Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bruno has always been friendly with the devout Catholic couple next door, Rick and Jessica. It's only lately, though, that the pair has focused less on saving his soul and more on pleasing his flesh.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts  

I was in Heaven, of course, taking Jessica’s ass while Rick impaled her pussy with his cock. Her bottom felt so damn good to me, once more, a little looser than earlier for obvious reasons, but that was no issue to us. The sight of those tanned, oily buns, damn if those weren’t the most beautiful things in the world! The way that she reacted to being sandwiched between her husband and her new lover, her neighbor, that was very intense ... she clearly exulted in it.

“Fuck ... this is the greatest sex ... ever!” Jessica exclaimed, proving that there was no fucking way that she’d ever return to monogamy now, with or without Rick.

That ship had sailed. I was pretty sure that it had for Rick, too, being not too modest. He couldn’t pretend that he was straight now, that he didn’t like being sodomized, could he? He had bent over and bottomed for me. He had felt my thick rod penetrate a part of him that many men would never surrender. He couldn’t unring that bell. No matter what, the three of us would know that he had yielded his virgin asshole up to another man. In front of his own wife, no less.

“Oh ... FUCKING HELL!” Jessica screamed now as I bottomed-out inside her not-as-tight bum now.

The fact that her husband was now balls deep inside her dripping wet cunt didn’t hurt matters, either. She was very much filled and stretched out, too, her sultry flesh crammed between our sweaty, manly bodies. We had her neatly trapped, but she didn’t want out of our grasp, anyway. Far from it, of course. Jessica was absolutely engulfed by us, just as we were by her. It was an experience that few could match, of course.

“Oh ... damn ... I’ll never give up your cocks ... either of you, I swear to God! I NEED THEM BOTH!” Jessica shouted as I pushed in and out of her sweet ass all over again.

As for Rick, his butt was likely sore from being pressed against my mattress while Jessica rode him, but he didn’t seem to mind. In fact, he was so excited that he kept struggling not to cum just yet. I couldn’t blame him. Marriage generally seemed like a real drudge, but marriage to a fine-ass woman like Jessica, that was something different. It wasn’t just her looks. It was her attitude, at least once she broke free of all that “morality” crap (though as a Catholic, I didn’t doubt that she felt incredible guilt even now).

At last, it was too much, that tight booty, that very slick pussy, Jessica’s repeated orgasms as she got drilled by the both of us. One thing was sure ... I knew who my favorite neighbors were. I would invite them over a lot, especially to spend the night. What man in his right mind wouldn’t keep boning a luscious lover like her, especially with the husband’s blessing ... and participation as a bonus? As close as we were, we were about to get much closer still, weren’t we?

I found myself cumming inside her wonderful butt, flooding her bowels before planting a really hungry tongue kiss right on her pucker. I couldn’t help but show my appreciation for that delicious derriere that I now shared with Rick. God, she was one tasty woman and that ass was made to be fucked as well as spanked and eaten! Rick spilled his seed now inside her exquisite cunt and she creamed herself all over again with a very loud and animal shriek. We all collapsed together on the bed to doze off for a good hour or two in that position, me on top, Rick on the bottom, Jess stuck between us to her obvious delight.

We all knew the score by now. This wasn’t a one-time fling or hall pass. This was a very permanent affair, a menage a trois, a lasting relationship between three people all intimate with each other. We were stuck with each other and we wouldn’t have any other way.

I awoke to find Jessica wiping my cock and Rick’s with wet washcloths that she had freely borrowed from me. Then she slid in between us, all three of us lying on our backs, taking our hands in hers for apparent pillow talk among this little triad of ours. She cleared her throat and kissed both of us very amorously on the mouth, with no shortage of tongue, I might add.

“I ... I ... I ... think that I’m falling in love with you, Bruno. I ... don’t think that it was just tonight, either. I’ve ... noticed these feelings, but I was in denial. Tonight really brought it to a head. The thing is that I’m a Catholic. A wife. A Christian! I’m not supposed to be smitten with anyone other than God and my husband. And I am in love with Rick, even more so now, especially after tonight. He has truly proven himself to be the best husband of all time in my book.

“So, that’s the deal ... I love two men, and luckily for me, you both seem willing, even eager, to share me. I’ll probably split Hell wide open when I die, but it will be worth it to have you guys’ love ... both of your affections. I’m not naive. I know that part of this that helps make it work is that you two dig each other, that you’re clearly bisexual, both of you. I not only don’t mind it, but at the risk of being the worst Catholic wife in the world, I LOVE IT!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.