Melanie's First Adventure - Cover

Melanie's First Adventure

by Phoenix23

Copyright© 2020 by Phoenix23

Erotica Story: Howdy. Welcome to My first story post. First time writer, and no I did NOT use an editor. I saw so many listed. I couldn't decide on one so I just sucked it up and posted the story. I fully expect to be roasted for a whole bunch of items like grammar, story structure. This story does have some basis in fact. I met a woman through a work meeting. We had some pretty great chemistry. She did come over. We never had sex, but I dedicate it to her.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   .

Prologue

Howdy. Welcome to My first story post. First time writer. and no I did NOT use an editor. I saw soe many listed. I asked a couple writers for opinions. abotu editors. I couldn’t decide on one so I just sucked it up and posted the story.

I fully expect to be roasted for a whole bunch of items like grammar, story structure. Heck it’s the risk you take for putting yourself out there. Many of the keyboard warriors likely can’t write either. But they like to critique.

This story does have some basis in fact. I met a woman through a work meeting. We had some pretty great chemistry. She did come over. We never had sex, but I did get her naked and indulge her in spanking and such her hubby wouldn’t. It only happened once, but it was a great memory. She is a wonderful woman caught in a loveless marriage but is physically afraid of her husband. Not a good way to live. I started the story with her in mind, but didn’t get far. But I still dedicate this to the beautiful person she is inside and out.

Oddly enough it was a chat with another woman on a chat board and things that she would like to do that spurred Me to write the story. She lives very far away from Me and we will very likely never ever meet. So it was with her in mind that I wrote this.

I have a second part is mind, it would have more sex in it, this has very little depends how badly this gets roasted ... lol

Ma writin’ skilz are know much, but ah do mah best I am under no illusions of grandeur :)


The windshield wipers, made a sweep. It was raining lightly. Melanie, Mel to her friends. Had a million thoughts going through her head. It made it hard to concentrate on her driving. She wasn’t cold the heat was on in the car. But she shivered. “I feel naked” she thought to herself, then glanced down. “Well I pretty much am”. She sighed audibly. The shiver was with excitement. All she was wearing with a long coat, heels, and leather cuffs. She smirked, checked her speed, and thought “I had better not get pulled over by a cop”.

She though back to her online conversations with a man. It started out just chat with others. Eventually they chatted one on one, then progressed to email. It was there her fantasies played out. Her submissive streak had emerged. Her experiences with men, women, threesomes had come out. She liked the idea of being someone submissive for a day or a weekend to try it. She liked it a little rough but no serious pain. She pondered how much roughness she liked? She had been spanked a few times and liked it. Had her nipples pinched and it turned her on. The anticipation was building. She could feel her self getting moister the closer she got to her destination.

She found her marker and turned onto the street. It looked like atypical neighbourhood. Cookie cutter homes built almost right on top of each other. The destination was within sight. The house was like all the others, minus the treeless front yard. “Must hate raking leaves” she mused to herself. As the car came to a stop, she paused. Excitement and trepidation at the same time. Her nipples feel like rocks against the rough fabric of the coat.

She knew she was taking big step. People knew where she was going, just not why. So her physical safety was not the issue. It was the Alice stepping into wonderland, not knowing exactly what was going to happen. She knew what she agreed to. She exhaled deeply and turn the car off. She opened the door went up the path, not as confidently she she would have liked as the brick pattern and high heels were not meant for each other. She stood at the door and took another deep breath, gaining the courage to ring the door bell. She reached forword...

I have been downstairs making sure the studio/playroom was set up as I wanted it. I thought back to the woman I had been chatting with. She seemed to be missing something in her life, I could tell she wasn’t sure what. She was married but separated. They had lost their spark, lost their way in their relationship. Every union has to be refreshed now and then. Find a way to make the other remember why they fell in love. For some it can be a simple as a touch, a surprise dinner out, a smile, a night of unexpected wanton lust in each other. Every relationship is different. But you need to keep that smile on your partners face, them wanting to be with you.

This was different. This woman wants to experience something she hasn’t before. She wanst to puch her boundaries. Try a little more aggressive play, not BDSM. More sensation play, stimulate the body and the mind. To let go, find out what she likes, and dislikes.

There is a knock at the door, right on time I think. My guest has arrived. One last look around, and I smile. I head upstairs to answer the dorbell. I open the door. “good morning, right on time” she enters ... wearing only a long coat and shoes. Looking down she says “Sir i am here for you” ... I say “good My pet ... lets what you have covered up...” I close the door and take your coat ... I note the leather cuffs on each wrist... “very nice ... you look spectacular”. I nod. “you offer yourself willingly?” “Yes Sir, i am yours for the day”

... you know enough to put your hands behind your back cuffed or not, a good submissive pose. I grab your nipples and pull you toward Me ... your expression is an unexpected shock. I was a bit painful but not exceptionally ... you like a little bit of ouch. you bite your lower lips, moan and close your eyes as you let your body come to Me. “ I see My slut for the night has shaved her pussy for Me” ... a moan like “mmhmm” comes out ... I lean down kiss those lips hard ... My tongue exploring, dominating your mouth ... you moan again. “you are Mine for tonight?” ... your eyes open, you look into Mine then look down, “ ... y ... y ... yes Sir ... I am here for you to use for Your pleasure...” I ask “what are your limits? Tell Me what your likes are” She hesitates, looking meek and unsure. I put My finger under her chin si I can tilt her head up so I can look into her eyes. I look at her eyes she knows what I am expecting. Saying it on the phone or in email is one thing. In person when pretty much naked and vulnerable is another. “OK here you tell Me ... what are your limits? you like the idea of being someone’s slut for a night or into that type of play? how hard do you like your body being worked over?”

m-”no serious pain, no total bondage”

D-”OK W/we can work with that” as I hand you a collar...”put this on as a symbol of your submission.”

D-”For tonight you will refer to Me as Sir...”.

m “_ yy ... yes Sir, ... i am yours for the night” as you put the collar on and adjust it ... you feel naked, because you pretty much are ... and excited at the same time ... the though of submission has you getting wet.

D- “Come with Me slut ... let’s start you on your journey ... do you have a Safe word?”

m, - “no Sir ... why do I need one?”

D- as W/we are new, your safety must be protected ... if play gets a little rough you need a slow down word and a stop word. And it can’t be STOP or NO. those can call and end when you are just getting into it.

m”Sir, i think i understand ... i can’t think right now ... i am going a million miles and hour right now ... I am excited and scared”

I chuckle ... D- “yes slut to be expected, this is new to you, excited is good though. How about like a traffic light? Green means you are good if I check on you, am yellow for slow down and red for stop?”

m-”yes Sir, i should be able to remember that. i am excited”

D- “slut is getting wet? her nipples are getting hard. “she is turned on?”

m- “yes Sir”

D- “so she is ready start her journey?”

m-”yes Sir I am yours...”

D-”good slut ... lets got to the basement to start with...” as I lead you down the stairs...

you have no idea what to expect ... as the ligh get turned on you see a futon couch, a blowup camping bed, camera strobes ... and a rope hanging from a joist in the middle of the floor.

D-”you know you are in a safe place, your safety is most important ... you must feel safe at all times ... do you understand? Ther are bottles of water you much keep hydrated. No alcohol, it dulls teh senses and bad decisions are made. you will be drug and alcohol free while playing here. W/we are cleared?”

m-”yes Sir...”

D- “good come here” as I reach for the rope and indicate for you to raise you hands ... you do so ... I attach the cuffs to the rope. “are you wet yet slut?”

M-”yes Sir, very much”

... your hands are above your head ... your body is open to My touch ... in all its glory. Nipples like bullet tips, your skin is flushed you pussy is pretty close to leaking down your leg you are so turned on. The anticipation of touch is driving you wild. I reach out and pinch your left nipple and let it go ... you sigh and bite your lower lip again ... I bring up a blindfold ... and cover your eyes. One less sense to feel with. The rest heighten ... smell, you smell My cologne ... Prada Sport ... as you inhale. I pinch the right nipple and its electric. The sensation you crave. The touch ... with the heightened senses your body starts to react. you moan ... you sense I am walking around you admiring the wonderful form in front of Me.

D-”there My slut ... feeling better?”

m-”(moan) ... yes Sir...”

D-”what do you want slut?”

m-” ... Your touch ... please ... anything you want ... touch Me ... i am ready to explode”

With that I bring back My hand and give a sharp spank on your right ass cheek “SMACK”. The reaction is immediate...”oh my god...” I walk around front and caress both nipples ... your body shivers ... I let go and walk behind ... I cup your breasts from behind and wihiper in your ear “well slut wet yet?”

you reply “oh my god yes Sir ... I am flying”

D- “slut feels good? who does she belong to tonight?”

m-” ... this slut is yours Sir ... to do with as you like...”

you moan as I pull on the nipples again. My right hand left go and the left keeps twisting and pulling alternating nipples. My right hands slides down your body. The involuntary hip movement towards My hand tells Me you are craving My touch.

My hand comes to your shaved pussy ... lightly ... as your squirm trying to get more contact. I twist a nipple harder. You would have sunk to your knees if you were tied, your knees go weak. as you moan again. “ ... please touch me Sir...”

My fingers pass over your pussy lips again ... lightly ... your hips move for more contact ... I whisper “patience My slut ... I want you to enjoy this”

I take two fingers ... and plunge the into your hot wet pussy, they slide in so easily. The feel is elctric to you ... the sensation of the nipples being worked over and you pussy being taken so quickly ... your knees go weak again ... you almost scream...”AAAAAAHHHHHH...” as you orgasm for the first time tonight ... it won’t be the last ... you know that ... you are craving more ... your brain is on overload ... What’s next you think briefly...

D-”My slut ... the first one was free. You are not allowed to cum without My approval for now”

m- “yes Sir”

your body is starting to flush and you know you will start sweating soon ... it feels like its 40C in the room even though it cool. Your pussy is ready to drip.

My hands move away from her body. She saw the camera equipment when she came in. But not knowing much about it she paid no mind to it. I had pretested setup. I knew My exposures were dead on with where she was standing. Therew as no worry I don’t publish photos without a model release. She would be protected. Heck she might even use some on her Adult Friend finder profile I chuckled to Myself.

I could see her still catching her breath I focused on a whole body shot and took it. The slightly sound of the flashes triggering got her attention. She knows I am am amateur photographer, and she understands My ethics. A slight smile forms on her face. she knows I got a shot of her recuperating from her orgasm, a slight sheen of perspiration forming on her body.

D-”slut, lick your lips slowly...” Her touch slowly starts to lick her lips. I zoom in a bit thighs up shot. Her had leaning to her arm, I shoot again. Now time to put the camera down and play some more with the wonderful playland she has brought Me.

I spank her other ass cheek to get her attention, and she smiles and moans.

D-”slut likes that I see”

m-”yes Sir, very little experience, I am learning what I like Sir”

D-”green light still slut?”

m-”yes Sir, feels good”

I quickly pinch her nipples and pull and twist them.” ... AAAAAHHHH ... yeeeesssss”

I release them and I can see her chest rising nd falling more rapidly now. her breath a little bit ragged. I smile. I bring My face close to her nipples ... Mt 2 days growth is like a fine sandpaper. I know this from previous encounters I have had, that has been the consensus opinion anyway. I grab her wet pussy and insert a finger, she gasps and spreads her legs wider. I then quickly move and scrape My growth across scrape across her nipples. Her knees buckle again. Good thing I tied the rope to the joist well. Her mouth opens and she gasps and cries...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.