Bimbo Tech Blue Dress Special - Cover

Bimbo Tech Blue Dress Special

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Monica Lewinsky is tired of being a poster girl for interns and Internet trolling victims. She just wants to date someone, get rid of her anxieties and past embarrassments, stop caring, and get fucked. Bimbo Tech comes to her rescue.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse  

“Damn it, Monica ... you’ve got a seriously sweet ass!” Emmett declared as he humped Monica Lewinsky with considerable ardor.

“You like this booty, eh?” Monica teased him as she pushed back at him with her hips and buns.

“It’s a fantastic tush! A seriously yummy butt!” Dr. Edwards exclaimed as he continued pounding hard in and out of her slippery slit.

“Your cock feels pretty awesome, too, especially the harder you thrust!” Monica moaned as she felt the big dick take her roughly.

It was an incredible feeling, and now that she had fewer sexual hang-ups, she reveled in that sensation far more than she ever had since her brief office affair with Bill Clinton. Now she had far fewer doubts and anxieties about the whole thing, the sex was so much better and she could fully appreciate the pleasure without guilt or shame. She tossed her hair about and felt the way that the sweat made it cling to her skin, not minding in the least as Emmett plowed her into next week.

“Are you my bimbo slut now, Monica?” Emmett taunted Monica as his prick throbbed in and out of her slick, sloppy snatch.

“Yes, yes, yes ... I’m your bitch! I’m your dirty bimbo cum whore!” Monica cried out, her breasts heaving as she felt every thrust of Dr. Edwards inside her juicy twat.

‘That’s right, you are! You’re my raunchy, naughty minx, my busty plaything!” Emmett teased her further as he humped her rougher on the next few strokes.

“Just like us ... we’re Daddy’s fuckmeat, too, and we love it!” Emily Edwards announced herself as she parted Monica’s cheeks to start rimming her.

Emily had strawberry-blonde hair, whereas Amy had honey-blonde, but both of them were curly. Speaking of Amy, she had Monica’s nipples in her mouth and began sucking them sensuously, even if part of her envied her big sister the chance to tongue her butthole. Even so, she adored Ms. Lewinsky’s fulsome breasts and took delight in circling them with her tongue. The way that Monica gasped as she felt the simultaneous sensations of her three intimate partners made it evident that she would fit in beautifully.

That was when Rosa walked in on them and lifted her dress above her head, revealing that she didn’t wear any underwear, not even a bra. The Brazilian receptionist then put Monica’s head between her thighs and engulfed her mouth with her luscious pussy. Ms. Lewinsky eagerly lapped away at Rosa’s gash and sampled her delicious juices. She couldn’t help but enjoy the flavors, which were truly sweet and delightful. Monica even slid her tongue along Rosa’s taint, relishing the aroma and taste of the Brazilian bimbo.

Meanwhile, Emily continued to eat Monica’s ass, even as Amy sucked on her nipples, and of course, their father kept humping the former intern. Monica was in serious heat by now, every last nerve ending alive with sheer pleasure, her body aflame with pure, unmitigated lust. She couldn’t believe how great it felt to have all of this done to her! She kept moaning into Rosa’s twat while they had all enjoyed the little orgy.

“Oh, God, Monica, your ass is the sweetest, juiciest tush ever! I can’t get enough of it! Gimme!” Emily told Ms. Lewinsky as she rimmed her with ravenous hunger.

“Bon ... appetit!” Monica shouted between licks to Rosa’s slippery bald gash.

“Fuck ... you’re amazing ... this pussy is amazing!” Emmett declared as he thrust deeper inside Monica’s wet, wonderful snatch.

Emmett definitely had to fight to stop himself from cumming too soon inside Monica’s luscious cunt. It was more difficult by the second to restrain his urge to release, as each stroke became so powerful! Every thrust drove home just how hot and bothered they all were, especially Monica from having this doctor/mad scientist guy ravage her so fiercely, not to mention all of the ladies enjoying her curvy flesh.

Monica shivered as she creamed herself, made worse as she thought about the life growing inside her, the fruit of her passion with her old man. She couldn’t wait to see her belly swell with her little brother or sister who would also be her son or daughter. She was pretty sure that she should make a beautiful pregnant woman, since she already seemed to wear her weight well. She also smiled as she imagined Amy, Emily, and Rosa drinking her breast milk when the baby wasn’t hungry. She wouldn’t mind drinking milk from them, either.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.