The Pastor's Sinful Family - Cover

The Pastor's Sinful Family

Copyright© 2020 by Pope Perv

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The first chapter was written by Oholibah who gave me permission to finish the story. This is a story of a Pastor's family who is caught in a situation they neither wanted or could control. The family succumbs to temptation with great pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Clergy  

All week Helen was anxious about Lois spending time at the Willet’s house. although her daughter seemed to be her normal, happy self when she came home, Helen still worried that something was about to happen. Something that she knew none of them could stop.

Helen still felt emotions like worry, fear, and shame. Those were just some of the emotions that she dealt with for the last few days. First, Jeff Willet enters her home and tries, almost successfully, to seduce her. She then finds out his wife and daughter successfully seduced her husband. Now, it seemed that her fifteen-year-old daughter was the next victim of the sinful schemes of the Willets.

She had awoken early and was sitting at the kitchen table pondering these emotions when Gary walked in poured himself a cup of coffee and sat across from her. “Penny for your thoughts?” he asked, after a few minutes of silence.

“I’m worried about us,” she told him.

“I am too. I’ve been thinking about this mess all week and, well, I just don’t know what to do,” he admitted to his wife.

“We can’t let them see our vulnerability.”

“You’re right,” he said and they slipped back into their silent meditation.

Helen watched from the front window as Gary and the children left for church. She was putting the last of the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher when the doorbell rang.

“Mr. Willet,” she said through the screen door, not allowing him in the house. “Are you going to be making it a habit of visiting me on Sunday mornings?”

He gave her a sly smile but did not make a move to enter the parsonage. They simply looked at each other in the eye for several long moments before Helen opened the screen door and stepped aside.

“Can I get you a cup of coffee?” she asked, as she led him to the kitchen.

Helen was facing the coffee maker when she felt him press up behind her. She slipped to the side and away from him before speaking. “I’m the Pastor’s wife.”

“I know,” Jeff said, stepping close to her again.

“You are a married man and a deacon of the church,” she told him in a shaky voice.

“I know that as well.”

She started to say something else but stopped when Jeff Willet placed his finger against her lips. She looked at his face for a moment before parting her lips to allow him to push his finger between them. She had wondered throughout the week if Jeff would return and remembered what she said about forbidden fruit. The forbidden fruit was now standing in front of her.

She didn’t resist as Jeff slid his finger in and out her mouth nor she did try to back away when she felt his hand cup her right breast. She let out low moan when she felt his thumb flick across her hardening nipple through her clothes.

Jeff’s smile was evil as he pulled his finger from her mouth and placed his hands on her shoulders. He knew she was his to play with and that she would not resist or run away this time. With gentle pressure, Jeff pushed her to her knees and pulled her head against the bulge in his pants. “That is all for you,” he told her, as he felt her cheeks rubbing the hard shaft.

Helen leaned back and looked up into his face. Neither of them spoke as she undid his belt. She was still looking at his face as she pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

“My shoes Mrs. Hanson.”

Helen finally broke eye contact and helped him remove his shoes, socks, and pants. It was only then that she allowed herself to look at his hardness. Even though it wasn’t as long as her husband’s was, it looked very appealing. She felt her panties moisten knowing that soon she was going to experience this cock sliding in and out of her body.

“Kiss it, Mrs. Hanson.”

“Please,” she said, as she wrapped her fingers around the base of the first hardon other than her husband’s she had ever felt. “You can call be Helen now.”

Jeff felt a thrill run through his body as he felt her lips kissing the tip of his cock. Another thrill flared when he felt her tongue ran along the ridge of it. “No Mrs. Hanson. I want you to remember who you are.”

Gary’s face flashed through her mind as she registered what he had just said. He wanted her to know, to remember that she was now a cheating wife. Her pussy became very wet as she opened her mouth and took the cock between her lips. Her tongue flicked across the top of it before she allowed more to slide deeper into her mouth.

“Mmmmmm, Mrs. Hanson,” he said in a low voice. “I think you like being the cheating slut.”

Helen pulled her head back and then slid her mouth further down the hard shaft. One hand started caressing the base of it while the other fondled his balls.

“Is that it, Mrs. Hanson? You like being a cheating slut?”

This time Helen pulled her mouth away from him and looked into his eyes. She continued to stroke his cock as she said words she never thought would ever come from her mouth. “Yes, I’m sorry I ran away last week.”

Jeff responded by placing his hand on the back of her head and guiding her back to his cock. “Apologize to him.”

“I’m sorry I left you,” she whispered to the cock in front of her face and placed a tender kiss on his piss slit. “I’m sorry I left you unsatisfied and I do appreciate everything you are going to for me.” She then took him back into her mouth and started a slow but steady bob of her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.