Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 2020 by Dilbert Jazz

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bob's bedroom is a 10x10 metal shed. The walls are insulated. It has a drop ceiling with insulation and acoustic tile. The door has a lock on it for privacy. One night, while sleeping, by random chance, there was a thunderstorm, and the shed was hit by lightning. Everything inside the building was unaffected, but Bob woke up with all the sexual knowledge of his future self some 50 years in the future. Using this knowledge, Bob changes the way he deals with women.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

Over the following days, Bob walked Carol from school to ensure she was safe, affording him a few minutes for kissing and caressing each other before her mother came home. Carol was expecting her mom at any time and did not want to get undressed during this time. That limited them to rubbing on the outside of their clothes and kissing. Of course, he loves kissing most of all and so has no objection to this. He always left before Carol’s mother came home.

Since Bob could not get any homework done at Carol’s, he had to do homework when he got home; that meant he was not paying any attention to Marie. After three or four days of this, she became jealous. She started showing this jealousy by making snide remarks about him having a girlfriend, like “You are spending way too much time with your girlfriend.” After a few more days of this, she was quite the little bitch with her comments. By going over to Carol’s in the afternoon, he did not spend time with Marie playing their game. He began ignoring her and biding his time until Saturday morning. His mom was at work, and Larry was at band practice. Marie was watching TV, so he asked her, “Do you want to mess around?”

Marie was delighted with this and said, “Yes! It’s been so long. You have spent all your time with your girlfriend. You hardly have any time for me. I admit I was a little jealous. What would you like to do?”

Bob looked at her and asked, “Was there anything in those books that interests you?”

Marie smiled at him, saying, “Maybe we can try some of that BDSM stuff.”

Well, that is perfect, for his plans are to punish her for jealousy. So he told her, “Go to your room, stand in the middle, spread your legs apart, and put your hands over your head.”

She said, “Do you want me to undress?”

In his command voice, he told her, “That will be two swats, one for questioning me and one for not addressing me with respect by saying, sir or master.”

She looked at the floor and said, “Yes, master. I will keep my clothes on. Is that all, master?”

“Yes,” Bob replied as she went to her bedroom. He followed her to ensure that his orders were being followed. She did as she was told. He went to his room to get his bag of goodies. He took his sweet time about it; he wanted her to stew for a few minutes.

When Bob entered her room, he turned to the door and locked it. Putting the bag down on the bed, he began to inspect her. She was wearing a set of pajamas because it was still early in the day, and she had not gotten dressed yet. Coming up behind her, he used his hands to start mauling her breasts. He began massaging them, not gently but not very roughly either. He moved his hands under her pajama top, playing with her breasts, squeezing her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Her nipples got more erect, more sensitive to his touch. Moving his hands back out of the pajama top, he slowly unbuttons her top, leaving it hanging on her shoulders. When he discovered her nipples were already hard, he smiled.

Walking before her, he said, “My cock needs some attention. See to it.” She dropped to her knees and used two hands to undo his jeans, pulling them down. His cock popped out in front of her. She massaged it with her fingers, playfully bouncing it up and down; it was already erect. She used her lips to kiss the tip, moving down the sides, kissing the shaft, massaging the balls, and continued kissing the penis back up to the end. When she got to the tip, she opened her mouth, taking it into her mouth, bringing the end all nice and wet. She took more of it into her mouth, ensuring that her saliva was all over it, and it became very slick. He looked at her and said, “No hands.”

With her hands going to her sides, it was just her head bobbing back and forth on his cock as she gave him a blow job. She must have been practicing because she was now deep-throating him, meaning his cock went so far into her mouth that it went down her throat. It amazed him that she could leave it there. He took over and started fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. He was ready to come, so he held her head in place as she engulfed his cock, and he let go down her throat. He had her there until he was empty.

Letting her go, she took his cock out of his mouth, saliva dripping everywhere, and then took a big breath of air. He looked down at her and said, “Now, that was an outstanding blow job. Stand back up on that side of the room and close your eyes. Where did you learn how to do that?” As he went around to inspect her.

He started slapping her breasts, alternating the left and right ones, repeating the sequence several times. He started his rant about jealousy, which is the killer of our relationship. I cannot stand by while somebody is being jealous of somebody else. There is no reason to be jealous. No, I will slap your breasts until you tell me you are not jealous of Carol. My heart is enormous, large enough to accommodate you and many more. I will always be available for you when you need me. But it would help if you let me know when you need me. I am not a mind reader.”

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

Marie finally said, “OK, OK, I have had enough. My tits hurt.”

He stops slapping her tits and tells her, “So no more jealousy. If you want something from me, you only have to ask. What is it you want from me this morning?”

Marie took a few minutes to recover from her breasts being slapped. She said, “My plan was for you to tie me up and blindfold me. Then, use your tools to give me several orgasms. Can you do that, master?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.