Caught - Cover

Caught

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Life becomes something new and exciting for Susan, a wife away from her husband for one year while he is serving in the US Army. In this episode, Susan is bred by their farm dog, raped by a stranger (black male), and had sex with her Mother-in-law and Father-in-law all while she was stuck in their farm house Coal Chute.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Zoophilia   Incest   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Couple   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

My husband was on assignment for another year overseas so I headed down to his parents farm in Central Missouri. On about the fourth day I went for a walk and since it was mid-summer I just wore a peasant dresses and of course no panties! After walking for a couple of hours I returned back to their farm house and to my surprise Mom and Dad were gone ... and the doors were locked. I tried every door window then I remembered they had an old coal chute on the far side of the house.

I found it unlocked and got the latch to work and opened the door. The opening wasn’t that big I felt sure I hadn’t gained that much weight and could surely slide through. First my head and then I had to slide in one shoulder and then I pushed to get the other shoulder through this old iron opening. I then tried to push myself in further with my tips of my tennis shoes but ... I was stuck! I couldn’t move in and because of my shoulders and I couldn’t push myself back out either! I had no idea how much time had pasted but I did finally feel something more that the wind had pushed up my dress!

“Oh shit ... Duke get away ... bad boy ... sit ... you sit down!” I began yelling at their 2 year old black lab! He wasn’t listening to me ... but was sure following his nose! Duke had pushed his nose against my asshole and was licking deep inside my hairy pussy!

“Jesus Duke,” I screamed again, “Leave me alone ... bad dog ... bad dog!” But he didn’t stop because now he stepped between my legs and I felt his doggie cock push against my asshole!

“Duke ... STOP ... BAD DOG!” I screamed. But he wasn’t stopping as his cock pushed into my pussy! I couldn’t believe that I was HAPPY ... with a dog now fucking me ... but at least he didn’t push is cock into my asshole!

Duck continued to breed ... his cock was growing larger and larger! I was amazed how good this cock actually felt ... I mean he was ... so much bigger than my husband’s tiny penis ... what the hell am I thinking ... shit I am being bred! Duke continued pounding my pussy until I felt him lunge one last time and ... my God ... his knot ... it was in my hairy pussy! I started to yell again but I realized his dirty deed was done ... I had been bred ... and he had made me his bitch too ... yes a bitch that could feel hot cum flowing deep into her uterus!

Duke’s knot had finally shrunk so he pulled out of me but that didn’t help me get unstuck! I started yelling again I hoping that Mom and Dad were! I have no idea how much longer I had laid there but I do remember feeling my ass checks were getting sun burned! Then I felt a hand ... a real human hand begin rubbing my ass cheeks and then slip down ... and ... someone was fucking my hairy pussy with their fingers!

“Who’s out there ... damn it ... stop fingering me ... stop it now!” I yelled again! But just like Duke this person wasn’t stopping and in fact now was pushing a couple of other fingers into my asshole! “Jesus, why are you doing this ... can’t you see that I need help ... help get me unstuck ... help!”

Nothing I said made any difference ... as I then felt this person push my legs apart and then ... shit it was a cock ... was it a man or a boy out there ... my God what a monsters’ cock ... who the hell has a cock this big!

“I beg you ... please stop ... this is rape ... do you know who I am ... I am Susan Watergate ... who are you ... Dad is that you?” Shit it surely wasn’t Bob’s father fucking me ... his daughter in law! Whoever it was had great staying power ... fucking me 20... 25 minutes ... shit cum already I thought ... get this over with before Dad and Mom get back home!

I finally felt him ramming harder than ever feeling hot cum emptying into my hairy pussy! Again I was happy ... for the moment ... because his cock wasn’t long enough to reach inside my cervix ... no baby making cum sent all the way home! Finally this person pulled out and I didn’t feel anything again!

My ass was really hurting now from the sun burn I was getting when I felt a dog ... it had to be Duke right ... well its tongue was lapping up the human cum from my pussy and this time his tongue was even pushing into my asshole!

“Duke ... Duke what are you doing ... bad dog!” I heard Mom, my mother-in-law, yelling at Duke! “Susan it that you ... oh my dear ... how did you get stuck in there?

“Oh Mom thank God it’s you please help me get out of here so Les won’t see me like this ... stupid me! I felt Mom push in between my legs and as she began pulling back on hips.

“Susan my God ... how long have you been here ... shit Susan each time I pulled back on your hips cum pushed out of your pussy! Susan so much cum ... I mean who fucked ... whom did you have sex with young lady?” Mom asked me!

“Oh Mom,” I cried out, “I don’t know who it was the second time ... I mean the man’s cock ... a giant man’s cock ... I mean oh shit ... Duke fucked me first ... oh God Mom ... he actually fucked me ... Dad’s not out there is he ... shit don’t tell Bob please!” I felt Mom continue to pull back on my hips and then I felt her fingers on my pussy ... fingering me ... why did she get cum on her fingers ... was she smelling it ... oh shit ... was she tasting the dog and man cum combined!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.