Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 2020 by Dilbert Jazz

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bob's bedroom is a 10x10 metal shed. The walls are insulated. It has a drop ceiling with insulation and acoustic tile. The door has a lock on it for privacy. One night, while sleeping, by random chance, there was a thunderstorm, and the shed was hit by lightning. Everything inside the building was unaffected, but Bob woke up with all the sexual knowledge of his future self some 50 years in the future. Using this knowledge, Bob changes the way he deals with women.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

At six o’clock Bob was at Carol’s house. He knocked on the door, and her mother, Edith, came and opened it for him. He said, “Good evening, my name is Robert Smith, but most call me Bob. I am here to study with Carol. Did she tell you I was coming?

She said, “Yes, she did. Carol is up in her bedroom. Her room is at the top of the stairs. Have a pleasant time.” She closed the front door behind us, and he ran upstairs. Tonight, he will see Carol naked for the first time, or that is the plan. He shall see.

The door was open when he got there, and he left it open, “Hi, you ready to do homework?”

Carol looked at him with her big blue eyes and smiled. “What kind of homework do you have in mind?”

“Sex education. Have you ever kissed anyone using your tongue?” Bob said as he took her hands and looked into her eyes.

“My mother and others kiss me on the chin or the cheek. What kind of kissing are you talking about?”

“I am talking about a kiss that will curl your toes and lead to sex. You will find out what it means to be horny. Are you interested?” He smiled at her, waiting for her answer.

“Okay, I suppose we can try to kiss. I have never done it before. What do I have to do?”

Bob told her to “Close your eyes and imagine what kissing is like.” He moved to her lips, kissing her for the first time. He got up and stood in front of her. She wears a dress with a zipper down the back, with a bra and panties.

Bob said, “Close your eyes,” he leaned forward and placed his lips on hers. He put his arms around her, caressing her body under her arms. She could hug him back. He opened his mouth and probed with his tongue. They kissed for the first time, and she got more physical, moving his hands quickly to caress her back slowly. His hands were soon on her butt, and he grabbed her cheeks and kissed her. Their tongues intertwined with each other as she held him tighter. He slowly rose to dress until his hands were on her panty-covered ass. He uncovered it and massaged her cheeks. He moved his hands inside her panties and felt the flesh of the mounds of her ass. He used his hands to grip the bottom and raise her off the ground. They continued kissing and were soon out of breath and had to stop. He broke the kiss off and asked, “Well, what did you think of your first kiss?”

“That was nice. Can we do it again?” She smiled at me, closed her eyes, and puckered her lips. He kissed her again, touching her back and her butt. She must have liked that because she moaned a little as he did that. As they kissed, he raised her with her butt, turned her around, and let her fall into the bed as they continued kissing. When they came up for air, they discovered they had been doing it for an hour. It was enjoyable.

“That is just the beginning. Would you like to go further?” He asked as he played with her breast. She put her hand on his hand while he was doing this to remove his hand, but she did not. He got a little daring and moved his hand between her legs. Bunching the dress up by her waist, she entered inside her panties. He soon found her pussy.

“Yes...,” she moaned. Her hands caressed Bob’s arms and played with his shirt. She was getting more excited by the second. It was time to play the submissive card, and he asked her, “Please stand up.”

She stood up in front of him, fixing her dress. Bob walked behind her, unzipping it slowly and peeling it off her shoulders, and it fell into a heap at her feet. He leaned down to kiss her neck, and she tilted her head to give him better access. While kissing her, Bob undid her bra and swept it off her shoulders, where it, too, fell to the floor. He started kissing down the middle of her back, down to her panties, where he grabbed them on the sides and pulled them down her legs. Bob reaches for the clothes at her feet to allow him to pick them up. He laid them on the chair nearby and sat on the bed. He examined her every little inch. She tried to say something, but he said, “Shh...”

He reached out with his fingers and lightly caressed her breasts, making little circles around her nipples, decreasing in size over time until he got her nipples. She moaned again, a little louder this time. He pressed them between his thumb and forefinger, increasing the pressure until she moaned. He let go of her nipples. To his surprise, she could take quite a lot of punishment. He kissed both breasts before running his tongue around her Areola and approaching her nipples, which he put between his lips and sucked through his teeth to see how long he could make them.

He got off the bed. Carol was nude before him, and he kissed her from her nipples down to her pussy. When he got to her pubic hair, it got tangled up in his teeth. He stopped and said, “You must shave your pubic hair and keep it trimmed. Do you know how to do that?”

“Yes, I know how to do that, as I shave my legs and armpits. But will that make me look like a child?” She replied.

“Yes, it would, but the reason for it is to increase the sensitivity of your pubic area. So, how do you like to kiss?” He responded as he sat back down on the bed.

“It is a lot more fun to kiss with my clothes off. Are we going to discuss this? What are you going to do? What do you want with me?” Questioned Carol as she was looking at me.

“Well, since we were going steady, I might take advantage of that relationship. In that, I am dominant, and you are a submissive woman. You are wearing my ring. I am supposed to make it equal. I should wear something of yours. Do you have any thoughts on that?” he replied.

Carol thought briefly, saying, “Not anything I would have will be feminine, and you would not wear it. Do you have any thoughts on it?”

He remembered when he had picked up her panties, put them on his nose, and he could smell sex. It was spicy and aromatic, but his mind had visions of a pussy. He replied, “Yes, I will take your panties there on the floor. I will keep them in my pocket, and when I think about you, I can pull them out and smell them to associate them with how you are standing right now. Yes, I can do that. Could you get them for me?”

She went over to the chair with the clothes, and with her butt pointing at me, she bent over, keeping her legs straight and allowing him a fantastic view of her pussy, dripping all over the floor. She stayed that way longer than she needed, looking back at him to see what he was looking at with his eyes. She was flirting with me. She raised back up, strolled across the room, smiled, and held her hand. When she got close to me, she took the panties with the crotch part to her pussy to gain more juices. She handed them to him by putting them at his nose so he could inhale the aroma. “I can refresh the smell whenever you like.”

He smelled to inhale, to breathe the fragrances of her sex. It was intoxicating. He reached up, grabbed her panties, put them in his pocket, and said, “Thank you, my love. This evening is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”

Their kisses are more passionate. Carol reached down to kiss me. It was awkward since Bob was sitting on the bed. While kissing, he pulled her to the bed, where she lay in the middle. Bob played with her nipples and soon moved his hand down her vagina. When he got there, he rubbed around the outside and discovered it was wet, so he put a finger inside her and pulled it back out. Bob brought it up to her lips, and she sucked on it. He went back down and put two fingers into her pussy and found her clitoris more prominent than his sisters. And more sensitive, as Carol had an orgasm by the second, he pinched it between his forefinger and thumb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.