Senior Year Part III - Cover

Senior Year Part III

Copyright© 2020 by G Younger

Chapter 2: Too Big

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Too Big - The final chapter in the epic Stupid Boy series. After over 4 million downloads the story wraps up high school. David and friends have many challenges to face and decisions to make. Join him as he navigates life and all that it brings. Senior Year Part III is a sexy romantic comedy with just enough sports and adventure mixed in to make it a must-read.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Humor   School   Sports   Slow  

Saturday January 21
Brook’s parents had moved into an attractive three-bedroom home across the street from her grandmother’s place. Cassidy slept in Brook’s room while I was in the next room over. I snuck into Brook’s bedroom before her parents had awoken.

I found Brook awake, and she smiled at me. She put her finger over her mouth and pointed to Cassidy, sleeping next to her like a baby. We’d been up late with Brook’s cousins and the rest of her relatives. I learned that Brook wasn’t the only prankster in the family as they told stories of what they’d done to each other growing up.

I think that last night put me in the mindset to have a little fun myself. Cassidy sleeping gave me the perfect opportunity. I also owed her because she’d gotten a little too comfortable bossing me around. The reason it never really bothered me was that I knew that Cassidy didn’t have a mean bone in her body. Yes, she could make a boy squeal in pain, but that was because she felt she was righting a wrong. Cassidy never did anything more than some light teasing.

There were two reasons she was bossy with me. First, she knew I was a softy and would do absolutely anything for her. I’d made it clear that if there was anything I could do for her, all she had to do was ask. Unlike my other friends—Wolf and Pam were good examples—she took me at my word and would just let me know what she wanted. Wolf had grown up without much and didn’t ever want to accept what he considered charity. I hoped that on our last trip, he’d started to get past that attitude. Pam liked to get my attention, and we played a cute game of her coming to me with requests for my son. I sometimes had to reject her requests because I think she liked to see how far I would go.

The second reason that Cassidy was bossy was that she was trying to find a balance between her job as my security and us being close friends. I knew that once she figured that out, things would be easier for her ... and me.

Brook’s eyes got big when I stripped off and slid into bed behind Cassidy. She was sleeping in a flannel pajama set that kept her toasty warm. My well-thought-out plan was for her to wake up when I snuggled up to her. She just kept lightly snoring. I decided to up the ante and slipped my hand inside her top and put my palm on her tummy. When she still didn’t wake up, I pulled her tight against me.

I was lucky that Mr. Happy was being well-behaved. He seemed to know that Cassidy was a no-go zone for multiple reasons. I decided to wait Cassidy out.


I woke to Cassidy looking me in the eyes. She leaned forward and kissed my nose.

“As enjoyable as it would be to have you in my arms all day, we need to get up soon,” she said and then smiled. “And you better take your hand off my butt.”

Yep. Somehow my hand had found its way under her pajamas, and I had a handful. I just left it there.

“We should talk,” Cassidy said.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Brook is having some problems with the girls at her school, two in particular. They’re implying that she’s a slut because that would be the only way she could land you as a boyfriend.”

“What am I supposed to do about it?” I asked.

“I don’t think she wants you to do anything, but we’re going to a party they’re throwing tonight. You should be aware in case she gets mad and takes them out,” Cassidy warned.

“Destiny Crown learned the hard way not to mess with Brook,” I said with a little smile at the memory. “I can’t really see her doing that at an all-girls boarding school.”

“No, she probably won’t. You can help her by being Mr. Charming and winning over her classmates.”

“That I can do,” I agreed.

“There’s something else. Brook doesn’t want to have sex with you this weekend.”

I stuck my bottom lip out and pouted. Cassidy patted my cheek.

“It’ll be okay. She doesn’t want to make leaving you any harder than it already is. She misses you,” Cassidy explained.

“Her cousins are cute,” I said, perking up as dirty thoughts of a threesome ran through my head.

Cassidy glanced down because someone decided to poke her in her stomach.

“You do that, and I’ll snap your little friend off,” Cassidy advised.

It was like magic; my swelling went away. Next time I had a problem at school, I would go find Cassidy and have her threaten to rip my manhood off. Who was I kidding? That would be a terrible idea. She might take me at my word.


We had breakfast at Grace’s, across the street. I fully understood why. Her cook had prepared a small buffet. I discovered something I’d never eaten before. There was a cheese doughnut that was split and made into a sandwich filled with peanut butter, a soft Italian cream cheese called mascarpone, and banana, and then grilled. I probably shouldn’t have eaten three of them, but they were too damned good to resist.

Over breakfast, I was able to watch Ian and Ava more closely. He was trying to mend fences, but she was still not happy. If it ended up being anything like my parents’ case, they would have to work on building their trust back up.

After breakfast, Brook’s cousin Chelsea got my attention.

“Grab your coat. I want to show you something.”

I could tell she wanted to talk, so I did as she asked. Brook eyed her but didn’t interfere. We stepped out the back, and I discovered how special Grace’s home really was. It was built on a bluff overlooking the Ohio River, with the courtyard and two-story section of the house on the same level as the road. When you walked out the back door, you stepped down a level to a semi-enclosed, covered patio that ran the length of the house. From there, you had a spectacular view of the river and skyline. From the terrace, you could walk down the hill to another level that was surrounded by trees and shrubs, and sported an at least ten-person in-ground hot tub. The next level down from that was where the pool was.

“Gram was confused as to why you and Brook broke up. She said you two were perfect for each other,” Chelsea said, getting right to the point.

I appreciated her direct approach, if only because it was in the mid-30s today. It was a little too cold for small talk.

“What did Brook say?” I asked to stall, and if need be, to back up Brook’s story.

“She’s not talking, which is unlike her. When we were growing up, we shared everything.”

I pondered what to say for a moment. It wasn’t my place to share Brook’s family business and the real reason they’d moved. I decided on the indirect approach and explain the breakup itself.

“I’ll make you a deal. First, you tell me about the girls bullying her, and then I’ll tell you what I know,” I said and looked around. “If I do tell you, you have to promise not to share it with anybody.”

I’d pulled out my acting skills and was playing the nervous teenage boy. I’d gotten better at acting and could do the drowning puppy and get sympathy. If Chelsea knew me better, the act would never have worked because I was usually confident.

She shoved her hands into her pockets and got closer to me so we could be coconspirators.

“Kaia Chamberlin is the one who sets the tone at our school. She and Brook clashed when they first met because Brook didn’t know she was supposed to kowtow to Kaia’s royal status. Kaia has nicknamed Brook ‘New Girl’ and gotten everyone to use it. She has also said some nasty things about you breaking up with Brook, and that Brook has loose morals,” Chelsea said to enlighten me.

Sometimes I forgot that I lived in a fishbowl and people knew who I dated. One of the reasons I decided to pick Brook as my girlfriend was because she could handle the public scrutiny. Some tabloid must have said something unkind. Frankly, one reason I loved my hometown was because I never had to deal with that kind of BS.

“Brook and I knew that our relationship would change at the end of high school. We agreed that when she went to college, and I left to film movies, we would end it ... for now. Brook’s a great girl, and I admit that I still love her, maybe even more than she loves me. If anything, she dumped me,” I said, telling her the truth.

Chelsea pondered what I said and nodded.

“So, you didn’t dump her?”

“No,” I said, and then Evil David appeared, and I put the insecure teen boy act into full swing. “There was one other problem.”

I nailed the little quiver in my voice and the darting eyes—there would be multiple Oscars in my future. I had Chelsea’s full attention.

“What happened?” she asked.

“I shouldn’t have said anything,” I said, shaking my head as if I’d changed my mind. “It’s too personal. I’ll let Brook tell you.”

Blood. Water. Teenage gossip hound in the role of a shark.

“You have to tell me. I promise not to say anything,” she said, pouncing on the bait.

I bit my lower lip and looked at my shoes like Dare would have as I sucked in my breath. Then I let it out slowly, and our eyes locked. She reached out and grabbed my hand.

“Brook is hurting. I just want to be there for her,” Chelsea added.

I almost believed her. If she hadn’t had a little quiver like Duke had when you put a treat on his nose and told him he couldn’t have it yet, I might have fallen for it.

“Brook can’t be a slut because we’ve never had sex,” I blurted.

Chelsea blinked several times. I think my declaration caused her brain to malfunction. She then stepped to the edge of the balcony and looked up towards the sky.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

She held up a finger.

“Hold on—I’m checking to see if pigs are flying.”

I almost broke character when she called me on my bullshit. Then I had an inspiration.

“It’s really my problem,” I said.

“You can’t get it up?” she asked.

What was it that Tami always told me? Never go with my first thought. Oops.

“No. Nothing like that. I’m, well ... how do I say this?” I wondered. “I’m well-endowed.”

“You’re good,” she said, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Hold up your hand,” I ordered her.

She did, and I put our palms together to show her how big my hand was. Her eyes got big, and she sucked in her breath when she saw that my hand dwarfed hers. I think everyone knew that if you had big hands, you had big other things ... or so the old wives’ tale said.

“It’s getting cold out here,” Chelsea said and bolted for the back door.

Uh oh. I’d better go find Brook and warn her. I might have stepped in it.


Cassidy figured out that something was up when Chelsea hurried in and grabbed Breanne. Combine that with my look of guilt, and there was no way I would ever get rid of her to talk to Brook alone, so I just told them.

“You said you’re ... uh ... too big?” Brook asked in disbelief.

“As much as it pains me to say this, he might have solved your problem,” Cassidy said to defend me.

“You amaze me sometimes,” Brook said, not letting this go. “I’m surprised you didn’t announce that you’re so good in bed that I wasn’t able to satisfy you on my own.”

“See, that right there is why I love you. I should have talked to you first. That’s a much better explanation,” I said to play it off.

Cassidy jabbed me under the arm.

“Ow!”

“Quit being a ‘stupid boy’ and shut up,” Cassidy told me.

“So, I’m supposed to confirm that you’re too big down there?” Brook asked.

I looked at Cassidy for some help. She tapped out when I made my hasty comment, so I was on my own.

“I don’t think you’ll have to say anything. I bet that your cousins will take care of that for you. All you have to say is it’s none of anyone’s business why we’re no longer dating.”

“He’s probably right. If I had that kind of juicy gossip, I would share it with you,” Cassidy admitted.

“Have you seen my dick?” I said with a big smile.

“Ow! Stop doing that,” I said when she jabbed me again.


The girls made me fold myself almost in half to get in the back seat of Brook’s new car. I was being punished for telling Brook’s cousins why we’d broken up. At the time, I’d thought I’d come up with a genius excuse, but Brook wasn’t on board. I’d received a long lecture about what I was and wasn’t allowed to talk about with her new classmates at the party. Specifically, I couldn’t talk about my impressive ‘tackle,’ as Gwen had called it.

Brook drove us over the bridge and to an affluent neighborhood. The home where the party was being held was located on a golf course. I was appalled when I saw that several people had parked on the fairway. My dad would probably shoot them if they did that to his golf course.

As we walked to the house, I noticed that the cars were much more upscale than I’d seen at any party I’d gone to back home. Brook’s Porsche fit right in.

When I rang the doorbell, the door was opened by a stunning blond. My first thought was that she had to be a model. She was accompanied by a girl and a guy who looked like people you would imagine seeing in the Hamptons. I chuckled because I recognized that the guy was wearing last season’s Abercrombie. If you wanted to play the über-rich playboy, you didn’t wear last year’s clothes.

“New Girl!” the blond said a little too excitedly.

Cassidy rolled her eyes when the blond did the fake-cheek-kiss bit to Brook. She might have pulled off that they were frenemies if Brook hadn’t stiffened. You could tell Brook really disliked this girl, and she had no plans to play the fake-friend part. The blond then turned her gaze on me.

“David A. Dawson! I must introduce you around,” she said and grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

I glanced over my shoulder, and Cassidy looked like she was about to take the girl down. It was rather rude to completely ignore her.

Unlike her minion, I had worn a sports jacket from Dakora that was from this year’s winter line and an Abercrombie tall, fitted, button-up poplin shirt. I was also wearing my vintage jeans and the oxblood-red leather tennis shoes I’d bought while playing baseball for Team USA in Houston. Brook had asked that I bring and wear what she termed my ‘model clothes.’ The whole effect made me look like I was ready for a photo shoot. I especially liked the blond highlights I’d received for my role as an American surfer-dude type in the J-drama.

I confirmed that the ringleader was Kaia Chamberlin, and her two friends were Spencer Rhee and Sabrina Shiroma. Sabrina was the other girl who’d been talking trash about Brook. Spencer looked to be a typical preppie, although I found it odd that Kaia would have a male friend. She didn’t seem the type.

As we made the rounds, people seemed to be hesitant around Kaia and her entourage. At first, they assumed I was just a recent addition and were standoffish. I made a point to turn on the Dawson charm, trying to put them at ease. It was only partially effective because they’d been conditioned to be wary of Kaia’s catty remarks.

We walked into a game room, and over the fireplace, there was a portrait of a woman who looked very familiar.

“Is that... ?” I asked.

“Yes. That’s my mom, formerly Claudia Müller. Everyone says I look just like her,” Kaia said, fishing for a compliment.

I looked at Kaia more closely. Before I was born, Claudia Müller was famous for posing in a red one-piece swimsuit. In my dad’s youth, her poster adorned the bedroom walls of most teen males. I’d seen the poster in old photos of my dad and uncle in one of their bedrooms. While Kaia had model looks, she was not on a par with her mother. Claudia was stunning.

“Thanks for introducing me around. I should get back to my friends,” I said to dodge the comparison and to rid myself of Kaia.

“You should hang out with us. People with similar interests should stick together,” Kaia tried. “Don’t you agree?”

Her minions dutifully nodded as they all turned to me.

Several comments came to mind. This girl made me think of the first time I’d met Lexi. What was it with teen girls who thought they had to be mean to be the top of the heap? Lexi had changed, so I figured Kaia could too, at some point. Then again, she probably would turn out like one of those reality-TV ‘real housewives’ my mom liked to watch.

“I’m not going anywhere, but I’m not abandoning my friends, either. I’m sure we’ll have a chance to talk later,” I assured them—NOT.

Kaia kept her mouthy opinion to herself as I flashed my best smile. Adrienne had taught me how to look my best, and I could tell that Kaia had big plans for me. I would have to hide from her later.

I found Brook with her cousins, looking put out, and Cassidy with an amused expression. Next to Brook was another girl who looked like one of my fantasies, the naughty librarian. She had the requisite long dark hair and glasses. My fantasy girl looked at me and smiled.

“So, your dick’s too big,” she blurted and then turned red.

I got a shocked look on my face and put my hand over my mouth like I was mortified. I glared at Chelsea, who had the common sense to look away. Cassidy and Brook both barked out laughs as I scampered off. Maybe there were awards bigger than the Oscars. That performance surely would earn me a lifetime-achievement one.

The real reason I left was I realized that I’d been at a party for nearly an hour and needed a drink. If this kept up, I would need something stronger than the Coke I planned to have. When I came back, Brook’s cousins were missing.

“David, Makayla wants to dance,” Brook said.

I didn’t have to be asked twice. I took Brook’s friend—my fantasy naughty librarian—out and began to shake what God gave me. Makayla was a total free spirit; there was no rhyme or reason for her dance moves. I was having fun. The music slowed down, so I took her into my arms.

“You’ve gotten Brook’s cousins in a tizzy. It won’t be long before everyone knows of your giant dick. Brook and Cassidy think it’s funny,” Makayla said to let me know she knew the truth.

“That I have a giant dick?” I asked for clarification.

Makayla laughed.

“You’re fun. I can see why Brook dated you.”

I sighed.

“And I can tell neither of you was ready for it to end,” Makayla said.

I nodded my agreement.


Without the ‘Mean Girl’ around, the partygoers got brave and wanted to meet me and get to know Brook better. I counted my trip as a win when I saw her in an animated conversation with five other girls. She was going to be okay.

I’d had enough of the festivities. It really wasn’t my scene. Everyone was posturing to see who was the richest and most connected. I’d learned that if someone had to play the one-upmanship game, they were a poser. People who had actually achieved something didn’t feel the need to act like most of these kids were. I had a bad feeling that this would be typical of parties when I was older. Back home, I was used to people just being themselves and not trying to put on airs.

I went in search of a bathroom and made the executive decision to go upstairs when I saw the line. It turned out to be the right call. When I came out, I got curious and did a little exploring. I found an upstairs library, and a girl there curled up under an afghan, reading her tablet. One look told me she had to be Kaia’s older sister. I sat down in the chair on the other side of the fireplace and stretched my long legs out to get comfortable.

“You’re not supposed to be up here,” she said without looking up.

“I’m hiding from your sister.”

That admission caused her to look up; she recognized me and smiled.

“You’re the actor my sister plans to hook up with.”

She laughed when I let my face show what I thought of her sister’s plan. She set her tablet down and considered me with an intensity that made me a little nervous. I held up my hands.

“I just got out of a relationship.”

“What makes you think I’d be interested?” she asked.

I gave her my best sexy smile.

“You’re interested.”

“You’re a little young to have that much confidence. I hate to break it to you, but I’m really not. I’m looking for a real man, not a cute boy.”

“David,” I said to introduce myself.

“Lila.”

“Do you have a ‘man’ in mind?” I asked.

I caught the look of frustration on her face.

“He’s not interested?” I guessed.

“He just doesn’t know that he’s interested yet,” she clarified.

“Now who’s confident?” I teased.

“My sister needs someone like you. It would do her a world of good,” Lila said.

“You’re not a fan?” I asked.

“Let’s just say that my sister and I are polar opposites. She was the one who got all the attention when we were growing up, while I had to be the responsible one and look after her. Neither of our parents was around much,” she explained.

“Tell me about this ‘man’ who doesn’t know he’s interested yet,” I said to change the subject.

I really didn’t want to talk about her sister.

“He plays hockey where I go to school...”

Lila started and then was off telling me all about this guy. She was going to school at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Connecticut. Something like 200 alumni all played professional hockey, making the hockey players the big men on campus. Lila had a class with him and didn’t know how to get his attention. I began to suspect that she didn’t date much because, let’s face it, with her looks, the guy would have to be an idiot not to want to date her.

“Actually, the more I think about it, the more I believe you need to practice,” I said.

“Practice? What does that mean?” Lila asked.

“I play football and baseball. We would never go into a game without practicing. It’s the same with dating. You can’t expect to snag this McSkatey without practicing,” I explained.

“This isn’t a stupid football game,” she said. “And don’t call him that.”

I had no plan to quit making fun of the guy because I’d started to have ulterior motives with Lila. I also liked how she looked when she got fired up defending her ‘man’ because her eyes would flare, and her cheeks flushed with color.

“Talking to you, I get the impression that you don’t have a lot of experience. I think that if you want to win McSkatey’s heart, you need to at least practice kissing,” I gambled.

“There’s no way that is happening,” she said as her eyes narrowed toward me.

“I’m offering my service as a onetime thing,” I said and then smiled. “Don’t you want to kiss me?”

Her eyes flared again, and her mouth opened in a mix of outrage and disgust.

“Like I said, not happening.”

“I get it, you’re probably terrible at it,” I said with a straight face.

“For your information, I’m an excellent kisser,” she said as she crossed her arms.

“Really?” I asked skeptically.

“Yes, really.”

I could see the seed of doubt seeping in.

“Show me,” I said as I pulled out all the stops, using my best sexy voice and look.


Looking back, I’m not really sure how it happened. One moment, the sexual tension had risen to an almost unbearable level. At the time, I wasn’t sure if Lila would punch me or kiss me. In a blur, we somehow ended up in her bedroom.

As soon as the door was closed, I started to lose clothes. I pulled them off and threw them on the floor behind me. Lila was taking too much time. She still wore her panties, so I came forward and yanked them off of her. Lila backed up, and her legs touched the edge of the bed. I advanced on her, and she hopped up and scooted back while looking at me the whole time.

I got on the bed and was soon atop her. Lila’s legs spread, and I found her warm sex against Mr. Happy. I shifted my hips, which caused my length to slide along her slick folds. As soon as they parted, the scent of an aroused woman hit me.

“You do have quite a package,” Lila said.

“You heard about that?” I asked.

“Oh, yes. I just figured you were acting like all men and exaggerating.”

I shifted my hips again, and she moaned. Lila pushed back and began to add her own hip motions as she ground against me. She was about to waken the sexual beast inside of me as she did wonderful things to my friend. Before I could plan my next move, Lila slipped her legs around my hips.

I sensed that she thought she was in control. Time to dissuade her from that notion. I reached down, grabbed her hips, and flipped her over onto her stomach. Lila made a startled sound as I smacked her butt.

“Condoms?” I asked.

“In my nightstand,” she said, pointing.

I got up and proceeded to put one on. Lila watched, and I could see the moment of hesitation touch her eyes. I was there with her. Was this the right thing to do or not? She got herself to her knees and presented me with her magnificent backside. I could clearly see her sex was aroused. I decided that it was the thing to do. No regrets, right?

I came up behind Lila and pressed into her thighs as my member slid upwards between the cheeks of her firm, round bottom. My arousal increased as my balls tightened. She wiggled her butt to force me into action. Instead, I gave her another swat to let her know I was in charge. Lila looked back, and I could see that I’d taken the right tack.

“I had no idea. You’re not a little boy, are you? You’re all man. I was also wrong about you being right for my sister. She wouldn’t know what to do with you. I’m starting to wonder if you’re too much for me.”

I lightly touched the skin on her back, which caused her to twitch in anticipation, and my erection throbbed. Then I realized that I didn’t just want a quick romp, I wanted to make her scream my name. I wanted to possess her. I had to taste her. Before I did that, I ran the head of my dick up and down Lila’s folds and found her clit. Her warm juices coated my tip, and I saw them paint her lips. She let out a low moan.

When my head dipped down, and my mouth latched onto her sex, Lila yelped.

“What are you doing? No one has ever...” was all she got out before she moaned.

I turned my head and kissed her smooth inner thigh. I could hear her heavy breathing as I got a better angle so I could lick her where she needed me to. Closing my eyes, I inhaled Lila’s scent. There was something special about her, something that made me want to just ravage her, yet protect her with everything I had. But I concentrated on helping her reach her first one. I wanted her more than ready when the main event finally happened.

I was rewarded by Lila moaning my name. She tasted so good, I wanted to feast on her. I drilled my tongue deep inside, again and again. That was when she made the sound you wait for, the one that told you that she was yours. A satisfied grin touched my lips.

Then I decided to up my game. I pulled my tongue out of Lila’s depths and found her swollen little soldier. I pushed two fingers into that fantastic sheath where my tongue had just been, searching for that small, rough patch that was her G-spot. When I found it, her slick channel gripped my digits. I aggressively stimulated Lila with my fingers as I ran my tongue over her nubbin. She pushed back to increase the contact. Lila was almost there.

Then she exploded. At first, I thought by her cries of passion that Lila might have watched too much porn. I chuckled when she shuddered and flopped onto her side. I knew it wasn’t an act when she drooled. No woman drools when she’s trying to play at being a porn star. It was one of the sexiest sights I’d ever seen.

I didn’t give her a chance to recover, but got on my knees and lined up with her sex. Lila gave a little jerk when she felt the tip and gasped when I thrust Mr. Happy in to the hilt with a fast, hard push. She was still spasming inside, and it felt like her core was trying to pull me in deeper.

Lila felt so very good. I gave her two quick thrusts to make sure she could handle it before I got serious.

When she moaned my name again, I knew I was golden. She was a treat. Her sex kept throbbing around my length as I plundered her hot core.

“You’re a big boy,” Lila said as she shook her head. “Please, do me hard.”

We were on the same page. Lila screeched when I went to pound town. That was when the door flew open, and in stormed Kaia. She had wild, crazy eyes.

“You bitch, how could you?”

“Get the hell out,” Lila said.

“You knew I wanted him!” Kaia wailed and then stormed out, leaving the door open.

She left her posse rooted at the door, looking scandalized.

“Shut the door,” I commanded.

What the fuck? Both the girl and the guy stepped in and closed the door behind them. For a split second, I wondered if they watched Kaia when she had sex. I decided to ignore them and got back to what I was doing. Lila didn’t seem to care that we had an audience. It didn’t take long for either of us to get there.

When Lila came to her senses, she kicked them out.

“What was that about?” I asked.

“I have no idea, but I think Kaia’s guy-friend, Spencer, is into you,” she teased.

I’d picked up on a few tells that made me wonder about his sexuality, but I honestly didn’t want to think about it. I got up, took a quick shower, and came out to find Lila gone. As I walked down the hall, I saw her in the library, reaming her sister out. I didn’t want any part of that, so I walked downstairs to find Brook and Cassidy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.