Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 2020 by Dilbert Jazz

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Bob's bedroom is a 10x10 metal shed. The walls are insulated. It has a drop ceiling with insulation and acoustic tile. The door has a lock on it for privacy. One night, while sleeping, by random chance, there was a thunderstorm, and the shed was hit by lightning. Everything inside the building was unaffected, but Bob woke up with all the sexual knowledge of his future self some 50 years in the future. Using this knowledge, Bob changes the way he deals with women.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

Bob used his hand to unbutton Carol’s blouse, grab her breasts, kiss them, and massage them. The nipples are now so hard that it is easy to pinch them. He had also unfastened her pants and wiggled her hand between her legs to stick a finger in her pussy, moisten it and then use it on the clitoris. Not long before, she had a slight orgasm, as she was overly excited by all the manipulation. Juices were flowing down her legs and onto the floor.

Carol was also busy, and she had unfastened Bob’s pants and had reached inside to manipulate his cock, and she saw to it that he had an orgasm. That was her intention since she comes many more times than he does, as Bob stopped using her clitoris after her orgasm. His cock became rock-hard, and he was ready to Fuck her, but that would not occur until after dinner.

At this moment, Carol stood up, walked around the room, and told Bob, “It is time to make dinner. I should get started with it. Before we get too involved in whatever you are planning.”

Bob looked at her in amazement as she was standing there having an orgasm, “I agree, you win, But I will get you back for that trick you played on me. When we get undressed and meet in the kitchen, you can tell me how to help with dinner.” Has he stood up the shirt and left it on the couch? He removed his socks and shoes, then pulled his pants down, folded them, and put them on the shirt. He went into the kitchen to start taking orders from Carol.

In the meantime, Carol removed her blouse, put it across the chair in the living room, and then removed her shoes and socks. She let her pants fall to the floor, picked them up, put them across the blouse, and headed toward the kitchen. Carol went to the kitchen and removed the salad: lettuce, tomato, onion, peppers, and cheese from the fridge. She put all the stuff over by the cutting board and said, “You can start cutting up the property for salads, and I will make the grilled cheese sandwiches. “Hey, Bob, put an apron on to protect your skin from the splatter in butter.

Bob grabbed the chef’s knife for a salad instead of chopping up the vegetables. Carol got the bowls on the plates to put the dinner on and handed the bowls to Bob for the salads. She did not remove the bread and cheese from the fridge, grabbed the frying pan, and put it on the stove to get it hot enough for grilled cheese. Instead of placing a piece of bread in the pan to start cooking, put a slice of cheese on, putting a slice of bread on with the butter out. Carol put butter on one side of four pieces of bread. When the bread was browned, she flipped it, and when it was brown again, she took it out and put it on a plate.

Meanwhile, Bob filled the balls with lettuce, topped them with chunks of tomato, onions, and green peppers, and then sprinkled cheese. By the time he finished the salads, Carol was ready with the sandwiches. Together, they started setting the table for dinner. They added iced tea, forks to eat the salad, and napkins to wipe their fingers with. Carol removed the apron and proceeded to walk into the dining room.

Bob gave a swat to her naked behind as a friendly expression of love as she walked. They both sat down naked at the table and started eating dinner. Carol wondered while eating, “So, what are you planning for this evening’s adventure?”

“I was planning to do something that I call bondage, where I will tie you up or bind you to prevent you from moving or is your feeling with whatever I am going to be doing. Sometimes, this is done as part of a spanking with various implements. Sometimes, this limits your senses, which will expand your other physical feelings, such as your sexual responses. I will be blindfolding you tonight and bound your hands to grow on your physical senses. Some will involve food, ice, and various fabric types. I might spank you with my hands in multiple places, or you may not be expecting it.”

Carol looked at him and smiled, “That sounds remarkably interesting. I look forward to it. How was your dinner? The salads are terrific and let you use the right portions of each vegetable so that your mouth can taste all of them at once and yet be able to pick out each separately.”

He continued eating. He took a bite of a sandwich after he was done chewing it. He remarked, “This is an American cheese. Is it taste more like provolone or mozzarella?”

“It is provolone, and mozzarella is used in one slice each. Can I use sourdough bread for the flavor and texture, as I like sourdough bread?”

Bob took a drink of his tea and looked at Carol’s tits, staring at them, “Yes, it makes a good grilled cheese sandwich.” Before too long, Bob got up from his chair, gathered his dishes, and took them into the kitchen. Carol doing the same thing, followed him into the kitchen and wanted to swat his ass, but her hands were full of dishes. By this time, they were both done with their meals and were enjoying the rest of the iced tea, taking each other’s naked bodies into play.

While cleaning the kitchen, Bob asked Carol, “Go grab me about a dozen scarves I can tie you up with and something I can use as a blindfold.” He put all the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned off the table, As he would use it for his first introduction to this evening’s entertainment.

Carol came running back with a dozen scarves and an actual blindfold, which should work well. Bob put the scarves on the table, telling Carol, “I want you to stand up with your fingers interlaced behind your head, Your legs three feet apart.”

“Yes, master, sir...” As she giggled and assumed the position. Bob then put the blindfold on her and took one of the scarves and tighter hands together behind her head. He then went to the kitchen and got a bowl of ice, the kind that the icemaker makes, that looks like orange slices. He also grabbed a jar of jelly and some peanut butter.

He returned to Carol, standing in the dining room beside the table. He took an ice cube, placed it in her anus, and started working it into her anus, with the heat of her butt, caused enough liquid to melt to lubricate the ice as it went inside and disappeared. He then took another ice cube and started rubbing it on her nipples, and that was when Carol exclaimed, “Wow, that is cold, master.”

“Yes, because tonight’s lesson is sensory perception, as we will be trying different things on you to get you to respond with different feelings. “Bob continued getting her nipples nice and hard but making them cold. He kept this up for several minutes as the ice melted, and when the ice was gone, he stopped, picked up some chili, and smeared it all over her nipples. He then had her lick the jelly off his fingers. She kept smacking her lips, trying to get all the jelly off his fingers.

It was now his turn to work the jelly off her nipples. He started outside, looking towards the middle, ensuring that all the jelly was being cleaned off her nipples, making her extremely hot as her body temperature started rising. The water from the ice in her anus was beginning to drip down her leg, and it was cold, giving her goosebumps. He continued her nipples, staying away from the tips until the jelly was gone from the surrounding area. He then attacked her nipples and started sucking on them. Carol could not help herself and let out a soft moan.

Bob said, “I am now going to put you on the table, I want you to move over to the table with your butt on it, and then I want you to lean back, and I will catch you so you do not fall. “When he was done, he grabbed two ice cubes and inserted them into her pussy, commanding, “I do not want these ice cubes falling out now. I will have to give you a spanking.” Carol did her best to keep the ice cubes from falling out. She was winning the battle.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.