Simon Says Revenge - Cover

Simon Says Revenge

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 11

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is my own version of a sequel to "Danielle's Revenge" by Damon X. You could call it fan fic, though I'm not a fan of the ending, which cut off too soon.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Crime   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   BTB   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Six months later...

“With this ring, I thee wed. and take you to be my troth,” Carly repeated Oscar’s words as she exchanged rings with Michelle.

“With this ring, I thee wed, and take you to be my troth,” Michelle followed Carly’s example, of course.

“Do you, Carly, take this woman, Michelle, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?” Oscar intoned now.

“I do,” Carly choked back tears now as she took her vows for her part of the double wedding.

“Do you, Michelle, take this woman, Carly, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?” Oscar now turned to the handcuffed, blonde cutie.

“I do,” Michelle’s eyes moistened with tears of her own, though her bare-bottom spanking that she requested just before the wedding might have been a factor for the visibly pregnant bride.

“Then by the power vested in me by the State of Nevada, I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss each other,” Oscar made both ladies glad that they got married in Las Vegas after all ... and that Oscar was an ordained minister in his spare time.

That kiss ... wow, that kiss was explosive, too. Despite the handcuffs on her wrists, Michelle gave that kiss every bit of tongue and passion that she could, though Carly met her halfway with equal ardor. It was definitely the kiss of two women very much in love with each other. So what if Michelle was polyamorous, bisexual, and also in love with (and submissive to) me, right? If Carly supported Michelle’s love affair with me, who else could judge any of us involved in it?

“Now, your turn, studmuffin,” Ana announced as she took over as minister this time around.

She couldn’t be the minister if she was also the maid of honor, right?

“Now, Simon, Jamie, repeat after me as you exchange your wedding bands, ‘With this ring, I thee wed. and take you to be my troth,’ Simon first, followed by Jamie,” Ana urged us to proceed.

“With this ring, I thee wed. and take you to be my troth,” I told Jamie, who surprised me by wearing an actual bridal gown, so unlike her usual tomboyish self ... and actual makeup for once.

Not that she needed it, of course, I thought, as I placed the ring on Jamie’s left hand, that of my new, my second wife. The one that would stick, I was sure of it.

“With this ring, I thee wed. and take you to be my troth,” Jamie let her voice ooze just enough lust as she slipped my wedding band on my finger.

“Do you, Simon, take this woman, Jamie, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?” Ana smiled at me with a ghost of a wink as I prepared to recite my wedding vows.

“I do,” I grinned from ear to ear, though Jamie was on Cloud Nine herself.

“Do you, Jamie, take this man, Simon, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?” Ana continued.

“I so fucking do!” Jamie dared to cuss in her sincerity, which made the groomsmen, some of them her boyfriends, chuckle.

Ana in particular had to suppress a giggle at Jamie’s use of profanity in her answer. Jamie looked at me and I at her in turn, both of us pleased that we had left out that whole “forsaking all others” bullshit, just as Carly and Michelle had. Jamie was right. Monogamy was a steel trap with painful jaws, while marriage in itself could be a blessing ... with the right sort of spouse. Open or poly marriages were definitely the way to go. I didn’t even care whether or not the baby in Jamie’s womb was mine or that of her several boyfriends by blood. It was Jamie’s baby, so it was mine in my eyes.

“Then by the power vested in me by the State of Nevada, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride,” Ana licked her lips as she watched me grab Jamie and make out with her like her mouth had buried treasure.

Jamie gave as good she got, too, even whispering, “I wonder if anyone knows that your cum is dripping down Michelle’s thighs and stockings while Jorge’s is leaking from my ass. Think that any of them have a clue, other than those two and us?”

“Nope, but don’t worry ... they’ll hear it when I cum in your ass later,” I whispered back, making Jamie bite her bottom lip in brazen desire.

“Why wait, baby ... I’m horny and I could use another load up my butt. Still want to do that orgy tonight at Sana’s and Pham’s? They haven’t rescinded the invitation ... it would be one helluva way to spend our wedding night, and Carly and Michelle are already going, as are Ana and Oscar,” Jamie encouraged me to reclaim her as she pulled me into the men’s room to hike her dress for me and bend over the sink.

“Try and stop me,” I told my saucy bride as I took advantage of Jorge’s cum that lubricated Jamie’s backdoor for my entrance.

“Oh, honey, why would I do that? I got my man now and I want to show everyone what a stud he really is. Plus, I really want to pull a train with each of the fellas. From the sound of it, mine won’t be the only gang-bang, either. Every lady present intends to take on every man she can, well, except that Carly won’t partake of that ... but Oscar’s eager to be gang-banged, too. You’ll fuck his tight, twink ass, too, right?” Jamie urged me while I plowed her backfield good and rough and she mooned me with her smooth, pale bottom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.