Simon Says Revenge - Cover

Simon Says Revenge

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 7

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is my own version of a sequel to "Danielle's Revenge" by Damon X. You could call it fan fic, though I'm not a fan of the ending, which cut off too soon.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Crime   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   BTB   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

I jolted awake, only to see Jamie riding me and feel her engulfing me with her luscious pussy folds while I fondled her buttocks to her delight. I heard laughter saw Michelle lying next to us with her legs spread and Carly chowing down on her golden bush to their shared pleasure. I also saw Ana and Oscar watching us in chairs, rubbing it out together to the sight of the two couplings.

“Woah, I must have really been out of it!” I groaned, making Jamie laugh and nod as she bounced up and down on my cock.

“Well, I plied you with quite a few Long Island teas, baby, but all in a good cause. You felt no pain and we’ve kinda been enjoying your body while you slept. Kissing, licking, sponge-bathing, rubbing you, feeling you up, snuggling up with you, riding you, too, hon. So we fucked you in your sleep, dear. So sue us! We had to have you!” Jamie’s eyes danced with mischief as she bounced up and down on me.

“Oh ... fuck ... oh, damn ... you’re ... spoiling me rotten, babe!” I groaned as I felt that warm, tight, slippery twat clench down on my dick all over again.

“That’s the point. So you don’t want to leave. Don’t worry, we’ll help you with your revenge on Danielle, too, and on that Ramone fucker. She fucked with the wrong dude, one whose super rich boss lady is madly in love with him! I got connections. I tracked people down. I found her weaknesses, including Michelle.

“Who do you think really put the handcuffs idea in Michelle’s head, dear? Me! I told her what Danielle did to you and she just broke down sobbing. She blamed herself for telling Danielle in the first place. Then I comforted her, made love to her, and we hatched our plan. I also told her to keep my involvement out of it and pretend not to know very much about me.

“I also told her that if she hadn’t told Danielle, none of us would know how evil she really was. It was for the best. It was the path for emancipation for a man like you, who deserved to be freed from the shackles of monogamy. Monogamy’s no real way to live, you know.

“Danielle didn’t deserve a fine-ass man like you, anyway. Not a stupid bitch who would pull a stunt like that over something so petty, all in order to trick you and catch you all over again, just to keep tormenting you. A sick game, not even that well-played or planned, you know. She didn’t love you as I do ... or as Michelle does. She doesn’t even like you ... as Oscar, Ana, and Carly do.

“She’s an evil psycho from wherever all evil truly originates. Sick and twisted in the head, with no redeeming virtues, and you know it, or you wouldn’t have bothered with the divorce or with pressing charges, would you? Now she can rot in prison where she belongs and you can rest in the arms of those who like or love you, babe,” Jamie assured me as she rode me good and hard.

“How was Michelle her weakness, though?” I asked out of curiosity.

I noticed that my chubby blonde slut was still handcuffed while holding Carly’s head in place between her thighs.

“Simple, babe. She trusted Michelle to side with her in all things, but she didn’t grasp something very basic. Michelle’s in love with you and has been for a while now. I knew it the first time that I saw her voice and her eyes as she broke down in tears over what happened to you, dear. I can tell these things. Michelle’s been carrying a torch for you for a while now, as have I.

“She never looked into her friend’s soul, just assumed that she was a friend who got horny and jumped your bones. She never considered what made her do it. It wasn’t just lust, though that would be reason enough in my book. It wasn’t reason enough to overpower friendship in her case. No, honey, that took a love stronger than friendship ... the love of a woman for a man who saw something in him that his significant other didn’t.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.