Bimbo Tech Blue Dress Special - Cover

Bimbo Tech Blue Dress Special

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Monica Lewinsky is tired of being a poster girl for interns and Internet trolling victims. She just wants to date someone, get rid of her anxieties and past embarrassments, stop caring, and get fucked. Bimbo Tech comes to her rescue.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse  

So, I killed him by fucking him to death! Damn, Monica thought as they finished the traditional Jewish funeral for her father, Bernard Lewinsky. I’m really gonna miss Daddy and I didn’t mean to kill him with sex, but at least he died with a smile on his face. Thankfully, no one spilled the beans on how he died, but that was because Monica had let the lucky folks gang-bang her to cover it up. She couldn’t let it out that her father died in bed with his own daughter. Even the bimbo version of her knew that wouldn’t go over well.

Monica now thought about what she would do with the rest of her life, and the only thing that occurred to her was that she needed a new daddy ... a sugar daddy. Who could that be, though? Did men still do that for ladies if they had the cash to spend on them? Monica sure hoped so, because she didn’t have as many life skills as she used to have. She didn’t know as much as she used to know, but she knew enough to know that fact itself.

There was another problem, too. She was pregnant and confident that the baby was her own father’s. At long last, she had defeated her biological clock and proven fertile after all. Who would want a single mom who was infamous and hated by so many people, particularly one who had fucked her old man? On the other hand, if she kept banging older, richer men, she could get rich enough that she could take care of herself, if she wanted to, that was. She could fuck them into an early grave, but only after they gave her enough to survive.

Yes, yes, that sounded like fun. It was sad with Daddy, but that was because she adored him. He was her own father. It was something else with other old men looking for eye and arm candy. She would make them die very happy, but in return, she wanted chunks of their estate. She was a chunky woman, after all, Monica giggled as she punned in her mind.

Oh, yes, there were lots of possibilities. She could even refer other celebrities to Bimbo Tech. They paid for references and Monica thought that most Hollywood bitches had sticks up their asses, anyway. Far too many of them, and in politics, along with other fields, were too high and mighty for their own good. Maybe Monica could steer them in a better direction. It would benefit all of humanity, if one thought about it.

What kind of society might follow such a transformation if it went wholesale? Certainly one with less stress and confusion over gender roles and the battle of the sexes, that much Monica knew with conviction. She didn’t have too many ideas of how to bring that to fruition, though, other than to recommend it to her girlfriends. Dr. Edwards, however, had plenty of notions that could likely be applied to such broad and sweeping proposals.

Yes, yes, Monica thought. I’ll call Dr. Edwards and get his view on the matter. Surely, he can figure out how to make such a plan work out in reality. He can see the beauty of my vision for society, too. A world where relations between the sexes were far more harmonious, as they should be, due to a lack of conflict entirely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.