Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 2020 by Dilbert Jazz

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Bob's bedroom is a 10x10 metal shed. The walls are insulated. It has a drop ceiling with insulation and acoustic tile. The door has a lock on it for privacy. One night, while sleeping, by random chance, there was a thunderstorm, and the shed was hit by lightning. Everything inside the building was unaffected, but Bob woke up with all the sexual knowledge of his future self some 50 years in the future. Using this knowledge, Bob changes the way he deals with women.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

The following evening, Bob is on a study date with Carol. He arrives at her door at about six o’clock. Edith answers the door, wearing a silk robe with nothing underneath. She greets him with, “Good evening, Bob.” He begins to investigate her. He saw that she was examining him as she opened the door. While the robe was long and flowing, it revealed little of what was underneath. Her nipples were quite pronounced as they were poking through the robe, telling him she was aroused now. He had no idea why that might have been but would find out when he entered Carol’s room. He is unsure why Edith looks suspicious, knowing he has done nothing wrong. She said, “Carol is in her room. She is expecting you. Have a good night studying.”

Edith was smiling and examining him because of the details Carol told her about him. She looked into his eyes, lusting for the adolescent man, as she had not had a man since her husband died three years ago. Edith was trying to figure out how to share me with Carol. He could feel her eyes on him as he walked up the stairs, with her examining his ass. No, he made nothing of it.

When he reached Carol’s door, he knocked, and she replied, “Come in.” She was lying on her bed in a two-piece Baby doll outfit. It was light blue and semitransparent. She wore no bra, and her nipples were poking through the thin material. He could see the matching panties that she was wearing. Granted, he would have sex with her tonight, but he did not expect her to know that. Interestingly, she hoped it, as he just stood there and took her into his sight. He was so stunned by the company before him he forgot about the door.

Edith’s room was on the other side of the hallway from Carol’s, so when the doors were open, you could see the beds of each of the women. Edith quietly went into her bedroom, sat on the bed, and left the light off, making it hard to see her. She is watching everything happening in Carol’s bedroom because she expects sex tonight.

He put his backpack on the floor, smiled at Carol, and said, “I guess we will not be doing homework tonight?”

Carol looked at him and used her finger to wave him closer to the bed. As he approached her, she said, “I figured we would pick up where you left off the last time you were here. And tonight’s lesson is for you to teach me about oral sex.”

Smiling at her, he said, “Well, if you start with oral sex, you can start by dropping my pants.” Carol smiled at him and moved to the side of the bed, where she ran fast into his pants. First, he had to undo his belt and then pop all the buttons on his 501 jeans. Then she dropped him on the floor. His cock is semi-rigid already as it is pointed to her head like it is smiling at her. Carol just looked at it for a few minutes, as this was the first cock she had ever seen, other than photos. She also thought the popsicles her mother practiced on were about the same size. She then realized she would have no trouble giving this blow job.

Looking forward to giving her first blow job, she took it in her hands and started massaging it, doing what seemed natural. Bob thought she had gotten instructions on supplying a proper blowjob, but that was not far from the truth since she asked her mother for lessons on giving a blowjob. He stayed silent until she needed instructions.

Her next step was to take her hand and wrap it around the base of his cock. She used it like giving him a hand job but was not as forceful. She did not take her lips and kiss the tip of his cock and then took her tongue and started throwing it around the bulbous end. She then engulfed his cock by moving her head back and forth, and her tongue was inside, licking the shaft. Soon she had his cock inside her mouth, up to her hands.

She did not say to suck on his cock, maneuvering it around her mouth and using different techniques. As she gained a rhythm, his cock called harder. She increased the speed at which she sucked. He was in freaking heaven. One, because he had had a little blow job experience, too, because she had all his senses going simultaneously. Her hands were massaging his balls and playing with his anus.

Add to all this that Bob was an adolescent man and had not masturbated before he came here, so he would be ready to go, but he did not expect this experience. After a few minutes of this pleasure, He felt his body tense. Carol must have thought it, too. Because she moved her hand and buried his cock into her throat just as he squirted all his semen. Though it seemed like hours, then he took to have his orgasm. He knew it was only seconds.

He just looked at Carol and exclaimed, “That was the best blow job ever. Granted, he has not had many, but that one was the best. Thank you.”

Carol slowly backed off Bob’s penis, grabbing and swallowing all the juices. She held onto his ass, licked his penis clean of all its juices, kissed his penis and testicles, and even touched his anus. She sits back on her bed and smiles at him, knowing she did an outstanding job.


Edith was sitting on the bed watching this. She and Carol had spent the previous night learning how to give a proper blow job. Carol was a brilliant girl and caught on quickly. After the lesson, they went to bed, gave each other an orgasm, and slept together.

Though Edith was getting hot tonight, Carol gave her first real blow job. Edith drops her robe and sits on the bed, playing with her nipples, rubbing her clitoris, and getting excited by the spectacle before her. She was being silent, as she did not want to get discovered. He does have an orgasm, coming quickly, and just as Carol finished with the blow job, Edith has her orgasm. She had to bite her tongue to prevent her from saying anything, which was intense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.