Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bruno has always been friendly with the devout Catholic couple next door, Rick and Jessica. It's only lately, though, that the pair has focused less on saving his soul and more on pleasing his flesh.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts  

“Fantastic watermelon, I must say!” Rick told me with obvious appreciation of my choice of dessert.

“Yes, well, few foods combine deliciousness with health benefits quite like this,” I grinned while Jessica put her hands on both mine and his.

“Honey, babe ... both of you, I meant what I said. I want to have an affair with Bruno. I want it to be with Rick’s blessing, because I really don’t want to go behind his back. I want to fuck both of you guys on a regular basis. I adore both of you. I ... also think that Rick wants to have an affair with you, unless I’m mistaken.

“Come on, dear ... let’s do this together. Sure, it’s a sin, but we’ll sin together ... and take the same risks together. The three of us ... we can sin a lot together and have a helluva good time! I won’t ask you to be faithful to us, either, and I doubt that Rick will, am I right? See? We both know what a horndog you are, babe.

“Hell, if Rick ever finds some hot twink or lady that he just has to plow, I like to think that I’d be ... understanding. Just as I am about you and your lovers of both sexes. It might not be easy for me all of the time ... I’m human enough to be a jealous hypocrite now and then, I’ll try to keep a lid on it, you know,” Jessica laid out her proposal ... she must have done some real thinking over that watermelon, even if a bit sauced.

“I’m game to try, as you can tell,” I chuckled.

“Me, too. I’ve lusted after you, Bruno, for two fucking years ... and it seems that it was mutual. And that Jessica has also lusted after you for that long. So, you see, we’ve already committed adultery, and in my case, sodomy, in our hearts. Why stop there? In Hell for a penny, in Hell for a pound,” Rick concluded as he helped cut some of the convo short by kneeling and taking my dick into his mouth.

“Oh, fuck, honey, that’s so fucking hot! My sweet hubby, my gorgeous stud of a husband, sucking a cock right in front of me! Come on, share with your wife, baby!” Jessica urged Rick as she knelt and started sucking my prick with him as a team.

“Marital assets?” I teased them.

“Maybe so,” Jessica winked at me as she took me all the way down her throat and fought her gag reflex.

“My turn to gag on him!” Rick told his missus as he took over for a bit, deep-throating me in earnest.

“Oh, God, I love both of your dicks so much!” Jessica told him as she started sucking him, causing an oral daisy chain.

“What a wife I have, don’t you think? Isn’t she just the best? Most wives would be furious about me sucking a man’s cock in front of her. She just joins in,” Rick told me before he got back to work on slurping my johnson.

“Most husbands would have told me to stay with Bruno and not bother to come home after fucking him in front of you. Face it, I’m not most wives, even though I thought that I was, and you’re not most husbands, thank God! I’m not as good of a Catholic as I thought, either,” Jessica said as she resumed sucking me but started to fondle Rick’s prick.

“Looks like this was a very short discussion, which means that we might have overlooked something, but we won’t be able to think of it right now. Let’s save it for the pillow talk. You two, come to bed with me already, will ya?” I told them as I found my right hand cupping Jessica’s ass and my left hand groping Rick.

It was only minutes later that I found my Astroglide and the couple with me surprised me by getting on all fours side by side. I knew what they wanted and I resolved to give it to them. I lubed up my cock and both of their asses before easing into Jessica first for a few strokes, followed by Rick’s virgin pucker. They both grunted, man and wife together, as I swapped between their bottoms. I buggered them slowly at first, but then picked up the pace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.