The Pastor's Sinful Family - Cover

The Pastor's Sinful Family

Copyright© 2020 by Pope Perv

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The first chapter was written by Oholibah who gave me permission to finish the story. This is a story of a Pastor's family who is caught in a situation they neither wanted or could control. The family succumbs to temptation with great pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Clergy  

The following morning, Helen was standing at the kitchen sink. Her children had just left for school. If she was honest, she would admit to being excited about spending more time with Jeff Willet. A sly grin came to her mouth as she thought about what she told her husband the night before.

She will forever remember the look in his eyes as he realized she was no longer the faithful wife he had married. She had to squeeze her thighs together as she remembered how he thrust harder and deeper into her as she described the things he made her do.

Helen loved her husband and how special he made her feel. She remembered him nuzzling her neck after their lovemaking session.

“Gary?” she had asked.

“Yes?” he whispered into her neck.

“Are we okay,” she asked. “You know, with everything that has been happening?”

Gary rolled onto his back next to his wife and looked at her for several moments before answering her. “I never thought I would ever say this.”

“What are you thinking?”

“I woke up sometime in the night and watched you as you slept. I knew I should be furious with you, my actions, and especially with the Willets,” he told her.

“But?”

“But the idea of another man’s penis in you made me more aroused then I have been in a long time.”

“Would,” she paused not knowing if she should ask the next question. “Would you like me to do it again?”

“Also, the idea of having my cock in another woman has me going too.” He had admitted to her.

Helen turned her head to look at him and asked, “Would you like that to happen again too?”

“That’s the thing,” he said in a thoughtful voice. “I don’t know what I want.”

The sound of a knock on the back door interrupted her thoughts. Helen put her husband out of her mind as she walked to the door. ‘I guess this is the moment of truth,’ she thought to herself as anxiety start to flow over her.

She opened the door and smiled at Jeff as she allowed him to enter her kitchen. She waited a few moments before stepping in front of him and raising her arms, putting them around his neck. She felt his hands on her hips as she leaned in and kissed the man.

Jeff pulled his face away from Helen’s and looked into her eyes. “Lead me to your bedroom.”

Helen took his hand and with a sly smile of her own, led him down the hallway and into the master bedroom where Gary was just getting out of the shower.

“Good morning Pastor,” Jeff said to him. “Helen and I are going to have a little fun. Please wait for us in the living room.”

Gary was shocked that the man would have that much audacity but he nodded his head and stepped out of the bedroom. The last thing he saw before sitting on the sofa was Helen smiling at him as she closed the door.

Helen turned and stepped in front of Jeff. She leaned in and kissed him again before slowly going to her knees and opening his pants.

“Why Mrs. Hanson,” Jeff said in a lust-filled voice. “Your husband is just down the hallway.”

“I know.”

“Is that going to be a problem?” he asked as she helped him step out of his pants. She noticed that he was not wearing underwear this morning.

“I don’t think so,” she told him as she leaned in and took his soft cock between her lips.

“You know I’m going to fuck you again?”

Helen’s response was to cup his balls as her lips wrapped around his semi-hard cock. It didn’t take her long to bring him to full hardness. She then curled her fingers around the base as she looked into his eyes. “I know that as well.”

Jeff helped her to her feet and then turned her toward the door. Helen was wearing a simple sundress that fell to the middle of her calves. Jeff gathered the material in his hands as he pulled it up and over her head. As he opened her bra, Helen pushed her panties down her legs and kicked them off her feet.

“I want you to open the door. I want your husband to hear you as you moan in pleasure.”

Helen stepped to the door and took another deep breath. Things were spiraling out of her control and she found she was enjoying the feeling of it. The first sight she saw when the door opened was Gary sitting on the sofa staring at her. She let him see her nakedness before turning back to Jeff.

Gary was more excited than he had been in a long time. It was one thing to hear his wife tell him about her time with Jeff Willet but knowing that she was with him behind the closed door of their bedroom was pushing to places he didn’t know existed. He watched as the door opened and his hard cock twitched when the sight of his naked wife greeted him. He saw the look of lust in her eyes as she allowed him to see not only her nakedness with Jeff standing behind her. His eyes never left the scene as Helen stepped back to her lover and lowered to her knees. He had no idea this could turn him on as much as it was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.