Retreat to the Woods - Cover

Retreat to the Woods

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Sometimes getting away can help you get ahead or heads. Miriam found life in the woods to be amazing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Clergy   Nudism   .

Miriam laid back on the lounger in the clearing outside her place. It was warm and she was nude, which she preferred whenever possible in the southern Missouri Ozarks. The sun had almost set and she was at peace, waiting patiently with her thoughts as the stars began to appear one by one, and then by hundreds, then thousands. Being distant from any big cities the Milky Way would show its splendor in a cloudless sky like tonight.

She meditated to calm her mind and sipped on some wine to calm her body. It was a nice body for a 50-year-old, not as much hourglass as when she was younger, but firm and just slightly padded where it helped.

She’d lived here off the beaten path for the past two years since her husband died. A half-mile away from the main road and deep in a large hilly and wooded tract, it was quiet and private. This was a place they built as a retreat from the busy city ministry that they ran together. It was a progressive church, focusing on love rather than damnation, and she had run a ministry for mature adults. She helped singles and couples with personal problems which was befitting her college background in counseling.

When she lost her husband, she sought The Retreat, as they always referred to it, to deal with her grief. When she returned to the city, she knew she did not want to stay there. Selling her house, plus a substantial life insurance settlement, gave her financial independence. But what would she do with her life now?

It was a call from one of her church members that helped her find a new path. Roger was a widower about her age who had been long time married and was very unsure about finding new companionship in his life. They had just begun his counseling sessions when her life changed so suddenly and now he was calling to find out what to do for his remaining issues.

After meditating on his request, Miriam invited him out to The Retreat, advising him what to bring in the way of supplies. And now here he was, parking a short walk from the dome shaped residence and using the little cart to transport his things.

Miriam hugged him and asked how he was doing. “Well if I was doing great, I wouldn’t be here, would I?” was his bemused reply.

She was thoughtful and answered back, “This is kind of a spur of the moment thing so we just have to figure it out as we go. First of all, let’s get you settled in.” The dome was one big room with different quadrants for different purposes. There was not even a separate area for the toilet, a composting one.

Surveying the situation, Roger asked, “There is only one bed here. Where will I sleep?”

Miriam smiled, “This place is pretty intimate and was never designed for company but I trust that we are mature adults and can work it out. Right now let’s work on supper.”

Roger knew how to build a fire in the firebowl and soon some pork chops and potatoes and sweet corn were grilling. He’d brought some wine and they started on that while they cooked.

They talked long into the night. It was overcast so no moon or stars shone and it got quite dark. The campfire gave an intimate glow and they were serenaded by all the summer insects. Finally, the wine was gone and it was time for slumber.

Miriam looked at her guest, “I’ve been working on this in the back of my mind and I’m not going to have you sleep on the floor. You and I both spent years with a companion in bed and know what a nice feeling that is. I guess we just have some nightclothes on. There is one other practical issue. If you need to use the toilet just call out, “toilet time” and the other party can either leave the building or turn their back for the duration.

Roger laughed, “Of course I can just go outdoors and pee!”

Miriam smiled, “I do that all the time because it’s easier on the toilet.”

The back-turning request also worked for changing clothes. Miriam didn’t have a nightgown, since she always slept nude, but she found one of her late husband’s big T-shirts and kept her panties on. Roger had brought jammies. When they got comfortable under the covers and the light was turned out, Miriam asked in a soft voice, “Would you give me a little good night kiss? I’ve missed that so much.”

Roger leaned over and kissed her on the cheek then said, “I have too.”

During the night it wasn’t clear who moved over to snuggle but they were both delighted that they woke up that way. Roger was quite helpful for breakfast as they dined in their nightclothes. Then they got fully dressed and Miriam took him on a tour of the property. Trails were cut and maintained to points of interest including a hilltop with a clearing, and a spring-fed pond created by a beaver dam. Roger was impressed with how peaceful and quiet it was and complimented Miriam on how well the place had been developed.

“We were careful to not over-develop it because nature can be so healing. The dome is rather minimalistic but that is intentional also,” added Miriam.

Quite a few of the dead trees had been sawed and stacked for drying but needed to be split. Roger got some good exercise since they would be using wood fires for cooking and evening ambience. Miriam went into the woods looking for herbs and berries.

It was warming rapidly under a clear sky so Miriam suggested they hike back out to the pond and take a swim. When Roger said he hadn’t thought to pack a swimming suit, she gave him a big grin and said it was unnatural to wear them and she and her husband never did. That was brave of her to say but had been preceded by thoughts of how comfortable she was getting with Roger and how some of her suppressed inner needs were bubbling to the surface.

Shyly, they both turned their backs to remove their clothes and Miriam slipped into the water before Roger turned around. She was watching him though, and noticed his penis was already swelling, apparently at the thought of being near her unclothed. The cool water would make it shrink, she thought.

She kept the water up to her neck as they swam around and visited. Finally though, they were waterlogged and had to get out. Bravely, she did not ask him to turn around and just climbed out, giving him a good view of her shapely ass, then turned to face him as she dried herself. It was clear she had his undivided attention. When he climbed out, his tool was turgid. An involuntary twinge occurred between her legs that she hadn’t felt for a while and thought quickly raced through her mind, “Maybe he thinks I’m sexy?”

Both of them were enjoying this new intimacy and they sat on their towels after drying off. Miriam made sure he had a good look at her ample chest but kept her lightly-furred crotch hidden between her legs. Roger seemed nonchalant about his circumcised penis sticking up out of his lap. She thought it looked about the same size as her late husband’s. They had what she thought was a good sex life, although there had never been anybody else to compare him with. Once and maybe twice a week was the routine during at least the last half of their life together.

Miriam broke the silence, “I like to be one with nature out here. Do you mind if we stay like this as we go back?” Roger took her hand, the first time they had touched since arising.

As they walked, Roger announced, “You’ve already answered one of my concerns. My wife was very sexually active before we wed, not stopping with others until we were engaged. She was my one and only. Five years into our marriage she had a female problem that required surgery and our sex life stopped. I wasn’t sure that a woman could get that basic male response from me until now. Thank you!”

She squeezed his hand, “I didn’t do much and I want you to know it was a compliment to me too. I’ve only been ‘with’ my husband.” The rest of the walk was in silence, enjoying the place they were in.

Roger was given a couple of articles to read and a notepad to journal his thoughts. He knew they would review them together later and he was urged to just let them flow honestly whichever way they wanted to go. Miriam had her own thoughts to meditate on.

That took them to being busy fixing another wood fire grilled dinner, this time all vegetarian. Miriam got into her “wine cellar” and opened a box of rose. It was chilled and their glasses were refilled often. Robes were donned as the evening cooled but this night the stars were visible and the nearly full moon rose after they had enjoyed the twinkling show from space.

As the celestial orb cast its gentle light into the clearing, Miriam got up from the wicker bench they were sitting on, “Excuse me a minute. I’ll be right back.” She returned in a few minutes with a light blanket and the wine box. Glasses were refilled and she asked, “Let’s use this instead of these robes.”

Without a word, Roger shed his robe as did she and they wrapped up together and sipped their vin. She put her head on his shoulder and whispered, “This was one of my favorite things to do here.”

Roger maneuvered his arm around her shoulder but his hand dropped to her breast as he was doing so. He pulled it away when he realized where it was. Miriam murmured, “It’s OK. I like that. May I touch you?”

This tactile interchange had already stimulated him and her hand found a nicely swollen body part below his stomach. They sat quietly absorbing this new and intimate connection between them. Cautiously each moved their hand slightly, exploring. That was met with mutual acceptance and the explorations became wider ranging.

The upshot was they went into the dome and fucked their brains out all night, satisfying unrequited needs three times before dawn.

When Roger awoke he heard and saw Miriam pissing on the pot. As he approached his willy was wilted and she held it as he emptied his accumulation. They laughed and kissed. “I’m cured!” joked Roger.

Miriam returned the laugh, “Most fun I’ve ever had doing therapy.”

Roger came right back, since they’d discussed her seeking a direction for her life, “Maybe this is what you need to do from now on. I’d bet you’d have all the clients you could handle.”

She looked at him seriously, “You might be right, all kidding aside.” His pecker refilled at the implications but she insisted they get to work on breakfast. “Got to have energy for this kind of therapy. Burns lots of calories.”

During her counseling training the subject of sexual surrogacy had been briefly covered but without any “clinical” practice. She realized that she’d just done some with Roger. Veerry interesting!

Roger’s background and skill set included professional practice management and promotion. This endeavor would be just that, certainly not a typical religious one such as she was used to. He’d look into the details when he went home.

It was Sunday morning and she was going to church. Roger needed to return home as well so they had a quick but very intimate goodbye. She had lots of emotions as she watched him drive away. Lots more feelings surfaced at church too.

Monday evening she received a call from Roger. Her training would not allow her to be licensed as a surrogate without additional coursework and such. Was it worth it? He was going to check out some other ideas. Could he deliver that information in person Friday evening? That made her chuckle. Information wasn’t the only thing he wanted to deliver! But she would look forward to that too.

It was warm and she met him at his car naked. He took his duds off too before loading the little cart with supplies. Watching her walk ahead of him had his already rampant rod happily bobbing.

“First things, first!” was the cry as they reached the dome and laid on the cushion outside the door. Birds and bees got a ringside seat as two mature humans did the “birds-and-bees” thing.

After dinner Miriam was intensely curious about Roger’s discoveries.

“Miriam, since you are a legal minister you have the freedom to practice what you will as an expression of faith. As you have already done counseling, even if of a very personal nature, is in your scope of practice. You just cannot charge or bill for it. Completely voluntary donations are acceptable with proper recordkeeping.”

He paused for any questions, then continued, “We can register this place as a church to keep it all above board. What do you think of this idea?”

Skipping for now the questions about the “we” he mentioned, she had some comments, “I don’t need the money but have always believed that people appreciate something more if they put a value on it. I think that’s a workable plan with little needed to get started or operate. I can do it at my own pace, which I really like. But you used the word ‘we’. How do you figure in this?”

Roger grinned, “Besides being my idea, you will need a business partner to do the marketing and busy work and thus make your ministry more enjoyable. Honestly, you are a great gal and I want every excuse to spend any time with you I can find.”

“If you don’t mind me interrupting other interactions between us with questions and such, you are welcome to have a longer run of what we did when you got here. I may need to get this hot body in shape for therapy!” That was accompanied by a devilish grin and a grab for her currently favorite pecker. They were both hot thinking about what this path might mean for their growing relationship. There was little doubt that it was on that path.

Roger took a vacation week and they played and planned. It was almost like a honeymoon but with the bride figuring out how to get laid by other men, as the ever-practical Miriam pointed out between bonks one day. “How are you going to feel about me sharing my body with numerous others? They will be in where you are right now and will dump their seed like you do. In my experience that is a tough thing for any man to handle.”

Roger smiled, “Just because I told you that my wife cut off our sex life doesn’t mean mine died forever. I had several affairs with married women, some of whom weren’t just cheating with me. On a few special occasions a wife was shared with me because it turned them on. I’ve had threesomes and moresomes.

Miriam pulled away from him and asked angrily, “You told me a different story earlier about how you couldn’t get an erection, and implied you’d been celibate since your wife cut you off. Now I find out you have been King Stud. What gives?”

Hanging his head and playing the role of the contrite kid caught in the candy jar, Roger spoke softly, “I admit I stretched the truth a bit. I haven’t been laid for two years though. You have been so damned attractive to me for a long time and got yourself out here and inaccessible. It worked though and we’re are close like I wanted.”

She didn’t respond except to say she was going for a walk. Dressed in jeans and blouse, she headed out on the trail to the hilltop. That had become a contemplative place to sort through things.

By mid-afternoon she’d decided it wasn’t such a bad thing after all. He’d rejuvenated an important part of her life and was helping with her future. Plus he was a good fuck. Then she caught some movement out of the corner of her eye at the clearing edge.

“Who’s there?” she called out.

A young woman dressed in camo and carrying a rifle strode towards her. “Hi,” she called out. “Didn’t expect to see anyone up here. My name is Sonya and I live over there.” She pointed to the other side of the hilltop.

Standing up, Miriam introduced herself and explained that she owned this land. Sonya apologized and said she wasn’t sure where the boundary was since they’d recently purchased and she was out exploring. The gun was for self-defense.

Miriam laughed, “Yes, these squirrels and racoons are man-eaters. Can’t be too careful. I just use karate on them.”

They visited for a while and Sonya explained that she was sixteen and staying for the summer. It was a getaway place like Miriam’s. She and her dad were invited for dinner the next day so supplies could be gotten. What could they bring?

“Besides squirrels how about some red wine?”

The next evening a Hummer came bumping up the driveway and disgorged Sonya and Peter. He was clearly her father, tall, slender, and blond also. Charming as well and he laid it on Miriam, much to her delight. She’d more or less reconciled with Roger and re-consummated their relationship but she didn’t mind making him a bit uncomfortable in return.

After the repast, Sonja and Roger got into some kind of intense discussion, both sipping wine. Miriam asked Peter if he’d like to tour her place. He’d never turn down a personal suggestion like that and away they went. They hiked up to the pond and she said he was welcome to use it since they didn’t have one.

He was direct, “Are you married to Roger?”

“No, his is a close friend though. Why do you ask?”

“I’m going to be spending more and more time here but it can get lonely and some lovely female companionship would be nice.”

She admired his smooth style but she was direct in return, “Roger is here only part time and we do not have an exclusive commitment to each other. I am not a slut but neither am I prudish. Let’s get to know each other better.” He nodded and they returned.

After the guests left, it was time to talk about them. Roger said that Sonja was very bright and mature and had challenged him on many subjects. He’d also noticed her nipples prominently protruding in the tight top she had worn. There were more than a few sexual innuendos. Then he asked, “So what did you think of Peter?”

Miriam related their tour and his query about her sexual availability, then her response. She watched Roger’s face for his reaction.

“As long as we are honest with each other and I’m not neglected, what can I say? We’ve been talking about you offering access to your body by others already so what is the difference? I won’t be a hypocrite.” A big grin broke out on his face, “But you can’t be either if that hot daughter of his decides she wants to try an older man.”

Their fucking before he left was without words as each had a few exciting thoughts to work on.

Sonya came over to visit often, wanting some companionship since her father was back at work and wouldn’t return for a few days. So it was girl-girl time for a while. Miriam got the same assessment as Roger. This young woman got into a lot of subjects beyond her peers. Like her father, she could be direct which Miriam appreciated and told her so.

Friday after lunch Miriam heard a vehicle approaching. She slipped on a coverup and went towards the driveway. Peter and Sonya were on 4-wheelers. “Look what Dad bought!” called out the young woman, “It’s going to be so much easier to visit.”

Peter gave Miriam a hug, clearly enjoying feeling her breasts through the thin clothing each was wearing. He asked, “May we clear a trail between our places so we don’t have to ride these things on the road? If we continue yours past the hilltop it is a good route.” She invited them in for refreshments and asked a few questions, then gave her approval.

Sonya was delighted, “We’ll start tomorrow morning. You and Roger are welcome to help. It will be good exercise. Will Roger be here?”

Miriam replied, “I’m expecting him late tonight.”

Sonya continued, “Would you like to have dinner with us then? I can come get you later on this new thing.”

When it was Peter who buzzed up the driveway she wasn’t surprised. On a 4-wheeler the passenger sits behind the driver and puts their arms around like on a motorcycle. When it gets bumpier, one holds on tighter.

Since she rarely wore bras anymore, Miriam knew he’d feel her firm breasts on his back. Probably why she was shirtless in the warm air too. Her bare arms around his toned body and, of course, her breasts on his muscular back, was sensuous to her as well.

His house was more conventional, a cabin-styled two-bedroom place with style to blend into nature. She admired it during the tour. As the fire was started, Peter poured Margueritas all around, saying that at home, Sonya was treated like an adult and was expected to behave like one. Miriam replied that she certainly handled herself quite maturely for her chronological age. Peter nodded. Dinner was perfectly grilled chicken and salad. She rode home behind Peter and gave him a goodnight hug.

Roger was very attentive and affectionate, especially when he heard about her dinner. She didn’t mention the transportation but asked if he would help with the trail clearing in the morning. He figured he’d better be a presence.

With four workers, the trail was finished by dusk. Roger got teased by Sonya when he pooped out so easily. She chided him about getting in shape so he would be capable of strenuous exercise. Miriam picked up on the sexual implications as she noticed how the two often worked closely together. She was more circumspect with Peter but glanced at his muscular and lightly clad form moving vigorously. That night she caught herself drifting to images of him as Roger coupled with her.

Sunday afternoon Sonya came over and asked Miriam to come swimming with her at the pond. Grabbing some towels, she got on the 4-wheeler and felt the young woman’s small breasts above her arms as she held on. They stripped and lounged in the slightly cool water. Sonya had something on her mind and wanted this private place to discuss it.

In her direct manner, she got right to the point, “Why don’t you and Dad get it on? I’ve seen the way you two look at each other and I can sense the vibes.”

Miriam looked a little concerned, “I’ll admit your dad is an attractive man, but he must realize that I’m sleeping with Roger.”

“That isn’t a problem, I can assure you. He and Mom used to fool around with other couples occasionally.”

“Oh. Speaking of your mom, I don’t hear any mention of her.”

Sonya closed her eyes and her voice lowered, “We lost her to cancer four years ago. I miss her so much but you are helping fill her empty place. Maybe you would for Dad too. He thinks a lot of you already.”

“I’m sorry for your loss and she can never be replaced. Does your dad know what I am thinking of professionally? By the way, how much do you know about sex?”

Sonya brightened up, “Yes, I told him and he’d like to know more. Second question, I know quite a bit academically but little practical experience. From what I’ve read it’s best to have an older man be your first to have a better time. Would you agree?”

Miriam was on her own turf now, “Mine was with my late husband and there was a lot of fumbling because of our inexperience. Not like the romantic stories but we were in love so that helped. If you just can’t wait for love then your approach is probably wise.”

“How would you feel if I asked Roger?” was Sonya’s next utterance.

“I’m sure he’d be delighted and it would certainly pave the way for Peter to get in my pants, that is if I was wearing any. Speaking of that, I’ve had to wear clothes too much since you two have been coming around. Do you suppose... ?”

“Hey, I’m all for nudity. Dad even took me to a nude beach and it was fun seeing all those male parts. Dad’s is pretty impressive by comparison, I can tell you.”

Miriam stood up, “I’m waterlogged. Let’s ride back naked and as property owner I’ll declare clothing forbidden, weather permitting.” Sonya squealed delightedly and away they went. They both enjoyed the skin-on-skin closeness.

Once back at the dome, Sonya taught Miriam how to ride the 4-wheeler and sent her, still nude but with a bag of clothes and personal items, up the new trail to Peter’s cabin. He’d left for home already. Was he in for a surprise!

And he wasn’t the only one. After a phone call to her father, Sonya looked for Roger who was napping on the bed, clad in loose shorts and a t-shirt. When she snuggled in beside him he groggily awoke and reached for who he thought was Miriam. “Yikes”, he uttered when the flesh he stroked wasn’t familiar.

The slim girl hugged him and searched for his lips to give him a kiss. “You are overdressed for what I have in mind,” she murmured in his ear. He looked around so his companion added, “She’s gone to visit Peter and might stay all night. Pay attention to me now.”

Roger got up to pee and Sonya followed him to watch and then empty herself. She kept him close and saw that his “tool of interest” was reaching working condition so she pulled him over as she sat and explored it with her fingers and mouth.

As things got closer and hotter, she murmured, “This is my first time.” Roger paced the growing intimacy as his hands and tongue explored and aroused the lithe young body. Finally, when she was begging for it, he buried his bone in that nubile young flesh. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as their pelvises synchronized and she was soon howling in her first male-induced orgasm. He had not erupted yet in spite of the snug grip on his probing packer. That happened in a while and they snoozed together. It would be a busy night.

At the cabin, they were progressing much more rapidly. When Peter heard the 4-wheeler he went out to greet his daughter and was very pleasantly surprised. A naked mature beauty had just rolled in. He rushed over and help her off the vehicle then asked, “I hope that this is an Angel of Mercy, arriving to ease the terrible tensions of my male deprivation.”

She laughed and said, “Something like that but you have too damn many clothes on from what I can tell.” He dropped them on the spot and gave her a big hug. She could feel his maleness swelling between them as its head pressed against her furry patch.

“My daughter said that I would be irresistible to you and she is usually right. I presume she is with Roger and is about to become a full-fledged woman.”

Miriam and reached down and could barely wrapped her hand around the now rigid tube, “Yes, I expect she’s going to get the practical experience she’s been waiting for. Roger knows his way around a body and since he’s had a vasectomy, there won’t be any undesired consequences. That’s enough about them; would you get me a glass of wine and let’s find a comfortable place.”

Her hand was quickly filled with a tall glass of red wine and he led her to the big air mattress on the patio that was usually used for sunbathing. They sat down together, close to getting completely acquainted, and Peter began to speak. “My daughter and I have very open communication. I know what you and she talked about this afternoon and I can assure you that I completely respect your right to determine what you do with your own body. With my wife I long ago got over being jealous or possessive and I’ve no reason to treat you otherwise.”

Miriam leaned over and her swinging breast brushed against his arm as she gave him a solid mouth-on kiss. “That is exactly what I needed to hear. I am still exploring my femaleness and Roger is the first man since my husband, who was my only up till then. I must also talk to you about my interest in going forward with providing sexual counseling which may well involve physical interactions with clients. I’m still not sure about that but part of me finds the idea terribly stimulating. Those connections with other men could not possibly fill the emotional needs we have for dependable intimate partnerships though.”

Peter was caressing her breasts and thighs by this time and she had a firm grip on his erection. He suggested, “Could we increase our intimacy now and talk more about this later?”

Miriam laughed, “That feels like a really good idea, at least from what I’m feeling with my hand and between my legs. Enough talk for a while!”

They fucked in three different positions and each of them orgasmed more than once before they finally decided to lie quietly next to each other. No words were necessary; it was obvious they were very compatible. When Miriam got up, she asked “I need to pee. Is there a plant that needs fertilizing?”

Peter laughed and got up to join her, leading her over to a large bush. She bent over and soaked the ground around it. He then put her hand on his depleted dong and she aimed it around the base of the next bush over. They laughed and kissed and refilled their wine glass.

After taking several sips, Miriam said, “You sure filled me up. It’s only my third penis and definitely the thickest. Are you shooting sperm?”

“Nope, after Sonya came my wife had her tubes tied and I got snipped. I know Sonya told you that we did some couple swapping so that was just insurance.”

Miriam added, “I’m past my fertile days and my sex life will not be interrupted by periods either. If I do my sex counseling thing, I may or may not require condoms depending on the client. It’s so much better to be completely natural. I have a question. Did you ever fuck your wife right after another man had ejaculated in her?”

Peter put her on her side, pulled her upper leg away and slid his now rehardened organ inside from behind. “Yes I did on a number of occasions. It does feel different and certainly very erotic, knowing why it is so silky and slippery, especially if I watched it being done. My wife was delighted when it happened, saying she felt utterly female, like she was being bred.”

Miriam began moving her hips, “I’m going to pretend that you’re my second man. I have read and fantasized about it and I think Roger would agree to make it happen for me.” They had a leisurely coupling and slept until early morning when they joined again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.