Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 2020 by Dilbert Jazz

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bob's bedroom is a 10x10 metal shed. The walls are insulated. It has a drop ceiling with insulation and acoustic tile. The door has a lock on it for privacy. One night, while sleeping, by random chance, there was a thunderstorm, and the shed was hit by lightning. Everything inside the building was unaffected, but Bob woke up with all the sexual knowledge of his future self some 50 years in the future. Using this knowledge, Bob changes the way he deals with women.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

As he finished his homework the next day, he heard a knock at his door and said, “Come in.” It was Marie. Judging by her smile, she had something to discuss with me about the books, as she had been reading them for the past few days, which should be interesting. He said, “It is a delightful afternoon. How was your day in school?”

She looked at him quizzically and wondered what he had on his mind, but she answered, “I had a delightful day in school. I have a few questions about the books you gave me. Do you intend to re-create some of these scenes for our enjoyment?”

“Before we begin, I want you to remove all your clothes and sit on the bed.” he requested.

She looked at him and asked, “Why?”

“Because this is my room, kingdom, and rules. If you want to stay here and discuss this, you do as I ask.”

She stared into his eyes and realized he was serious. She removed her clothes and left them on the floor. When she was naked, she sat on the bed.

He continued, “What do you know of BDSM?”

She thought for a few minutes and produced “Bondage, Domination, Submission, and Masochism.”

“That is correct now. What you just did showed me you are submissive. Whenever you enter my realm, you will take off your clothes and sit on the bed with your hands over your head and your hands together, showing me the respect you should give a Master.”

She interrupted me, “What makes you think you are my master? Or that I am submissive. Surely, you think I will use my mind and be independent.”

“Yes, now you know what role-playing is. It is the part you play when we are together, and when you are in my room, you will play the part of a submissive person. That is why you will be naked in front of me. I will keep down the number of times you come to my room to talk to me. You may enjoy it so that you will visit my room often.”

She smiled and looked in his direction as she requested, “Can I put my arms down? My arm is getting tired?”

“What were the most interesting things you read about that you want to try.”

She thought briefly and finally said, “Being tied up seems interesting. Anal sex sounds painful, but I am willing to try it. Sexual intercourse or cream pie sounds like fun. Could we do that today?”

“Yes, we can do that, but first, we must get you in the right mood. Make you aware of what your body is thinking. If you notice your nipples are soft. Have you masturbated today?”

“I played with myself a bit this morning, got excited, but failed to have an orgasm.” She replied.

“You can move your arms down. I want you to play with your nipples. I want you to play with your pussy. Show me what you were doing this morning.”

She put her hands on her nipples and rubbed them, caressing them, then took one hand down to her pussy, rubbed the outside of her labia lips, but never touched her clitoris.

“So, you were outside your pussy lips. Did you go inside? Did you find your clitoris? Did you twist on your nipples?”

Marie just shook her head no. So, he assumed she did not do any of that stuff.

“Lay back, and I will show you how to come.” As she laid down, he got on the bed, moved his hands to her nipples, circled them, grabbed her nips between his thumb and forefinger, and pinched them a little. She winced as he squeezed them, putting his hands on her pussy. He opened her legs wide and rubbed the entire Vagina for a minute. When he got to her clitoris, he grabbed it between his fingers and pinched it a bit.

“This is your clitoral hood. This hood protects the clitoris to make the clitoris come out. Massage the hood with your fingers, and eventually, as you manipulate your nipples and clitoris, your button will come out, which you use to achieve an orgasm. Once it comes out, you rub it like hell and will have an orgasm. Now you try it.” He moved his hands away and waited to see what she would do.

She pinched her nipples and squeezed them hard, “Do you enjoy pinching them that hard?”

She looked at him and responded with, “No.”

“Oh, not hard, just pinch them easy, like manipulating a pencil that would make sense.” She moved one hand down to her pussy and found her clitoris. She manipulated it with her fingers. Soon, her button was showing, and she worked it. You could see that she was getting excited as her nipples were now rock hard. She moaned.

“Now take your fingers and rub the clitoris just a tip. Move your hands fast back and forth. The faster, the better. On the other hand, grab one of your nipples and squeeze it. Now, you can squeeze it hard. The harder you squeeze them, the more intense your orgasm will be. Faster, rub your hands faster,” suddenly, Marie started coming, and his sister started squirting all over the place. He did not realize she had sprinkled with extreme orgasms or that all women squirt when excited. He will have to try it out on other women.

“Look what you did. You squirted it all over my bed. Now, I must wash and dry the sheets. Next time, bring a towel and some plastic. I should punish you for the way you wet my bed. That would be the part of domination or discipline or spanking as punishment. I was hoping you could get up and lean over at the wet spot in my bed and get yourself wet. I will give you ten swats with my hand for wetting the bed. You need to count these strikes.”

She got up and laid down on the wet spot. He said, “It is all wet.”

“You made it. Now, you must lie in it. And you will do the sheets for me when you leave.” He sat beside her, placed his hand on her butt, and gave her butt a good swat.

“Ouch, that hurts, One.”

He gave her another one on the other cheek and noticed the first one was changing color.

She quickly said, “Two.”

He quickly spanked her twice, once on either cheek.

“Three, Four,”

He gave her another in another until they were ten, as she counted each one. When done, he told her, “I need the sheets done immediately to go to bed tonight. I think the mattress should be OK. Just let it air dry. Now you dress and go. I will do some reading for my homework. I will go to Carol tonight to do my homework. You will cook dinner and have it ready by 5:30. Now go, go, go...”

He watched Marie get up and dry herself with bed linen, and then she dressed and gathered the sheets and the blankets in her arms. She went into the house. He opened the door for her so she could leave. He sat in his chair, picked up a book he had brought home from school, and read a brief story. He used the story as a template for drafting another story like this one, but he did not like it. The teacher said it would teach him to interpret text rather than copy it. That way, you do not plagiarize it.

Nothing much happens for the rest of the week: school lunches, dinners, homework, sleeping, and other non-interesting activities. On Saturday morning, Mom had to go to work. Larry had band practice, leaving just Marie and Bob. We had eaten breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen, and began watching a movie on TV. During one commercial, he asked her about the books again, “Is it OK to try something new for those books, maybe some bondage, spanking, or maybe just some plain old sex?”

She thought about it for a few minutes and produced, “How about you pretend to be a burglar, and you catch me watching TV? You come up behind me and put a gag in my mouth. Then use your imagination.”

It surprised Bob. He was thinking more about sex with playing cowboys and Indians. It is a little more physical than playing doctor. So, he produced the idea, “I would put a cloth over your mouth, and you pretend it was either. You would then fall asleep. I could undress you, tie you up with some clothesline, wake you up, and have my way with you.”

Marie thought about it and said, “OK, sounds good to me, but it is best to lock the doors first.” He does not want uninvited guests messing up their little party.

She just sat there and watched TV while he went, got the clothesline, locked all the doors, and grabbed the dishtowel. He slowly approached her from behind, took the dishtowel, and covered her face. She started screaming into the towel but fell asleep pretending to be out, dressed in comfortable clothes, a T-shirt and stretched shorts. It did not take long to strip these off her. He moved the coffee table out of the way to play on the carpet. It was heavy carpet, was lovely, and soft. Taking her hands, he tied them to the outside of her knees, holding her legs up in the air with her hands. She moved her legs to open and close them and rolled onto her front side, putting her ass way up and her face on the carpet. He examined his work and was happy with it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.