Caught - Cover

Caught

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Life becomes something new and exciting for Susan, a wife away from her husband for one year while he is serving in the US Army. In this episode, Susan is bred by their farm dog, raped by a stranger (black male), and had sex with her Mother-in-law and Father-in-law all while she was stuck in their farm house Coal Chute.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Incest   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Couple   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

“Mom the soap ... it’s burning ... it’s burning inside my hairy pussy ... oh shit Mom make it stop ... please ... make it stop!” I cried out!

“Les get in here and help us ... stand behind Susan and I will lift her legs up so the shower water will shoot straight down on her hairy pussy ... damm she is hairy!” Mom told us both. I saw Les strip and move in behind me as he grabbed my shoulders. Mom bent over and began lifting my legs ... well shit I couldn’t believe it ... the way Les was holding me ... and Mom lifting my legs ... my father in laws cock was pushing right again my mouth!

“Mom,” I began to speak but Les pushed his cock on past my lips and into my mouth! I could only see Mom’s back and side as she was holding my legs and directing the shower head water down at my hairy pussy! I realized that she couldn’t see that Dad had pushed his cock into my mouth and was now even pumping it in and out! Finally I guess she turned to ask me if my hairy pussy was burning any more when she saw Les’s cock in my mouth!

“Damn it Les,” She began to yell, “knock it off ... shit old man ... I told you to leave Susan alone ... you keep messing with her and I will forced to tell Bob ... you want Bob to come home and beat the shit out of you?”

All the time she was yelling at him and even for a few minutes after she had stopped ... Dad was still fucking my mouth then final pulled back just enough that his cum shoot into my still open mouth ... then across my face ... and finally in my hair!

“Sorry Susan,” Dad told me, “you are just so damn sexy ... you can’t blame an old man ... shit you can’t even blame a young dog wanting to breed you ... I mean can you?” Dad all but cried out! I watched Mom moved around between me and Dad as she pushed me under the water again and began washing my hair. Then she turned me around and began to wash my face ... but she kept bumping into me ... like why ... I figured out then that Dad was fucking her from the rear while she was still washing on me! She had such a pretty smile on her face ... a happy I’m getting fucked smile!

The next morning Dad asked me to help him walk the fences so right after breakfast off we went. With all the brush around I wore a pair of his old bibs and a tank top so at least I was covered but not so bad I would sweat to death! I noticed that since yesterday Dad was much more attentive to me and so much more open around me. Like the first time I told him I needed to stop and pee ... he told me just to step out of my bibs and drop squat! So I did ... doing my pee right in front of him ... while he was watching me ... I mean why not. The first time he had to pee ... he must have waited until I was down and holding the fence wire ... so I couldn’t move away ... then he unbuckle his bibs and was just standing there actually pissing towards me ... shit some of it splashed from the ground and hit my face!

It was now early that afternoon when we stopped for lunch and then Dad said the pond is right here so why not take a swim. I started to say I didn’t wear a swim suit when I he stripped off and walk into the pond! So I striped too and did the same! Once in the pond I began to float on my back ... which I do so easily ... which put my breasts up and out of the water! It didn’t take that long before Dad climbed out of the pond and laid his bibs out ... like a towel ... then laid down on them to rest! His cock was quite hard and was sticking up like a flag pole!

I followed suit again and put my bibs out too and then laid down on them ... on my stomach! Oh how great it felt just lying there and feeling the breeze flowing across my body. I looked over at Dad and caught him stroking his cock ... but with his eyes closed! But Duke was the big dog in town and I was his bitch ... again!

“Damn it Duke ... get your ass off of me!” I screamed but of course he out weighed me and drove his doggie cock right into his bitches’ hairy pussy! “Dad ... help me ... help me ... shit Duke has got me ... again ... pull him off!” I couldn’t believe it as I saw Dad just roll over on his side ... so he could see me better and then continue to stroke his big cock!

“Susan,” He began to speak, “Let’s get a few facts straight ... ok! First off Duke has already marked his bitch and you my dear are for sure his bitch! The way he fucked you yesterday ... even licking you pussy before you could get into the shower ... and now today ... being able to simply mount you ... and begin breeding you again ... wow; second I’ve seen other women who didn’t want to be turned into a dog’s bitch and ... trust me ... they could beat the dog off ... I mean stop the dog from taking them ... they didn’t give in so easily to becoming a bitch ... well like you have; third when I was eating you pussy yesterday ... you remember ... while you were stuck ... your pussy is quite loose ... I mean stretched ... and I know Bob’s penis is small ... so my guess is that other men have bred you ... you know besides Bob ... hell was Bob even there when you pulled your fuck trains ... or did you whore yourself out for cash love ... well which is it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.