Fairly CAPable - Cover

Fairly CAPable

Copyright© 2020 by Kenn Ghannon

Chapter 5: Contingencies

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Contingencies - Calix has left his cousin's gang behind and agreed to fight for humanity out among the stars. What does that even mean? Will he find himself and, maybe, a new family?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Sadistic   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Violence  

All was not well in Leo Gunter’s world. He’d survived two tours in the fucking sandbox from hell only to come home and have his world completely re-arranged. The fucking ‘Average Joe’ show had ensured it. He’d been mustering out of the Army at Fort Benning in Georgia when the penultimate episode of ‘Average Joe’ had aired. Of course, he’d heard of the President’s speech by then, but he figured it was a hoax or some political maneuvering to get the asshole another four years. ‘Average Joe’, though, made it real.

Naturally, he’d immediately got himself tested. God and Country and all that happy horseshit. Plus, his 6.6 got him some prime poontang. Not to mention with the lowering of the age of consent, he was tearing the prize young pussy UP. Shit, everyone wanted some of his jock hoping he’d take her off-world with him.

Unfortunately, some of them had just assumed the test drive meant ownership. Fuck that shit. He’d had to crack a few heads to make them understand a fuck didn’t obligate him at all. Sex and fighting. Two things he was good at – and hot damn if it wasn’t what the world had become.

The return to fucking Romulus, Michigan – a far southern suburb of Detroit - had been fucking sobering, though. The rest of the world was orgy central and he was stuck in the city time forgot. His fucking CAP card meant shit here. Most of the area didn’t believe in the coming alien attack. Everyone figured it was some kind of scam. He, his card was more likely to get him lynched than lucky. He deserved better.

He’d thought about leaving, finding someplace more receptive but his fucking ex refused to even consider it, the fucking bitch. She had her head stuck too far up mommy and daddy’s fucking asses. Since she had fucking custody of his two brats, there was just no fucking way for him to leave. If he walked away from his brats, he’d end up looking like one of those asshole absent fathers. Not to mention it would give the ex-bitch exactly what she fucking wanted – and he could never allow her prissy ass to get anything she wanted. So, instead of running around and cleaning up more of that prime, young pussy, he ended up having to stick in the Detroit area. Sure, he looked good enough to score – often – and his massive dick brought them back – but it wasn’t like outside of Retroville, USA. In Michigan, he had to work at it and spend coin on the slits to bag ‘em and tag ‘em. Fuck!

Which meant he had to find a job. Six years in the fucking infantry qualified him to do jack squat in the civilian world. He probably could have become a cop, but he’d decided he’d go fucking begging or go on welfare before he put himself in a situation where he was going to get shot for other people’s shit again. He was just about ready to start begging when he’d finally landed a job as a fitness instructor. He’d always been a big guy and the Army had helped him to get ginormous, so his looks definitely qualified.

It was just an added bonus the gym was co-ed. He was scoring some pretty steady tail from the gym members – including one or two nice high school sluts. The youngest was kind of on the old side at seventeen but he took what he could get.

Now Digiroos. Talk about a fucked-up situation. The prime pussy had already been taken by some fat, fucking retard! Could they actually do that? Why hadn’t anyone told him? He could’ve picked up some prime pussy and made the bitches tag along with him.

Then, the fucking test drives. There was hardly any selection at all at the pick-up. He’d scoped some prime meat – young and tender, too, just the way he liked it – and TWINS! – but when the fucking started, he couldn’t seem to find them. He was positive he would have seem them - they were some stupid, light-skinned black bitches.

It was just his fucking luck to end up in a pick-up where the only fresh stuff was either taken or decided not to join in. In the end, he’d had to take the two gook slits. They were the youngest bitches there – they were at the restaurant celebrating their fourteenth birthday – but they were fucking gooks. Sure, they were twins and shit – he’d never had twins before – but he didn’t really care for slant-eyed bitches. They were tight, though, which was the best he could’ve hoped for from the stupid cunts in the orgy. Most of them were old as fuck and probably had a grand canyon between their fucking legs.

Afterwards, as he was preparing to take the slant-eyed slits with him, he’d once again noticed the prime bitches that were already taken standing in a group near the entrance. The red-headed bitch he’d talked to earlier was standing next to a black-haired cunt that looked pretty young and fresh herself. It didn’t make sense the little freaking pip-squeak got all the prime puss while he had to make do with the gook twins. It was twins and all that – but the newness had kind of worn off now that he’d had them at the orgy. Plus, he’d never had real, honest-to-goodness fire pussy before – and she looked young and ready to be mounted. A bit on the tiny side but that just meant he could spin her on his cock.

“Hey, what’s going on over there?” He’d asked one of the Marines. “That group over there, I mean. How’d that stupid kid get all of the prime pussy locked up already? Shouldn’t he have had to let the cunts choose for themselves?”

“He brought them with him,” the Marine had replied. “It’s kind of a loophole in the pick-up process. If a sponsor and potential concubines agree and the concubines are with the Citizen at a pick-up, then the concubines don’t need to audition.” The Marine shrugged. “I’ve seen it a few times. The problem is the citizen needs to make sure the concubines who have agreed to come with him are with him basically all the time. It can wear a person down, you know?”

“Dude, that’s bullshit!” Leo said angrily. “That just means those rich assholes or, like, someone with a lot of power or whatever gets to pick the prime meat and leave us ‘Average Joe’s’ to skim the bottom of the barrel. It’s not fair to the cunts, either. They don’t get a fucking chance to pick from real men, like me, over those little pussy boys like the other guy.”

The Marine had just shrugged. “Sorry. I don’t make the rules. It’s just how things are.”

That’s when all hell had broken loose. Leo had heard gunfire coming from a distance and the Marines had run out the door in a hurry. He watched them go but there was no way he was going to get involved with gunfire. At least, not on Earth. He knew he was going to have to fight the fucking aliens but it wouldn’t come for a little while yet.

Instead, he’d wandered over to the group of women looking out the restaurant’s windows in concern. He glanced but he just saw the inside of the mall with the Marines doing something at the door of some bar or something. He shrugged and turned back to the women. “Ladies, you’re in luck. I might be willing to take a few of you instead of those two over there. What do you say?”

One of the old-assed slits with auburn hair had turned to him and looked pretty irritated before turning away in dismissal. “Thanks, but we’re spoken for.”

Leo flexed, making sure his arms and pecs were tight and bulging. He was a little angry and would have liked nothing more than to backhand the little slut but decided to be nice instead. For now.

“Yeah but maybe some of you would like to trade up. Not you, really – no offense but you’re not my type – but that nice little redhead there looks like she could use a real man to do her right. Or maybe blondie there. Or even one of the black-haired bitches.”

The auburn-haired bitch turned with a scowl on her face. Leo was just waiting for her to say another word and he’d have hauled off and smacked her old ass – when an old, black bitch came running up.

Leo’s eyes grew wide. She was older than he liked ‘em but she was definitely hot. He could see himself between her thighs. He’d have his big, hard, white cock pounding her into the mattress. He’d had a few black bitches before but this one put all of them to shame.

“There’s some trouble – someone shot the Marine,” the black cunt had said, almost in tears. “Calix pushed me back here to get help – but they can’t get in. My babies are in there!” Then, she did start crying.

Leo had moved over and put his arm around the bitch’s shoulders hoping he could get her to go for a test drive. He’d probably take the gooks over her, but he wouldn’t mind trying her out anyway. “Calm down. Everything will be okay. These Marines know what the fuck they’re doing. Why don’t you and I just...”

“What is your name, Citizen?” Leo never saw where the white-haired bitch came from. It was like she just appeared. He looked the cunt over before answering. She was obviously military – she was clothed in one of those black military uniforms. She was older than he liked but her almost-white hair was kind of exotic and those blue eyes just sparkled. He could probably make time for her if she wanted. There was always time for a threesome, after all.

“Just call me Leo, baby,” Leo replied with his most charming smile.

“Okay, Leo baby,” the woman replied, her face rolling into a scowl. “Why don’t you tell me what you’re doing over here with another citizen’s property?”

“They’re not really his property yet,” Leo replied defensively. “We’re still here on Earth and...”

“Listen carefully because I don’t have the time to say this again,” the woman had said slowly and clearly. “They’ve agreed to be another citizen’s property and he’s agreed to take them. We’re in a Confederacy interdiction field which makes this Confederate territory. Therefore, they are his property and you are to leave them alone. Am I clear?”

“Look, bitch, you can’t tell me what to do...” Leo started, moving closer to the woman until his chest bumped into her face. No fucking slit was ever going to tell him what to do. He figured the cunt would back the fuck off. He’d intimidated real men with this shit and he was a good eight to ten centimeters taller than her. He also outweighed her by at least 50 kilos.

He failed.

He could never remember hitting the ground. It was as if he was standing one moment and the next, he was lying face-down on the ground, his left arm twisted painfully behind his back. “That’s Lieutenant Capstan to you, Mister Gunter,” Octavia hissed. “And I sure as hell can tell you what to do. Not only am I your superior officer, but I’m just fucking superior to you in every conceivable way. Now, I’m going to let you up, you’re going to apologize politely to these nice concubines and then you’re going to get back to your concubines and stay there until you’re told to transport up, do I make myself clear?”

Leo just grunted in the affirmative. Stupid cunt. She’d got the drop on him this time but next time...

“I SAID, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” Octavia growled a bit louder as she twisted his arm a little harder.

“Yes!” Leo said, mewling in pain.

“Good,” Octavia said in a normal voice. “But that’s ‘yes sir’. I’m so agreeable, I’ll even accept ‘yes ma’am’. Oh, and Leo Baby, I’d be very careful about just how quickly you stand up because next time I won’t just incapacitate you. I’ll kill you. Understand?”

“Yes, ma’am!” Leo offered. He slowly got up, his eyes shooting daggers at the stupid bitch. He rotated his shoulder and turned to the other cunts. He forced one of his patented panty-dropping smiles at the women. “Sorry.” Then he turned and walked back to the two fucking gook twins, seething. The stupid bitch had sucker-punched him – but she’d get hers. Someday, when she least expected it – and wasn’t carrying a fucking gun – he’d teach her some fucking manners.

He’d watched the group closely afterwards, but he never saw another fucking guy with them. The lard-ass they were with before never came back. At first, he’d thought maybe they were lezzies or something – which made sense because he was pretty sure that pretty boy was a fag – but then discarded the idea because none of them was dressed.

He couldn’t figure it out. He looked at all of the different groups and he saw all of the sponsors he could remember being at the orgy. Where’d that fucking Nancy-boy go and why’d he leave the sluts fending for themselves?

The explosion threw them all off their feet. He was lucky, his bitches broke his fall. What the fuck was going on? Had the aliens made it down already?

He listened as a few of the Marines returned. They were talking about ‘Earth First’ or something like that. It sounded like these ‘Earth First’ guys were responsible for the explosions – but it didn’t make sense. The ‘Church of Earth First’ was fucking religious. Surely it wouldn’t have tried to kill everyone, would it?

That’s when the kid in the black spandex had come back with the black bitch and two more bits of prize young flesh. He wasn’t certain when the black bitch had left – he wasn’t paying attention to her.

What the fuck? The kid looked familiar, but Leo couldn’t place him. He walked right up to those prime bitches and hugged them all. Leo couldn’t believe it.

He studied the kid. He had brown hair, blue eyes and was maybe ten to fifteen centimeters taller. THIS was the husky kid from before? He certainly looked different – but he still wasn’t all that. Leo was much manlier than the little shit.

He looked closer and still couldn’t figure it out. There didn’t appear to be anything special about him. Leo couldn’t understand it. The kid was taller but Leo was bigger, with bigger, bulging muscles. Besides, Leo was a combat vet! There was no way this kid was better in any way than Leo – and he had TEN bitches? At least half of them fresh young meat? While Leo was stuck with these two gooks? There was something really wrong about the situation. Leo couldn’t help but scowl and grind his teeth.

Leo seethed as he waited for his turn at the transport pad that would take him up to their destination. He was ten times the man the fucking kid was and yet here he was with his two slopes while the kid got ten, hot pussies. It wouldn’t have been so bad if the kid hadn’t picked the best slits for himself before anyone else had a chance at them.

He’d mounted the transport when the Marines had told him to, pushing the gook twins in front of him – but he scowled the whole time. He was going to look into this. He was going to tell someone some fucking mistake had been made. There was no way the kid should have so much pussy while he was stuck with these two.

He’d watched the asshole’s sluts come up. The stupid auburn-haired cunt along with the tasty, young blonde slit. The tiny, little red-headed cunt who Leo just knew would look fucking fantabulous bouncing on his huge knob. Leo wanted her so bad he could almost feel his cock pounding her tight little cunt. She came up with the young little blue-eyed, black haired bitch whose lips were just begging for Leo’s cock. Then there was the other black-haired bitch and the pregger cunt. Then those two sweet little twins. He wondered absently if he could trade them for his slant-eyed cunts. Twins was twins, right? Finally, the brown-haired, big-tittied bitch and the tasty black morsel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.