Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 2020 by Dilbert Jazz

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bob's bedroom is a 10x10 metal shed. The walls are insulated. It has a drop ceiling with insulation and acoustic tile. The door has a lock on it for privacy. One night, while sleeping, by random chance, there was a thunderstorm, and the shed was hit by lightning. Everything inside the building was unaffected, but Bob woke up with all the sexual knowledge of his future self some 50 years in the future. Using this knowledge, Bob changes the way he deals with women.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

Carol thought about all that had happened, and it confused her. For the first time, she went to bed with no clothes on. As she lay in bed, she thought about the orgasms she had had. ‘It seemed criminal and nasty, but why not?’ This thought opened her mind to innovative ideas, but all she could think about was the feelings of Bob’s fingers inside her, feeling places that no one had ever felt.

She felt a tingling between her legs, like when Bob touched her. Thinking of what just happened got her all hot and bothered. She threw off the blankets and started massaging her nipples, pulling and twisting them. Her nipples grew and got hard, and she moved quickly to her pussy, dedicating one hand to massaging her clitoris and the other to rubbing her vagina like Bob had done earlier that evening. It did not take long before she had an orgasm by masturbating for the first time, making her tired, and she went to sleep.

When she got up in the morning, after getting dressed for school and breakfast, she told her mother, Edith, “Mom, we need to talk. How about after dinner tonight?”

Edith saw this coming after Carol spent the evening in a room with Bob, with her watching everything from across the hall. It did not surprise Edith that this discussion was coming, as she and Carol always had a close relationship and talked about everything. She smiled at Carol as she went to work, “Sure, Honey, we can talk tonight. Have a pleasant day in school.” With that, she left. Carol gathered her things, locked the house, and went to school herself.

So, after they cleared the dinner dishes, Edith brought two glasses of iced tea into the living room and sat in her chair, waiting for Carol. Carol came down and sat in the opposite chair. As Edith spoke up, “So, what happened in your room last night?”

Being shy and easily embarrassed, Carol could barely get out, saying, “Bob kissed me last night. He undressed me and gave me several orgasms. Or at least they felt like orgasms, so I want to talk about sex.”

Edith had taught Carol long ago that if Carol wanted to talk about sex, they had to be naked. It was no surprise when Edith said, “It is time that we get undressed.” Edith told Carol that sex should be discussed while they are both naked. That way, they could have visual aids concerning what they are talking about about sex. The last conversation about sex was when Carol started menstruating, and it is hard to explain how women get pregnant and how to use a tampon to clean up the flow while wearing clothes. Edith figured that this talk would not occur again until Carol got a boyfriend and started French kissing, and now was the time.

Edith is an older copy of Carol, as she was about the same height and weight but was 20 years older. She stood up, removed her dress, and placed it on the coffee table. Edith reached behind her and unhooked her bra, putting it on her dress. She pulled down her panties and sat back down with her legs open, exposing her vagina and clitoris.

When Carol saw that her mother was getting undressed, she knew it was time to remove her clothes and place them on the coffee table. She pulled off her top and put it on the coffee table. Carol pulled down her slacks, folded them, and placed them on her shirt. She removed her bra and panties and put them on her clothes. After Carol was nude, she sat back in a chair, spread her legs, and rubbed her pussy the way her mother told her to for these talks. Edith handed Carol some tea. Edith took the drink and started the conversation, “Describe what went on last night.”

Carol was giddy. She started talking like she was spreading gossip, “First, he asked me if I had kissed anyone before as in a lover’s kiss, and I explained that I just kissed on the cheeks. It’s not the romantic kind that he is referring to in movies. He had me stand up and hug and caress me, and they started kissing on the lips, and he tried to put his tongue in my mouth. I let him in, and the kiss became much more passionate, like in the movies.”

Edith looked at her and requested, “Show me.” With that, Edith stood up, Carol stood up, and they approached each other. They embraced and started kissing. Edith opened her mouth and used her tongue to kiss Carol. Edith had been waiting a long time for this, which attracted her to Carol as she grew up, but she did not want to approach her until she was ready. They were in a deep embrace, naked, their breast touching each other, becoming aroused, as Edith’s hands moved up and down Carol’s back, down to her ass, and back up to her head.

Surprised, Carol expected her mom to kiss her, but she did not expect her to do it with such passion. She suspected that Edith had an attraction to her but never acted on it. Not knowing anything about kissing, Carol moved quickly to her mom’s ass and squeezed it. It felt nice as she moved her hands back up to her head. They kissed for several minutes before Edith broke loose.

They held onto each other as they kept talking. Edith said, “Let us move over to the couch. Was that kiss anything like what Bob gave you?”

They were now on the couch, holding each other’s hands, and Carol spoke, “Yes, that was a lot alike, but Bob kisses a little differently from you. Your kisses are sweeter and more tender. After the kiss, Bob had me stand up and undressed me. He started playing with her nipples, pulling and twisting them, and they got hard and erect. Bob moved his lips down to her pussy and kissed my clitoris. He stood back up and started kissing me again. Bob used his fingers to go inside my pussy and massage my clitoris until I had an orgasm. I must have been making noise because he grabbed my panties and stuffed them in my mouth. They were full of my juices, and I could taste them. He returned to my pussy with his fingers and started fucking my pussy faster and faster, so much so that I had orgasm after orgasm. As I was about to pass out, I yelled into my panties to stop, and he removed my panties.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.