Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 2020 by Dilbert Jazz

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bob's bedroom is a 10x10 metal shed. The walls are insulated. It has a drop ceiling with insulation and acoustic tile. The door has a lock on it for privacy. One night, while sleeping, by random chance, there was a thunderstorm, and the shed was hit by lightning. Everything inside the building was unaffected, but Bob woke up with all the sexual knowledge of his future self some 50 years in the future. Using this knowledge, Bob changes the way he deals with women.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

Earlier during the week, he asked for the date for Saturday night, when he would pick her up at about five. Saturday will be the day that Bob will take Carol’s virginity. It is an enormous deal, a big day for Carol. He was running through his mind, where to take her. He went into the place to be romantic, with a nice soft bed waiting for her, surrounded by pillows, candles, and perfumes, so she remembered it.

Bob figured he could get some cheap dye wall hangings: they were transparent. You can pick them up cheaply at surf shops, and the candles. He could burn candles on his desk hanger, and wall hangings in the light would filter through. So, this morning, he would make a trip to the beach, and then this afternoon, he would set up his room.


The smell of Quiche Lorraine filled the air, waking Carol from her slumber. She looked around and found that the bed she was in was empty. She wondered what had happened to her mother. Naked, she got up out of bed and wandered downstairs. In the kitchen, she found her mother naked, making breakfast. She just stood at the entrance for a while and watched her. Their relationship has changed so much over the days since she discovered sex.

Edith smiled at her daughter and invited her into the kitchen, “Well, don’t just stand there; why don’t you get the juice and milk out and set the table? The quiche is just about ready.”

Carol smiles at her mother, “OK, see you at the table.” As she set the table for breakfast, she put out two glasses for each person, one for juice and milk. She put out dinner plates for the quiche and made the toast on sourdough bread to accompany the meal. She retrieved the pitchers of milk and juice, placed them on the table, and then sat on the cloth over the seats of the chairs.

Not soon after, Edith turned off the stove, removed the Quiche Lorraine from the oven, and used a cloth pad to set the pan. She grabs the knives from the serving drawing and puts them on the table. Then she sat down at the table. She was looking at Carol’s tits, with her nipples that are always hard, and said, “Did you sleep well?”

Smiling, Carol said, “Yes, I did, but I have these weird dreams of this figure looming over me and this huge rod between my legs as he tried to insert it into me.”

Edith smiled back and said, “That foreshadows your date tonight. I am sure that Bob plans to take your virginity. What you are looking forward to is him penetrating you. Do not be afraid of what is about to happen to you. It will open a whole other world to you, and the orgasms that you will have will be far better than you had in the past. You picked a talented man to take your virginity.”

Carol looked at her mother and said, “Well, it is not like I picked him. It was more like he picked me. I could never imagine myself with a man until Bob came around. And now he is all that I think of.”

They finished her breakfast. Carol got up and carried some iced tea for them to drink as a meal settled. They sat there for a few minutes while they finished eating, and then they got up, cleaned the table, and cleaned the dishes. It sounded like leaving the kitchen. They held hands as they went back upstairs to make the beds and get dressed, but upon reaching the bed, she took Carol into her arms and kissed her passionately. They ended up falling into bed and then made love.

They spent most of the morning there before getting up, getting dressed, and cleaning the house.


Bob knocked on the door promptly at five. He waited for several minutes until the door finally opened. Before him, Carol was dressed in a little black dress he had never seen before. She was stunning. It was excellent that he had dressed up for the date tonight, but she still dressed better than him. As they were leaving, Edith was at the door and said, “Do nothing I would not do.”

He opened the car door to assist Carol into the car, but the skirt was so tight she had to hike it up a bit to get into the car. It was then he noticed that she was not wearing any panties. As he closed the door, she was leaning forward, trying to adjust her dress, and he could see through her dress and discovered no bra, which was a new development for their relationship. She was not wearing underwear on dates with him.

They talked as they drove to this little Italian restaurant in the old town. Bob parked the car under a bright light to see Carol as she got in and out. He could see her long legs reaching up to her pussy.

Edith and Carol took their time this afternoon to shave each other’s pubic hairs. “Now, wait just a damn minute. Carol has no hair, and there is glistening between her legs.” Talking to himself. Carol saw him staring at her pussy and took her time getting out of the car to give him a show.

He is selfish. He thought Carol had shaved her pussy hair for his benefit since he planned to go down on her without getting hair in his teeth. He had nothing to do with it. The women have done it for themselves.

As Carol exited the car, she stood, smoothed out her dress, and started walking towards him, Where She held onto his arm. Bob escorted her into the restaurant and waited for the maître d’ to arrive. When he came, he said, “Did you have a reservation?” He smiled at him and said, “Yes, under the name Bob.” He checked his list, grabbed two menus, and said, “This way, please.” They followed him as he took us to a table in a little nook. It hid them from most of the other patrons, and they sat down next to each other on the leather seats. The tables had high walls between them. The light was subdued, too dark to see the color of Carol’s eyes. The maître d cleared most of the stuff off the table, except table settings for two and some wine glasses. A bottle of sparkling non-alcoholic red juice was sitting on the table, which he opened and poured into the wine glasses. And that was the last they ever saw of him.

The following person they saw was a female waiter, wearing a little black dress with slits on the side so she could walk easily. Her name was Addy. She had brought a cart out with all the fixings for making Caesar salad. She made the Caesar salad by cutting them and placing them into two bowls. She took another bowl, made the dressing, and then poured the sauce on the two salads. She grabs a cheese grater and grated cheese onto the top of the salads. She had a bowl of croutons, which she took out and sprinkled on the salads. She took a salad and tossed it with a fork and spoon until they were well mixed. She did not place the salads in front of us. It was a small loaf of sourdough bread sitting on a cutting board, which she sliced into small bite-size pieces and then spread the garlic butter on top of them. So, they could have garlic bread to accompany our salads whenever they wanted. She cleans away the cart. She washed her hands of crumbs and then asked, “Will there be anything else.”

He smiled at her and said, “No thanks, Addy, that was a superb show you put on. Have a good evening.” Off she went, and they never saw her again. They started eating their Caesar salads, enjoying the bread, and taking in the great atmosphere of the restaurant. He had arranged all this in advance: what they would eat, how to serve the meal, and the quiet times. It cost him a pretty penny, but they would remember the experience of the evening for the rest of their lives. It amazed Carol at what was going on. She did not understand what would come next. They continued eating their salads and garlic bread.

She waited until he was done and pushed the plates away. Carol leaned over and kissed him on his cheek. He turned to her and kissed her on her lips with his tongue poking through as she responded kindly. His hand went down to your thighs, opening them up. She adjusted herself in the seat to dress up high enough that her pussy and his fingers exposed her clitoris. As his fingers got to her pussy, he discovered she was extremely wet and dripping. He fingered her pussy while kissing until they ran out of breath. They broke the kiss, and he told her she might want to use her cloth napkin to stop some of those juices between her legs. She grabbed a napkin and tried to use it to absorb the fluids discreetly. She was so turned on. Just as he finished her, a new male server showed up with a cart.

First, he cleared the table, and they set it for dinner with a fork and knife. He prepared Steak Diane on the cart. First, he cooks the steaks in a bit of butter in a frying pan, then puts the steaks on a plate with freshly steamed peas and garlic mashed potatoes. He did not make the sauce. A combination of the juices from the meat, some seasoning and spices, some cream, and then a little brandy lit on fire. He poured it out onto the steaks when it reached a creamy texture. He then took the two plates instead of between us so they could eat. He hid left with the carts, and they could eat the main entrée of the evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.