Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bruno has always been friendly with the devout Catholic couple next door, Rick and Jessica. It's only lately, though, that the pair has focused less on saving his soul and more on pleasing his flesh.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts  

“You like switching back and forth like this, babe?” Nina asked me as I slid back into her straight from Lauren, knowing that after this I would go back inside Jessica.

“Fuck yeah, and remember, if anything goes south with Matt, you can always marry me,” I told her, “though that’s a backup plan. You clearly want to stay married to Matt. You’ve said so yourself.”

“That I do, though it’s not looking good ... right now! I hope that he changes ... his ... mind! FUCK! I love him ... but I also love you ... and Steve!” Nina confessed as she took me deeper inside her luscious cunt.

“I kinda like that you’re another man’s wife, I must say, just as I do about Jessica ... fuck, yes!” I assured Nina, “you were born to be an adulteress ... a sexy, naughty, unfaithful wife! Same with Jessica!”

“Oh, God ... yes ... I’m lusting for Rick and Jessica ... and Lauren, too! Hell, I would gladly fuck Emily, too, if she ever gave me a chance! I love how aggressive each of you are with me! You totally should marry her, Steve, as you said ... and ... confront her before then ... maybe we should just confront them now!” Nina urged Steve as I pulled out of her and started ramming Jessica.

Rick was by now engulfed by my cousin Lauren, who really pushed back hard at him with her hips, eager to get him further inside her delectable flesh. Steve gladly returned to Nina as I pounded Jessica, my vision filled with the utter glory of my neighbor’s delicious ass. The image of her lovely butt and hips moving in earnest, to put it mildly, intensified my enthusiasm just as my cock did for her.

“We ... really should ... confront them!” Steve groaned as we swapped yet again and I was now back inside Lauren.

Rick’s dick was buried inside Nina, Steve inside Jessica at this point. This swap definitely went well, though there were no guarantees as to how Matt and Emily would take this opportunity. This could very well go poorly. There was a considerable risk to this. It was a gamble that might not pay off. Any number of things could go wrong here.

Still, we were gonna get caught sooner or later and this would come out into the open, with the consequences likely to be the same. It was far better to lance this boil and rip off the bandage rapidly than to constantly look over our shoulders, wondering if or when this would catch up with us. By now, we were all at least somewhat intimate with Nina and/or Steve, so this wasn’t a joke.

“I’m ... fertile, cousin ... right ... fucking ... now! If Matt joins us ... I hope that he fucks me, too, and adds his seed to yours ... and Steve’s ... and Rick’s ... GGGOOODDD, yes! And I SOO WANT YOU TO FUCK EMILY!” Lauren screamed as she clenched down on my cock and creamed herself.

I erupted inside my tomboyish, athletic cousin, filling her with my load at last and making it very likely that she was knocked up by me. I pulled out of Lauren and she rose to slip me no small amount of tongue, making out with me in brazen desire. I grabbed her firm buns while she swapped spit with me for at least a minute or so.

I wasn’t too far ahead of the others, nor was Lauren. Steve spilled his load into Jessica, followed by Rick inside Nina, both ladies cumming loudly to our auditory delight. I found myself kissing Jessica next, and then Rick, and then Nina. The only person who I didn’t French kiss was Steve, of course. We all sat down and drank a little more while Nina texted Matt and Steve called Emily to invite them to join us.

To say that we were all very nervous would be to understate things rather extremely. If this went down badly, a marriage and/or a relationship could well dissolve. Even so, it was time to take the plunge and test the mettle of these romances. If meant to be, they would last. If not, they would fail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.