Reality Show - Cover

Reality Show

by eGlass

Copyright© 2020 by eGlass

Fiction Sex Story: Eight men and women put on a theater performance of sex and S&M for a live audience who actively participate.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Porn Theatre   Violence   .

The theater is filled with 400 people, mostly men. They sit on are eight banks of seats that slope down to the floor in front of the stage. Each bank of seats has a central aisle that runs from the top down to the stage. There is a steel rail around each bank with a wide entrance at the top and a narrow exit to the floor by the stage. The center two ranks are VIP sections with slightly plusher seats, stainless instead of galvanized rails, and a premium ticket price.

Every audience member has a control box with two buttons, one with a zigzag and one with a ramp. They try pushing the buttons but nothing happens yet. There is background rumble of discussion and shuffling feet as the audience waits for the show to start.

The stage is only a few inches up from the floor. It is made of nicely finished oak and goes the full width of the auditorium. At center stage is a semicircular polished oak railing supported at waist height by gleaming stainless steel posts. The semi-circle is open toward the audience. At the semicircle’s focus is a round knee-height pedestal covered in contrasting dark-stained wood. The side facing the audience has the show’s logo on it. The audience members one the sides can glimpse openings on the back with sort of machinery inside.

The lights in the auditorium go down and the lights on the stage go up. The audience quiets in anticipation.

Eight men dressed in evening wear file silently in, four from each side. Faces expressionless, they take up positions along the outside of the railing. Each man stands motionless between a pair of the railing’s stainless steel supports.

Eight young women file in, four from each side. They look almost identical. Same height. Same slim bodies with unlikely large breasts. Same dark hair tied in a bouncy pony tail. Same pretty faces with full lips and sad expressions. Their blouses are just bibs tied at the neck and midriff. The audience has a clear view of their breasts through the open sides. Around their waists the women wear tiny flippy skirts that are so short that the audience can see their smooth shaven pussies and the bottom curves of their tight ass cheeks.

The women file to the pedestal and turn to face the men. In unison they bend at the waist presenting their bare asses in an arc above the pedestal. They are arranged like spokes of a wheel with their asses their heads just below the railing, one in front of each man. There are admiring comments from the audience as they appreciate the view of the women’s dangling breasts, tight asses, and nicely presented pussies.

Each woman reaches forward to undo the front closures of the pants of the man in front of her. Cameras in the rail come alive and eight large monitors along the back wall provide closeups as each woman gets her man’s cock out and starts sucking on it. Microphones pick up the slurping sounds which are amplified through speakers in front of the audience. Each woman places her hands on the uprights on either side of her man. Her elbows are carefully positioned not to block the view of her face and breasts on camera.

As the men’s cocks elongate and harden the women can be seen and heard choking as they grip the uprights and pull forward to push the full length into their throats.

Moving as one, the men lean over the rail and reach down to tug at the knots of the women’s shirt ties. The blouses flutter to the floor. The closeup cameras provide a clear view of the women’s bare upper bodies, faces bobbing on cocks, breasts gently bouncing, and pony tails flipping. After the blouses land each woman reaches back and grasp the bottom edge of her skirt. Cameras in the pedestal come to life and a second row of monitors light up with close-up views of each woman’s ass, framed by her frilly skirt.

The monitors provide a detailed view as the bent over women sinuously move their hips in perfect synchrony as they slowly pull their skirts down their curvy asses. Letting go, they drop the skirts to the floor and step out of them. Then they put their hands back on the uprights.

There is whirring from the pedestal and eight pairs of dildos arc out toward each woman’s naked ass. The close-up cameras shows each woman reach back and, without pausing her sucking, guide the pair of dildos into her pussy and ass hole. A quiet rhythmic humming comes from the pedestal as the dildos begin to move gently in and out.

There is a musical tone from a display above center stage. The display shows “Speed: 1 Votes: 0” (with a zigzag icon) and “Distance: 1 Votes: 0” (with a slanting ramp). Below the display a sign lights up with “Press Button To Vote”. At that signal all the audience’s button boxes light up.

The audience members look down and click one or the other button on their box. When they press the button the relevant vote number increments and their button box goes dark. There are more votes for Speed than Distance so the Speed sign flashes and increments to 2. The “Press Button To Vote” message turns off. The rhythmic humming speeds slightly and the close-up monitors show the dildos pumping faster. Microphones pick up the gentle slurping sounds from the dildos and add them to the dick sucking sounds being amplified for the audience.

Each women continues to suck diligently, her full lips wrapped around her man’s cock. The women’s asses undulate as they suck with the pumping dildos adding a little additional wiggle. The close-up views show that their pussies are starting to swell and get wet with excitement.

Every 30 seconds there is another musical chime and the “Vote” message and the button boxes light up. Frantically the audience members press their buttons, competing to register their vote to increase rate or distance. Each time the sound and movement of the dildos intensifies.

Suddenly one of the men groans thrusts hard into his woman’s mouth. Her close-up monitor highlights capturing the audience’s attention as the man thrusts again and cums copiously. As he pulses she milks him for his cum. When he is done she pulls back, turns her head to the close-up camera and displays her mouth full of cum. There is a spatter of applause from the audience. She swallows with a smile and re-takes the softening cock in her mouth, holding it gently. Her heaving breasts slow down as she catches her breath. Her dildos slow to a stop and retract out of her openings and back into the pedestal. The close-up view shows her pussy and ass are swollen and red from arousal and friction.

The voting chime continues its regular ring. The audience continues to press frantically at their buttons. The rhythmic humming from the dildos speeds and gets louder as does the slurping sounds. The pistoning of the dildos jostles the women back and forth. This challenges them as they increase their efforts to get their men to come.

Another man groans and then another. Each man’s cock is gently milked and held in the girl’s mouth as her dildos retract.

Finally only two pairs remain, the women intently sucking and relentlessly dildoed. The rest of the women slide the cocks from their mouths.

Each woman kisses her man’s cock sweetly, puts it back in his pants, and closes the pants back up. Then she straightens her back and steps forward to the rail. She releases a catch under the rail and raises the section in front of her man. On the underside of each section is a leather paddle. The woman detaches the paddle, hands it to her man, and steps out of his way. The women adjacent to the last two men lift those rails too and hand the two men their paddles.

The last two men, freed from the rails, hold their paddle with one hand and reach forward with the other to grab their woman’s pony tail. Each hauls his woman’s mouth hard onto his cock and begins face-fucking her. With the other hand each strikes his paddle on her back and ass to encourage greater effort. The microphones amplify the women’s chocking and gasping for breath in addition to the slaps of the leather paddles.

The rest of the men surge through the spaces in the rail. They crowd around the remaining two women and start paddling them on their backs, sides, breasts, asses, and thighs. The women jerk and twitch and emit muffled squeaks around the cocks in their mouths. On their skin, stripe overlays stripe until the women are bright red all over. Smacked by paddles, pounded by dildos, and face-fucked by the men, the women cry and choke as they desperately work to get their men to come.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.