Bad Moon Rising - Cover

Bad Moon Rising

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the long-awaited sequel to "A Vampire For My Birthday." The sex is limited in the first chapter, but will increase in pace as Jack Ripley builds his growing vampire kingdom. Believe it or not.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Horror   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   BBW   Transformation  

“So, this means no break-up, doesn’t it?” Lizzie winked at me as she kissed my chest and guided me inside Dahlia.

Marcella, for her part, had Ray pinned down and rode him with incredible delight. He really got into it, too, of course. I saw her lovely Roman ass as she mounted Ray and impaled herself on his prick. It was incredible, naturally, or perhaps, supernaturally, as my collared human servant felt the wonderful depths of Marcella’s delightful snatch. I could hardly blame him for enjoying that sexy Goth-Roman vampire slut of mine.

“Of course, it does! It’s just that you’re a bit of a different kind of girlfriend. As in one who’s also my slave and has to do what she’s told,” I reminded her as I slapped her sweet booty.

“Oh, fuck, yes! This is amazing!” Lizzie moaned as I smacked her tush and then shoved her face between Dahlia’s cheeks, “oh, damn, vampire butts are so fucking delicious!”

“Tell me about it!” Ray blurted while Marcella continued riding him for the sheer ecstasy of the act.

“And their pussies aren’t bad, either!” I grunted as I kept humping Dahlia.

“God, yes!” Ray agreed enthusiastically as I pushed deeper inside one of my vampires and the one kept him pinned beneath her.

Now that I had two slaves with the red collar and two with the black, this meant that I still had four black collars to use for claiming more. Now, who would get those? More party girls like Dahlia? Former colleagues or soon-to-be former ones? My former boss, Nina? Well, that thought didn’t sound bad at all. Yeah, this sounded like a lot of fun. Enslaving that sweet Armenian lady was a very stimulating thought to me.

I tried very hard not to cum as I thought of ensnaring my one-time boss at the temp agency. She was drop-dead gorgeous and the idea of putting my cock deep inside her lovely, dripping wet snatch was nearly irresistible. I badly wanted to bite those delicious big tits of hers and that delectable bottom as well. She was meant to be licked, fucked, caressed, spanked, and more. She was also meant to be kept naked, if at all possible.

It was just a question of how to get her to come over, so I could seduce her and turn her into one of my sexual playthings. She would belong to me, but first I had to get her into my domain, on whatever pretext. Once she was on my turf, it would be a lot easier to bring her to heel and collar her as one of my human pets. I could fuck her and suck her. The more I thought about it, the more obvious it was to me that she would be my first choice for a collar among those not yet under my spell.

At last, however, I erupted inside Dahlia’s slick, slippery slit. I emptied every drop of jizz from my balls through my dick and she creamed herself in response to my apparent lust. I pulled both Lizzie and Dahlia up and made out with each of them when they didn’t swap spit with each other. Dahlia’s pucker was extremely sweet and salty as we exchanged bodily fluids, both of them eagerly playing tonsil hockey with me and each other. When Dahlia sank her fangs into Lizzie and I did the same, it prompted a powerful climax from our victim.

“Why does it feel so good when you bite me ... when both of you bite me?” Lizzie asked aloud as we made out and watched Ray and Marcella coming together.

“Because it just does, okay, honey? Might as well get used to it! Now, I’ve decided that my next slave is gonna be my former boss, Nina Aram. She’s too fucking cute in a plump and juicy way. I badly want to own her sweet ass! She’s a luscious young woman, trust me on that! I always wanted to bone the fuck out of her!” I exclaimed, making my slaves all beam when they heard me announce my plans.

“Oh, yeah, I remember her! She has a rather fine booty and some great breasts, no doubt of that!” Ray chuckled as he recalled Nina from those occasions when they met.

Yeah, a couple of times Nina had come to those parties, at least once when she crashed the bash and got a little drunk there. She got very risque, but I passed it off as her being drunk, horny, and lonely, not necessarily that she was into me. I wanted her to be, but I didn’t trust my luck as a mortal man. Now that I was a vampire, however, things had certainly changed. I was a lot more confident of my chances with Nina Aram.

“Did you ever ... you know, get it on with her?” I teased Ray about my former boss.

“I wish! She crashed at my pad, sure, but we never got further than a little necking that night! It was very tough to hump a woman when she passed out cold and started drooling in her sleep. It was kinda gross, the drooling I mean. Now, however, I could probably get past that to bang her,” Ray beamed as he thought about pounding Nina’s slick and juicy twat.

“Did she talk in her sleep?” Lizzie wondered aloud now.

“No, but that would have been pretty neat! By the way, when a girl throws herself at you like that, unless she’s as drunk as she got later, that’s a sign to get it on with her! Trust me on that!” Ray teased me about that incident.

“He’s not wrong, you know! Nina was at least open to fucking you! In any case, that will soon be remedied, won’t it? She’ll be your bitch and you’ll have what you wanted all along with her!” Marcella told me with a deep, lingering kiss.

“I think that I might have met her at least once! Jet-black hair, sometimes curly? Plump, busty, big, thick thighs, curvy hips, and plush tush? Tosses back that rum and Coke like nobody’s business?” Dahlia recalled now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.