Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Bruno has always been friendly with the devout Catholic couple next door, Rick and Jessica. It's only lately, though, that the pair has focused less on saving his soul and more on pleasing his flesh.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts  

“So ... we stay in our respective homes, but meet regularly ... for orgies, swaps, foursomes, etc. We meet individually as well as collectively. Lauren is my cousin and my ... companion, if you will. We live together and she shares my bed regularly. We all reserve the right to fuck each other whenever we wish,” I stipulated now as we drank more Merlot.

“Except that you and I don’t, of course. Since I’m straight,” Steve clarified, feeling a bit uneasy about the whole bi guy angle.

“Don’t worry, the gay sex is a Rick and Bruno Show, man. You’re quite safe from any buggery, dude, trust me. You’ll be fine,” Rick reassured him now.

“That’s good to know. Anyway, other than that, we can swap partners freely between us. We have three lovely ladies between us ... though we can always bring in others if we wish, I think. I especially hope to see all three women knocked up sooner rather than later. I will raise this one as mine, but I want the next one to actually be mine, if possible. So that would mean no loads in her pussy but mine while I breed her. If that’s okay with Nina, of course,” Steve asserted now.

“Fine bi me ... as long as I get plenty of tongue there while Bruno and Rick are plowing my ass,” Nina giggled now, “oh, and if this kid is Bruno’s ... and the second is yours, then the third should be Rick’s. Agreed? I want one baby by each of my men. Then those tubes get tied, cut, and double fucking tied.”

“Oh, hell, why not ... there’s a pretty good chance that by then, I’ll be dead, anyway, and it won’t even be my problem! I just want to put one bun in the oven to finally pass on my genes and to spite my ex-wife, Sherry. I doubt that I’ll even get it to see that one grow up. Sixteen years of marriage and not a kid ... turned out that she had been aborting my brats at the rate of one every three years or so. She left me after getting knocked up by her boss ... turned out that she went out of her way to make sure that she conceived by another man instead of me. Wanna know what she said to me as she left?”

“What?” I asked him out of morbid curiosity.

“Her last words to me were, ‘My only regret is that I didn’t make you get a vasectomy, so that I could prevent you from ever reproducing at all. A dirty old man like you has no business being a dad. Too bad you never got this done to you before now.’ She kneed me in the groin as she said that part and walked away with a smirk,” Steve rolled his eyes as Rick and I instinctively grabbed our crotches as if to protect them.

“And that was the end of the marriage of Steve and Sherry Perelman, then. Hot damn!” Rick reacted with palpable disgust.

“I wouldn’t piss on that bitch if she was on fire!” Jessica declared now.

“Well, I plan to piss on her grave ... hopefully while she’s getting sodomized with red-hot pitchforks by the Devil Himself,” Nina told Steve before slipping him a good deal of tongue.

“Of course, we’re all hell-bound ourselves, but hey, misery loves company!” Lauren winked at us now as she sat on my lap and started ruffling my hair.

“You know, in all this time, I didn’t know what business you’re in ... at all,” Rick uncomfortably changed the topic from the prospect of eternal damnation.

“We own seven internet cafes ... count ‘em!” I chuckled proudly, “and one could argue that I own one of them myself, and so does Lauren, because we’re each one-seventh owners of the firm. Yep, we’re shareholders ... junior partners with Uncle Vito, of Cafe Palazzo.”

“You have a different surname, though. It’s not Palazzo at all,” Nina recalled with confusion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.