Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Karen's Tale

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This story was originally titled "Your Face would look good between my legs". It belongs in my "Keeping the Womenfolk in line" series. They are all stand-alone stories of a certain genre. This story begins with Karen and her son down on their luck. They are forced to stay with Karen's sister Betty. Betty lives in the trailer park with her family and tends to walk around naked. She also earns her money working as an escort out of her trailer. Involves BDSM - Humiliation- Incest (see codes)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Nudism   Prostitution  

That evening Betty was so thoroughly fucked that she was finally not horny for the first time in a long time. It was strangely satisfying to her because she wasn’t frustrated either. She had plenty of orgasms that day.

Betty was bruised from all the rough sex, her nipples and cunt were stretched. Her asshole was sore. Her throat was hoarse from all the dicks she sucked. Her hair was a complete mess, and she was dripping wet.

Betty had also made more money in a single day then she had made in an average week as a whore. Her girls were strangely well behaved. They were both hyper-competitive and had discovered that once they got over their discomfort with talking to customers that they had trouble shutting themselves up. They liked to talk about themselves. The customers liked to look at naked teenagers. It worked out very well for all parties!

Karen went over her feedback for them. She wanted them to listen more than they talked. “If someone is talking to you, then let them finish. Don’t interrupt,” she told them. She never once had to really spank them all day. She had kept the horse crop handy and gave them quick love taps with it across their butts but had never had to make a show of things.

Tucker and Mark had shown restraint when they were in charge of the girls as well. They knew Karen would make them do something humiliating if they abused their authority.

Karen ordered pizzas for dinner. The girls had a good laugh giving him a free show when he delivered the pizzas. He left with a big smile on his face and a decent tip. Karen had not bothered putting her robe back on after her session with Todd and Jessie earlier. She knew they would brag or tell the girls anyway. She walked out nonchalantly in the sexy suit and acted like it was perfectly normal to wear around the house.

When Cheyenne and Savannah started to sit at the dinner table, Karen abruptly stopped them.

“There are no more clients, Ma’am?” Cheyenne asked politely why they were expected to keep acting polite.

“You are going to be polite at all times, even when your mom is not working,” Karen said.

Cheyenne and Savannah had managed to be polite and considerate for a few hours. They even had fun doing it at times to shock some of the customers and compete with one another to see who could be the most accommodating. They both considered it a bit of an act though intended to get more customers in the door and keep them from getting bored.

“You will kneel on the floor with your mother. You both have wet cunts and sweaty, sticky little butts. You aren’t going to sit on furniture while you are naked,” Karen said. She had said the word cunt plenty of times in the bedroom in private with Betty. She even called her that privately at times. It wasn’t an easy word for her to get used to saying. This was the first time she said it out loud in front of everyone else.

No one seemed surprised, though. Karen had become much different lately.

The girls reluctantly joined their mother kneeling on the floor, and waited with their plates. They were not happy about it but they went along with it. “At least we don’t have to hold our butt cheeks apart any longer, though, right, Ma’am?” Cheyenne said. Her ass was sore from holding it all day.

“Not during dinner,” Karen answered them. She reminded them to eat with their mouths closed and not talk with their mouths full. It was strange for the girls and cut down a lot on the conversation.

“Do you want to have time with Piggy tonight?” Karen asked Alan casually if he wanted to have sex with his wife.

“Oh, yes!” Alan wanted relief. He was incredibly turned on by how his hot wife had satisfied so many men. It made him feel incredibly cool to know how many men wanted his wife and were willing to pay for the pleasure.

“Good, when she is finished cleaning up after dinner, I will send her into your room. I hope you don’t mind, but she is going to sleep in the living room from now on,” Karen said with a tone that suggested it was not up for debate.

Betty could have insisted that she was going to sleep with her husband all night. She silently waited for Alan to claim her and say that he would not let Karen tell him what to do.

“Where will she sleep? On the couch?” he asked as he finished a slice of Pepperoni Pizza.

“No furniture for her or the girls. She will bring her cage out here in the living room where I can keep an eye on her. If she is sleeping with you, I can’t keep an eye on her. I have forbidden her from playing with herself without permission. You can give her permission naturally. She’ll have her hands cuffed behind her back at night and be available in case we have late night appointments. She won’t disturb you by waking you up,” Karen said.

Alan asked Betty if she minded.

“No, sir,” Betty said. She really wasn’t sure if she did or not. She had been in the cage plenty of times but for just under an hour during sessions where she was a submissive. She used to play a Domme before Karen took over and put guys in the cage as well. She had never dreamt of spending an entire night in it.

“What about us, Ma’am?” Cheyenne asked.

“Always thinking about yourself, aren’t you, Fifer?” Karen looked down her nose at the girls. She told them they would be tied to the mattress. “It’s been stripped of sheets. You two will be tempted to sneak out,” she said.

She remembered the girls had been clever enough to convince a boy to bring them clothes one night when they were on clothing restriction before.

“What if someone breaks in, Ma’am?” Savannah asked politely. Cheyenne suggested a fire might break out.

“I’ll be close at hand and listening. If anything like that happens, I will deal with it. If I discover you have INVITED a boy over to sneak in and have his way with you, I will buy a cage for each of you with YOUR tip money,” she said.

The girls shivered.

Mark and Tucker found themselves chuckling slightly. Karen offered a glare in their direction, and they quickly silenced themselves.

The family did joke and talk at dinner, though. It wasn’t all silence and grim talk. They reminisced about some of the weird reactions they got from Betty’s clients.

“Oh my gosh, that guy, Gene! I thought he was going to have a heart attack when Mistress Karen told him he couldn’t touch my leg! He nearly pissed himself,” Cheyenne laughed.

“Yeah, and when Todd and Jessie left, Mistress Karen made them apologize to US for being so nasty to us while they waited. She called them good little boys and patted their heads. That was gold! What did you guys do in there?” Savannah asked with a wicked grin on her face.

What they did not know was Karen called them and invited them over. She had their phone number when she looked through the girl’s phones. They originally wanted to fuck Betty just to get even with the girls. Karen secretly talked them both into learning submission in a session with her and Betty by promising it would be the most kinky fun they ever had. She even charged them far less than she would have for a normal session with Betty just to entice them. Karen’s actual motivations stemmed from the fact she thought the boys were crude and impolite and simply wanted to tease and torment them. She considered herself an agent of karma and spanked both of them until she was satisfied they would respect her.

Betty smiled when her daughter’s seemed impressed with how Karen had made the boys behave. She had been there during the session with Todd and Jessie and wondered why young men would want to submit to Karen. Karen had never explained to her the plan but she was starting to think it was the same one she had for her girls. Betty had never seen her girls so well behaved and considerate. They had also had fun today even if the girls would not admit it. Betty could see it in their faces and body language. She liked to see them coming together and laughing about their shared experiences.

That night after dinner, Betty fucked Alan hard. She French kissed him and his cock. She seldom French kissed her clients and only if they made a big deal about it or were really good at it. She left Alan breathless and then brought her cage into the center of the living room.

She crawled into it. It wasn’t very big, and she had to rest on her knees. Karen ran a chain through the top of the cage and attached it to Betty’s wrists using cuffs. She cinched up the chain to raise Betty’s hands up so she could not touch herself.

Betty’s asshole was still visible the way she was kneeling. “She is never going to be comfortable like that,” Alan chuckled.

Karen put a blue latex dildo in between the cage bars at mouth level. “You can suck on this if you get bored. The idea is for you NOT to be comfortable. If someone needs something from you tonight, you will get out and thank them without complaining. Then you will get right back in and ask them to lock the cage. I will be up in case anyone knocks to act as your hostess,” Karen said.

Tucker asked his mother if she was going to answer the door naked. He sounded excited at the prospect his mother was going to act like Cheyenne and Savannah.

“No, and you will be in bed. So even if I were, it wouldn’t be any of your business,” she said.

Karen let the girls take a shower and clean up. She made them spread their legs and tied their ankles to the bedposts. She tied their hands above their heads.

“You two can sleep titty to titty,” She smiled sadistically. Karen remembered her mother promising that. Betty was kidding at the time, but Karen was not. She would tie them up face to face, boob to boot this evening and see if they could stand looking at each other all night. Both bratty teens were reflections of one another. The reason they often got along was that they were so similar. Those behaviors were a double-edged sword because the girls often resented each other was because they saw their own reflection in one another.

She tied them close enough that their boobs touched and their lips were close. “Don’t stay up all night talking, or I’ll gag you. You’ve both earned a treat tomorrow, so don’t annoy me tonight.”

The girls protested and groaned. Ultimately, after bumping their heads against one another and some angry whispers, they had no choice but to accept being tied this way. The girls were in a vulnerable position, and neither of them wanted to get Karen mad by directly calling her out. They both grumbled and glared defiantly, but once tied, they were helpless.

They tested the rope bonds. Karen had learned her lesson well from Robert on how to tie someone up. He had explained how the rope could get loose as the girl sweats and squirms and what to do to prevent that.

“Tucker, why don’t you go into the bathroom and take care of yourself,” she said to her son as she walked to the bedroom. She wanted some time alone to play with herself. She had never addressed the fact she knew he masturbated five times a day.

“What?” Tucker asked.

“I am not going to tell you a second time because I know you heard what I said,” Karen said. She reminded him to call her Ma’am. “I don’t want your manhood pressing against my thigh all night any longer. If we are going to share a bed, we need some boundaries. Any time you need to take care of that, I want you to ask me permission before you go and do it,” she said.

“Do I need to leave the bathroom door open, Ma’am?” Tucker was shocked that his mother had been so bold with him.

“No, you have privacy, Tucker. You may shut the bathroom door. Please knock on my door and wait for my permission to enter. I want to change out of this outfit,” She said.

Karen didn’t really want to change out of the outfit. She removed the leather patches over her nipples and pussy and quickly began to finger herself to orgasm on the bed once she was alone and closed the door.

Tucker went into the bathroom to masturbate as he frequently did. The dildo in the shower didn’t smell like his Aunt’s pussy. She hadn’t used it tonight. He started to play with himself but had a very naughty idea.

He took off his pants and walked into the living room in his underwear and shirt. Betty didn’t hear him walk in. She was reflecting on a night of fucking and sucking and all the depraved dirty things she had done tonight. Her pussy glistened in the light. Tucker wondered how it could stay so well lubricated all day because she always seemed wet.

He wasn’t sure whether to say anything to her. He thought about masturbating behind her silently and looking at her ass for inspiration. Tucker wasn’t sure whether to call her Aunt Betty or Piggy. He called her Piggy a few times but had felt guilty when he did like he shouldn’t be allowed to call her that. He mostly didn’t call her any name when he talked to her.

“Uh, Piggy?” he whispered.

A shiver ran down Betty’s spine. She had no idea how long her nephew had been watching her. Her hands were bound and pulled up behind her back, and she was fully exposed. He asked her if it was okay if he called her Piggy.

“Everyone else does, Sir,” she chuckled playfully.

“Do you like being in this cage?” he asked.

“No, sir,” she answered him. It felt humiliating to call a boy, Sir. She had served Mark’s highs school friends Todd and Jessie today. They submitted to Karen, but she had been the one to get both of them off while they did.

“Do you want me to let you out?” he whispered. He was nervous, and his heart was palpitating furiously. His mother might hear him and be angry; he was not jerking off in the bathroom like she told him to do. All other doors were shut except for his cousin’s room. They were at the end of the trailer, though, and he didn’t think they could hear him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.