Bimbo Tech Blue Dress Special - Cover

Bimbo Tech Blue Dress Special

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Monica Lewinsky is tired of being a poster girl for interns and Internet trolling victims. She just wants to date someone, get rid of her anxieties and past embarrassments, stop caring, and get fucked. Bimbo Tech comes to her rescue.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse  

“First things first, let’s check your vitals, of course. Also, please undress so that we can get more accurate readings,” the nurse, whose name tag only read “Amy,” instructed Monica.

Monica obediently stripped completely naked, if a bit slowly and awkwardly. Amy found herself whistling as she saw the forty-six year old woman in her full, buxom glory. She was stunning, in fact. Pale skin with only some pink due to the hot California sun and her own embarrassment, delightfully large breasts that still didn’t sag as much as expected, curvy hips that were perfect for gripping during doggy-style sex, a plush, smooth bottom with plump buttocks and a pinkish pucker between them, and those thick thighs that begged to be kissed. To Amy, Monica was a truly glorious creature, absolutely ravishing, and she doubted that she was alone in that view.

Monica blushed a little more as she realized that the nurse was sexually attracted to her, to her? Was Amy gay or bi? Should she even inquire at this point? Monica didn’t generally go for women, but Amy was rather adorable in her own right. She sorta reminded Monica of Elizabeth Mitchell, one of those few actresses that could make her jill off to a climax. Except that Amy was much younger. She also kinda resembled that country singer, Kimberly Perry, in a way, a real cutie that one.

“Now, there you go, sweetie,” Amy told Monica while letting her hand wander a little further south of the waist than expected, “weight a desirable one for someone of your height and build, maybe a bit over the medical ideal, but still quite pleasing, trust me. Nothing wrong with this, either. It’s clear that you’re not frigid, not judging from the swamp in your bush, dear.”

Monica really blushed scarlet as she felt Amy’s soft, gentle hands caressing her smooth skin, frequently taking far longer than usual to examine and inspect her flesh. She also felt her dampness increase with each swipe or brush of those fingers against her now maroon skin. Monica was a very dark pink indeed while Amy found excuses to probe her anal cavity with her fingers and even stare at her butthole up close.

“Blood pressure is a little high, but that’s probably stress, same with your pulse. Now, just relax and lie down on the table. Dr. Edwards will attend to you very soon now. Just don’t worry your pretty head about that. Yes, just lie there in the stirrups and wait for the doctor. The stethoscope found nothing wrong, thank God,” Amy urged Monica, licking her lips as she thought about that sweet, plump ass of the ex-intern’s.

No wonder Bill Clinton went for that ... she was surprised that he didn’t use those other holes, too. Amy had to fight her impulse to part those cheeks and go to town on Monica’s cornhole with her tongue. She really wanted to rim that lady, no doubt of that. That thick, juicy butt just called out her name, aching to be fucked and licked, that much was clear to Amy at least.

Monica lay there, half-asleep for several minutes, the caffeine from her latte wearing thin by now. She daydreamed that she had Amy bent over, her buns spread apart while Rosa joined her in devouring that fine blonde twat from behind. She imagined that golden bush and her own tongue sliding into those folds in concert with Rosa’s to eat Amy out at last. She also fantasized about having Rosa spread her own cheeks and got busy rimming Monica’s fine sumptuous ass while Monica finally tasted Amy’s backdoor to her delight.

Monica jerked awake to a needle being stuck into her arm. She barely had time to speak to Dr. Edwards and enjoy the view of his bulge for a moment as it tried to burst free from his pants before she dozed back off to sleep. Monica slept for what felt like an eternity, relishing the peaceful slumber at last, even the usual weird mix of dreams. This kind of sleep, which long eluded her, was natural, healthy, even normal for once. At least it felt that way at times.

The next Monica knew as she awoke was a sense that much time had passed. She didn’t know how long she had been under, but she was now out and awake ... but for what? What was she at the doctor’s for, and what kind of clinic or hospital was this? She looked down at her body, and something about it felt ... very new. She recalled her breasts being large, but sagging a little. Now they were even larger and there was not even a hint of a sag. Her body felt firmer, yet still very thick, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.