It was an act the girls were putting on but it was a welcome change for Betty’s clients.

“How are we going to make tips if we aren’t naked?” Savannah flashed a grin. She was joking but she was also very impressed with the amount of tips she had made without touching anyone else last night. Karen had strictly forbidden the customers from grabbing the girls asses or pinching their butts.

Betty had never done that before Karen took over. Betty would usually just laugh it off as something guys do now and then and to think of it as flattery. Betty would also let the girls be rude and yell at the customers if they felt like it as well.

“I have some ideas about that, and that is one of the things I plan to address when we go shopping today,” Karen smiled calmly. She would tell the girls in her own good time what plans she had made. Betty would make them wait in anticipation of what would come next.

“I am not giving head. I don’t care what mom says,” Cheyenne said.

Karen suppressed a grin. She told the girls she had no intention of offering them up for money. You are here to welcome the customers and amuse them – that’s the job. You will bring refreshments, learn to provide polite conversation.” he had no doubt that both of her nieces would have gladly sucked cock for the right amount of money. They probably already had. She didn’t want them to learn to be better cock suckers. She wanted them to learn to be polite and contribute to the household.

Once breakfast was over, Betty asked permission to clear the table. Karen told the girls to clean the table. The girls barely seemed to mind eating while holding their legs wide enough. Everyone at the table could see their buttholes and wide open slits. At this stage, everyone had already seen them naked enough that they were getting used to being on display.

They really did not like to be the only ones to have to do chores, though.

“I promised your mother she could have 15 minutes in the bathroom. You can either start now or after I finish punishing you, I will make you clean the kitchen on your hands and knees with sponges attached to your butts. The delay will cost you most of your shopping time.”

The girls promptly began to clear dishes efficiently and worked as a team.

Betty went to the bathroom and without closing the door began to masturbate while sitting on the toilet.

“We are not going to have to ride to the mall naked, are we, Ma’am?” Cheyenne asked as she washed dishes by hand.

“No, I will pick something out for you. We are going to address your clothing at school today as well.”

“Oh no, are you going to make us go to school without panties?” Savannah put her finger in her mouth to sarcastically pretend she would be worried about that. Most of the other teenage girls at the trailer park dressed trashy at school as well, and quite a few of the other girls didn’t wear undies.

“I’ve been giving a lot of thought to your behavior at school. I don’t want you to get suspended, but I think some changes are needed for your own good.”

The girls suppressed the need to smirk. Their assistant principal was one of the biggest perverts at school. They felt they had him wrapped around their finger anyway. The dress code was barely enforced, and the girls frequently skipped school to smoke pot with boys.

Alan had to work so he couldn’t join the family. He kissed his wife goodbye and said he was looking forward to seeing what they bought at the mall. The mall was a relatively long drive from the trailer park into the city for them. The girls rarely got to go because the family only had one vehicle before Karen arrived, and Alan worked a lot.

Karen chose some cute half-tops for the girls that exposed their midriff. She picked out some tight matching pink hot-shorts for them. The short-shorts hugged their asses and left little to the imagination. The girls would never have chosen to wear matching outfits in public. It was a little more revealing than what they would have worn to the mall, but they would have thought nothing of wearing the skimpy outfit around the trailer park.

Betty had to wear the same thin sundress she had greeted Karen in when she first arrived. It was sheer enough that her nipple rings were easily visible through the lightweight material. It was street legal, and on a hot day, no one would be shocked by the outfit. The sundress was modest enough that it covered her thighs and didn’t fly up.

Betty was actually shocked that Karen had been so generous. She assumed she’d have to wear something extremely slutty in public. She was even looking forward to what wild thing Karen might make her wear.

Karen’s SUV was crowded. There was not enough room for everyone to sit comfortably. Cheyenne sat on Mark’s lap. She wasn’t overly fond of doing that, but she had sat on his lap before in her father’s truck.

“Don’t dry hump me the whole way to the mall,” Savannah sat directly on Tucker’s lap and wriggled her butt cheeks back and forth playfully. She was flattered when she felt him chub up immediately. He looked incredibly uncomfortable. “Oh, you aren’t going to get me pregnant or anything this way. Just stop grinning so much,” she teased him.

“Remember that you must refer to all men as Sir. If I need to stop the car and make you take down your shorts along the highway to spank you then you will ride the rest of the way to the mall without them. Is that understood?” Karen asked as she started up the car.

“Yes, Ma’am,” the girls answered as politely as they could. It was obviously an act. They were still snarky little bitches and Karen knew that. It was however progress that they were at least trying to seem respectful and not openly defiant.

On the way to the mall, they listened to music, and the conversation was fairly casual. Karen was a stickler about being polite, but she didn’t stop the girls from joking.

“I know they don’t have to call us Ma’am, but can I ask why doesn’t Mark and Tucker have to call all other women Ma’am?” Cheyenne asked.

“That is a good point,” Karen thought about it and told the boys they would be doing that at the mall today. Mark and Tucker didn’t argue with that new rule. It seemed implied anyway. Mark didn’t plan to call girls his own age Ma’am. He’d have no problem saying it to women though. Tucker still hadn’t been registered in school. He was looking forward to it but he was very advanced academically and would probably have been disappointed with a country high school like the one Betty’s kids attended.

“I expect you to be on your best behavior. I will give you time to yourselves to do some personal shopping at the end as long as you are cooperative. I think you will enjoy the treats I have chosen for you,” Karen told them.

The girls were anxious to find out what it was. They tried to get Karen to let them play a guessing game but she said that they needed to learn anticipation and patience. “Just as with your punishments. There are times I will allow you to think about the correction that is coming. You can live it in your mind 100 times before I actually execute the punishment,” she said.

“Gosh thanks, now I’ll be thinking about that, Ma’am,” Savannah replied playfully. She would too! She had never anticipated the spankings her mother gave her on a weekly basis. If she was tempted to get into trouble by ditching school, she would just do it. The consequences were always something she would put out of her mind.

“With hard work comes the reward. Nothing worth doing is ever easy, Savannah. I want you to anticipate those but not expect them,” Karen explained.

“Hah, you called me Savannah, Ma’am,” Savannah chuckled that Karen had made a mistake.

Karen admitted she did and said Fiddler may not be the best choice of names after all. “The Fiddler was one of the three little pigs. I may have to give you a more personalized name,” she said.

“Or I’ll huff, and I’ll huff, and I’ll blow your chimney down!” Savannah bounced up and down on Tucker’s lap with each utterance of the word huff. She knew the pressure of her butt cheeks was turning her cousin on. She enjoyed teasing him.

She may have had to call him Sir. She may have had to be naked in front of him. Yet, both Savannah and Cheyenne still felt they had the upper hand with boys like Tucker. They were dumb and horny and easily manipulated with a jiggle and a giggle. Savannah was stingy about doing either of those things, but she wouldn’t hesitate if it benefited her.

She contemplated if it might benefit her to wrap Tucker around her finger. She might just do it to see if she could. Cheyenne was the first one to notice that her sister was being extra flirty with Tucker.

Savannah whispered into Tucker’s ear, “I can feel your dick between my legs. Do you like it when I bounce up and down?”

Tucker nodded that he did.

“Huff and puff and blow the chimney down!” Savannah bounced playfully several more times for his amusement.

Cheyenne knew her sister was trying to manipulate Tucker. She had no interest in trying to do that with Mark. He was not only her brother, but she knew he was pretty much immune to falling for any of their manipulations. Cheyenne began to feel competitive towards her sister and started to think about ways she might get on Tucker’s good side when she had the chance to make her move.

The drive into town took about 45 minutes. The shitty little town wasn’t much to look at. The highlight was a Super Walmart with a Bob Evans and Applebee’s in the parking lot. On the other side of the Highway was the Coastland Mall.

It was far removed from the big cities that Karen had lived in before. She had previously been an executive at a large corporation in Los Angeles. This seemed pretty dumpy to her. It was all that Betty’s kids had ever known.

The mall wasn’t bustling with activity yet because it was still early on Sunday, and it was just opening up. The girls were excited to stop there. They frowned when Karen drove past and continued down the highway. They politely reminded her that she passed the mall. They thought she was a dumbass for doing that but tried their best to hide the derision in their tone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.